Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 7, 2016 6:53 PM

May 2016
Buck_Wade said:
Cryarc said:
It seems some people simply don't understand that a cellphone can be turned off if not being used? We can have a cellphone being turned off for a month and then turned it on again with still a lot of battery, moreover old type cellphones can last for much longer than new generation smartphones. Subaru never need to use his cellphone so it's normal to think he only turned it on a couple of time.

Because people are starving to criticize something.
Exactly, it's kinda embarrassing now.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Aug 7, 2016 6:54 PM
Jul 2016
zal said:
Jagd84 said:

You haven't proved why he's reactions isn't realistic, at least in that moment or in general, because you don't have sufficient support to do so. You can only speak on your feelings and agree and to disagree who aren't on your side at this point then. So there no point pushing this argument.
Because the fact that the origin of everything (time resets) not being realistic is not enough as proof? If the cause is not realistic how can the consequence be realistic?
Buck_Wade said:

I think he is realistic!
Ok.

Wait...that's it? Okay? No insult, or...paragraph, or...you know what, screw it, let's just forget about it.
Aug 7, 2016 6:55 PM
May 2016
Buck_Wade said:
AmejiHunter said:

Try it. Take a flip phone that is at least somewhat charged. Don't use it for a month or so.

It should still have battery.

( No Game No Life is just plain retarded even though I LOVE that anime. )

You are one of the few people I've met who say that they think something sucks but still love it. Fascinating.

We dont know what year was when subaru appear is Re zero world. Maybe its was 2030. Im pretty sure that we will get nuclear battery in our phones by 2030
Aug 7, 2016 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
Buck_Wade said:
AmejiHunter said:

Try it. Take a flip phone that is at least somewhat charged. Don't use it for a month or so.

It should still have battery.

( No Game No Life is just plain retarded even though I LOVE that anime. )

You are one of the few people I've met who say that they think something sucks but still love it. Fascinating.

I know, thanks <3

I honestly think like that tho haha
Aug 7, 2016 7:02 PM

Dec 2015
to be honest I truly thought the whale was gonna f*ck everybody up and we would have to go through feels again as we watch Subaru sink back into despair but I guess they thought he deserves a break lol
Aug 7, 2016 7:02 PM
Jul 2016
AmejiHunter said:
Buck_Wade said:

I know, thanks <3

I honestly think like that tho haha

Keep that attitude up. Even if a show you like, you come to decide that it sucks, best to just keep liking it...unlike my relationship with Future Diary.
Aug 7, 2016 7:04 PM

Nov 2013
LoomyTheBrew said:
Heitokun said:
Anyway, this episode was great, they kinda ignored a little bit of dialog between Rem and Subaru, but I get it, the time constraints can be a pain in the ass.

I'm just curious, what were some of the things they cut out? Was the dialog vital in any way?

Nothing really THAT important, but if you wanna know...

Aug 7, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2015
This show man, keeps on showing why it's 2nd best anime this year, I wonder how many episodes this mini arc will take
Sup...
Aug 7, 2016 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
Buildup episode or not I didn't feel this. Already went through the barely tolerable (though necessary) exposition of last week only to be greeted by this. Just getting harder and harder to sit and wait for something to actually happen with each episode. I'm not invested enough with the characters let alone the lore to really feel anything for the impending danger of fighting the white whale, the suffering the inhabitants have felt at the hands of it or or the crucial planning that went into making their quest for revenge possible. I've come to the realization Re: Zero doesn't really have much going for it in my eyes past the collection of bad ends and the exploitation of characters, even then it's like watching the side characters from Muv-Luv get picked off mostly. No point in really "dropping" this at this point I guess. I can only hope for some more exploitation before this show is up.
Aug 7, 2016 7:16 PM

Apr 2015
Someone did some serious digging and hunting for hints.

He found this. Image won't load so I can only link it.

Seems like Flugel was from earth as well.

http://imgur.com/r5jvlyy
Aug 7, 2016 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
rorimoe said:
I mean how can he offered that much about forming an allience even without the clown and Emilia consent. He worked as a butler and really is a guest of Crusch, talking about priviledge and position, I think Its kind of strange that he offered anything that does not in his possession like mining rights without being det3cted. Did it mentioned that he somehow got the priviledge to make such deal or he just blatantly fool Crusch to use her power to crush the whale? And Crusch ability is not perfect (like Rem can detect Subaru lies that even Crusch can not?)

