Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2017 4:52 PM
Jan 13, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2017
@Romiress Your explanation now is great, thanks for reporting. Hopefully there's a fix for it and it'll be updated soon. I actually tried it out and I get the same bug as you, but for some reason I tried using 68 and it also overwrote 66, but then I tried the same stuff and other cards and I didn't get the same bog @Conde_Mohr there's a weird number sequence in that card (it includes 63, 64, 65, 66) could that have anything to do with it?

As for recs, you may try out Scientia for #02 if you're interested. I read it last year and found it interesting.
2024 Manga Reading Challenge: Sign Up Discussion

2024 Anime Watching Challenge: Sign Up Discussion

Discord server for MRC/AWC
Jan 13, 2017 5:31 PM

Aug 2009
Romiress said:
In more general terms, I'd love come recommendations for 02 (short story collection), 44 (related to Japanese culture), and 49 (Folklore or Mythology) if anyone has any suggestions.

For #02, you could try one of Rumiko Takahashi's collections, like P no Higeki or Unmei no Tori, or U wa Uchuusen no U. For #49, Mahoutsukai no Yome if on-going is okay. Those I recommended above should also fit into either #44 (exorcism, japanese type ghosts) or #49 (Dracula vs Van Helsing legend).
Jan 13, 2017 5:33 PM

Apr 2016
MRC_mod said:
As for recs, you may try out Scientia for #02 if you're interested. I read it last year and found it interesting.

Selphie64 said:
For #02, you could try one of Rumiko Takahashi's collections, like P no Higeki or Unmei no Tori, or U wa Uchuusen no U. For #49, Mahoutsukai no Yome if on-going is okay. Those I recommended above should also fit into either #44 (exorcism, japanese type ghosts) or #49 (Dracula vs Van Helsing legend).

Thanks for the recommendations! Just filling out my chart now so I can start reading.
Jan 13, 2017 7:21 PM

Mar 2013
RulenneClarissa said:
I have a question about the prodigious title for the challenge - is there a series that fits this but has more than 5 volumes?
25. Read a manga that started publishing last year:

By the end of the year both Good Night World and Fire Punch should both have 5 volumes. That's for starters, i'm sure there are other things.

JonStark said:
Uh, could someone please help me with #11 ? Thanks.

Stuff drawn by Tetsuo Hara
Stuff written by Tsugumi Ohba
Takeshi Obata has a lot of stuff that he only does the art in(a lot of it is with Ohba)
ONE's official releases beside Mob Psycho and Makai no Ossan all have different artist(famously One Punch Man's official release)

I'm sure there is more that I'm missing. others should feel free to add to this list to make a kinda master list that we can plug into the faq for our fellows
AudioTsunamiJan 13, 2017 7:29 PM
Jan 13, 2017 7:30 PM

Mar 2013
@Conde_Mohr

I can't edit or open the spreadsheet at all.
Jan 13, 2017 8:04 PM

Aug 2015
Hello! Could someone please recommend me something for #60? I would prefer the manga to be max 40 chapters long. Genre doesn't matter as long as the art is great!
Jan 13, 2017 8:31 PM

Mar 2013
Twili-Arsis said:
Hello! Could someone please recommend me something for #60? I would prefer the manga to be max 40 chapters long. Genre doesn't matter as long as the art is great!

Kakukaku Shikajika

there is no second option cause it's the best.
Jan 13, 2017 8:32 PM

Dec 2014
hello, can someone help me on this? 49. Read a manga centered around folklore or mythology
any genre and i don't want on-going manga and be at max 30 chapters, thanks.
Jan 13, 2017 8:39 PM

Aug 2015
AudioTsunami said:
Twili-Arsis said:

Kakukaku Shikajika

there is no second option cause it's the best.

Thank you so much!
Jan 13, 2017 8:56 PM
Aug 2013
Thank you for the recommendations! I'll probably go with @MRC_mod's Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna suggestion or @Selphie64's Ghost Hunt, both of whom I find will be a thrilling read.
Jan 13, 2017 10:04 PM

Feb 2016
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend me a manga [nothing based on an original anime or light novel] for #60?
Thanks in advance!
Jan 13, 2017 10:39 PM

Mar 2013
Minoru- said:
hello, can someone help me on this? 49. Read a manga centered around folklore or mythology

I don't see anything under 30 chapters. Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi is exactly 30, but I think you'd be better off going with something like Ran and The Grey World or Mushishi which are VERY VERY good works and only 50 chapters(all three works are long chapters tho, not short chapters).
Jan 13, 2017 10:51 PM

Dec 2014
AudioTsunami said:
Minoru- said:

