Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2016 5:01 PM

Apr 2015
SightlessReality said:
_Claire_ said:

Information! Are you allowed to say what information it is? Do you know what it is?

Already asked this Day 3. Yes she is but she doesn't have too.

Now she is confirmed town I think she should let this info out if it benefits town.
Sep 8, 2016 5:02 PM

Apr 2015
Also

@SightlessReality are you another Survivor?
Sep 8, 2016 5:02 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?

Why him? Just because he's more silent?
I'm curious to know his mason friends, though.
Sep 8, 2016 5:03 PM
Jan 2013
SightlessReality said:
If you come and tickle me tonight, I'll assume your scum.
oh scary thorny thorns, I can't tickle that
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Stop guilt tripping town, please.

Do you want to get lynched instead?

I think one of the Masons is scum. The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?
I'm not guilt tripping. It's true that I might be the anomaly xDD

if I get night killed, my flip will be a fake mafia role card.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 5:05 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
I think one of the Masons is scum. The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?
I kind of think so too, like a scum a town and a TPR.
Do you think Grrr can out him? I wonder what the mason's wincon is? Survival again?
Sep 8, 2016 5:05 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
SightlessReality said:

Already asked this Day 3. Yes she is but she doesn't have too.

Now she is confirmed town I think she should let this info out if it benefits town.
+1
Sep 8, 2016 5:06 PM

Oct 2013
_Claire_ said:
Also

@SightlessReality are you another Survivor?

<-< I already told you what the two win Cons I can have are. I have no control on which will be given to me as it based on how the game is going for me personally. It's weird but thats as best as I can describe it without going into full detail.

Also, the Info she had for sale was about Hlanden. At least on Day 3.
Sep 8, 2016 5:08 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Stop guilt tripping town, please.

Do you want to get lynched instead?

I'm not guilt tripping. It's true that I might be the anomaly xDD

Sigh so you are scum.

There is no another possibility.

Also guys, This is another theory of mine:
Kaitou not modkilling aa-dono might mean something
Might mean she is scum, and he cannot let her be modkilled.
Another theory of mine that can fail.

Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:
The inactive that has not talked at all, if Grrr has any idea who exactly he is, can you please give him out?

Why him? Just because he's more silent?
I'm curious to know his mason friends, though.

Yes, as scum you cant be too suspicious right? If you dont give any info to other masons, then he will be suspected of being scum. I think he is just being inactive there, or trying @grrr if you read please. Except the mason is dead?
Sep 8, 2016 5:10 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
I think he is just being inactive there

Maybe it's aa-dono ( ゚ ヮ ゚ )

Apr 2015
reiynii said:
_Claire_ said:
Do you think Grrr can out him? I wonder what the mason's wincon is? Survival again?

No masons are neighbours. They have their own room, they speak inside but they dont know if they are fellow towns or they can be scum or anything.
According to I think, at least one of the masons has to be town. Masons are town aligned to begin with and usually there are two of them, both town (I was a mason with Denjax in a game, both town but I lynched him lol)

May 2013
DenjaX said:

Suspicious. Unpleasant.

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
Also guys, This is another theory of mine:
Kaitou not modkilling aa-dono might mean something
Might mean she is scum, and he cannot let her be modkilled.
Another theory of mine that can fail.
I don't think that's fair if it's true. I'm sure the host will modkill anyone their role aside.
Didn't it say "replacement" during one of his posts? I doubt anyone will get into this game though xD
Sep 8, 2016 5:11 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
(I was a mason with Denjax in a game, both town but I lynched him lol)

This savage.
Sep 8, 2016 5:13 PM

Nov 2008
reiynii said:
I don't think that's fair if it's true. I'm sure the host will modkill anyone their role aside.
Didn't it say "replacement" during one of his posts? I doubt anyone will get into this game though xD
aa-dono was active last Day phase. I think that is why she was given a chance to come back. If she's not replaced after this phase, I'm sure she will get modkilled as well. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Jun 2015
The White Hunter II

Smoker super-killed @coromandel

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
reiynii said:

No masons are neighbours. They have their own room, they speak inside but they dont know if they are fellow towns or they can be scum or anything.
According to I think, at least one of the masons has to be town. Masons are town aligned to begin with and usually there are two of them, both town (I was a mason with Denjax in a game, both town but I lynched him lol)
I see, thanks for letting me know ^^
Sep 8, 2016 5:14 PM

Apr 2015
Wth.
Wth??