And I also find it strange because Crusch Mansion have guards, and a lot of people that served her, how can Anastashia and that guy entered without them noticing Crusch immediately and have a chance to interrupt to make the deal possible?

These are little detail but I'd love to learn about.

Grin and bear it. I said to myself the very same, who the fuck is this guy to offer holdings of a lord to an overt competitor? While someone mentioned it making sense in times of crisis the white whale doesn't really strike me as such a threat. It only seemed to take stock when it was mentioned by Subaru, otherwise it seemed to be a casual phenomena. Top it off if it were feasible to take down the white whale with such a force I'm surprised the entire kingdom didn't rally together already and hunt it down. But that though isn't very fair since it flies, can become practically invisible, and possibly distort the perceptions of countless even outside of it's zone. Subaru had the advantage of knowing the future of the white whale while not directly affecting it's head ing to that point. So there's that I guess.
Aug 7, 2016 7:21 PM

May 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
Buildup episode or not I didn't feel this. Already went through the barely tolerable (though necessary) exposition of last week only to be greeted by this. Just getting harder and harder to sit and wait for something to actually happen with each episode. I'm not invested enough with the characters let alone the lore to really feel anything for the impending danger of fighting the white whale, the suffering the inhabitants have felt at the hands of it or or the crucial planning that went into making their quest for revenge possible. I've come to the realization Re: Zero doesn't really have much going for it in my eyes past the collection of bad ends and the exploitation of characters, even then it's like watching the side characters from Muv-Luv get picked off mostly. No point in really "dropping" this at this point I guess. I can only hope for some more exploitation before this show is up.
Go re watch your favorite show "kabaneri" if you don't like this. Lmao

No one is forcing you.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Aug 7, 2016 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
TeamDalaiLana said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

No one is forcing you.

No, I'd rather stay here and bitch if it's all the same to you. Is that alright with you, honey?
Aug 7, 2016 7:25 PM
Jul 2018
Fappa said:

OMG I LOL! http://imgur.com/r/Re_Zero/DEia9oE

And that note on the table was shown in the episode? With that written on it?
Aug 7, 2016 7:30 PM

Apr 2015
Rehls said:

No. Someone analyzed the Flugel tree scene. Subaru mentions how someone scratched something into the tree. Well whoever did this stopped at a point where the scratchings were visible and deciphered what is standing there.

The note didn't appear in the anime, it's simply there to make clear what's written there on the tree.

Anyway, now we know that Subaru isn't alone here and that
Aug 7, 2016 7:30 PM

May 2016
White Whale appearance is unpredictable. No one knows when it'll show up so it's practically impossible to "hunt" it down.

Since Subaru is a "time traveler" he knows exactly the time it'll show up. Time is so crucial that's why he was able to convince the candidates.

I swear some people are literally not watching the show at all. I imagined a derpy looking person with saliva dripping from their mouth watching the show for 5 minutes then come to the forum to "criticize" it in this manner:

har der har her der

Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
Aug 7, 2016 7:32 PM
Jul 2016
SimplyKairi said:
to be honest I truly thought the whale was gonna f*ck everybody up and we would have to go through feels again as we watch Subaru sink back into despair but I guess they thought he deserves a break lol

Author: Break him? On it!
Aug 7, 2016 7:33 PM
Jul 2016
Rehls said:
Fappa said:

OMG I LOL! http://imgur.com/r/Re_Zero/DEia9oE

Holy shit! EVERYONE! The protagonist of Dark Souls is in Re: Zero! Which means that somehow the universe of Dark Souls and Re: Zero are connected!
Aug 7, 2016 7:34 PM

Mar 2010
zal said:
Because the fact that the origin of everything (time resets) not being realistic is not enough as proof? If the cause is not realistic how can the consequence be realistic?

