Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 12, 2016 12:54 PM

Apr 2011
Ma3seb said:
Nidstang said:
bmth is typical deathcore

no no no no no you got it all wrong, I tried deathcore and that gave me earcancer.
oh my bad, it's more metalcore now that I looked it up... but it sounds like a lighter version of deathcore in my ears
Oct 12, 2016 12:58 PM

Nov 2011
Nidstang said:
Ma3seb said:

no no no no no you got it all wrong, I tried deathcore and that gave me earcancer.
oh my bad, it's more metalcore now that I looked it up... but it sounds like a lighter version of deathcore in my ears

I thought Bring me to the horizon feel in to a genre called garbage?
Oct 12, 2016 1:04 PM

Jun 2015
Waifu_Strangler said:
Nidstang said:

I thought humans like you feel in to a genre called garbage?
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Oct 12, 2016 1:05 PM

Nov 2011
Ma3seb said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

Im sorry did i offend you somehow?
Oct 12, 2016 1:07 PM

Jun 2015
Waifu_Strangler said:
Ma3seb said:

No I am only stating facts, now back to watching anime
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Oct 12, 2016 1:10 PM

Nov 2011
Ma3seb said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

Actually you copy and pasted my comment and edited it, or at least i assume since you had the same error imade. Also you do under stand how stating facts works right?
Oct 12, 2016 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
Gone for half a day and i come back to 100+ responses. Sweet. I thought i as lone metalhead xD
Oct 12, 2016 2:51 PM

Dec 2014
I mainly listen to metalcore because I'm lazy, but I generally like most metal songs.
Acrania (I think that's how it's spelled) are good, though I'm not sure what to classify them as. Probably black metal, they do a lot of pig squeals. Try "Festering with dishonesty".
Oct 12, 2016 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Ma3seb said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

Bmth is Post-Hardcore Not Deathcore, not even close. Post hardcore originated from punk, and deathcore from death metal. A typical example o deathcore would be Whitechapel. Look it up. When bmth started i thought they were cool. I just liked the wild nonsensical beats, and mindless yelling. It was like hardcore punk, but even more extreme and faced paced. An the lifestyle especially. I listened to that shit like a fucking drug. I was a junkie. But, they became pretty generic, and pretty shit very fast and as more new albums came out, i felt more and more bored. It was no longer post hardcore, but generic metalcore, and soon after pop-rock.
Oct 12, 2016 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
nmyhv1 said:
I mainly listen to metalcore because I'm lazy, but I generally like most metal songs.
Acrania (I think that's how it's spelled) are good, though I'm not sure what to classify them as. Probably black metal, they do a lot of pig squeals. Try "Festering with dishonesty".
Acrania is brutal deathcore. And yay. I never thought i'd actualy see someone who likes Acrania here.
However i like "Disillusion In A Discordant System" more, it's the song that got them their popularity cuz of the vocalists vocal ability and scream range as well as the famous "bree" or exhale pig squeal vocal technique at the end of the song, also known as the "Send them to the slaughterhouse" part.
Oct 12, 2016 3:01 PM

Apr 2011
nmyhv1 said:
nice avatar mangoW
Oct 12, 2016 3:08 PM

Dec 2014
Valenthius said:
nmyhv1 said:
Acrania is brutal deathcore. And yay. I never thought i'd actualy see someone who likes Acrania here.
However i like "Disillusion In A Discordant System" more, it's the song that got them their popularity cuz of the vocalists vocal ability and scream range as well as the famous "bree" or exhale pig squeal vocal technique at the end of the song, also known as the "Send them to the slaughterhouse" part.

I like disillusion too, my friend recommended them to me with both songs. I got lucky to meet a fellow metalhead in college.
Oct 12, 2016 3:10 PM

Dec 2014
Nidstang said:
nmyhv1 said:
nice avatar mangoW
Are you sure about that?
Oct 12, 2016 3:11 PM

Nov 2011
nmyhv1 said:

Pig squeals arent a black metal trait. Also personally i avoid music with pig squeals.
Oct 12, 2016 3:13 PM

Dec 2014
Waifu_Strangler said:
nmyhv1 said:

Pig squeals arent a black metal trait. Also personally i avoid music with pig squeals.
I'm not that great with classifying genres. I'm neutral with pig squeals, as long as they fit with the song.
Oct 12, 2016 3:13 PM

Aug 2013
Waifu_Strangler said:
nmyhv1 said:

As is your given right. Just don't force your taste on to anybody.
Oct 12, 2016 3:17 PM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

I dont see what that had to do with forcing my taste on anyone. I didnt even really say pig squeals were bad just suggested i dont like them. (Ofcourse imo they are very bad)
Oct 12, 2016 3:25 PM

Aug 2013
Waifu_Strangler said:
Valenthius said:

I dont see what that had to do with forcing my taste on anyone. I didnt even really say pig squeals were bad just suggested i dont like them. (Ofcourse imo they are very bad)
I didn't say you did with this post. But you did intentionally insult a band a user likes a few posts back, and one doesn't do that without a wish to argue over taste. At least that was my initial deduction.
Oct 12, 2016 3:28 PM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

I didn't say you did with this post. But you did intentionally insult a band a user likes a few posts back, and one doesn't do that without a wish to argue over taste. At least that was my initial deduction.

