Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2016 8:11 PM

Oct 2013
Holocaster said:
SightlessReality said:

In other words your the one that bought greenwillows info. When did you buy it?

I sent my offer the time we found out about it, because I wanted to know what it was.

In other words, you with held this info even after Hlanden died. Granted greenwillow did the same by saying it hadn't been bought but still. Why didn't you mention this earlier? Instead of today?
Sep 8, 2016 8:13 PM

Aug 2016
SightlessReality said:
Holocaster said:

I sent my offer the time we found out about it, because I wanted to know what it was.

In other words, you with held this info even after Hlanden died. Granted greenwillow did the same by saying it hadn't been bought but still. Why didn't you mention this earlier? Instead of today?

I said I sent my offer, not that I obtained the info right after lol. I just got the info this past night phase, which is why I mentioned that I had it the moment I came on here.
Sep 8, 2016 8:14 PM

Apr 2015
Holocaster said:
Lamby said:

Please tell me you traded off something as close as possible to useless...

It was, in my eyes. Though idk how it would work now that willow is a different character o_o but that's between her and the host so idk.

Do you find out who hlanden is?

Oct 2013
Lamby said:
SightlessReality said:

The kind of miller that shows their opposite alignment even in death. Not just the investigation results version.

That wouldn't change the goal of the game, still looking for the remaining scum at the end of the day.

Note: Did you quote the wrong thing?

lol seems so. Not sure how that happened. XD
And yeah it would.
Lets have a hypothetical here Coro was scum but appeared town and it still showed the revive ability. In this case we as a whole wouldn't have reason to doubt Coro as scum anymore. Thus finding all the scum would be nearly impossible.

Aug 2016
_Claire_ said:

?? What do you mean?
Sep 8, 2016 8:15 PM

Apr 2015
Holocaster said:
_Claire_ said:

?? What do you mean?
sorry, what info did you get again?
Sep 8, 2016 8:16 PM

Aug 2016
_Claire_ said:

Holocaster said:

It was that hlanden tried to transform coromandel but failed.
Sep 8, 2016 8:18 PM

Apr 2015
a
Holocaster said:
_Claire_ said:

Holocaster said:

It was that hlanden tried to transform coromandel but failed.
And what ability did you exchange?
Sep 8, 2016 8:21 PM

Aug 2016
_Claire_ said:
And what ability did you exchange?

I'd rather that come from willow, if she even still gets it because of her role change lol. If that's so, I'll reveal it. Until now I'd prefer her to decide if she wants to say.

But it wasn't anything glamorous.

Aug 2016
It was an exchange, after all.

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
I have this crazy thinking:

Denjax is jailor right? How if he is the one who is roleblocks scum, and it is Karote who is wrong and the other scum is me which is TPR?
Wait, I did not claim jailor xDD I was only bringing up past games with talonbone.

Also think about this:

People who voted against Shadowsnake are:
coromandel, _Claire_, Zymf, Tsukikochan, Karote, DenjaX, Lord_Sithis

Tsukiko and Lord_Sithis are dead.

Claire claimed Pike and murdered Tsukikochan. If Claire was mafia, she would buy time and use tsukiko as lynch fodder but she didn't.

Zymf converted greenwillow into Town. That's not a mafia would do.

DenjaX. I have no defense besides being town... I am obviously the weakest link here besides coro.

coromandel - has no defense but not scummy either but the list just leaves to her as PoE.

Karote - the one who provided the list. Of course he wont include himself if he's scum.

So if coro is mafia, who the hell is the other one? It is not me that is why I am calling his list BS unless Zymf and Claire purposely did a town move to appear town...
you just upped your townie point denja congrats. i think its funny how EVERYONE overlooked the fact that karote is on the train as well. i realise it would be a not so thought out plan to admit to having 2 mafia aboard the train. i think he wasnt lying, the other mafia was himself. but he told the truth assuming wed kill off our own before finally narrowing it down before end game, but this phase moved way too quick and didnt turn out in his favor. but then again that makes no goddamn sense, its a really risky move, especially if coro is mafia that would be selling out one of his own. buuuut it was pretty obvious at least one mafia was aboard. idk i jsut confused myself

Sep 8, 2016 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
and i think i mightve figured out th 'evolving' ability. it might be the delayed abilities. 'can only use after night X' etc etc. maybe those are evolving abilities, like if you had to wat til day 4 you get reset so youd have to start back at 1 again. idk im pretty sure itd be more straight forwrd than that but that my guess for now since we havent seen 1 evolving ability yet

Sep 8, 2016 8:29 PM

Nov 2008
Karote's list is a dud. Let's move on xDD

I'm town.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 8:32 PM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:
I misunderstood. I think I'm gonna be lynched eitherway. xDD I'm sorry town xDD I still think Karote's list is BS tho.

