Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
Jan 8, 2017 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
How many people in the dead chat wanted me lynched? All of them? I totally got saved by Denja's death.
I can't believe I let you win by winning myself. Now it feels hollow :/

Jan 8, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2013
Yay! I believe in Kit to be town because of friendship and it turned out true! I knew Saturday cartoons wouldn't lie!

That was a pretty intense game! I loved reading it even when I wasn't playing. Good job sucm. Congrats on your second place!

I hope I get a chance to play with you all again. All of your were really nice and helpful. Hopefully I can be better at playing the next time. Till then, thanks for making my first game my first win ;3c

Jan 8, 2017 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
PentaFlare said:
How many people in the dead chat wanted me lynched? All of them? I totally got saved by Denja's death.
I can't believe I let you win by winning myself. Now it feels hollow :/
Don't worry, your win came first so it is the most important win~ :b

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Yay! I believe in Kit to be town because of friendship and it turned out true! I knew Saturday cartoons wouldn't lie!

That was a pretty intense game! I loved reading it even when I wasn't playing. Good job sucm. Congrats on your second place!

I hope I get a chance to play with you all again. All of your were really nice and helpful. Hopefully I can be better at playing the next time. Till then, thanks for making my first game my first win ;3c
But the same wasn't true in reverse! I believed you were town and you were a third party and you killed a townie ;~; I am betrayed. If Denja survived maybe we would have won

Hehe looking forward to playing with you again, you better be town next time :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 8, 2017 9:00 PM

Dec 2016
Uggh I've fallen way behind. Trying to catch up now but it might be delayed a few more hours. Sorry everyone.
Jan 8, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Uggh I've fallen way behind. Trying to catch up now but it might be delayed a few more hours. Sorry everyone.
Game is over, mafia won

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 8, 2017 9:02 PM
Jul 2018
Grapefruit21 said:
lol
Jan 8, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2008
Wow Bursama predicted Rosie being hitman way early... I wish Lucian got lynched instead of Bursama if Lucian was gonna be as useful as a sack of potatoes in this game and Bursama was gonna be some prediction genius. I was just about to unvote Bursama when the hammer happened :/

Soren | Jan 3, 8:24 PM
My faith is in Kit to catch scum.

I have never caught scum in my life unless it was right in my face bc I was cop :')

Jan 8, 2017 9:11 PM

May 2012
Reading the Mason Chat:
>"Fruffin"
>"!scruffin"
>"!Gruftown
lol

@Oyasumi_Rosie I look forward to playing with you again. ^^ Sneaky TPR, no wonder I had a hard time reading you as town/scum.
Jan 8, 2017 9:12 PM

Oct 2011
so my thoughts:

great game. and I soorta felt glad @DenjaX claimgame backfired on him lol. teach him a lesson for claiming all the time >w> but the setup isn't what I'd consider basic? it didn't have all the roles that basic setups should have o.o
@Oyasumi_Rosie did well saving the kill for her target. not giving away tpr helped mafia win and how I'd expect tpr to behave like

as for my scumgame, I was pretty flippy to roll scum lol. kinda explains why I didn't post much in D1. I also hate bussing, one thing I figured about my scumgame... would be nice to work with Shinichi again and see how we survive XD
as for not lynchlocking when @LucianRoy repped out, I wanted to give town a chance to talk it out. I think my scumbuds didn't like it...but I like giving chances. in the end, figuring out @Gruffin's plan was one of the best ways for us to win, cuz we mafia worked together to pull a victory :3 I'm glad this was a wellplayed game, took the sting out of rolling scum. and I wanted a welldeserved win too.
finally, effort put into this was more than my 1st scumgame. only removed the element of handing out tells. maybe upped the effort by a bit(?)
and most importantly, sooo very glad there was no salty win for us mafia qwq
my thoughts the entire game lol vvvvv
Phraze said:

welcome to my world :3

also, town was awesome. even if @Bursama and @Sonata lynched themselves, they did a great job salvaging the situation. @logic340 is always interesting to play with. and I so laughed when @Grapefruit21 posted saying he trusted everyone lool
[edit: @Kasai I was sorta curious how well I could pocket u even if the win was so close for us xDD]

Jan 8, 2017 9:13 PM

May 2012
@Grapefruit21 I've failed you... OTL We mislynched Kit.
Jan 8, 2017 9:15 PM

Oct 2011
PentaFlare said:
PentaFlare said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1514227