I wasnt thinking about that user i was joking with the other one i actually replied to.
Oct 12, 2016 3:32 PM

Nov 2011
Would you guys consider this metal?

Oct 12, 2016 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
Waifu_Strangler said:
Valenthius said:

I wasnt thinking about that user i was joking with the other one i actually replied to.
Well im glad you were joking. I guess your sarcasm went by me unnoticed. I'm just tired of the constant Real Metal vs Shit Metal topics i've seen so many times on music forums, so i blindly jumped to an assumption. Sorry 'bout that.
Oct 12, 2016 3:36 PM

Aug 2013
Waifu_Strangler said:

Industrial Abstract Noise Rock© That's what i'd call this. Not metal tho.
Edit: Well i got the industrial and rock parts correct according to Wikipedia.
Oct 12, 2016 3:38 PM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

Well im glad you were joking. I guess your sarcasm went by me unnoticed. I'm just tired of the constant Real Metal vs Shit Metal topics i've seen so many times on music forums, so i blindly jumped to an assumption. Sorry 'bout that.

Well to be fair it wasnt sarcasm just messing around, but im not in that real metal vs fake metal group because i quit caring about genres a while back. I dont even primarily listen to metal like i used to.
Oct 12, 2016 3:40 PM

Nov 2011
Valenthius said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

RYM listed it as industrial metal but it didnt really sound like it to me.
Oct 12, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2015
Waifu_Strangler said:
Valenthius said:

Waifu_Strangler said:
Valenthius said:

Oh hi Waifu. I was expecting you to come here eventually haha.
Oct 12, 2016 6:31 PM

Nov 2011
Intelligenza said:
Waifu_Strangler said:

Waifu_Strangler said:

Oh hi Waifu. I was expecting you to come here eventually haha.

I thought i had but noticed i didnt lol. I havent been on MAL much since i switched to watching Sitcoms instead of anime for the time being.
Oct 12, 2016 8:55 PM

May 2016
Metal... as in Metal Gear Solid? :>
Oct 12, 2016 10:28 PM

Aug 2016
Signing in as metal fan

I like listening to Power and death metal, my top 10 favorite bands are

1. The Unguided
2. Wovenwar
3. While She Sleeps
4. In Flames
5. The Ghost inside
6. Parkaway Drive
7. Darkest Hour
8. SOnic Syndicate
9. Elvenking
10. Iron Maiden
Oct 12, 2016 10:47 PM

Aug 2016
yeah I have to be in the mood to listen to it though.

like I'll play it when I wake up to get me pumped, and when I go to the gym.
Oct 12, 2016 10:57 PM
Jul 2018
I am a huge metal head.
Oct 13, 2016 2:41 AM

Dec 2015
I'm a big fan of most metal genres. Currently I'm pretty big on the new Alcest album (fun fact: it's based on Princess Mononoke) and I've always loved melodic death metal like Dark Tranquillity, Insomnium, Be'Lakor etc. The only genre I don't really like is metalcore.
Oct 13, 2016 2:46 AM

Aug 2012
I love metal, most of the music I listen to are within metal subgenres. http://www.last.fm/user/GhostCanine
???????
Oct 13, 2016 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
Valenthius said:
Gone for half a day and i come back to 100+ responses. Sweet. I thought i as lone metalhead xD

lol, the moment I said the thread died is the moment this thread became alive XD

OT: I forgot to say that I listen to some bands outside of thrash even tho it is my favorite genre of metal

- some more classic heavy metal like Iron Maiden or some songs of black sabbath and judas priest.
-power metal: sabaton, sabaton, sabaton, a little bit of dragonforce but mainly sabaton.
-some metalcore.
-callenish circle (I have no clue hot to define them I think it is melodic deathcore or something.
- and more but I cannot remember that much lol

and god do I hate death and black metal
Oct 13, 2016 3:23 AM

Aug 2013
GhostCanine said:
I love metal, most of the music I listen to are within metal subgenres. http://www.last.fm/user/GhostCanine
Woah that's a nice collection. But i like to keep my songs on my SD card. I must have it with me at all times.
Oct 13, 2016 4:30 AM

Apr 2016
GhostCanine said:

Nice collection, Summoning & Drudkh <3

btw. forgot to post my last.fm : http://www.last.fm/user/Verblichener

You know, I feel really happy right now.

I'm really glad, I was able to meet you in this life.