I don't see anything under 30 chapters. Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi is exactly 30, but I think you'd be better off going with something like Ran and The Grey World or Mushishi which are VERY VERY good works and only 50 chapters(all three works are long chapters tho, not short chapters).

okay thanks by the way i may bread mushishi or ran to hiiro no sekai not sure, btw can someone help me with this also?
#2 Read a manga that is a collection of short stories give me anything is great xD
Minoru-Jan 13, 2017 10:59 PM
Jan 13, 2017 11:37 PM

Nov 2013
I need a recommendation for number 30 - Read a manga adapted from a video game, original anime or light novel.
Jan 14, 2017 12:32 AM
Mar 2007
Considered doing the 5 volumes restriction but!!! Then I found out that 25. Read a manga that started publishing last year is not marked with a (*).
Currently the longest manga that has *finished* and started *publishing* last year has 3 volumes, so I was wondering why can I make a restriction I can probably only answer mid year if not by the end of the year.
Jan 14, 2017 1:24 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
Romiress said:
MRC_mod said:
Also @Romiress would you mind being more specific with the bug? When you say you "put my bingo number in as 67, it overwrites No. 66 on the Bingo Card (Manga) page" do you mean you're manually using 67 as your free item or something else? I'm not sure I understand the issue and @Count_Mohr may not either. Sorry for the bother!

Sorry, I'm not super familiar with the way the spreadsheet works so I'm having a hard time explaining it.

In general terms, you fill out the free space challenge on the pink square of your bingo card. When I put in, say, #48, the first listing on the same page changes to read '48 Free: Read a manga about food, music, or art'.

When I fill in the pink square as 67, the first listing changes (correctly) to '67 Free: Read a manga that starts with the same second letter of your username'. However, farther down the list, where it previously listed out 65-66-69, it now lists out 65-67-69. My listing for 66 is overwritten by a second listing for 67.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

That was the stupid me who had the old formula of the automatic numeration for the last two slots of the table. If you had a free item that was either second to last or last in numerical order, the order actually changed for the last two items. Anyway, its fixed.

AudioTsunami said:
@Conde_Mohr

I can't edit or open the spreadsheet at all.

That was also the stupid me who, for some reason, had the Free item blocked. I think you referred to that. If the problem is about opening the spreadsheet, I don't know what it could be. Try downloading again and, if you have the same problem, explain to me better, although I may not be able to help.
Conde_MohrJan 14, 2017 1:30 AM

Jan 14, 2017 2:54 AM

Sep 2015
shirokkuma said:
RulenneClarissa said:

Additionally, I'm looking for suggestions for item # 60 :)

Dakenfromvault1 said:
I need a manga raccomandetion for task 60) "Read a manga recommended to you by another Manga Reading Challenge participant in the discussion thread"
here's my manga list https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Dakenfromvault1

Claymore for the both of you B) It seems long but there's a lot of fighting panels so it won't feel so long.

If it's still too long, then here's a shorter alternative: Pluto! A manga based off an arc from Astro Boy :^)

ok, Thank you for the help.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 14, 2017 2:56 AM

Sep 2015
@Romiress

Dakenfromvault1 said:
I need a manga raccomandetion for task 60) "Read a manga recommended to you by another Manga Reading Challenge participant in the discussion thread"
here's my manga list https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Dakenfromvault1

You seem to like Berserk, so definitely Vinland Saga.[/quote]

thanks for the help!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 14, 2017 4:12 AM

Jun 2014
Can someone recommend me something for #60 please? Preferably something under 50 chapters long.
Jan 14, 2017 4:20 AM

Jan 2017
@oridistor Well, I made it an exception last night, so you could do it now, but another user reminded everyone that if those manga keep publishing, they could have 5 volumes by the end of 2017, so you can still trying to read that length at least. I guess I thought I'd make it an exception because I don't know how many of those would be scanlated/available for readers.

@AudioTsunami now I want to read Good Night World! About the spreadsheet, maybe you need to unlock the tabs before being able to edit it? You can do it by right-clicking on the tab and unlock it.

@Conde_Mohr The spreadsheet is available on the malchallenge website now as well. Thanks for all your hard work.
2024 Manga Reading Challenge: Sign Up Discussion

2024 Anime Watching Challenge: Sign Up Discussion

Discord server for MRC/AWC
Jan 14, 2017 4:46 AM

Sep 2013
Would the following Manga work for #44. Read a manga that deals with something related to Japanese culture?
Chidaruma Kenpou - Onorera ni Tsugu

It's about a swordsman who struggles because of the discrimination of his social group by the general Japanese public.
Jan 14, 2017 4:49 AM

Sep 2013
Amber_Changing said:
Can someone recommend me something for #60 please? Preferably something under 50 chapters long.