We lost that game because I forgot to submit a night kill on one of the nights. If you ever think you are a bad scum player, at least you didn't do that.
interesting~ will give that a read if I'm not bored xD sorta prefer live games rather than old ones, spectating is also different pressure from being part of it. forgetting a nightkill is pretty bad tho lol

Jan 8, 2017 9:15 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
I have never caught scum in my life unless it was right in my face bc I was cop :')
I've never caught scum in my life except for my own buddies. :')
Jan 8, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2012
Congrats scum~

@PentaFlare is this where you restore your 'always scum' legend? :'D

Jan 8, 2017 9:23 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
kind of my fault for being pocketed

pockets are so warm and comfortable, I can't help it

Jan 8, 2017 9:24 PM

Jan 2008
@gruffin i'm sorry for being mean to you. scum is truly evil, tearing us apart like this~ ;w;

Jan 8, 2017 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
it's been over 20min and no follow up from grapefruit. grape is stuck in mafia hell X'D

Jan 8, 2017 9:27 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
@gruffin i'm sorry for being mean to you. scum is truly evil, tearing us apart like this~ ;w;
Nah, you weren't mean. xD I just thought it was scummy pressure is all. (forgive meee)

The mafia wished to break our bond. ;w; So cruel.
Jan 8, 2017 9:29 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
Gruffin said:

Look forward to it in my next scumgame. >:)
Jan 8, 2017 9:37 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:
Nah, you weren't mean. xD I just thought it was scummy pressure is all. (forgive meee)

The mafia wished to break our bond. ;w; So cruel.
And I thought yours was scummy defensiveness XD (of course I forgive you <3)

I think my biggest problem with scum reading you in the end is that I relied too much on Penta and straight up forgot about/neglected how strongly I was town reading you earlier in the game and how much I scum read Penta before my own claim. o_o recency effect.

Jan 8, 2017 9:38 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:

Look forward to it in my next scumgame. >:)
nooooooooooooooooooooo

Jan 8, 2017 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
Kit said:
lol pls Kit. I'm sure u would love to be in my pocket <3
edit: @Gruffin knows it >w>

Jan 8, 2017 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
oh, bursama had insider information (after death) on there being a hitman in the game. i take back my prediction genius comment. but still would have been better than "hah! i knew they were town even though i didn't try to stop the lynch at all" lucian #salt

"your counting buddy betraying you ?"
"Yeah, I got this feeling that he was pocketing me early on."

Hah, I thought the same thing XD

Jan 8, 2017 9:55 PM

Oct 2011
@Gruffin @Kit wanna join another game now? XD

Jan 8, 2017 10:10 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
Hmm the one with sign ups open seems kind of intense... even if i die i have to keep playing XD and no role reveal. BUT i'm mafia addict now so i'll think about it :b

Jan 8, 2017 10:12 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
WHAT A FUCKING MINUTE? EVERYONE DOESN'T GET FAKE CLAIMS????

I JUST... ASSUMED
This is so funny how innocent it is X'D

Jan 8, 2017 10:13 PM

May 2012
Phraze said:
Mmh. Not the current one, sorry. :P No role reveal is a deal-breaker for me ever since TGT.
Jan 8, 2017 10:24 PM

Jan 2015
Phraze said:
so my thoughts:

great game. and I soorta felt glad @DenjaX claimgame backfired on him lol. teach him a lesson for claiming all the time >w> but the setup isn't what I'd consider basic? it didn't have all the roles that basic setups should have o.o
@Oyasumi_Rosie did well saving the kill for her target. not giving away tpr helped mafia win and how I'd expect tpr to behave like

as for my scumgame, I was pretty flippy to roll scum lol. kinda explains why I didn't post much in D1. I also hate bussing, one thing I figured about my scumgame... would be nice to work with Shinichi again and see how we survive XD
as for not lynchlocking when @LucianRoy repped out, I wanted to give town a chance to talk it out. I think my scumbuds didn't like it...but I like giving chances. in the end, figuring out @Gruffin's plan was one of the best ways for us to win, cuz we mafia worked together to pull a victory :3 I'm glad this was a wellplayed game, took the sting out of rolling scum. and I wanted a welldeserved win too.
finally, effort put into this was more than my 1st scumgame. only removed the element of handing out tells. maybe upped the effort by a bit(?)
and most importantly, sooo very glad there was no salty win for us mafia qwq
my thoughts the entire game lol vvvvv

also, town was awesome. even if @Bursama and @Sonata lynched themselves, they did a great job salvaging the situation. @logic340 is always interesting to play with. and I so laughed when @Grapefruit21 posted saying he trusted everyone lool
[edit: @Kasai I was sorta curious how well I could pocket u even if the win was so close for us xDD]

So what do you think? Are you happy with your results? Or was I a toughnut ( although most likely not the case)
Jan 8, 2017 10:34 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
WHAT A FUCKING MINUTE? EVERYONE DOESN'T GET FAKE CLAIMS????

