Forum Settings
Forums

Game v22: Corpse Party Edition l END GAME - Town Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 26, 2016 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
LunarChild said:
Chione said:
You know what

Vote: Zuhra

I'm so going to get scum read if Penta should flip scum but meh.

Why are you voting for Zuhra Chi-chan?

Sounds stupid, but gut feel. Plus this vote is probably going to do more than my vote on aa-dono.
May 26, 2016 8:51 AM

Jan 2014
indipindy16 said:
Chione said:
Too many flavor and game mechanic posts... >_>

Agreed.

@indipindy16 @magicalofmagic I hope you guys haven't forgotten the game

Of course not. The feels I get when I thing about Corpse Party will always make me remember. xD

Well, hi~ ^^
Do you want to discuss with us a little?
May 26, 2016 8:52 AM
Feb 2016
Chione said:
indipindy16 said:

Of course not. The feels I get when I thing about Corpse Party will always make me remember. xD

Well, hi~ ^^

Okay. what's really been happening so far?
May 26, 2016 8:53 AM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare(3) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu
Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild
aa-dono (1)- Chione
Zuhra(1) - PentaFlare

PentaFlare (4) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu, followind
Chione (3)- Shinichi-Kun, LunarChild, Blaze
Zuhra (2) – PentaFlare, Tingle
aa-dono (1)- Chione
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Chione (2)- Shinichi-Kun, Blaze
Soren (1)- Pentaflare
Zuhra (2)- Chione.Lunarchild
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Shouldn't be my job
But meh...
May 26, 2016 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
indipindy16 said:
Chione said:

Well, hi~ ^^

A lot of things have happened.

Aug 2014
Soren said:
PentaFlare said:

I would not normally vote an inactive player for being inactive. That's not the case here. Soren will almost certainly come back and answer questions when he has a chance. Since I have a reason to be suspicious of him, I will vote for him.
What is that reason? Because this isn't a reason to be suspicious of me.
PentaFlare said:
Vote Purify: Soren
I would like to hear from you most of all. Are you concerned with how little action there has been in terms of scumhunting?

I'm suspicious because of the timing of your vote on me. It looks like you were just trying to blend in.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Feb 2016
Zuhra said:
I have re-read everything and my possible townies are Queen and Followind. And the scummish people are Penta and Aa-dono, though I am surer about my town read than my scum one.

@Soren

Jan 2014
followind said:
aa-dono (1)- Chione
Zuhra(1) - PentaFlare

aa-dono (1)- Chione
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Soren (1)- Pentaflare
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Shouldn't be my job
But meh...

I think Tingle voted for magical at some point.
May 26, 2016 8:56 AM

Mar 2014
Chione said:
Zuhra said:
I have re-read everything and my possible townies are Queen and Followind. And the scummish people are Penta and Aa-dono, though I am surer about my town read than my scum one.

I'm actually surprised that you were able to get that much of a read out of all these flavour posts. :O

It's not like I am in any way sure about my read. I don't usually have read until like Day 2 (yeah, I am slow like that), but what I gave as my read was basically just an observation. It was something to go on with when no one was scum-hunting, my attempt to nudge things into moving maybe?

@aa-dono It was the interaction you had with Wind regarding why Penta was scummy. For the record it wasn't really his role-fishing that attracted me, but the fact him mentioning vanilising after Queen did and saying he had confirmed with Denja that saying yes or no would not vanilise town. That reminded me of how he would embellish his role claim as scum and made me suspicious of him. My scum read on you in comparison is very minuscule, probably not even worth mentioning if not for gauging people's reactions.
May 26, 2016 8:57 AM

Aug 2014
followind said:
Chione said:

^ This question is also to everyone else that is here ^^

I kind of suspect Penta since he had a flavor text and I didn't get any flavor text

You are misinterpreting my statement. I never said I had flavour text. I said my role had flavour. I was talking about the name of my ability, which is a musical term.
May 26, 2016 8:57 AM

Nov 2013
followind said:
Zuhra said:

@Soren

Oh that's cute! I thought I turned into a null card at this point XD
May 26, 2016 8:58 AM
Feb 2016
Search: Custodian Room
Why are we all being like Armin and going to places where everyone else is? I'd rather look this place up myslef, thank you.
May 26, 2016 8:59 AM
Feb 2016
Chione said:
indipindy16 said:

A lot of things have happened.

How descriptive.
May 26, 2016 9:00 AM

Aug 2014
Soren said:
Chione said:
On a side note, I don't think that Penta's "role fishing" is a scum read. It's null.
What do you think he intended to accomplish from it?