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:

Sigh so you are scum.

There is no another possibility.
I thought you don't buy Karote's list? xDD

Mishukax said:
Suspicious. Unpleasant.
Fuyukai-desu. D;

But I'm telling the truth xDD

Jan 2013
wow what a trash coincidence
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 5:15 PM

Apr 2015
coromandel passive!

She will be alive next day phase!

I hope this is the last Smoker ability he can use. Dont tell me he is day time SK or sth.

Also she appears scum under invest.
Sep 8, 2016 5:16 PM

Sep 2014
What? But if coro is town which 2 are mafia from the list?
Sep 8, 2016 5:16 PM
Jan 2013
Oh hey nvm, she'll be back next cycle
still the lead sadly was a mislead
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 5:17 PM
Jan 2013
reiynii said:
The passive means that Rinto investigation as well as any other abilities will see her as mafia

If Karote is tellin truth and right, 1 true mafia (?) of that train
lol, what a trash
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
I hope this is the last Smoker ability he can use. Dont tell me he is day time SK or sth.
+1
Sep 8, 2016 5:18 PM

Apr 2015
reiynii said:

Coromande is scum under investigation.
So one more.
Sep 8, 2016 5:20 PM

Sep 2014
Mkim said:
reiynii said:
The passive means that Rinto investigation as well as any other abilities will see her as mafia

If Karote is tellin truth and right, 1 true mafia (?) of that train
lol, what a trash
Oh I see! Thanks.
The question is still valid though, it shouldn't be hard to know who is mafia from Karote's list, but it still leaves me confused.
Claire, Zymf and Denja are all town confirmed?
Sep 8, 2016 5:22 PM

Oct 2013
Hmm......this is.......................wtf.
Sep 8, 2016 5:23 PM

Apr 2015
Haha!

So the smoker is one of us online now: Claire, Mkim, Mishu, reiynii, Denjax, Sightless or Shinichi.

I have been thinking about it, I think all of us should flavour claim ( and we got Smoker lol )
Sep 8, 2016 5:25 PM

Oct 2013
Ah screw it.
Vote Lynch: Karote
Sep 8, 2016 5:25 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Haha!

So the smoker is one of us online now: Claire, Mkim, Mishu, reiynii, Denjax, Sightless or Shinichi.

I have been thinking about it, I think all of us should flavour claim ( and we got Smoker lol )
And then what? lynch Smoker? He did us a favor.

We should vote somebody else.

Sep 8, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2015
I think I will go with Denjax instead. I have had enough of speculation.

Vote lynch: Denjax
Sep 8, 2016 5:27 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:
Haha!

We should vote somebody else.

Smoker is scum, if not SK.

And I wont be surprised if it is you.
Sep 8, 2016 5:29 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:

He didn't plan to.

DenjaX said:
Mishukax said:
Suspicious. Unpleasant.
Fuyukai-desu. D;

Well here's my flavor claim.

I think we shoul be careful though, Claire. I didn't check Kaitou's online-ness, but it could be that Smoker sent his kill earlier and Kaitou just now activated it. Could also be that Smoker is online but not posting in thread.

Sep 2014
I was kind of suspecting Karote's list...? Maybe he was actually trying to derail us into killing each other.
Change vote lynch: Karote

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:

If Smoker is scum, he would just let coro die from mislynch. Wth are you talking about? even worst if he's SK.

Also, I am not Smoker xDD

Sep 8, 2016 5:31 PM
Jan 2013
Mishukax said:
DenjaX said:

He didn't plan to.

