Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2016 3:52 PM
Phantomous
Mar 2016
lin000 said:
CorvusDruyaga said:
Reading the comments thus far made me realize how many People misjudge Subaru in this Episode.
Lets just recap, the dude died multiple times and had to start over without anyone remembering him or what happened in the timeline before. Dammit he wasnt even able to tell anyone about his "Return by Death", which makes this all the more difficult but lets let that aside for a Moment. Can you guys comprehend in the slightest how dying many times over and over and over again fucks up your mind ? Getting his belly cut open, getting smashed to death, getting cursed, i hope you get the Point, this outbursts of his is understandable it´s absolute human one might say. Now think you were in his shoes dying over and over again cruel deaths just to make everyones life happy and you get nothing in return, no thanks but instead the woman you like doesnt even remember a Thing due to the different timelines and cuts ties with you. Hell say what you want but everyone would have a meltdown in this Situation.

i'm pretty sure the majority of people can empathize with subaru since the whole story's pretty much told from his perspective, but the world doesn't revolve around him. when he does shitty things, it's going to affect those around him, and those people are going to react to it. subaru's actions are justified from subaru's point of view, but emilia's actions are also justified from HER point of view. subaru isn't the only person who has motivations.

I´m well Aware that the world doesnt revolve around him and yes his Actions this Episode and many others in previous episodes were rashly, egoistical and idiotic, the only Thing i wanted to Point out was an Explanation for his meltdown which is comprehendable from a psychological Point of view
Set sail into a wide ocean of beautiful colors

Jun 26, 2016 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
Does Subaru really needs to die every single time to get some common sense like, don't stalk, don't insult and behave accordingly with the situation?

I'm starting to desire a painful death for Subaru as his punishment for the next episode.
Jun 26, 2016 3:55 PM
Dec 2013
Tevens said:
I can only see people insulting this anime just because the mc being stupidly cringe in this episode so....i'm out of this thread. Looks like many people doesn't give a fuck with the plot development, characterization and the plot development anymore.....so im out.

The anime would be so much better with a mc who was actually a likable person and who had decent sense.

The idea of him being her knight is laughable. He's just a human punching bag who's only real value is to make mistakes and die so he can later avoid them.

He thought some black smoke was gonna be the difference between him and a guy who likely trained all his life to be what he is.

That being said I'm at least curious about the plot points they keep avoiding like the curse, witch, and why he was brought to the world so I keep watching in hopes that the source material has actually reached a point to explain any of that so it can be animated.
Jun 26, 2016 3:56 PM
Jan 2013
Tevens said:
I can only see people insulting this anime just because the mc being stupidly cringe in this episode so....i'm out of this thread. Looks like many people doesn't give a fuck with the plot development, characterization and the character d
evelopment anymore.....so im out.
Maybe they are shock, most anime only give good things from good side. Can't deny Subaru character is ugly and bad but that make him normal realistic naive human boy, and it's more interesting how story will developing him.
Jun 26, 2016 3:57 PM
Dec 2015
CorvusDruyaga said:
lin000 said:

i'm pretty sure the majority of people can empathize with subaru since the whole story's pretty much told from his perspective, but the world doesn't revolve around him. when he does shitty things, it's going to affect those around him, and those people are going to react to it. subaru's actions are justified from subaru's point of view, but emilia's actions are also justified from HER point of view. subaru isn't the only person who has motivations.

I´m well Aware that the world doesnt revolve around him and yes his Actions this Episode and many others in previous episodes were rashly, egoistical and idiotic, the only Thing i wanted to Point out was an Explanation for his meltdown which is comprehendable from a psychological Point of view

I actually find it more surprising that people are surprised that he acts this way. Subaru does not use common sense or logic to guide his actions. He only loves Emilia and wants to win her approval. So when she does the unexpected and doesn't approve of his actions. He snaps.

Is he an asshole. Yes. But then again he's the kind of illogical guy that has a crush on a chick from another timeline because of an incident where she saved him from weaklings.
Phantomous
Mar 2016
eslej said:
Does Subaru really needs to die every single time to get some common sense like, don't stalk, don't insult and behave accordingly with the situation?