Not of that has anything to do with realism. Just something fantastical in nature does not mean you can't have a natural reaction to it. If a monster suddenly shows up out of nowhere and attacks you, your obvious gonna be scared.
Aug 7, 2016 7:35 PM
Jul 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
TeamDalaiLana said:

No one is forcing you.

No, I'd rather stay here and bitch if it's all the same to you. Is that alright with you, honey?

If you don't like Re: Zero don't watch it. You'll simply make yourself suffer. Unless your a masochist, of course.
Aug 7, 2016 7:35 PM

Dec 2015
Buck_Wade said:
SimplyKairi said:

Author: Break him? On it!

Remember this quote ep.20 Subaru sinks back into darkness
Aug 7, 2016 7:36 PM
Jul 2016
Jagd84 said:
zal said:

Not of that has anything to do with realism. Just something fantastical in nature does not mean you can't have a natural reaction to it. If a monster suddenly shows up out of nowhere and attacks you, your obvious gonna be scared.

I lost my shit once because a crazy kid smaller than me threatened to throw a bicycle seat at me. If it was a monster, I'd probably be in a delinquent school.
Aug 7, 2016 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
BG-worthy:
Aug 7, 2016 7:39 PM

Aug 2015
This is it! The long awaited episode.
First I must say Rem is truly the best waifu you could ask for.
I think it's one of the best episodes thus far although we all knew Subaru would come through. I'm really glad everything worked out, but it only make sense being it's only a 25 episode series and heck we had enough of the Akame Ga Kill going on here, so I'll stop talking now and celebrate.
5/5 episode for me because of that cliffhanger got me.

P.S. 2 more episodes till my summer ends and school starts. :(
Aug 7, 2016 7:40 PM

Jan 2014
OrangeJP said:
Subaru is finally becoming tolerable again

Classic Japanese trying to hunt them whales lol

Oh my god, thank you for making me laugh!
I didn't even think about that.
Aug 7, 2016 7:40 PM

Apr 2015
Rehls said:
BG-worthy:

Let me add this to the collection.

Aug 7, 2016 7:41 PM

Jan 2011
Buck_Wade said:
If you don't like Re: Zero don't watch it. You'll simply make yourself suffer. Unless your a masochist, of course.
I don't see the point in consistently telling others who dislike aspects of a show not to watch it, that's pretty obvious. I already stated partially why I still watch it and some aspects still are quite interesting. He's an idea, since your post and others like it don't seem to be out of concern for your fellow MALer I assume there is some frustration in seeing me present grievances about Re: Zero, why don't you, hmm, ignore my posts for the duration? Much like how there is no point in me criticizing a show since it's obviously "torture" there isn't much in following me and others around reminding I can always redistribute hard drive space to other shows.

TeamDalaiLana said:
White Whale appearance is unpredictable. No one knows when it'll show up so it's practically impossible to "hunt" it down.

Since Subaru is a "time traveler" he knows exactly the time it'll show up. Time is so crucial that's why he was able to convince the candidates.

I swear some people are literally not watching the show at all. I imagined a derpy looking person with saliva dripping from their mouth watching the show for 5 minutes then come to the forum to "criticize" it in this manner:

har der har her der

And because others disagree with you you assume they lack something, of course. I'm guessing the bit about how Subaru has the advantage of being a time traveler and why he had a crucial talking point in negotiations were directed at me. As I stated in a very recent post I concluded he had a vital piece of information no one else had come up with at this point. To top it off he was able to convince them his information was based on a foreign item and was able to pass it off as a rare magical device. He's used it before in negotiations so that checks out.
QWERTYFish25Aug 7, 2016 7:47 PM
Aug 7, 2016 7:47 PM

Nov 2013
QWERTYFish25 said:
TeamDalaiLana said:

No one is forcing you.

