Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2016 5:51 PM

Sep 2012
DenjaX said:
Mishukax said:

The combo of those last two nights was honestly weird to me. I'm afraid mafia could have a tactic that clears them of suspicion with this. Like killing/protecting themselves.
I'm still having a headache about what role actions get mentioned in Kaitou's posts, and what role actions don't. If they all appear, then we have some people to suspect.

I'm still not conviced about Rinto-kun, even with Homura showing off as mafia when invest'.
This would be some twisted shet if Mafia attacked themselves to be proven townie. What kind of mastermind are we dealing with that would think that way?

Since Mafia would only target town and they probably know the write-ups would appear like that if they fail a kill. xDD

The shit coming up is abuse-able for sure ^^
If anything, I'd have done protected kill on GF if given scum doc, it's one of my dreams.
Sep 8, 2016 5:51 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
Horry shet. I did not know Mirai is in the game lmao xDD

I've been repeating 'unpleasant' now and then since the start :p

reiynii said:
If they have been doing that and it's phase 4 than we should investigate even those who were shot at night.

I'm a little sad that topic was brought up though. I was planning to outright say Mkim and Holocaster are townies to me, then wait through another night to see if night kill would still be unsuccessful (with mafia kind of taking the bait). Now I doubt that, if it's a mafia tactic, it'll happen again, since we've started to explicitly question the matter.
Sep 8, 2016 5:53 PM

Sep 2012
On a side note:
RIP the fact I lied about Vig shot lol, seems every third person or so gets to kill people :'<
Was mostly koz I could have confirmed Sithis within a set period of the day phase if he had listened to me instead of getting sassy and taking it to the grave.

Anyways, bbs or something~
Sep 8, 2016 5:53 PM

Apr 2015
[Queen Carrier – Passive] Town can't be without their Queen Carrier for 48 hrs, if she dies or gets lynched then town will be roleblocked for a phase. (depending when she dies)

@Kaitou So we will all be roleblocked this day phase right? not last night phase because if it was last night Homura wont be able to use her ability, and neither can I.

It proves smoker is not town.
Sep 8, 2016 5:54 PM

Jun 2015
_Claire_ said:
[Queen Carrier – Passive] Town can't be without their Queen Carrier for 48 hrs, if she dies or gets lynched then town will be roleblocked for a phase. (depending when she dies)

@Kaitou So we will all be roleblocked this day phase right? not last night phase because if it was last night Homura wont be able to use her ability, and neither can I.

She was modkilled, so nothing happens.
Sep 8, 2016 5:54 PM

May 2013
Well shit, guess I can't be away very much.
Dozens of Lamb posts incoming.
Sep 8, 2016 5:59 PM

Apr 2015
Kaitou said:
_Claire_ said:

Okay.

Fair enough, even tho so you should have let "town" having some sort of upperhand here considering how many people are modkilled. I was thinking you could fuse the ability to the towns or something, not happening? Nah.
Sep 8, 2016 6:00 PM

Oct 2013
<-< >-> @Kaitou well you got your wish on this being Bastard alright.
Sep 8, 2016 6:03 PM

Jun 2015
I just wish I didn't have to modkill any players period. But people get busy, I guess.
Sep 8, 2016 6:06 PM

Sep 2014
Mishukax said:
I'm a little sad that topic was brought up though. I was planning to outright say Mkim and Holocaster are townies to me, then wait through another night to see if night kill would still be unsuccessful (with mafia kind of taking the bait). Now I doubt that, if it's a mafia tactic, it'll happen again, since we've started to explicitly question the matter.
Same, since I thought holo was the "third most town read" last phase :s
I hate when we have to deal with more than what we already have. It's like players are checked off as town and then something happens and nobody's sure of anything.
Sep 8, 2016 6:10 PM

Nov 2008
Mishukax said:
Well shit, guess I can't be away very much.
Dozens of Lamb posts incoming.
The fact that you changed your avatar and your sig after somebody figured out is pretty damn awesome!!! xDD

Do I get a prize?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 6:10 PM

May 2013
reiynii said:
I hate when we have to deal with more than what we already have. It's like players are checked off as town and then something happens and nobody's sure of anything.