I'm starting to desire a painful death for Subaru as his punishment for the next episode.

As Long as he has "Return by Death" nothing will Change he wont learn from it.
No one will remembers his stupid behavior and he just will just go for a different Approach. In order for him to improve from now on he Needs to go on without a reset.

Jul 2007
Shrimperor said:
I have more problems with what happened after. And how this Natsuki isn't the same Barusu from the first 11 episodes.

Yeah, Neogaf people put it best in context in literally one sentence..
Jun 26, 2016 3:59 PM
Phantomous
Mar 2016
Idiotproofninja said:
CorvusDruyaga said:

I actually find it more surprising that people are surprised that he acts this way. Subaru does not use common sense or logic to guide his actions. He only loves Emilia and wants to win her approval. So when she does the unexpected and doesn't approve of his actions. He snaps.

Is he an asshole. Yes. But then again he's the kind of illogical guy that has a crush on a chick from another timeline because of an incident where she saved him from weaklings.

Thats exactly my Point he does NOT just snap because of a disapproval of his Actions thats just Scratching the Surface theres far more to it. As i said before the best way to comprehend all this is to try to rewatch the episodes 1-13 and try to imagine yourself as him. Going through all this without suffering mental issues is impossible, every Psychologist could tell you that.

Jun 26, 2016 4:00 PM

Nov 2012
Fai said:
nny92 said:
For a guy who has died that many times, snapping like that might've been healthier and more accurately portrays his humane features. Memories with the girl of your dreams that technically don't exist and deaths that no one remembers would be enough to break anyone. Apologies to anyone shaming Subaru but anyone calling him weak is either arrogant or lacks perspective.

The problem is that the show does absolutely nothing to show that.

The show does not bother to show us via tells that Subaru is suffering mentally and this is the result(like the show did in Arc2). The show just has him act stupid and do stupid shit without giving it a logical explanation it within narrative ,

So instead of progression of his issues we saw it feels more like reset to Arc1.

Shouldn't we assume that Subaru is suffering mentally constantly and is just trying to toughen through it all?
Jaywalker.
Jun 26, 2016 4:00 PM

Apr 2016
Fappa said:
MonoReaper said:
Oh boy will this end like the AkamegaKill anime?

Uhm nope?

God people stop throwing a tantrum because of 2 episodes :P

You are in for an unpleasant surprise, then.
Jun 26, 2016 4:01 PM
Dec 2015
Fai said:
Shrimperor said:
I have more problems with what happened after. And how this Natsuki isn't the same Barusu from the first 11 episodes.

Why are people so surprised he acts like an asshole when everything he does is to gget a pat on the head by Emilia so the moment his actions cause the opposite effect he flips out.

I'm more bored that his entire thing is having to win Emilia's approval 24/7 causing him to do stupid shit half the time because his ego cannnot handle the fact that he can't win fights fair in square. Instead of trying to brute force he should actually use his brain once in a while and win without dying.

May 2015
That ending conversation was tense, like damn. Subaru's facial expressions were spot on. I wonder how things will move on from now on. Poor Subaru.... Things are slowly getting to him. Great episode.

Apr 2015
johnyjohny said:
Lol what a garbage. Pretty over hyped show. It's funny how it stands above Hero no academia in ranking people really are retarded and are satisfied as long some pretty girls are in anime. So pathetic.

SO MUCH CRINGE
Now this. Is the Pinnacle Of Taste

Apr 2014
Hayth said:
This episode made me very depressed :(

Watch Konosuba. It'll cheer you up.
Jun 26, 2016 4:02 PM

Jul 2007
Epicenter said:

Shouldn't we assume that Subaru is suffering mentally constantly and is just trying to toughen through it all?

In arc 2 yes.

Look at how his behavior is portrayed in Arc 1 where he seriously thinks all that.
Look at how it is portrayed in Arc 2 where it is just a front as a way to deal with it.

Now which one of the two is closer to how it is portrayed in Arc 3 now? The answer is Arc 1.
Jun 26, 2016 4:02 PM
Dec 2015
Reverberate__ said:
That ending conversation was tense, like damn. Subaru's facial expressions were spot on. I wonder how things will move on from now on. Poor Subaru.... Great episode.