You are trying to read into this too much. I was just making a comment about it because I thought it was great that my role was flavoured based on my interests.
May 26, 2016 9:00 AM

Feb 2016
Chione said:
followind said:
aa-dono (1)- Chione
Zuhra(1) - PentaFlare

aa-dono (1)- Chione
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Soren (1)- Pentaflare
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Shouldn't be my job
But meh...

@Chione
Nope I searched and didn't found it
May 26, 2016 9:01 AM

Nov 2013
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

I'm a big big girl in a big big world~
Game mechanics?
Train on you was rng. I have nothing against Penta's train but rather watch those on that train~

Mhm. Do you think that it is weird that Arrisu brought Penta into the lead so early on? D:

idk, I don't think it is weird giving that is a bold play from any scum. I do know Ari is a bold player so it fits with her according "meta", but at this time, I think she was interested in applying pressure. If we have 1:2:1:2 etc ratio on votes everywhere, this is almost equal pressure but no pressure at the same time - does this make sense?
May 26, 2016 9:01 AM

Dec 2015
Soren said:
LunarChild said:

With both. Right now i don't really know how she got scum reads when not much of actual anything except item searches/rp'ing has occurred. So i want to hear her out, but until then it's suspicious that she already has reads.
I'm going to need you to be a little more specific here.
1. Who are her two scum reads?
2. What is her reason for scum reading them?
3. What is your disagreement with those reasoning?
4. Why does that make her scum?

Zuhra said:

^ that was Zuhra's post, and she gave reasonnings for her town reads to Arrisu but she never answered or gave a reason to why she found penta and dono scummy.

Chione said:
LunarChild said:

Why are you voting for Zuhra Chi-chan?

Sounds stupid, but gut feel. Plus this vote is probably going to do more than my vote on aa-dono.

Not stupid, i sometimes go with my gut as well. Let alone, right now i agree with your gut.
May 26, 2016 9:02 AM

Dec 2013
Chione said:
aa-dono said:

I'm a big big girl in a big big world~
Game mechanics?
Train on you was rng. I have nothing against Penta's train but rather watch those on that train~

Mhm. Do you think that it is weird that Arrisu brought Penta into the lead so early on? D:

I don't find anything weird about it am i suppose to tho?

May 26, 2016 9:02 AM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare said:
followind said:

I kind of suspect Penta since he had a flavor text and I didn't get any flavor text

You are misinterpreting my statement. I never said I had flavour text. I said my role had flavour. I was talking about the name of my ability, which is a musical term.
Okay sure
even though I thought it's about personalites like the mysterious girl said
To make things more interesting
Unvote
Vote Purify Zuhra
May 26, 2016 9:03 AM

Mar 2014
@Followind I still have my vote on Soren.
May 26, 2016 9:03 AM

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
Soren said:

You are trying to read into this too much. I was just making a comment about it because I thought it was great that my role was flavoured based on my interests.

But it made such good bait, but now you ruined it >.<
May 26, 2016 9:05 AM

Jan 2014
Zuhra said:
Chione said:

I'm actually surprised that you were able to get that much of a read out of all these flavour posts. :O

It's not like I am in any way sure about my read. I don't usually have read until like Day 2 (yeah, I am slow like that), but what I gave as my read was basically just an observation. It was something to go on with when no one was scum-hunting, my attempt to nudge things into moving maybe?

Mhm, I see where you're getting at ^^ What do you think of Soren now? Ah, if you need time to catch up first then do that.
May 26, 2016 9:05 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Soren said:

As town : i don't really know why he would to that
As ghost : Maybe he's trying to vanillize town
As a player : maybe he's just curios about others flavor text which I don't have at all

What does vanillizing mean?

May 26, 2016 9:06 AM

Feb 2016
PentaFlare (3) - SoulEaterQUEEN, Soren, Arrisu
Soren (2)- Pentaflare,Zuhra
Zuhra (3)- Chione.Lunarchild.followind
LunarChild (1) – aa-dono

Nov 2013
Zuhra said:
Arrisu said:

I see your town read on followind, but I don't quite agree with your town read on Soul. What did she do exactly to give you a town read on her?

She straightaway confronted Penta about vanillising town. No one before her mentioned anything about it so I presumed she knew what could happen because she was town.

but doesn't it say in all the PMs though?

Aug 2012
Zuhra said:
Chione said:

@aa-dono It was the interaction you had with Wind regarding why Penta was scummy. For the record it wasn't really his role-fishing that attracted me, but the fact him mentioning vanilising after Queen did and saying he had confirmed with Denja that saying yes or no would not vanilise town. That reminded me of how he would embellish his role claim as scum and made me suspicious of him. My scum read on you in comparison is very minuscule, probably not even worth mentioning if not for gauging people's reactions.