I JUST... ASSUMED
This is so funny how innocent it is X'D
I seriously thought every claim was a lie o_o all I knew is that I was pretty sure I would be lynched D4 if I didn't get Denja out of the game.

Jan 8, 2017 10:36 PM

Aug 2013
I will probably join the next game Kit is in. So if you see them, you'll probably see me

Jan 8, 2017 10:42 PM

Dec 2016
Sorry everyone, I'm way behind took the ferry and went touristing today. I know that sucks we for everyone because the game hinges on me and the town hidden in Phraze/Sithis. I'm trying to get caught up this evening. Will have a substantive post soon.
Jan 8, 2017 10:48 PM

Jan 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Sorry everyone, I'm way behind took the ferry and went touristing today. I know that sucks we for everyone because the game hinges on me and the town hidden in Phraze/Sithis. I'm trying to get caught up this evening. Will have a substantive post soon.

I dont know if you didnt read anythig frim before but the games is over. We are kinda trying to tell you that.
Jan 8, 2017 11:13 PM

Oct 2011
Kasai said:
So what do you think? Are you happy with your results? Or was I a toughnut ( although most likely not the case)
that time I voted u, I wanted to see if u would react and maybe turn the votes against me instead trying to start a fight lol would've liked to see u pressure me or something. good game from u tho, couldn't pocket u much, and if we waited it out I might not have succeeded. Kit was scummy so u might have gone for her eventually, but we might've outted outselves >~>

Jan 8, 2017 11:15 PM

Oct 2011
Grapefruit21 said:

game over
final vc

Jan 8, 2017 11:17 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Phraze said:
Mmh. Not the current one, sorry. :P No role reveal is a deal-breaker for me ever since TGT.
looks like someone is too careful with their stats :P who knows, Kit might roll scum~

Jan 8, 2017 11:19 PM

Nov 2015
Thank you everyone who played in this game ! I had a fun time hosting and hope to do it again sometime soon. I will write up my comments on the setup and the game as well but in the meantime just want to say some things.

@Gruffin @Kit @Phraze The trio strikes again, you all made this game a lot more fun to read and play in for everyone so thank you very much for your presence here ^^ I hope you play many more together ~

@Grapefruit21 @Logic340 You guys were both awesome and really putting your all into the mason chat, thank you both ! It was a lot of fun to check up on.

@Oyasumi_Rosie @Grapefuit21 You guys both played your first game here, which I am honored for as you both seem like really promising players. I'm excited to see what you guys will do next : D

@Bursama Thanks for coming over to MS, you seem to like it here which I'm glad for ^^

@PentaFlare Nice to see you back and scumming it up as usual, congrats on the well-deserved win :)

@Lord_Sithis Congrats on the win my friend, I told you to make me proud after Higurashi and looks like you went and did it.

@Kasai Thank you so much for replacing in, it was kind of a thankless job as you didn't have much time to adjust before the game ended in your face but I really really appreciate that you would do that for us.

@DenjaX Thank you for replacing in as well, you are a very entertaining player. I was sad that you died when you did because I really think you could have figured the scum out the next Day.

@Sonata Hope you aren't too down on yourself, although a couple of the moves you made didn't turn out well you were really trying your best to win for your team and they could have easily turned out well if some things were different. Don't stop being you !

@Mishukax : 3

Gruffin said:
PentaFlare said:
This actually happens to me way too much >.<
Mostly with Skype mafia because I rarely ever win forum mafia
If I win, nobody trusts anything I say next game
Lol, I'll still trust you. I'll just be paranoid the entire time. xD
Rule of thumb, if something crazy mechanically is happening and Penta is in the game he's probably scum and behind it : p

Soren said:
Regardless of the loss, it has been a fun and also incredibly informative game too. I see perfect scum games like this where I am town as a wake up call that I can do better, I just gotta look harder and see what is not seen, uncover the truth, and when I cultivate my skills to a certain level, no scum shall remain hidden in plain sight.
Yess thats the spirit

PentaFlare said:
Phraze said:
I hope Soren becomes maf one day for me to see his game >3>

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1514227
Aw I loved this game, good memories ^__^ Even if we did only win because of the forgotten Night action thing..
Jan 8, 2017 11:29 PM