Subaru's facial expression reminds me of some of the rapist in hentai doujinshi. No joke.
Jun 26, 2016 4:03 PM

Dec 2013
bacapo said:
Subxaero said:

Anime is a ''plot hole'' itself story is all over the place , havent read the manga, but the first 2-3 episodes were very solid,they should have kept the anime going from there,

What plot hole ?
Please explain !
The story still about Subaru's life in different world trying get his first love.

Give us a hint about HOW he ended up there?Maybe stop openning new chapters every single episode.

What was that medalion we wasted 3 episodes on?(3 interesting episodes that could move on)

What happens with his powers.

WHy he always gets ressurected in a convinient point for the plot

the author drops the plot and does not pursue the various story strings any further but instead focuses on the main character and his relation with some random side characters. As a consequence, the whole plot deteriorates and is neglected. In fact, the plot becomes just some sort of insignificant byproduct of an average harem "other world" story.
Jun 26, 2016 4:05 PM

Apr 2012
CorvusDruyaga said:
Reading the comments thus far made me realize how many People misjudge Subaru in this Episode.
Lets just recap, the dude died multiple times and had to start over without anyone remembering him or what happened in the timeline before. Dammit he wasnt even able to tell anyone about his "Return by Death", which makes this all the more difficult but lets let that aside for a Moment. Can you guys comprehend in the slightest how dying many times over and over and over again fucks up your mind ? Getting his belly cut open, getting smashed to death, getting cursed, i hope you get the Point, this outbursts of his is understandable it´s absolute human one might say. Now think you were in his shoes dying over and over again cruel deaths just to make everyones life happy and you get nothing in return, no thanks but instead the woman you like doesnt even remember a Thing due to the different timelines and cuts ties with you. Hell say what you want but everyone would have a meltdown in this Situation.

Not understandable b/c he didn't need to make a scene at the event. That doesn't excuse him from anything. If he didn't make a fool out of himself, the conversation with Emilia would have never happened

Dec 2015
johnyjohny said:
SimplyKairi said:

Don't like the show yet you're still watching and complaining. So tell me are you trolling? Or you generally don't comprehend the concept of Re:Zero?
He is right tho. Characterization is really nothing special.

Nothing special? You do realize Characters, characterization, and plot pretty much make or break or an anime...

Nov 2015
a series that's willing to make me hate the MC, respect
Jun 26, 2016 4:06 PM
Phantomous
Mar 2016
Zeally said:
CorvusDruyaga said:

Not understandable b/c he didn't need to make a scene at the event. That doesn't excuse him from anything. If he didn't make a fool out of himself, the conversation would have never happened

I have to admit you´ve got a pretty solid Point there.
Sometimes shuting your mouth is the wisest decision :)

Jun 26, 2016 4:06 PM
Dec 2015
Subxaero said:
bacapo said:

What plot hole ?
Please explain !
The story still about Subaru's life in different world trying get his first love.

Give us a hint about HOW he ended up there?Maybe stop openning new chapters every single episode.

What was that medalion we wasted 3 episodes on?(3 interesting episodes that could move on)

the author drops the plot and does not pursue the various story strings any further but instead focuses on the main character and his relation with some random side characters. As a consequence, the whole plot deteriorates and is neglected. In fact, the plot becomes just some sort of insignificant byproduct of an average harem "other world" story.

Do those things have anything to do with I'm Horny for Emilia and need her to say I'm awesome. Nope? Then I'm not interested - Subaru.

That's how the show works. The point of the show is this guy needs to be the center of the world when it comes to Emilia.

Zeally said:
CorvusDruyaga said:

Not understandable b/c he didn't need to make a scene at the event. That doesn't excuse him from anything. If he didn't make a fool out of himself, the conversation with Emilia would have never happened

They wanted pointless forced drama so here we are.