Adults don't understand
Just follow what you believe in
Hmmm... trying to push myself to get it...
but what's vanilising?

May 26, 2016 9:07 AM

Aug 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
PentaFlare said:

I don't want my statements being interpreted for things they aren't. The only reason I said that was because I thought it was nice to have a music themed character.
May 26, 2016 9:07 AM

Jan 2014
followind said:
Chione said:

@Chione
Nope I searched and didn't found it

Weird. I'm starting to imagine things.

SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Chione said:

idk, I don't think it is weird giving that is a bold play from any scum. I do know Ari is a bold player so it fits with her according "meta", but at this time, I think she was interested in applying pressure. If we have 1:2:1:2 etc ratio on votes everywhere, this is almost equal pressure but no pressure at the same time - does this make sense?

Yeah, I see where you're getting at.

PentaFlare said:
Soren said:

Why does this not surprise me at all? xD

Shinichi-Kun said:
Chione said:

Eh, I just thought that it was a bold move. You know, people had one vote on them while Penta had two, and yet Ari decided to widen the gap between him and the others even further.
May 26, 2016 9:08 AM

Feb 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
followind said:

As town : i don't really know why he would to that
As ghost : Maybe he's trying to vanillize town
As a player : maybe he's just curios about others flavor text which I don't have at all

What does vanillizing mean?

I just made vanilla and +lizing behing
May 26, 2016 9:08 AM

Nov 2013
Tingle said:
I don't like the fact that you guys are so easily shifting over to an inactive player. It's cheap. Because before you know it they have no chance to defend themselves and you kill a potential townie. But yeah it's up to you, I just don't like it~

Hmm, but they were just trying to get their attention in game. if we ignored all inactives this game, who knows what scum would try to do for their night kills.
if they kept their vote on an inactive player is another story...
May 26, 2016 9:09 AM

Feb 2016
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Zuhra said:

She straightaway confronted Penta about vanillising town. No one before her mentioned anything about it so I presumed she knew what could happen because she was town.

Perhaps the mafia or spirit in this matter didn't receive this information hence making them wonder about it so much
Looking at aa and shinichi

Mar 2014
Chione said:
Zuhra said:

Mhm, I see where you're getting at ^^ What do you think of Soren now? Ah, if you need time to catch up first then do that.

My vote on Soren is just because I want to hear him talking. I never read him as scummy, actually. I will remove it when I find a more challenging target than Penta maybe. Why not go for my second scum read? That's the thing, it's not like I am sure about Aa-dono and I dare to say I am surer about my town reads because it's more harmful to suspect someone, she can get lynched. It's also why I use the word scummish than outright "My scum reads are".

Dec 2015
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Zuhra said:

Soul<3
May 26, 2016 9:10 AM

Dec 2013
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Soren said:
What do you intend to achieve from this?
Random
This is Blaze demonstrating to us that he is thinking about the game by openly criticizing his play, showing a level of evaluation that leads to a change in his approach. He gets a town read from me.

Town read on Blaze? Come on~ don't fall for this stunt. He's been outright scummy from all serious plays he has made in the past. I meta-read scum here, normally he straights up doesn't give a shit when he's town.
Will this be enough to change my vote? Not yet, still catching up.

Meta reading him is fine just don't make that your own basis for saying he's scum, its true he's acting to different this game. I'm actually used to him acting like this he normally questions his own actions kinda like how anton does.

May 26, 2016 9:13 AM

Nov 2013
PentaFlare said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

I don't want my statements being interpreted for things they aren't. The only reason I said that was because I thought it was nice to have a music themed character.

I understand the misinterpretation aspect hence flavor text vs flavor role.
But I'm talking about others using it as a voting reasoning.

Feb 2016
PentaFlare said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Why do you have a music themed characters?
I thought everyone had personalities that are their traits like the mysterious girl said
DenjaX said:
Soren did not find anything useful in the Pool!

There seemed to be Items in the pool but too bad that I cannot swim. The pool water is very murky and full of debris and dead bodies in it. I'd rather not swim. If I can open the pump room with a Key, I might be able to drain all the water and get the items.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LunarChild did not find anything useful in the Girls Washroom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shinichi-Kun also met the mysterious girl in the Locker Room

The girl spoke to him:

"Oh? Hello there. So you are also one of the 17 friends. I just spoke to one of your friend in this room. She is right there searching for any valuable items. Your group of friends are very lucky because all of you happen to be in the same dimension. A lot of people that were trapped here never met even though they are in the same area. You got some interesting group of friends, too. Each has different personalities but I don't sense any power amongst anyone. Too bad... I guess despite the unique personality, an average person will remain average. Sorry, I might have said too much. I did not mean to offend anybody. I'll give you an item the next time we meet to make it up for you."