DenjaX said:
Fuyukai-desu. D;

I think we shoul be careful though, Claire. I didn't check Kaitou's online-ness, but it could be that Smoker sent his kill earlier and Kaitou just now activated it. Could also be that Smoker is online but not posting in thread.
He was online 3 hours ago, only people on till 3 hours ago was her list + Karote and Zymf

More than one peep seemed to have had the idea to check timestamps, seems
gone bai bai
Sep 8, 2016 5:31 PM

Sep 2014
Mishukax said:

+1 Claiming will have mafia target us or avoid us depending on how they see our characters. I'm also worried they might have something like an investigator that could tell them any information if they know the role.
Sep 8, 2016 5:32 PM

Apr 2015
Mishukax said:
DenjaX said:

He didn't plan to.

DenjaX said:
Fuyukai-desu. D;

Probably.

DenjaX said:
_Claire_ said:

If Smoker is scum, he would just let coro die from mislynch. Wth are you talking about? even worst if he's SK.

Also, I am not Smoker xDD

Nah, I have had enough of this Innocent Child.
Even if you are not lynched I will still vig-shot you.

Do we know what hlanden's flavour is?
Sep 8, 2016 5:34 PM

Apr 2015
reiynii said:
Mishukax said:

+1 Claiming will have mafia target us or avoid us depending on how they see our characters. I'm also worried they might have something like an investigator that could tell them any information if they know the role.

There have been 3 nights with no night kill.

I dont know why they all fail.
Sep 8, 2016 5:35 PM

Sep 2014
_Claire_ said:
I believe Yuno somehow made his ability appear so it should be somewhere in the pages of the last phase.
Sep 8, 2016 5:35 PM

Nov 2008
_Claire_ said:
Nah, I have had enough of this Innocent Child.
Even if you are not lynched I will still vig-shot you.

I know hlanden is town but I don't see a scum trying to save a day for a mislynch on coro.

Smoker is obviously trigger happy, if anything.

Sep 8, 2016 5:37 PM

Sep 2014
I'm quite conflicted. I kind of agree with Claire's point on Denja, maybe I should change my vote to him?
Although I do think Karote is scummy...
Sep 8, 2016 5:39 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:

The combo of those last two nights was honestly weird to me. I'm afraid mafia could have a tactic that clears them of suspicion with this. Like killing/protecting themselves.
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.

I'm still not conviced about Rinto-kun, even with Homura showing off as mafia when invest'.
Sep 8, 2016 5:40 PM

Apr 2015
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:

The combo of those last two nights was honestly weird to me. I'm afraid mafia could have a tactic that clears them of suspicion with this. Like killing/protecting themselves.
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.

I'm still not conviced about Rinto-kun, even with Homura showing off as mafia when invest'.

I am not convinced with the night kill not going through.
It seems everyone ignores them.
Sep 8, 2016 5:44 PM

May 2013
It's a stalemate in my mind, until @Lamby @Rinto-kun @grrr and @Zymf come back.
Was kind of wishing for coromandel's input, but yeah.

I'm also interested to know if @ZombieWolf2508 is still against Claire.
So if you don't mind, I'll be half-away.

Nov 2008
Vote Lynch aa-dono

Mishukax said:

Horry shet. I did not know Mirai is in the game lmao xDD

Sep 2014
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:
I am not convinced with the night kill not going through.
It seems everyone ignores them.
If they have been doing that and it's phase 4 than we should investigate even those who were shot at night.
Where's Rinto-kun when you need him (if he could investigate for real to begin with) D:
Sep 8, 2016 5:47 PM

Nov 2008
Mishukax said:

This would be some twisted shet if Mafia attacked themselves to be proven townie. What kind of mastermind are we dealing with that would think that way?

Since Mafia would only target town and they probably know the write-ups would appear like that if they fail a kill. xDD

Sep 8, 2016 5:50 PM

Sep 2012
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:

Will be back properly within the next couple of hours, but lol.... this was the kind of shit going on in my mind once I checked the phase change and saw a lack of kill.
Then Zymf and *cough* "town willow" *cough* doing their fancy colour us green shit.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.