This is exactly why MAl's forums are so cancerous and I rarely post shit, people who hate a certain anime prefer to go to every discussion and post shit talk about that particular anime, instead of watching an anime they like, but noooo, you'd rather come here just like that Fai moron and start rambling on about how the show has “disappointed you", how the show is so garbage that you can't find a reason to care for any of it, but still you say you won't drop it, so my question is, why the hell won't you drop it if you dislike it so much? If you think it's not worth your oh so precious time, then why waste it posting shit about it and watching till the end? That, my friend is the most retarded logic I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty, at this point, that is either trolling or straight up stupidity.
Aug 7, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
Buck_Wade said:
I don't see the point in consistently telling others who dislike aspects of a show not to watch it, that's pretty obvious. I already stated partially why I still watch it and some aspects are quite interesting. He's an idea, since your post and others like it don't seem to be out of concern for your fellow MALer I assume there is some frustration in seeing me present grievances about Re: Zero, why don't you, hmm, ignore my posts for the duration? Much like how there is no point in me criticizing a show since it's obviously "torture" there isn't much in following me and others around reminding I can always redistribute hard drive space to other shows.

TeamDalaiLana said:

har der har her der

And because others disagree with you you assume they lack something, of course. I'm guessing the bit about how Subaru has the advantage of being a time traveler and why he had a crucial talking point in negotiations were directed at me. As I stated in a very recent post I concluded he had a vital piece of information no one else had come up with at this point. To top it off he was able to convince them his information was based on a foreign item and was able to pass it off as a rare magical device. He's used it before in negotiations so that checks out.

In ep 16, the main reason the negotiations failed are simple: He was desperate and WAY too angry.
Aug 7, 2016 7:50 PM

Mar 2010
QWERTYFish25 said:
rorimoe said:
I mean how can he offered that much about forming an allience even without the clown and Emilia consent. He worked as a butler and really is a guest of Crusch, talking about priviledge and position, I think Its kind of strange that he offered anything that does not in his possession like mining rights without being det3cted. Did it mentioned that he somehow got the priviledge to make such deal or he just blatantly fool Crusch to use her power to crush the whale? And Crusch ability is not perfect (like Rem can detect Subaru lies that even Crusch can not?)

And I also find it strange because Crusch Mansion have guards, and a lot of people that served her, how can Anastashia and that guy entered without them noticing Crusch immediately and have a chance to interrupt to make the deal possible?

These are little detail but I'd love to learn about.

Grin and bear it. I said to myself the very same, who the fuck is this guy to offer holdings of a lord to an overt competitor? While someone mentioned it making sense in times of crisis the white whale doesn't really strike me as such a threat. It only seemed to take stock when it was mentioned by Subaru, otherwise it seemed to be a casual phenomena. Top it off if it were feasible to take down the white whale with such a force I'm surprised the entire kingdom didn't rally together already and hunt it down. But that though isn't very fair since it flies, can become practically invisible, and possibly distort the perceptions of countless even outside of it's zone. Subaru had the advantage of knowing the future of the white whale while not directly affecting it's head ing to that point. So there's that I guess.

This was already explained by readers here. But I supposed this doesn't matter because your the type who argue for sake it. Furthermore anyone taking down the White Whale would get massive good will PR, but let's not think about obivious and complain more about nothing. I legitimately don't know why you watch this.
Aug 7, 2016 7:51 PM

Oct 2011
suburu negotiates with crusch and everyone about the white whale. whoa it has affected William and everyone too. whoa that ringtone and whale
Aug 7, 2016 7:53 PM

Mar 2010
Buck_Wade said:
Jagd84 said:

I lost my shit once because a crazy kid smaller than me threatened to throw a bicycle seat at me. If it was a monster, I'd probably be in a delinquent school.

My older sister once wore a terrifying monster costume for Halloween that scared living shit outta for me for days when I was 10. lol

May 2016

His eyes were so full of confidence. There's a look, didn't appear on his face in very long long time.

Jan 2011
No Jagd, I didn't care much for the episode, that's it. I tried to explain a little bit why, and got jumped on by guys who can't help be overreact to a difference in a opinion. But whatever.

Heitokun said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

This is exactly why MAl's forums are so cancerous and I rarely post shit, people who hate a certain anime prefer to go to every discussion and post shit talk about that particular anime, instead of watching an anime they like, but noooo, you'd rather come here just like that Fai moron and start rambling on about how the show has “disappointed you", how the show is so garbage that you can't find a reason to care for any of it, but still you say you won't drop it, so my question is, why the hell won't you drop it if you dislike it so much? If you think it's not worth your oh so precious time, then why waste it posting shit about it and watching till the end? That, my friend is the most retarded logic I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty, at this point, that is either trolling or straight up stupidity.