Mar 2014
SoulEaterQUEEN said:
Zuhra said:

Apparently not. Look at Shin and Aa trying to figure out the puzzles.
May 26, 2016 9:15 AM

Dec 2013
Chione said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

Eh, I just thought that it was a bold move. You know, people had one vote on them while Penta had two, and yet Ari decided to widen the gap between him and the others even further.

Oh ok I see what ya mean, but honestly I don't see anything weird with that she just applied alot more pressure to get info. It's prob better than if she voted a person who didn't have any votes coming from ari atleast.

May 26, 2016 9:16 AM

Nov 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Town read on Blaze? Come on~ don't fall for this stunt. He's been outright scummy from all serious plays he has made in the past. I meta-read scum here, normally he straights up doesn't give a shit when he's town.
Will this be enough to change my vote? Not yet, still catching up.

Meta reading him is fine just don't make that your own basis for saying he's scum, its true he's acting to different this game. I'm actually used to him acting like this he normally questions his own actions kinda like how anton does.

I should probably clarify. Not saying Blaze doesn't think about games he's played in, but he isn't transparent about it normally.
May 26, 2016 9:17 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

Perhaps the mafia or spirit in this matter didn't receive this information hence making them wonder about it so much

I'm scum because i've never heard the word vanilizing before? Is that what uour implying lol or am i reading this wrong?

May 26, 2016 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
Zuhra said:
Chione said:

My vote on Soren is just because I want to hear him talking. I never read him as scummy, actually. I will remove it when I find a more challenging target than Penta maybe. Why not go for my second scum read? That's the thing, it's not like I am sure about Aa-dono and I dare to say I am surer about my town reads because it's more harmful to suspect someone, she can get lynched. It's also why I use the word scummish than outright "My scum reads are".

Isn't it what D1 is about though? Going after weird things you have noticed, no matter how silly they may seem? Of course not everything weird is important, but it might get people talking and lets them slip eventually, if they should be scum. I don't think that going after aa-dono in your case would have been that bad. Just my opinion.

Oh, that reminds me @aa-dono What are you trying to accomplish with your vote on Lunar?
May 26, 2016 9:19 AM

Aug 2012
Zuhra said:
SoulEaterQUEEN said:

I'm not sure if I understood what the whole vanilising is still, maybe it's the word that confuses me.
Anyway, if I understood it right, I at least know who's leaning town now :)
'Cause now I'm shining bright~ so bright

May 26, 2016 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Chione said:

Oh ok I see what ya mean, but honestly I don't see anything weird with that she just applied alot more pressure to get info. It's prob better than if she voted a person who didn't have any votes coming from ari atleast.

Mhm. I'd still like to hear what @Arrisu has to say about this herself.
May 26, 2016 9:21 AM

Feb 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
followind said:

I'm scum because i've never heard the word vanilizing before? Is that what uour implying lol or am i reading this wrong?

IMO you might now know because you didn't get how town could turn to full fledged vanilla hence vanilizing which is just a term I use to mean turning to a vanilla
May 26, 2016 9:22 AM

Feb 2016
aa-dono said:
Zuhra said:

I'm not sure if I understood what the whole vanilising is still, maybe it's the word that confuses me.
Anyway, if I understood it right, I at least know who's leaning town now :)
'Cause now I'm shining bright~ so bright

Can you elaborate who you know is leaning town and why?
May 26, 2016 9:23 AM

Nov 2013
vote: aa-dono
I don't like the ones who sit on a 1 vote basis.
There's already a vote on aa-dono so my pressure isn't going to be wasted, perhaps this could give Zuhra some motivation to press as well.
I don't see Penta being particularly scummy at this point, imo.

Mar 2014
Chione said:

Isn't it what D1 is about though? Going after weird things you have noticed, no matter how silly they may seem? Of course not everything weird is important, but it might get people talking and lets them slip eventually, if they should be scum. I don't think that going after aa-dono in your case would have been that bad. Just my opinion.

I want to poke around a bit more.

Aug 2012
Chione said:
Oh, that reminds me @aa-dono What are you trying to accomplish with your vote on Lunar?

Nothing. She was just my first vote.
They say it's not like me but I'll unlock my heart

May 26, 2016 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

IMO you might now know because you didn't get how town could turn to full fledged vanilla hence vanilizing which is just a term I use to mean turning to a vanilla

Oh I know what ya mean here atleast I think I do, there was something about it in my role PM its just the term threw me off.

May 26, 2016 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Chione said:

Nothing. She was just my first vote.
They say it's not like me but I'll unlock my heart

Hm... So you have the intention of changing your vote later? Do you have an idea who else might be a candidate to vote for? :I
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (26) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.