I'm wondering why you think so, since Holocaster hasn't made any particularly townish posts in my eyes. Did any post of his make you think the way you do or are you just saying this out of gut-ishness?

Yeah this game is a migraine so far. In a good way, of course. I've played worse, but I still have a lot of trouble making sense of the possibilities.
Sep 8, 2016 6:12 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
The fact that you changed your avatar and your sig after somebody figured out is pretty damn awesome!!! xDD

Do I get a prize?

Sep 8, 2016 6:15 PM

Sep 2014
Mishukax said:
I'm wondering why you think so, since Holocaster hasn't made any particularly townish posts in my eyes. Did any post of his make you think the way you do or are you just saying this out of gut-ishness?

Yeah this game is a migraine so far. In a good way, of course. I've played worse, but I still have a lot of trouble making sense of the possibilities.
I think it's due to the similarities in our opinions during all of the bandwagons and being that I am town I found it hard to see a mafia agreeing with me.
But I guess anything's possible. Who are you current suspects if it's okay to ask?
Sep 8, 2016 6:18 PM

Apr 2015
Btw,

I also think Lamby is scum in this game lol.

he is gonna come and tell me it is bs, i know
Sep 8, 2016 6:20 PM

May 2013
reiynii said:
Who are you current suspects if it's okay to ask?

Everyone except coromandel

:D

Should I spare some of my sweet time and elaborate my views on each player? I don't really feel like it, and what I think isn't particularly pertinent, so I'm not super excited to do such a thing.
Sep 8, 2016 6:23 PM

May 2013
_Claire_ said:
Btw,

I'm also kind of townreading Claire since she's sharing her multiple suspicions in a nonchalant way. Mafia usually would focus on a little amount of players.
Sep 8, 2016 6:24 PM

May 2013
But I'm also kind of scumreading Claire because of some past stuffs.
Gahh.
Sep 8, 2016 6:27 PM

May 2013
Seeing Mirai's face everywhere annoys me a little.
Sep 8, 2016 6:45 PM

Aug 2016
Yo wassup everyone :D Just got home so allow me a few minutes to catch up! Also, I got some info too, though I'm not sure how helpful it'll be now lol
Sep 8, 2016 7:19 PM

Aug 2016
First of all - Nooooooo Rika is dead T-T she is my favorite characteeerrrrr.

Second of all - Mafio is pretty terrible at killing people apparently, and huzzah for not getting shot :D

Third of all - Now that coro's roll has been revealed, my info kinda sucks and isn't even really helpful xD

Fourth - I seriously think the host is fucking with us <_<

Fifth - I don't really know who tf to suspect anymore. DenjaX seemed fishy when if he's killed he might seem mafia, as he said. IDK though, this game confuses the hell out of me.
Sep 8, 2016 7:20 PM

Aug 2016
Also @greenwillow you said you might know who Hiro is? Also IDK why people suspect me as scum even though mafio tried to kill me last night lol
Sep 8, 2016 7:31 PM

Aug 2016
And it seems that every time I show up in here there is just silence xD Maybe I have bad luck or something.
Sep 8, 2016 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
[quote=SightlessReality message=47685433]
Karote said:
coromandel said:

Scummy
Lord_Sithis
Zymf
Nelsonma11355
Holocaster
Shinichi-kun
SightlessReality
talonbone
Tsukikoxchan

1. Town Confirmed
2. Highly Likely Town Confirmed
3.Town Confirmed
4 Possibly Town
5 Possibly Town
6 Third Party
7 Possible Town
8 Town Confirmed

Well this is out the window. <-< Dammit. Just when you think you'v narrowed it down it all gets flipped up side down.
Sep 8, 2016 7:46 PM

Oct 2011
ok starting my backread here

Karote said:
Rinto-kun said:

Weren't you mind-manipulated or something?