Stop guilt tripping town, please.

Do you want to get lynched instead?

I think one of the Masons is scum. The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?
claiming nadoka would just be too convenient. dont look for the inactive partner, look for the doctor

Sep 8, 2016 8:34 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Stop guilt tripping town, please.

Do you want to get lynched instead?

I think one of the Masons is scum. The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?
I'm not guilt tripping. It's true that I might be the anomaly xDD

if I get night killed, my flip will be a fake mafia role card.
ok nvm youre sus af again

Sep 8, 2016 8:37 PM

Sep 2012
SightlessReality said:
Lamby said:

That wouldn't change the goal of the game, still looking for the remaining scum at the end of the day.

Note: Did you quote the wrong thing?

lol seems so. Not sure how that happened. XD
And yeah it would.
Lets have a hypothetical here Coro was scum but appeared town and it still showed the revive ability. In this case we as a whole wouldn't have reason to doubt Coro as scum anymore. Thus finding all the scum would be nearly impossible.

Would be quite the lengths on the hosts end to have a role killed off, revealed and have an added fake passive alongside a true hidden passive topped off with passive resurrection.
Only thing that scares me when thinking of such an ass-pull combo is the fact they're allowed to be lynched, which means it doesn't through if it's towns doing (in most cases)
Sep 8, 2016 8:45 PM

Aug 2016
Can we get a vote count? I feel as if we're going nowhere. Right now Karote and Denja seem fishy, but then again some people come up suspicious so it isn't really Karote's fault if they aren't, he just got a read and told us.

Plus I highly doubt there are only two mafio's, so we can't completely limit ourselves to that. Idk what to think honestly.
Sep 8, 2016 8:48 PM

Jun 2015
Doing one now.
Sep 8, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2016
Kaitou said:
Doing one now.

Thank you :D
Sep 8, 2016 8:50 PM

Oct 2011
Kaitou said:
The White Hunter II

Smoker super-killed @coromandel

wow. so basically this shows that coro wanted to steal karotes all fiction and she gets to return tomorrow. nice! also confirmed town. meaning i think we know whos lying..

Sep 8, 2016 8:51 PM

Oct 2011
Mkim said:
wow what a trash coincidence
was this outcome not favorable for you?

Sep 8, 2016 8:51 PM

Sep 2012
Holocaster said:
Kaitou said:
Doing one now.

Thank you :D

Will be waiting on this I guess, with coro having been gunned down mid-day.
Sep 8, 2016 8:54 PM

Apr 2015
We can just kill Karote, or Denjax.

Also it brings everyone else beside the train under radar. I really hate that ability lol.
Sep 8, 2016 8:54 PM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:
coromandel passive!

She will be alive next day phase!

I hope this is the last Smoker ability he can use. Dont tell me he is day time SK or sth.

Also she appears scum under invest.
wait, shit youre right. anyone else on that train appear guilty upon invest? speak now or forever hold your peace

also i think it is the last one, hopefully. this was white hunter #2. the first one came with a convenient janitor ability while this one didnt. maybe the janitor kill was 1 shot and this one is day mafia kill, who knows. i dont believe smoker is tpr, im pretty sure hes mafia

Sep 8, 2016 8:57 PM

Nov 2008
talonbone said:
wait, shit youre right. anyone else on that train appear guilty upon invest? speak now or forever hold your peace
That would be me. xDD But I'm sure it is for the opening post xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 8:57 PM

Apr 2015
talonbone said:
_Claire_ said:
coromandel passive!

She will be alive next day phase!

I hope this is the last Smoker ability he can use. Dont tell me he is day time SK or sth.

Also she appears scum under invest.

also i think it is the last one, hopefully. this was white hunter #2. the first one came with a convenient janitor ability while this one didnt. maybe the janitor kill was 1 shot and this one is day mafia kill, who knows. i dont believe smoker is tpr, im pretty sure hes mafia

That is why, I want everyone to tell me their flavour role and then we can get Smoker.
Sep 8, 2016 8:58 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
talonbone said:
That would be me. xDD But I'm sure it is for the opening post xDD

Would you mind telling us your role, and your ability?
Sep 8, 2016 8:58 PM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:
Haha!