How about one of these?

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Helter Skelter
Hoshi no Samidare (65 chapters but maybe you like it)
Jan 14, 2017 5:17 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
Can I do a "Prodigious" challenge for a tag that is not included in the list?

EDIT: How do I find out if a manga is 4-koma or webmanga?
Conde_MohrJan 14, 2017 5:41 AM

Jan 14, 2017 5:40 AM

Feb 2014
Hey there, good people of MAL community. Would anyone please give me a recommendation, any genre is fine, but I would prefer if it isn't too long.
Jan 14, 2017 7:46 AM

Mar 2013
@MRC_mod: I keep right clicking everything and there is no option to unlock any tab or anything. Can not edit anything.

@Conde_Mohr I downloaded to dropbox, tried to open with excel online, it says it can't open due to worksheet protection. I can't edit the worksheet as is. And I can't open it so that I can edit it.
Jan 14, 2017 7:51 AM

Aug 2009
@cure_potato : If you liked Monster, perhaps something like Kimi no Knife or Akumu no Elevator for a quick read.

@Hanzeon : Maybe Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, though it may be slightly too much on the shoujo side when I look at your previous reads, so hopefully someone can offer more options.

@Amber_Changing : Lovely Complex, Koi dano Ai dano or Tomodachi no Hanashi(another artist duo for the list) if you like fun shoujo

@Ryuuku666 : Junji Itou one-shots or Again or Samon the Summoner if on-going is okay.

Just off the top of my head
Jan 14, 2017 7:54 AM

Mar 2013
delija9091 said:
Would the following Manga work for #44. Read a manga that deals with something related to Japanese culture?
Chidaruma Kenpou - Onorera ni Tsugu

It's about a swordsman who struggles because of the discrimination of his social group by the general Japanese public.

yes

Conde_Mohr said:
Can I do a "Prodigious" challenge for a tag that is not included in the list?

EDIT: How do I find out if a manga is 4-koma or webmanga?

If there is a tag for it on MAL, you can do it.

If you go on batoto, you can search 4-koma or webmanga.

Hanzeon said:
I need a recommendation for number 30 - Read a manga adapted from a video game, original anime or light novel.

Evangelion
Fire Emblem: Champion's sword
Hoshi no Koe
Summer Wars
Suisei no gargantia

Ryuuku666 said:
Hey there, good people of MAL community. Would anyone please give me a recommendation, any genre is fine, but I would prefer if it isn't too long.

Kakukaku Shikajika
Jan 14, 2017 8:26 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
I still have some ones I'll need help with. Preferably something short(ish) for these and translated to english.

--#06. Read a gekiga manga
--#60. Read a manga recommended to you by another Manga Reading Challenge participant in the discussion thread
--#51. Read a manga based on real event or person
--#46. Read a manga that takes place outside of Japan
--#02. Read a manga that is a collection of short stories

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

"๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐š’๐šก ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š”๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ."
โ˜† ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐š โ˜†
โ˜† ๐š…๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‹ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข โ˜†
Jan 14, 2017 8:36 AM

Feb 2013
Currently on the look out for a manga that fulfills challenge #43: "Read a manga that has a main character that is a professional in his field" but I have one question about it. Does the MC have to be a professional in his field from the start or can he grow to become a professional?
Also, leave recommendations if you guys know of any, preferably not over 10 volumes. thanks
Jan 14, 2017 8:38 AM

Nov 2013
Selphie64 said:

@Hanzeon : Maybe Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, though it may be slightly too much on the shoujo side when I look at your previous reads, so hopefully someone can offer more options.

It is true that I tend to avoid shoujo manga, but I think this challenge will be good for me to open my mind and start to like the tropes that are used in shoujo manga.

[quote=AudioTsunami message=49324300]
delija9091 said:

Hanzeon said:

Evangelion
Fire Emblem: Champion's sword
Hoshi no Koe
Summer Wars
Suisei no gargantia

Just right. I forgot that I have yet to read EVA manga.
Jan 14, 2017 8:43 AM

Mar 2013
OmegaOtaku said:
I still have some ones I'll need help with. Preferably something short(ish) for these and translated to english.

