Forum Settings
Forums

Broadcast of 'Ensemble Stars!: The Animation' Postponed

New
Feb 17, 2017 10:32 AM

Nov 2007
Happy Elements and Genco announced this Friday that the broadcast for Ensemble Stars!: The Animation has been postponed. The anime was planned to premiere this year, but is now postponed due to "various circumstances." The announcement also stated that the staff members will continue to work their very hardest to create a quality work for the fans who are looking forward to the TV anime series. More information about the anime and staff members will be announced later.

Ensemble Stars is a multimedia project that received its anime adaptation in December 2015. Its smartphone game adaptation was released in April 2015. Its manga adaptation was serialized between August 2015 to December 2016 in ARIA, with a total of three compiled volumes released. There are currently four volumes released for its light novel adaptation. Two stage play events also took place in 2015 and 2016. The project currently consists of 35 cast members divided into ten idol units. The latest singles, "HEART→BEATER!!!!" by Trickstar and "Habataki no Fortissimo" by fine, sold 20,093 copies and 18,174 copies, respectively, during its first week in the Oricon CD rankings.

Source: Official site

News submitted by Yaoi-Senpai
NaruleachFeb 18, 2017 7:19 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 17, 2017 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
I'm so sad :(
But tbh, if they want to work so hard for the fans, I don't mind waiting. Better than milking like A-1 picture.

I just hope to see the PV.
Feb 17, 2017 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
Aw that's pretty sad though. :c

Well I heard some decent things about it so might as well wait, but I can understand this to be fairly honest, and I can wait for sure xD

Yaoi-Senpai said:
I'm so sad :(
But tbh, if they want to work so hard for the fans, I don't mind waiting. Better than milking like A-1 picture.

I just hope to see the PV.

I don't have anything against A-1 making Idol shows for the most part (except for B Project since I thought that was poor and probably their worst attempt at it because of how it was handled) but I agree on this.
Feb 17, 2017 1:31 PM
Jun 2012
Nothing of value was lost.
Feb 17, 2017 1:48 PM

May 2008
This is actually a good news, hopefully postponing the anime means we get better animation in return. Not sure if i want the boys to look derpy like B-Project or YoI if they tried to rush the adaptation.
Feb 17, 2017 2:10 PM

Nov 2008
Most likely production issues, dear god, not a good sign, especially with the president of the uncensors at AT-X saying that AI will replace animators.

Feb 17, 2017 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
No :( Hopefully it will be picked up again soon.
Feb 17, 2017 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Psyche_Izaya said:
This is actually a good news, hopefully postponing the anime means we get better animation in return. Not sure if i want the boys to look derpy like B-Project or YoI if they tried to rush the adaptation.

Pretty much this too, I wouldn't even mind waiting so hopefully they will pretty much go and do some additions and fixing.

Hoppy said:
Most likely production issues, dear god, not a good sign, especially with the president of the uncensors at AT-X saying that AI will replace animators.

Let's hope its not really the case, tho not sure but I'm hoping it's not.
Feb 17, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2009
Sighs and shakes head while crying
Was kinda expecting this with the total lack of anime related announcements even after an entire year... X_X I knew they were spending too much money on making random games and anime and stuff but not to this extent, I was just expecting the anime to look really gross and low quality LOL. But if this is going to make the end product look better, I wouldn't mind waiting I guess.

Meanwhile my interest in the game is fading due to lack of updates, I really hope they follow China's version of enstar and do more innovative things! -continues to do events albeit at a slower pace than before-
Feb 18, 2017 4:23 PM

Jun 2015
I'd rather wait for them to really think it through than rush it, personally
Feb 19, 2017 12:18 PM
May 2007
Please be best high quality work. I can wait.

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
47 minutes ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
9 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.