So the smoker is one of us online now: Claire, Mkim, Mishu, reiynii, Denjax, Sightless or Shinichi.

I have been thinking about it, I think all of us should flavour claim ( and we got Smoker lol )
you know, its never occurred to me to check activity times when instant abilities like that happens. that is a really out of the box technique, especially with people like me who go missing for a longer period of time. well that means im obviously not smoker (wish i was though, i suggested him ^^) and with the people you listed its easier to pick from. the list isnt big at all and there have been flavor claims from most

Sep 8, 2016 8:59 PM

Oct 2013
I'v already said my role.
Passive
Mana Ouma - Passive
Sep 8, 2016 9:00 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
That is why, I want everyone to tell me their flavour role and then we can get Smoker.
Why would Smoker be a mafia if he helps us not waste a day for a mislynch?

Sep 8, 2016 9:00 PM

Oct 2011
EBWOP ^ but i just thought of something. thats not 100% correct because i interact with kaitou through discord and maybe it would be allowed to input actions via that communication. it is highly unlikely but still a possibility

Sep 8, 2016 9:01 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Would you mind telling us your role, and your ability?
I'm Eric Cartman.

I have 60% to appear as Mafia and 40% to appear as Town in the opening post.

Sep 8, 2016 9:02 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Why would Smoker be a mafia if he helps us not waste a day for a mislynch?

Denja..

-_-

Would any other faction beside mafia have janitor ability?

"why would why would" doesnt work anymore in bastard game. Are you smoker?
Sep 8, 2016 9:03 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:

Denja..

-_-

Would any other faction beside mafia have janitor ability?

"why would why would" doesnt work anymore in bastard game. Are you smoker?
Maybe its his bastard to cover them because after all... He's Smoker?

He smokes targets.. He covers them with smoke... idk. xDD

Sep 8, 2016 9:04 PM

Oct 2011
_Claire_ said:
Mishukax said:

The combo of those last two nights was honestly weird to me. I'm afraid mafia could have a tactic that clears them of suspicion with this. Like killing/protecting themselves.
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.

I'm still not conviced about Rinto-kun, even with Homura showing off as mafia when invest'.

I am not convinced with the night kill not going through.
It seems everyone ignores them.
maybe mafioso just has terrible aim xD

Sep 8, 2016 9:05 PM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
I'v already said my role.
Passive
Mana Ouma - Passive

Mana Ouma, are you saying your transform?
Sep 8, 2016 9:07 PM

Oct 2011
Lamby said:
Mishukax said:

The combo of those last two nights was honestly weird to me. I'm afraid mafia could have a tactic that clears them of suspicion with this. Like killing/protecting themselves.
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.

I'm still not conviced about Rinto-kun, even with Homura showing off as mafia when invest'.

Will be back properly within the next couple of hours, but lol.... this was the kind of shit going on in my mind once I checked the phase change and saw a lack of kill.
Then Zymf and *cough* "town willow" *cough* doing their fancy colour us green shit.
yeah im kind of offended nobody town reads me, smh

Sep 8, 2016 9:08 PM

Dec 2013
Unvote

Still trying to back read from page 42

but from one im reading their was only one real mafia in karote list?

Sep 8, 2016 9:09 PM

Oct 2011
Lamby said:
On a side note:
RIP the fact I lied about Vig shot lol, seems every third person or so gets to kill people :'<
Was mostly koz I could have confirmed Sithis within a set period of the day phase if he had listened to me instead of getting sassy and taking it to the grave.

Anyways, bbs or something~
alrighty claire..
except she lied about lying

Sep 8, 2016 9:14 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Haha!

So the smoker is one of us online now: Claire, Mkim, Mishu, reiynii, Denjax, Sightless or Shinichi.

I have been thinking about it, I think all of us should flavour claim ( and we got Smoker lol )

I don't think so because alot of stuff can be in play like time kills or someone else controlling said action.

Mkim said:
Mishukax said:

He didn't plan to.

Well here's my flavor claim.

I think we shoul be careful though, Claire. I didn't check Kaitou's online-ness, but it could be that Smoker sent his kill earlier and Kaitou just now activated it. Could also be that Smoker is online but not posting in thread.
He was online 3 hours ago, only people on till 3 hours ago was her list + Karote and Zymf

More than one peep seemed to have had the idea to check timestamps, seems

Btw from a person that loves mafia checking time stamps is one of the lamest ways to play mafia just saying.