Disliking parts of a show doesn't mean the entirety of it is a wrap. I'll continue to post my feelings on choice shows if it's all the same to you. On the flip-side there isn't much point coming to this forum to to chant about how awesome something is anymore than it is to point out what you feel doesn't add up. The majority of those who post in this title discussion have positive feelings towards and I get that I don't have any motivation go ahead and attack them or find ways of telling them how little their thoughts matter. What's really terrible is how some can't tolerate a opposing through without throwing insults and call others retarded, for instance. Your free to ignore my posts as I'm free not to respond, last I checked there is no rule in stating criticism to a particular work, though there is for insults and provocation. If you look closely I'm trying to avoid the latter, nor do I try to mention the "obsolescence" of another's taste. Maybe you'd find more incentive to post on MAL of other didn't react in such a manner.
Aug 7, 2016 7:57 PM

Mar 2014
AmejiHunter said:
EdHaku said:
Bullshit after bullshit. I guess I should've expected that.

Arguments 10/10

Care to explain?

Sure.
-Subaru suddenly got smart and deduced Crusch's plan. This wouldn't be a problem, however, Subaru's character is naive and dumb as we can see from everything he's done. And there's hardly any development showing how he got to this conclusion.
-Crusch put the fate of many soldiers because she believed in Subaru. The problem here is that she only believed him because she didn't "feel a wind" in him, but this is proven to fail sometimes, since she believed the lie about his phone.
-If the whale killed so many people, why hadn't Crusch done a "whale hunt" before? Even if they didn't know its exact location, they could search for it, knowing that so many people die by it, shouldn't be that difficult to find it.
-Why they remember the people who died by the whale, but couldn't remember Rem? (that could be explained later on, tho)

Buck_Wade said:
IzayoiSk said:

Drop it now then. It will make you happier ! 100% Guaranteed !

I second this, mate!

Nah. Just because it has bullshit in it, doesn't mean I'm not able to enjoy it.
Aug 7, 2016 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
EdHaku said:
Nah. Just because it has bullshit in it, doesn't mean I'm not able to enjoy it.

And that's all there is to it. There's no underlying conspiracity or hatred towards the show or it's fanbase.
Aug 7, 2016 8:02 PM
Jul 2016
Jagd84 said:
Buck_Wade said:

My older sister once wore a terrifying monster costume for Halloween that scared living shit outta for me for days when I was 10. lol

Oh that? Pfft, I read Night of the Living Dummy 3 when I was 10 years old, my first horror book. Had difficulty sleeping.
Aug 7, 2016 8:03 PM
Jul 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
No Jagd, I didn't care much for the episode, that's it. I tried to explain a little bit why, and got jumped on by guys who can't help be overreact to a difference in a opinion. But whatever.

Heitokun said:

Disliking parts of a show doesn't mean the entirety of it is a wrap. I'll continue to post my feelings on choice shows if it's all the same to you. On the flip-side there isn't much point coming to this forum to to chant about how awesome something is anymore than it is to point out what you feel doesn't add up. The majority of those who post in this title discussion have positive feelings towards and I get that I don't have any motivation go ahead and attack them or find ways of telling them how little their thoughts matter. What's really terrible is how some can't tolerate a opposing through without throwing insults and call others retarded, for instance. Your free to ignore my posts as I'm free not to respond, last I checked there is no rule in stating criticism to a particular work, though there is for insults and provocation. If you look closely I'm trying to avoid the latter, nor do I try to mention the "obsolescence" of another's taste. Maybe you'd find more incentive to post on MAL of other didn't react in such a manner.

God, do I feel sorry for you. Yeah, us Re: Zero fanboys have gone a bit off the hock lately.
Aug 7, 2016 8:04 PM

May 2016
After over 1 month of suffering, Subaru will shine.

I wonder what would happen if, after all the praise that Subaru got, the Whale did not come. Would be a shame to wast the time, money and items of dozens/hundreds of soldiers and of 2 Princesses.

Aug 7, 2016 8:07 PM
Jul 2018
Fappa said:
Rehls said:
BG-worthy:

Let me add this to the collection.