I'm ability proof, so I'm not entirely sure did it even work.
i swear thats the fourth ability you claimed.. how much do you have

Sep 8, 2016 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
Kaitou said:
_Claire_ said:

Mmmmm, seeing as they were essentially removed from the game as opposed to being killed.
Sep 8, 2016 7:52 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
Kaitou said:

Okay.

Fair enough, even tho so you should have let "town" having some sort of upperhand here considering how many people are modkilled. I was thinking you could fuse the ability to the towns or something, not happening? Nah.

Players shouldn't sign-up to shit they don't intend to commit to or whatever.
Sep 8, 2016 7:53 PM

Sep 2012
reiynii said:
Mishukax said:

Ain't nobody "checked off" till they're in the fuhkken dirt tbh, not in bastard set-ups.
Sep 8, 2016 7:54 PM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
Btw,

Not bs, just that you might be bad at picking up on some of my more obvious traits.
Sep 8, 2016 7:55 PM

Oct 2013
Lamby said:
reiynii said:

Ain't nobody "checked off" till they're in the fuhkken dirt tbh, not in bastard set-ups.

Unless their a miller.
Sep 8, 2016 7:55 PM

Sep 2012
Mishukax said:
_Claire_ said:
Btw,

I'm also kind of townreading Claire since she's sharing her multiple suspicions in a nonchalant way. Mafia usually would focus on a little amount of players.

Town-reading a TPR claim?
Sep 8, 2016 7:56 PM

Aug 2016
Side note, idk why Nelson said he was a jester xD but he got mod killed so it doesn't matter. It's just funny.
Sep 8, 2016 7:56 PM

Oct 2011
greenwillow said:
btw, I kinda believe in Claire's claim, because before game host told me that my win con is to survive with mafia and right after said smth like "nvm, you just gotta survive, but you'll show up as guilty".
That makes me think that there is enough of baddies here ;DD
There are 18 peeps left right?
From 26 (originaly) there could be like 6 mafiosos, 3 survivors and 1+ possibly dangerous independents. Tho seeing what Kaitou said, not neccessary indies are bad ("a threat if you deem them a threat"). So if u'd think that there were less or about 16-18 townies at the beginning and with 6 dead (not 7, cuz of me), it is a pretty good chance to hit baddies xd

So everyone please name 6 scum reads till 3-4h before phase change if possible :>
nya

hers my top 6 scum reads as of right now:
1) coromandel because ive trusted rinto since the beginning
2) karote. i town read him but after claiming 4 abilities i think hes pretty scumlord
3) aa-dono. i forgot my reasoning at this pointbut i know ive scumread her since day 1 and she hasnt made me change my mind whatsoever
4) denja, yes i know youre 'confirmed town' but something isnt right. and if some chance karotes ability claim was true and accurate, i figure youd be #2 next to coro
5) reiynii, you asked me last phase why i voted you. honestly i dont remember exactly but theres a reason. when im trying to catch up quickly (especially when im really in a rush) i dont bother writing down anything and just remember scumreads or townvibes
6) grr. i dont believe that mason claim. at least not until another one is confirmed. i think the mason is a lie, and its more of a cult. im really curious to find the doctor

Sep 8, 2016 7:57 PM

Sep 2012
Holocaster said:
First of all - Nooooooo Rika is dead T-T she is my favorite characteeerrrrr.

Second of all - Mafio is pretty terrible at killing people apparently, and huzzah for not getting shot :D

Third of all - Now that coro's roll has been revealed, my info kinda sucks and isn't even really helpful xD

Fourth - I seriously think the host is fucking with us <_<

Fifth - I don't really know who tf to suspect anymore. DenjaX seemed fishy when if he's killed he might seem mafia, as he said. IDK though, this game confuses the hell out of me.

First of all - What's the point of mentioning not mentioning "information" you may or may not hold?