Nov 2015
Night Actions:

Randomization:
Jan 8, 2017 11:29 PM

Jan 2008
Thank you for hosting, @Togs and @Crossbell , it was a very fun and exciting game! Even if town lost I'm glad I got to play ^^

Jan 8, 2017 11:30 PM

Oct 2011
Togs said:
@Gruffin @Kit @Phraze The trio strikes again, you all made this game a lot more fun to read and play in for everyone so thank you very much for your presence here ^^ I hope you play many more together ~
thanks. the trio needs a name soon xD was a great setup, and just the challenge I wanted

Jan 8, 2017 11:35 PM

Jan 2008
Phraze said:
Togs said:
thanks. the trio needs a name soon xD was a great setup, and just the challenge I wanted
newb trio forever, even when we aren't newbs

how about, camp trio

Jan 8, 2017 11:35 PM

May 2012
Thanks for hosting the game @Togs @Crossbell I had fun playing it and being swept away during Claimageddon.

Phraze said:
Kit and I have been calling us the CCL newb trio. :p
Jan 8, 2017 11:40 PM

Oct 2011
I'm no newb. hmm detective or smthing? or go with sentai power lol

Jan 8, 2017 11:51 PM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
tantei trio?

Jan 9, 2017 12:02 AM

Oct 2011
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Phraze said:
tantei trio?
sounds cool xD

Jan 9, 2017 12:11 AM

Nov 2008
@Phraze You got your win again. Stop with your salt already.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 9, 2017 12:18 AM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
@Phraze You got your win again. Stop with your salt already.
nuuuu I need my salt as bait in the games >~>; I mean....they're teh good rivalry'ish kinda salt '-'
edit: ur also ummm awesome hostsama to me... ouo
PhrazeJan 9, 2017 12:23 AM

Jan 9, 2017 12:21 AM

Nov 2015
First of all going to talk about the setup, here it is for reference:

The main thing Cross and I wanted this game to be about was the Masons. It is a really cool role, and can be incredibly fun and useful to play as/with but they are not something that we've seen very much around MS so we were hoping to introduce it and maybe it would catch on. I was very happy with how Grapefruit and Logic made the best of their roles and I couldn't have asked from any more of them.

The Masons were meant to be the town's "investigative power" as they were able to be cleared as town so we made the other PRs into protective ones to compensate for that.

The Jailor was meant to be the strongest role, it really should have been a Doctor but we made it slightly more complex just to play around with it a little : P Also we were hoping to make the Doc's claim weaker a little bit as Jailor is less commonly seen in basic setups and we had previously had a scum Jailor in our last setup.

The backup was a given since I was modding this, in case you haven't already heard me gush I love backups since I think they are very good for game balance as they get stronger as their own faction gets weaker which equalizes power and prevents swingyness. We did something a little strange here with it though, as we both made it a limited-shot backup (which was to make successfully killing the Jailor seem like an accomplishment for scum) and made it not know who it was a backup for (to prevent it from being able to confirm). This was stretching the definition of "basic" a little but honestly we thought this was the version that would play best.

As for the scum, the Rolecop was demoted to 2-shot in order to make the Masons stronger, as Masons are naturally weak to Rolecopping since they are twice as likely to get hit and killing a single one of them takes power away from the other. It was interesting though that this role didn't end up hitting a single Mason at all but instead both shots hit both other power roles to completely shut down the Town's protective power. Dammit Penta >_>

The Roleblocker was standard, there was no need to make this limited shot as Masons are naturally strong against roleblocks since it does nothing to them.

Finally the Hitman, I must admit this is kind of a pet role of mine and my favorite kind of neutral. In my very first mafia games I played in a lot of setups with Hitmen so I may be biased but I always remembered them playing well. Anyways there was no way we were running a Haruhi setup with Ryoko Asakura in it and NOT making her have to stab Kyon that's for sure. Hitman is also something I see less on these boards but I think it is one of the best playing third party roles so we were hoping to bring that over too. In retrospect though, I think the win condition maybe have been a little too easy to achieve, I would have considered making it have 3 town targets instead and I wonder how that would have played out.

Also worth noting this was the first time I ever made rolecards for a game, there were really simple but I had a lot of fun doing it ^^ I will definitely work on my technique to improve for next time and hopefully be able to make some that look more professional.

And one more thing, I am starting to wonder exactly with the recent string of quickhammer ending games what exactly the purpose of lynch lock is. The reason Cross and I have been including it is a carryover from other Mafia sites we played in where majority lynching was the main that is usually used. I know lynch locking is supposed to be to speed up games when the town has made their mind or something, but all that really happens with it is it makes deadlines go out of sync and enables scum to quickhammer.. With the 48h phases on this site I don't think it's as needed and I feel like I want to experiment on games without it in the future.