--#60. Read a manga recommended to you by another Manga Reading Challenge participant in the discussion thread

06. Lady Snowblood
60. Kakukaku Shikajika
51. Densha Otoko: Net Hatsu, Kakueki Teisha no Love Story
46. Innocent if you want a real place, Gunnm if you want a fictional one
02. Mitsuami no Kamisama

In case anyone is noticing a theme in my recommendations, yes I'm gonna recommend kakukaku shikajika everytime. It's the best.
Jan 14, 2017 8:47 AM

Mar 2013
HighEntia said:
Currently on the look out for a manga that fulfills challenge #43: "Read a manga that has a main character that is a professional in his field" but I have one question about it. Does the MC have to be a professional in his field from the start or can he grow to become a professional?
Also, leave recommendations if you guys know of any, preferably not over 10 volumes. thanks

to be honest with you, i'm also not sure. @tsuyokunaru

also, what's the ruling on Kakukaku Shikajika and that category, because it's an autobiographical story but 80% of it is from before she was a mangaka.
Jan 14, 2017 9:18 AM
VA-11 HALL-A

Aug 2014
AudioTsunami said:
OmegaOtaku said:

06. Lady Snowblood
60. Kakukaku Shikajika
51. Densha Otoko: Net Hatsu, Kakueki Teisha no Love Story
46. Innocent if you want a real place, Gunnm if you want a fictional one
02. Mitsuami no Kamisama

In case anyone is noticing a theme in my recommendations, yes I'm gonna recommend kakukaku shikajika everytime. It's the best.

Thanks for all that. That's a big help.

"๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐š’๐šก ๐š๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š”๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ."
โ˜† ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ป๐š’๐šœ๐š โ˜†
โ˜† ๐š…๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐š‹ โ˜†
โ˜† ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข โ˜†
Jan 14, 2017 9:20 AM

Oct 2007
@AudioTsunami @Conde_Mohr Actually no! For the Prodigious title only the genres listed on the restrictions sections are the ones that count. If you choose any other genre tag, it won't count towards the title. Those are:
Genre restrictions: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Kids, Romance, School, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Slice of Life or Supernatural

And @HighEntia Yes, the MC can be come a professional during the manga, it doesn't have to be from the start.
ๅฏ†ๅฎคๆฎบไบบใฏใชใœ็พŽใ—ใ„ใฎใ‹ใ€‚
Jan 14, 2017 9:39 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
tsuyokunaru said:
@AudioTsunami @Conde_Mohr Actually no! For the Prodigious title only the genres listed on the restrictions sections are the ones that count. If you choose any other genre tag, it won't count towards the title. Those are:
Genre restrictions: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Kids, Romance, School, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Slice of Life or Supernatural

But, but... but I wanted to do a Shoujo Ai challenge. Why isn't it valid if every anime matches the genre? I even went through all the trouble of looking for a Shoujo Ai for some difficult challenges :[

Jan 14, 2017 9:56 AM

Oct 2007
@Conde_Mohr if it's Shoujo Ai shouldn't it also fit Romance as a genre? That counts and you can make a note in your challenge that they're all also shoujo ai.

I am actually going more by genre in general than the tag itself being listed (the tag is more relevant for the Anime challenge since tags are more complete in the DB), so if it's shoujo ai or shounen ai, yuri or yaoi it'll all fall under romance for me, so it can count.
Jan 14, 2017 10:05 AM

Feb 2014
AudioTsunami said:

Ryuuku666 said:

Kakukaku Shikajika

Thanks, I'll go with that :)
Jan 14, 2017 10:19 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
AudioTsunami said:
@MRC_mod: I keep right clicking everything and there is no option to unlock any tab or anything. Can not edit anything.

@Conde_Mohr I downloaded to dropbox, tried to open with excel online, it says it can't open due to worksheet protection. I can't edit the worksheet as is. And I can't open it so that I can edit it.

I can give you a link of the unprotected beta file if it's only for downloading once, but I won't have a lot of downloadable copies of the same file.

tsuyokunaru said:
@Conde_Mohr if it's Shoujo Ai shouldn't it also fit Romance as a genre? That counts and you can make a note in your challenge that they're all also shoujo ai.

I am actually going more by genre in general than the tag itself being listed (the tag is more relevant for the Anime challenge since tags are more complete in the DB), so if it's shoujo ai or shounen ai, yuri or yaoi it'll all fall under romance for me, so it can count.

I... guess? I was looking for a cool title like "Prodigious Yuri" or something like that, but it's ok. Now I only need to wait for someone to donate a shoujo ai/yuri banner (preferably for Prodigious Romance), since my Photoshop skills are pretty lackluster.

PS: You can add Shinigami Alice as a manga based on a one-shot.

Jan 14, 2017 10:31 AM

Oct 2007
@Conde_Mohr Actually I already sent him the unprotected file through PM, so no worries.