Second of all - In light of the above, are you trying to get shot?
Sep 8, 2016 7:59 PM

Oct 2011
Karote said:
coromandel said:

I can't write a detailed reads list today, but here's a short version:

Scummy
Lord_Sithis
Zymf
Nelsonma11355
Holocaster
Shinichi-kun
SightlessReality
talonbone
Tsukikoxchan (<- depends on Nelson's alignment, if Nelson is mafia, then Tsukiko is probably as well)

I'll explain next day phase - should have more time then.

Let's use this as a reference to form scum reads.
ummmm coro is supposedly confirmed mafia. why should we use this list lmao? everyone on the list who is dead flipped town. i dont understand why you would think this way

Sep 8, 2016 8:00 PM

Aug 2016
Lamby said:

First of all - What's the point of mentioning not mentioning "information" you may or may not hold?

I made the first post before I reached the part where coro was revealed D: Sor-ry. I'm saying I got the info that willow was selling previously which she herself claimed later might not be useful. Sooooo.
Sep 8, 2016 8:00 PM

Sep 2012
SightlessReality said:
Lamby said:

Unless their a miller.

What's that change?
We just saw a miller end up in the dirt, even if it is temporary.
Sep 8, 2016 8:01 PM

Sep 2012
Holocaster said:
Lamby said:

I made the first post before I reached the part where coro was revealed D: Sor-ry. I'm saying I got the info that willow was selling previously which she herself claimed later might not be useful. Sooooo.

Bad choice.... a 1-shot would typically be of much more value than "random information"
Sep 8, 2016 8:01 PM

Aug 2016
Oh shiet I thought I posted what the info was on my second post, my bad.

It was that hlanden tried to transform coromandel but failed.
Sep 8, 2016 8:02 PM

Aug 2016
Lamby said:

Bad choice.... a 1-shot would typically be of much more value than "random information"

What? O.o I don't understand your wording.
Sep 8, 2016 8:04 PM

Oct 2013
Lamby said:
Holocaster said:

The kind of miller that shows their opposite alignment even in death. Not just the investigation results version.
Sep 8, 2016 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
greenwillow said:
Oh damn, forgot lynching format =_= so everyones except Zymf's votes are wrong iirc =|
Nya
ive been using the correct voting style the whole game -___- also theres no colon

Sep 2012
Holocaster said:
Lamby said:

What? O.o I don't understand your wording.

Unless you had something useless listed as a 1-shot ability, that trade-off was almost certain to not be worth it.

Oct 2013
Holocaster said:
Oh shiet I thought I posted what the info was on my second post, my bad.

It was that hlanden tried to transform coromandel but failed.

In other words your the one that bought greenwillows info. When did you buy it?
Sep 8, 2016 8:06 PM

Aug 2016
Lamby said:

Unless you had something useless listed as a 1-shot ability, that trade-off was almost certain to not be worth it.

Well...at the time I didn't know what the info was o_o if I knew it I wouldn't have had to buy it lol
Sep 8, 2016 8:07 PM

Sep 2012
SightlessReality said:
Lamby said:

The kind of miller that shows their opposite alignment even in death. Not just the investigation results version.

That wouldn't change the goal of the game, still looking for the remaining scum at the end of the day.

Note: Did you quote the wrong thing?
Sep 8, 2016 8:07 PM

Aug 2016
SightlessReality said:

I sent my offer the time we found out about it, because I wanted to know what it was.
Sep 8, 2016 8:09 PM

Sep 2012
Holocaster said:
SightlessReality said:

I sent my offer the time we found out about it, because I wanted to know what it was.

Please tell me you traded off something as close as possible to useless...
Sep 8, 2016 8:10 PM

Aug 2016
Lamby said:

Please tell me you traded off something as close as possible to useless...

It was, in my eyes. Though idk how it would work now that willow is a different character o_o but that's between her and the host so idk.
Sep 8, 2016 8:10 PM

Oct 2011
@mishukax have you claimed previously or did you claim in your siggy only? i mustve missed the post ><

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (73) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.