As for the game itself, interestingly every single game I've been a part of hosting here in the Mafia club has ended in a perfect scum victory (3 out of 3 games >__>). Wonder if it's some kind of curse or something, like the reverse of what Penta has : p

Speaking of Penta, I think he did excellently this game as a Deep Scum. He had people fooled right up to the very end. Sure there were people in the Dead chat calling for his lynch, but they were dead and not alive and thats what mattered in the end. I really thought Penta's goose was cooked after Denja's flip since it disproved his Vanilla Cop roleclaim, and Penta seemed to think so too but he didn't give up and kept pushing through to victory. Also worth noting that his ability use was excellent, both rolecop shots went to 2 valuable targets and the scum team utilized the info to the fullest. Considering all this, I think Penta is deserving of the Game MVP

Hmm it's getting late and I have to leave something for Crossbell to say. I didn't speak up about how the game played out but I'll let him cover that.

Anyways, big thank you again to everyone who participated, I hope you enjoyed playing as much as we enjoyed hosting ~
Jan 9, 2017 12:24 AM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare I usually like it when you play a master scum because you know your game and it gives me the challenge to solve but I hate it when I get a master scum game and you as town is being lazy/AFK the entire time... Why u do this, man? It wont make me savour the win at all...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 9, 2017 12:28 AM

Nov 2008
Togs said:
Finally the Hitman, I must admit this is kind of a pet role of mine and my favorite kind of neutral. In my very first mafia games I played in a lot of setups with Hitmen so I may be biased but I always remembered them playing well. Anyways there was no way we were running a Haruhi setup with Ryoko Asakura in it and NOT making her have to stab Kyon that's for sure. Hitman is also something I see less on these boards but I think it is one of the best playing third party roles so we were hoping to bring that over too. In retrospect though, I think the win condition maybe have been a little too easy to achieve, I would have considered making it have 3 town targets instead and I wonder how that would have played out.
This is my only gripe in this set-up. If game is closed set-up, that kind of role should either be revealed or make a rule that flavor claim not allowed.

Also the targets are not balanced, should have add a mafia flavour there too. 3rd party should be 3rd party, not anti-town 3rd party. It gives an equal threat towards the mafia as well.

Jan 9, 2017 12:33 AM

Mar 2012
Kit said:
oh, bursama had insider information (after death) on there being a hitman in the game. i take back my prediction genius comment. but still would have been better than "hah! i knew they were town even though i didn't try to stop the lynch at all" lucian #salt

"your counting buddy betraying you ?"
"Yeah, I got this feeling that he was pocketing me early on."

Hah, I thought the same thing XD

:(

Though, tbh, had I not known that there was a neutral hitman, I would've thought Rosie was a 1-shot vig for her comment about "do we know if people die at night who was killed by mafia?".

Also, I'm happy that I was correct in my D3 read of Phraze/Penta/Sithis. :P
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jan 9, 2017 12:40 AM

Nov 2015
DenjaX said:
Togs said:
This is my only gripe in this set-up. If game is closed set-up, that kind of role should either be revealed or make a rule that flavor claim not allowed.

Also the targets are not balanced, should have add a mafia flavour there too. 3rd party should be 3rd party, not anti-town 3rd party. It gives an equal threat towards the mafia as well.
Well it was directly intended as an anti-town 3rd party, it was essentially meant to be like an "extra" partial mafia member (since they only had 3 members in a 15 player game). This is part of another reason I like hitman as a role, you can kind of control who it targets which also helps to reduce swingyness in game balancing.

The way things played out with the hitman was the worst way possible for town however, with them killing a townie and not overlapping with the nk, and even then the town needed 4 mislynches before they lost. So I think in terms of faction balance we were okay.

As for the flavor thing I have to admit you're right, it must have felt really frustrating for you to be killed for flavor claiming since you were never told that it would be bad if you were to do it. But honestly it was just really unlucky that you happened to be the exact one target Rosie had to kill when you did that, the odds were actually really low : / Our reasoning for having flavor targets was pretty much this, that it was completely random who would be flavorclaiming, unless the hitman tried to force a claim. But you do have a point that it ended up punishing you for something you didn't know not to do. I think maybe in the future it would be better to either give the targets a warning, or use player names rather than role names to avoid this kind of situation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 52 53 [54] 55 56 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.