Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2016 8:15 PM

Dec 2009
Besides being disappointed in how this series wasn't as hilarious as I expected, I still enjoyed it for what it was but no matter.

I'm curious. What are the developments of the characters after that?
And what about the romance of some characters. Does it progress?
Spoil me!
Dec 27, 2016 5:03 AM

Mar 2015
there is no romance in here thou.. it was anime original... it's more slice of life weekly rondomness...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 7, 2017 11:58 PM

Dec 2009
Kuma said:
there is no romance in here thou.. it was anime original... it's more slice of life weekly rondomness...
Oh! ...Aw man. That sucks.
Jan 8, 2017 12:03 AM

Mar 2015
waalex11 said:
Kuma said:
Oh! ...Aw man. That sucks.

i suggest plastic neesan if want some romance thou... it's basicly more "plot" nichijou...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 16, 2017 1:56 PM

Sep 2012
I don't really understand where you got the implications that the romantic relationships were going to advance. It really doesn't go anywhere in neither the manga or the anime.

Kuma said:

What? Nichijou isn't a anime original, it's based off the manga with the same name. And the relationships between the characters is in the manga as well.
Jan 16, 2017 7:34 PM

Mar 2015
Ryssen said:
I don't really understand where you got the implications that the romantic relationships were going to advance. It really doesn't go anywhere in neither the manga or the anime.

Kuma said:

What? Nichijou isn't a anime original, it's based off the manga with the same name. And the relationships between the characters is in the manga as well.
I mean the romance part.. As far as Manga that already translated, I don't remember any romance from manga. .
Jan 17, 2017 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Kuma said:
Ryssen said:

I mean the romance part.. As far as Manga that already translated, I don't remember any romance from manga. .

Well the girl with the guns likes the goat guy and the teacher that likes the other teacher.
Jan 18, 2017 3:35 AM

Mar 2015
Ryssen said:
Kuma said:

Well the girl with the guns likes the goat guy and the teacher that likes the other teacher.

that's freaking side character dude...
Jan 18, 2017 4:54 AM

Sep 2012
Kuma said:

Mio also likes that goat guy. I mean all of these are in the anime. There's on new relationships in the anime. The manga has no romance but neither does the anime.
Jan 18, 2017 5:15 AM

Mar 2015
Ryssen said:
Kuma said:

Mio also likes that goat guy. I mean all of these are in the anime. There's on new relationships in the anime. The manga has no romance but neither does the anime.

sigh, dude, i simply answering OP asking about romance main character which as you said, anime only.. and it does not developed both in anime and manga... that's my answer...
Jan 18, 2017 6:29 AM

Sep 2012
Kuma said:
Ryssen said:

sigh, dude, i simply answering OP asking about romance main character which as you said, anime only.. and it does not developed both in anime and manga... that's my answer...

>anime only
I never said that. That's exactly what I've been speaking against this entire time. Where did you get the idea that the anime has any romance?

>There's on new relationships in the anime.
Before you point to this, it was a typo. It's suppose to say
 [b]no[/b] new relationships
Jan 18, 2017 6:36 AM

Mar 2015
Ryssen said:
Kuma said:

>anime only
I never said that. That's exactly what I've been speaking against this entire time. Where did you get the idea that the anime has any romance?

>There's on new relationships in the anime.

mio and goat guy, i don't remember it in manga? or is it untranslated yet?
Jan 18, 2017 6:53 AM

Sep 2012
Kuma said:

mio and goat guy, i don't remember it in manga? or is it untranslated yet?[/quote]

It has been licensed and in the process of being fully translated. Fan translations doesn't cover the entire series. Mio and Sasahara (I remembered his name) relationship is definitely covered in the manga. Here's one example of Mio caring about him in the later chapters. There isn't a lot of it in both the manga and anime.

Aug 29, 2017 5:03 AM

Mar 2015
Ryssen said:
Kuma said:
mio and goat guy, i don't remember it in manga? or is it untranslated yet?

It has been licensed and in the process of being fully translated. Fan translations doesn't cover the entire series. Mio and Sasahara (I remembered his name) relationship is definitely covered in the manga. Here's one example of Mio caring about him in the later chapters. There isn't a lot of it in both the manga and anime.

sorry for late reply
which chapter it was? can i found it online?
Aug 30, 2017 7:07 AM

Sep 2012
Kuma said:
sorry for late reply
which chapter it was? can i found it online?

Based on the url, I'm guessing chapter 104.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nichijou Chapter 1 Discussion

Fabrice - May 22, 2010

4 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 16, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Nichijou Chapter 214 Discussion

Kuma - Jul 19, 2023

2 by panpakez »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:19 PM

Poll: » Nichijou Chapter 192 Discussion

xiMii - Jul 16, 2020

3 by panpakez »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Nichijou Chapter 207 Discussion

Ashhk - Aug 18, 2022

2 by Bubble_Fish »»
Sep 11, 2023 4:03 PM

Poll: » Nichijou Chapter 211 Discussion

Tsunamii_ - Jan 22, 2023

2 by ugly-edge »»
Jul 19, 2023 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.