As for the title, I should have been cleared in the explanation, but we had a character limit in how long we could make it. The title is not for the genre tag, it's for the difficulty. So if you're doing, let's say, Pro, it would read as Prodigious Pro. If you're doing Genius, it would be Prodigious Genius and so on.

Thanks for the link to Shinigami Alice. I actually should update that list some soon, I found a few that can be added and aren't in the list yet.
Jan 14, 2017 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
Conde_Mohr said:
But, but... but I wanted to do a Shoujo Ai challenge. Why isn't it valid if every anime matches the genre? I even went through all the trouble of looking for a Shoujo Ai for some difficult challenges :[

Well, isn't it for the "sport" in the end?
Personally I choose to do everything with a "female category" (thus shลjo/josei/BL), well… except for the two shลnen/seinen items obviously. ใธใธ

It's for the fun, in order to spice the challenge, and doing a thematic one.

Nothing is against you doing with your own rules in additions of the existing ones.
Jan 14, 2017 1:30 PM

Apr 2012
I need a manga rec for #60 pls not a really long manga c:
Jan 14, 2017 1:56 PM

Feb 2016
Selphie64 said:
@cure_potato : If you liked Monster, perhaps something like Kimi no Knife or Akumu no Elevator for a quick read.
Just off the top of my head

Kimi no Knife looks interesting, gonna add this to my challenge. Thank you!
Jan 14, 2017 1:56 PM

Jan 2016
I need help finding some Manga. I only have 10 entries total on my list, so I'd like to branch out a lot more.

I need suggestions for these numbers:

43. Read a manga that has a main character that is a professional in his field

25. Read a manga that started publishing last year

51. Read a manga based on a real event or person

32. Read a manga with a score at or below 6.0

Here is my challenge list so you know what I'm already going to read.

Thanks for your help!
Jan 14, 2017 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
smery said:
I recommend Yajirobee if you want something light and cute that touches on the subjects of love and family rather sophisticatedly. Haruka na Machi e is also incredible, give that a try!
Jan 14, 2017 2:32 PM

Apr 2012
Tiramisu said:
smery said:
I recommend Yajirobee if you want something light and cute that touches on the subjects of love and family rather sophisticatedly. Haruka na Machi e is also incredible, give that a try!

oh nice thank you very much! \:3/
Jan 14, 2017 5:44 PM

Jun 2014
delija9091 said:
Amber_Changing said:

How about one of these?

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Helter Skelter
Hoshi no Samidare (65 chapters but maybe you like it)

Thanks for the rec. :)
I've heard good things about Hoshi no Samidare, and I don't mind that it's a little longer than I asked for. After reading the first 9 chapters, it feels like the rest is going to fly by.
Jan 14, 2017 6:21 PM

Mar 2013
mr-mooster said:
I need help finding some Manga. I only have 10 entries total on my list, so I'd like to branch out a lot more.

Thanks for your help!

43. Bambino
25. Uratarou, Fire Punch, Good Night World, Amalgam of Distortion, The Promised Neverland (gave you a wide variety cause I haven't read any of these beside the frst chapter iof fire punch which is better than it sounded)
51 Kakukaku Shikajika
32 IDK man, go down there in the rankings and take your luck, i've never read anything rated that low.
Jan 14, 2017 6:45 PM

Aug 2009
@mr-mooster

For #32, people could probably do worse than Little Sweet Delusion. It is a tad harshly judged, and what's more, only 4 pages long. Quite nice page layout.
Alternatively, For Someone is really, reaaaally close to an even 6 (probably influenced by one vote), and quite harmless.
Jan 14, 2017 7:21 PM

Jan 2016
AudioTsunami said:
mr-mooster said:

Thanks for your help!

43. Bambino
25. Uratarou, Fire Punch, Good Night World, Amalgam of Distortion, The Promised Neverland (gave you a wide variety cause I haven't read any of these beside the frst chapter iof fire punch which is better than it sounded)
51 Kakukaku Shikajika
32 IDK man, go down there in the rankings and take your luck, i've never read anything rated that low.

Thanks for your help!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Media Do and Piccoma

GinIonSui - 19 minutes ago

0 by GinIonSui »»
19 minutes ago

» What mangas are you sad that scanlators dropped

zkl - Feb 26

19 by RareAnimeHunter »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

455 by elsewherecw »»
6 hours ago

» What is a manga you want to be adapted

Idk5008 - Mar 3

20 by AkiEX2 »»
6 hours ago

» Is a guy reading a lighthearted cutesy manga disturbing?

fallout45 - Aug 26

32 by isseixkoneko »»
Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.