PukingMachines said:

There are plenty of shows with useless MCs.
Jun 26, 2016 4:08 PM

Feb 2010
stone616 said:

It's ok to help others to make yourself feel good. This guy isn't that sort. He helps others and wants the world to prop him up for it. She's important and he's not but he clearly wants to use the fact that he helped her to place himself into a status that doesn't belong to him.

I question if he even really likes her. He's just a loser that happened into meeting a hot girl. He put on a fake persona to get her to be into him and she's a trophy to him. When he was screaming at her in the bed about her never being able to repay her debt to him that's who he really is.

He's an insignificant powerless fool who wants to be important and matter. He found a way to capture those feelings but his curse won't even let him talk or brag about it. It's a good thing too because if he could talk about how he's died over and over to create an ideal timeline and hold that over their heads he'd be even more despicable than he already is.

I don't see Subaru as that kind of character at all. He hasn't asked for anything after all the crap he has been through besides wanting to know Emilia's name after the Elsa arc and asking to work in the mansion. If he wanted the world to prop him up for it he could've gotten a lot more than that.

It isn't who he really is per se when he was saying about the debt. He was extremely emotional and coupled with the inability to actually explain and get everything off his chest he just snapped. It happens in real life all the time. Like when someone has an extreme argument with someone and says "I'm gonna kill you" or "Maybe I should jump off a cliff". It doesn't mean they actually mean it. and feelings of regret will usually occur as soon as that person has calmed down, and they've maybe lied in their room sobbing for days or something.

Considering how many times he has essentially saved people too, there is absolutely nothing insignificant about him either.
Jun 26, 2016 4:08 PM

Apr 2014
johnyjohny said:
Lol what a garbage. Pretty over hyped show. It's funny how it stands above Hero no academia in ranking people really are retarded and are satisfied as long some pretty girls are in anime. So pathetic.

Calm down man. It's just some worthless score so no need to get butthurt over it.
Jun 26, 2016 4:09 PM

May 2008
Now Subaru needs to die and make everything not happen, meaning he just have to stay in mansion.

This episode was really hard to watch, had to stop several times because of embarassment. It reminds me one of Tales of the abyss episodes. Luke was pathetic and childish, but then he cut his hair and got really good character development. In Subaru's case cutting hair is unnecessary, but the changes in his character is needed.
Shiro-catJun 26, 2016 4:22 PM
Jun 26, 2016 4:09 PM

Nov 2012
Fai said:
Epicenter said:

In arc 2 yes.

Look at how his behavior is portrayed in Arc 1 where he seriously thinks all that.
Look at how it is portrayed in Arc 2 where it is just a front as a way to deal with it.

Now which one of the two is closer to how it is portrayed in Arc 3 now? The answer is Arc 1.

Huh? Seriously thinks all of what? You mean his act? I think he was always somewhat of a pretender, even in arc 1, because he's a loser in normal life. Anyways, he was clearly frustrated and talking about how Emelia doesn't understand, clearly showcasing his issues where only he knows about all his deaths and their history together. Plus, ignoring everything I said, I see 0 reason why Subaru would EVER completely mentally recover from what has happened to him in this anime. They shouldn't to hit us over the head with the fact he is having mental struggles and is trying to fight through it, imo it is something we should assume is going on all the time. It's not like that cute little smile from Rem should of eliminated everything that should be weighing on his mental faculties
Jaywalker.
Jun 26, 2016 4:10 PM
Aug 2015
Fai said:
Shrimperor said:

Once a retard, always a retard...
Jun 26, 2016 4:10 PM

Jan 2014
Fai said:
Shrimperor said:

He is the same guy,this is the next step of his development...

Subaru learned that SHIT IS REAL and HE IS NOT AN ANIME MC in second arc...Now he has to learn that he is a nobody,he cant use magic,he is not good at fighting,he is not the smartest guy...He has to learn that he is not a shining white knight and Emilia is not the damsel in distress he is destined to save and live happily forever...
Jun 26, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2015
Idiotproofninja said:

PukingMachines said:

that's not what i said, learn to read

Aug 2015
Z4k said:
Hayth said:
This episode made me very depressed :(

Watch Konosuba. It'll cheer you up.