Also Karote list is legit its just he only caught 1 scum it seems.

_Claire_ said:
Mishukax said:

I am not convinced with the night kill not going through.
It seems everyone ignores them.

Idk whats going on with the night kills but if anything its benefitting town so i won't complain lol

Sep 8, 2016 9:16 PM

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
reiynii said:
Who are you current suspects if it's okay to ask?

Everyone except coromandel

:D

Should I spare some of my sweet time and elaborate my views on each player? I don't really feel like it, and what I think isn't particularly pertinent, so I'm not super excited to do such a thing.
im with you on the laziness, i feel like its such a chore writing up long analysis about my thoughts. especially when nobody cares about them and im still in everyones top 6 scum reads -.-

Sep 8, 2016 9:20 PM

Aug 2016
talonbone said:
im with you on the laziness, i feel like its such a chore writing up long analysis about my thoughts. especially when nobody cares about them and im still in everyones top 6 scum reads -.-

I care about them~ they help a lot.

As for scum reads, I don't really have a top 6 but I'm most suspicious of Karote, Denja, and Claire. Claire because of just weird things she did about false claiming roles and stuff. Idk though. I'm not too solid on who to vote for for once.

Oct 2011
Lamby said:
_Claire_ said:

Okay.

Fair enough, even tho so you should have let "town" having some sort of upperhand here considering how many people are modkilled. I was thinking you could fuse the ability to the towns or something, not happening? Nah.

Players shouldn't sign-up to shit they don't intend to commit to or whatever.
not everyone has set schedules, and random things do occur irl. nobodies perfect and real life does take priority over a game tbh. i still see where youre comnig from though. respect to the people who tell host they wont be able to play anymore instead of jsut disappearing

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
But I'm also kind of scumreading Claire because of some past stuffs.
Gahh.

Well her mind changes like every 5 mins so not suprised at this but if anything she has a town mentality.

Holocaster said:
Side note, idk why Nelson said he was a jester xD but he got mod killed so it doesn't matter. It's just funny.

Idk but honestly it annoys me that the person didn't try, that person is one of the few to actually get mod killed not for being inactive but literally for not trying.

SightlessReality said:
Lamby said:

Bad choice.... a 1-shot would typically be of much more value than "random information"

The kind of miller that shows their opposite alignment even in death. Not just the investigation results version.

That would be super super bastardly and confused the toiwn so much so i doubt it.

Sep 8, 2016 9:21 PM

Dec 2013
SightlessReality said:
Holocaster said:

I dont really see ur point here becuause you with held info all the time which hinders town lol.

Also their is way to many tpr claims in my opinion im almost positive one of them is 90% lieing scum.

Sep 8, 2016 9:22 PM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
@greenwillow - Here ya go :D - Please correct me if I've missed anything.

I will go more in-depth with VCA and post analysis tomorrow.
Thanks! I will get back at it later. Everything seems good (except that I wouldnt write down Denja as confirmed townie)
Nya
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sep 8, 2016 9:23 PM

Jun 2015
Vote Count 4-1

coromandel (3) - greenwillow, Rinto-kun, Zymf
Karote (2) - SightlessReality, Reiynii
DenjaX (1) - _Claire_
aa-dono (1) - DenjaX

1. greenwillow > coromandel
3. reiynii > coromandel
4. Shinichi-kun > coromandel > Unvote > coromandel > Unvote
5. Seijokes
6. aa-dono (replacement)
8. Karote
9. Rinto-kun > coromandel > Unvote > coromandel
11. Lamby
12. ZombieWolf2508
13. Zymf > Coromandel
15. DenjaX > aa-dono
17. grrr
18. Mishukax
19. talonbone
21. Holocaster
22. coromandel
24. SightlessReality > Karote
26. _claire_ > coromandel > DenjaX

Not Voting
Seijokes, Karote, Lamby, Zombiewolf2508, grr, Mishukax, talonbone, Holocaster, coromandel, SightlessReality

Day Phase 04 Timer
Sep 8, 2016 9:24 PM

Aug 2016
@greenwillow do you get to keep the move you received in the info exchange? Or because you are now a new character, you don't get it anymore?
Sep 8, 2016 9:24 PM

Jun 2015
That should be it.
Sep 8, 2016 9:26 PM

Nov 2008
Even coro has to vote herself. She couldn't take dis sheet xDD

also

6. aa-dono (replacement)Incoming modkill guys. xDD

Change Vote Lynch grrr

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.