Last ones:
_________
removed-userAug 7, 2016 8:13 PM
Aug 7, 2016 8:07 PM

Jan 2011
Buck_Wade said:
QWERTYFish25 said:

God, do I feel sorry for you. Yeah, us Re: Zero fanboys have gone a bit off the hock lately.

No you haven't. You like your stuff and that's cool. I don't sit here and look down on you for having positive feelings about the show. One man's genius is another man's madness or some #fakedeep shit like that. Just keep that in mind before you go on the offensive with recriminating replies.
Aug 7, 2016 8:11 PM
May 2016
TeamDalaiLana said:

har der har her der

hahaha i concur mate.

i thought only in 4chan you have shitposting all over the place... but nah Mal as well apparently, for any popular shows i guess?
Aug 7, 2016 8:12 PM

Oct 2008
Lol ringtone advertising.
...I want that ringtone now.

The next episode is gonna be sweeeet!
Aug 7, 2016 8:16 PM

Dec 2012
Stark700 said:
Oh good, Subaru is back on track now after his despair. Rem's talk with him really did help quite a bit.

Glad to see Crusch on board with the negotiations. I also kinda like her battle gear, pretty simple but suits her well with the cape. She's so ready against that monster Whale. I think the episode did a decent job with building up a lot. Rem and Subaru still shares a strong connection this episode too. Dat cell phone though

I can't help but also lol @ Rem's little rivalry:

I'm completly agree~!!!!!
And that handphone, super strong battery, 1million mAh XD
Aug 7, 2016 8:17 PM
Jul 2016
RyuukiBeat said:
Stark700 said:
Oh good, Subaru is back on track now after his despair. Rem's talk with him really did help quite a bit.

Glad to see Crusch on board with the negotiations. I also kinda like her battle gear, pretty simple but suits her well with the cape. She's so ready against that monster Whale. I think the episode did a decent job with building up a lot. Rem and Subaru still shares a strong connection this episode too. Dat cell phone though

I can't help but also lol @ Rem's little rivalry:

I'm completly agree~!!!!!
And that handphone, super strong battery, 1million mAh XD

Is it me, or is Subaru's lifespan in every loop is shorter than the cell phone's?
Aug 7, 2016 8:21 PM

Apr 2013

This scene... Remmmmm.. I need her in my life.

Aug 7, 2016 8:23 PM
Jul 2016
kumooo said:

This scene... Remmmmm.. I need her in my life.

Just the kind of person Suffaru needs when he can't tell the truth.
Aug 7, 2016 8:24 PM

Jan 2014
Well it is bad doesn't mean it is completely unenjoyable to watch I understand QWERTYFish25 here.

While I think the show is bad because it does not conveyed every essential information to make a logic and realistic approach, like I have to ask people (who read the novel, thank you guys) how can these things happen. Its horrible but still there is something enjoyable in it like Anastashia and her company (seriously needs more screen time), Rem, Crusch's ability, Julius, Rainhard etc etc
Aug 7, 2016 8:24 PM

Aug 2015
J1m1s said:
Z-Dante said:

Pet ground dragon kun vs Rem? Who's the best girl?
Cast your vote now...

I vote for pet kun. ( sorry :s)

Re: Did Subaru just turned from a Retard into a nice guy?? Holy shit! That's an 180 personality flip with 0 development.!!!
Oh well, I guess I can't complain about much anyway

One whole episode of him realizing how shitty person he is and deciding to change wasn't enough development for you ? You are free to hate but at least try using some valid points...
No, that was good and all. But after Subaru realizes his faults and decides to start over from zero, you know, they could at least show Subaru putting his shit together and going/preparing for the upcoming events instead of just totally skipping it and directly jumping into action. That feels... just wrong.
Aug 7, 2016 8:26 PM

Apr 2014
Someone please find/make the ringtone so I can use it for my phone
Pages (18) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2016

2078 by NicoIsCool »»
Yesterday, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2016

1835 by Pruzkumak »»
Sep 24, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

513 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 23, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

793 by cibertopia »»
Sep 21, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2016

767 by OverThedge_32 »»
Sep 19, 1:07 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.