Plus OVA was released rather recently.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Oct 2014
Fai said:
Shrimperor said:

Couldn't have said it better.

eslej said:

And that's a problem i have with this Series atm. Making us want the MC dead isn't good. Killing him without making us hate him (or better yet, making us feel for him like in Arc2) is much much better.

This Idiot isn't Barusu. Give Barusu back, Re:zero.
Dec 2015
Shiro-cat said:
Now Subaru needs to die and make everything not happen, meaning just he has to stay in mansion.

This episode was really hard to watch, had to stop several times because of embarassment. It reminds me one of Tales of the abyss episodes. Luke was pathetic and childish, but then he cut his hair and got really good character development. In Subaru's case cutting hair is unnecessary, but the changes in his character is needed.

I actually want him to continue from here and treat it as a motivation to not be a underpowered MC so he can actually do something when combat is involved.

LoneWizard said:
Fai said:

He is the same guy,this is the next step of his development...

Subaru learned that SHIT IS REAL and HE IS NOT AN ANIME MC in second arc...Now he has to learn that he is a nobody,he cant use magic,he is not good at fighting,he is not the smartest guy...He has to learn that he is not a shining white knight and Emilia is not the damsel in distress he is destined to save and live happily forever...

The ability to revive and retain memories while traveling back in time is one of the most powerful abilities any character can ask for. You can decide who would be Rich if you play your cards right and totally screw with other people since you know what they will do before they even know what they planned to do. Subaru is just brainless.
IdiotproofninjaJun 26, 2016 4:15 PM
Jun 26, 2016 4:13 PM

Nov 2012
Z4k said:
johnyjohny said:

Calm down man. It's just some worthless score so no need to get butthurt over it.
I want people to understand man. These messed up people they need to be cured.
Jun 26, 2016 4:13 PM

Apr 2015
Idiotproofninja said:
Subxaero said:

Do those things have anything to do with I'm Horny for Emilia and need her to say I'm awesome. Nope? Then I'm not interested - Subaru.

That's how the show works. The point of the show is this guy needs to be the center of the world when it comes to Emilia.

Zeally said:

PukingMachines said:

The last one you quoted doesn't make any sense.
A character can be hated without being useless.
Jun 26, 2016 4:16 PM

Oct 2014
LoneWizard said:

While all of that was already seen in Arc2....

And even then, why does it have to be like this? It's like watching a different Character in Barusu's Body.
Jul 2018
Shrimperor said:
Fai said:

eslej said:

And that's a problem i have with this Series atm. Making us want the MC dead isn't good. Killing him without making us hate him (or better yet, making us feel for him like in Arc2) is much much better.

He's the same guy. You guys simply didn't understand enough about him. It's only to be expected that none of you is a source reader.

Nov 2015
If anything, Rem's arc contributed to his arrogant -i can win everything- demeanor.
Dec 2015
Yuzuryn said:
Idiotproofninja said:

The last one you quoted doesn't make any sense.
A character can be hated without being useless.

Depends on what you want from an MC. Useless MCs make me hate them as MCs. Everyone has their personal taste.

iRels said:
Shrimperor said:

He's the same guy. You guys simply didn't understand enough about him. It's only to be expected that none of you is a source reader.

THIS. I don't get why people are shocked. His entire goal is to make Emilia think he's awesome. So he's egotistical sometimes gets in over his head. Doesn't think before he acts and now Emilia disapproves so he snaps.
Jun 26, 2016 4:17 PM
Mar 2014
i really don't understant people hating on subaru right now. yes he was on a high horse and though he could do anything, but he was honest when he said it was for emillia. she just doesn't know more than half the truth since subaru kept dying. also, last cringy part of the episode could be summed up as argument starts, dubaru tries to solve it for the 100th time by saying what he can't, get's rekt, breaks and stuff just goes downhill. I hope next episode clears stuff up man...

PS: and to the people saying he is useless, he always was kinda useless but his "abillity" makes him have a purpose, so there's that
Haisaki1Jun 26, 2016 4:20 PM
Phantomous
Mar 2016
iRels said:
Shrimperor said:

Thanks for pointing it out, finally someone who understands

Jan 2014
Shrimperor said:
LoneWizard said:

And even then, why does it have to be like this? It's like watching a different Character in Barusu's Body.
Did you even read what i wrote =_=

He learned nothing about Emilia in second arc...He barely even saw her...