Oct 13, 2016 11:07 AM

Jul 2014
Huge metal fan here. I listen to most subgenres and my favourite bands are Iron Maiden, Pantera, Megadeth, Slayer, Black Sabbath and Death among others.
Take care of yourself

Oct 13, 2016 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
razortongue said:
Huge metal fan here. I listen to most subgenres and my favourite bands are Iron Maiden, Pantera, Megadeth, Slayer, Black Sabbath and Death among others.
Is everybody here a classic metal fan?? xD
I'm now a bit ashamed that i don't like Black Sabbath, and don't listen to much Megadeth.
Oct 13, 2016 1:05 PM

Aug 2013
teruu said:
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy bros!!! ROCK ON!!! Fuck Taylor Swift and Kanye West! Heavy metal is the way tooo goo!! My favourite bands are Linkin Park, Avril Lavinge and Sex pistols.
Woah there. That's a bit too brutal for my taste. I don't want to summon Satan.
Oct 13, 2016 1:12 PM

Aug 2013
Darek said:
Valenthius said:

lol, the moment I said the thread died is the moment this thread became alive XD

OT: I forgot to say that I listen to some bands outside of thrash even tho it is my favorite genre of metal

- some more classic heavy metal like Iron Maiden or some songs of black sabbath and judas priest.
-power metal: sabaton, sabaton, sabaton, a little bit of dragonforce but mainly sabaton.
-some metalcore.
-callenish circle (I have no clue hot to define them I think it is melodic deathcore or something.
- and more but I cannot remember that much lol

and god do I hate death and black metal
I listen to a lot of other genres next to metal, but 90% of my music is metal. I happen to quite like death, but i don't like black metal...maybe some.
I can't stand modern metalcore, and cybergrind the worst genre in the history of human kind. Mostly i don't like any metal that related to any type of electronic music, maybe a few exceptions.
Every other metal genre is good and i listen to it, unless i'm forgetting another horrible one.
Oct 13, 2016 1:21 PM

Aug 2013

Would you consider this metal?
I don't mean to sound rude towards it's hypothetical fans in this discussion, but i'm sorry, this is just low quality music.
Oct 13, 2016 1:26 PM
Jul 2018
Valenthius said:

I don't mean to sound rude towards it's hypothetical fans in this discussion, but i'm sorry, this is just low quality music.

I don't know if it is metal or electric or industrial, I guess we can call it rubbish metal
Oct 13, 2016 1:34 PM

Aug 2013
Darek said:
Valenthius said:

I don't know if it is metal or electric or industrial, I guess we can call it rubbish metal
Well it's a little genre called cybergrind. That's what happens when you combine chiptune and grindcore. And yeah, also known as rubbish metal xD
I guess it's fun to listen to as a joke
Found another gem:

Oh good this one is even worse x)
OknxrOct 13, 2016 1:38 PM
Oct 13, 2016 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
Valenthius said:
Darek said:

Well it's a little genre called cybergrind. That's what happens when you combine chiptune and grindcore. And yeah, also known as rubbish metal xD
Found another gem:

Fuuuuck I had my headphones on, rip my ears, god plz end it, I am listening to it while writing plz stop, oh god thx... Uhhh

I can see why they call it cybergring 'cause I'd rather grind my head against the wall rather than listen to it, well, that was a terrible joke... I'm going to leave it here anyways.
Oct 13, 2016 1:46 PM

Aug 2013
Darek said:
Valenthius said:
Found another gem:

Fuuuuck I had my headphones on, rip my ears, god plz end it, I am listening to it while writing plz stop, oh god thx... Uhhh

I can see why they call it cybergring 'cause I'd rather grind my head against the wall rather than listen to it, well, that was a terrible joke... I'm going to leave it here anyways.
That joke fits the exact quality standard of these songs.
But those Lotus guys sure did make a lot of songs.
http://www.abeautifullotus.com/
Oct 13, 2016 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
Valenthius said:
Darek said:

I've just picked a song at random (here it cums) well... That was a mistake

If all their songs are 1:00 long and with no effort put into it at all than I am surprised they have only this few...
Oct 13, 2016 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Darek said:
Valenthius said:

I've just picked a song at random (here it cums) well... That was a mistake

If all their songs are 1:00 long and with no effort put into it at all than I am surprised they have only this few...
Hey now, don't be rude. 'Dem sweet beats didn't just program themselves
Oct 13, 2016 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
@Valenthius I'mma tag you before this turns into a massive quote wall...

Well, I used to make some music on my garageband on my Ipad when I was bored... I still have put more effort into it than those guys.

But yeah I'm sorry I didn't want to offend those ear rapists musicians, I am certain they (or he/her?) put a lot of time into those vomits compositions.
Oct 13, 2016 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
Valenthius said:

This is metal. (Grindcore / Industrial death metal)

Oct 13, 2016 2:07 PM

Apr 2016
Some Anaal Nathrakh fans here in this thread?

Oct 13, 2016 2:09 PM

Aug 2013
Ars_Moriendi said:
Valenthius said:

This is metal. (Grindcore / Industrial death metal)
Well i know it is since cybergrind is a combination of Grincdore and electronic music, and is an existing subgenre of metal. But, i was just asking for subjective opinions.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7716 by Pengawas »»
2 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3470 by DandelionCat »»
6 hours ago

» What are your favorite ZARD songs?

GinIonSui - May 18

3 by GinIonSui »»
10 hours ago

» Weirdest movie

spaceslut - Sep 18, 2022

46 by okok123 »»
Yesterday, 3:21 PM

» Post songs that you like but don't want anyone else to know you like them

tsukareru - May 18

11 by Swyzen »»
Yesterday, 1:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.