PukingMachines said:
If anything, Rem's arc contributed to his arrogant -i can win everything- demeanor.
yup,he was the hero of the village,he learned magic,he killed some beasts...He learned he was not outstandingly strong,not the main story of a fantasy story but he still thought he was better then your average soldier,thus he mocked knights
Jun 26, 2016 4:18 PM

Jul 2007
Shrimperor said:
LoneWizard said:

yeah as the post I linked said, we literally spent whole cour on that already. Except without cringe and with natural progression of characterization.
Jun 26, 2016 4:18 PM

Nov 2015
iRels said:
Shrimperor said:

hey, i aint no source reader and i understood well enough, also you shouldn't be forced to read the source material to understand the whys, that a very weak argument
Jun 26, 2016 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
PukingMachines said:
iRels said:

hey, i aint no source reader and i understood well enough, also you shouldn't be forced to read the source material to understand the whys, that a very weak argument

It's strong when you see the mess it causes.

Dec 2010
so far, the story is decent overall, but damn i hate these characters. especially the MC. hopefully this arc is better than that last snorefest

Jan 2014
Fai said:
Shrimperor said:

yeah as the post I linked said, we literally spent whole cour on that already. Except without cringe and with natural progression of characterization.
I see we are ignoring posts without even reading to say same things again and again now...I will try my best to do the same in the future ^_^
Jun 26, 2016 4:22 PM
Dec 2015
PukingMachines said:
iRels said:

As a non-source reader. He uses his 'ability' to solve situations which would be difficult had he not had his ability to WIN Emilia's approval. He thinks Emilia is going to be in one of those situations again so It's a great chance to use for him to shine again. He gets in over his head because he cannot fight and doesn't think. Emilia disapproves and he snaps because he still wants her to say everything is OK.

Is anything really that surprising. If you are talking about the weird rapist facial expressions in the argument i agree.

mahoupenisu said:
so far, the story is decent overall, but damn i hate these characters. especially the MC. hopefully this arc is better than that last snorefest

What did you expect from the MC? The show already shows time and again he's really incompetent as hell unless he dies and learns what to do. So now he done goofed yet again . WHAT A SHOCK.
Jun 26, 2016 4:27 PM

Oct 2014
iRels said:

Don't bring up the source here. If it's the adaption's Fault, it isn't our Fault.

LoneWizard said:

Which proves what me and others are trying to prove...
This Subaru is different. He wasn't that freakly obsessed with Emilia before. He crushed on her, true, but not yandere lvl 9001.
And he definetly wasn't a complete retard in Arc2. Neither in Arc1.
I can't imagine This Subaru doing 10% of what he did in Arc1.

Edit: And to your 2nd part, he already saw how strong Saber Reinhardt is in Arc1. Him mocking the Knight makes 0 Sesne lel.
ShrimperorJun 26, 2016 4:31 PM
Jun 26, 2016 4:29 PM

Dec 2010
Z4k said:
johnyjohny said:

ngl...this anime being ranked #39 of all time bothers me. i get that everything on this site is wildly overrated, but #39?
Jun 26, 2016 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
Shrimperor said:
LoneWizard said:

Which proves what me and others are trying to prove...
This Subaru is different. He wasn't that freakly obsessed with Emilia before. He crushed on her, true, but not yandere lvl 9001.
And he definetly wasn't a complete retard in Arc2. Neither in Arc1.
I can't imagine This Subaru doing 10% from what he did in Arc1.
Yes he was...He was obsessed with Rem,Ram,village children,Rom,Felt AND Emilia...He is the same Subaru...
Pages (28) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2016

817 by mavrus95 »»
Jun 11, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

716 by MrList »»
Jun 11, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1725 by __kitooo »»
Jun 10, 11:29 PM

» Ferris and Subaru

Daddi4900 - Jun 3

10 by Daddi4900 »»
Jun 5, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

589 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jun 1, 3:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.