Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2009 6:56 AM

Jul 2007
I just begin to read this manga and i was very touched by the special story and by the special subject. At first, i was a little suspicious about the subject, but i really like it.
Anyone else has read this manga or at least one chapter? and what do you think about it?
[/url]

Aug 14, 2009 7:26 AM
Apr 2009
edinaa said:
I just begin to read this manga and i was very touched by the special story and by the special subject. At first, i was a little suspicious about the subject, but i really like it.
Anyone else has read this manga or at least one chapter? and what do you think about it?

i can''t find it anywhere. where can i read it?
Nov 19, 2009 2:29 PM

Oct 2009
Well I've read it.
I know it's a special subject and it's quite unique but I'd still only give it a 6 or a 7 out of 10.
Certain parts & certain characters really irritated me.
Feb 28, 2010 6:57 AM

Nov 2008
I've read it. I think the subject is very interesting, but - as Sakura-19 said - overall doesn't deserve more then 7/10. It's like the author used just a half of the subject's potential - it wasn't bad, but it could be much better.
Sep 5, 2010 8:21 AM

Dec 2007
I'm reading it. It's fascinating, really opened my eyes. I've known very little about inter sexuality before reading this, and it's piqued my interest for further study.
Dec 13, 2012 5:06 AM

May 2012
I have seen the japanese drama (only 8 episodes) and i LOVED it. I have re-watched like 3 times and I fell in love with the music, actors, and story. I laughed, cried, screamed, and swooned over their good looks. ^_^ I am going to start the manga soon because I loved the drama and I want to read what else this story has to offer. I would say if the gender struggles are not of your interest, the story will be a bit lacking because they are mostly centered around how people, families, and society deal with people who are intersex. There is romance, too, and sometimes I didn't know who I should be cheering on as a couple because sometimes they are just friends. :)
Jul 28, 2013 4:30 PM

Nov 2008
I read this a while back, but I can't remember where I left off. I stopped reading it because the translators were awful. However I really enjoyed this series. The author did a lot of research on the topic of intersexuals so s/he would not offend anyone. I really hope this gets licensed or has better translators.. :/
Nov 5, 2013 10:39 AM

Feb 2010
Only 7 people answered. Nice.
Nov 5, 2013 10:41 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
necro of the century
Nov 17, 2013 10:25 AM

Mar 2010
I'd love to read it but I can't find it anywhere.
Ame_no_Michi.png
stamp1y.jpg
Jun 13, 2023 12:53 AM
Jun 2023
I just finished it.
I agree this manga really could've been made in a better way.

About the art, it's just not as appealing. Not all characters had interesting design, and I'd say men looked better than womens.
But we all know art is hard.The mangaka did her best and improvement was noticed.
The layout was pretty good and pretty much the mangaka ability was up to this story.It really get better through the story.

About the story.It already did a good job at letting us know more about I.S. but as you read it not interesting anymore.(the part after haru finish highschool, as I think).
And I need to say that I'm so not satisfied with the Haru and Kenji relationship. It really took a little part of the story and I just wanted more interactions between them. And it just feel like they kept avoiding each other.And I really was reading the story for the main couple but sad that when I finished it nothing more had happened. I know this might be reality but I really wanted more of them.

Overall all I give this manga 5/10.
It did educate me but didn't really entertain me. And maybe I'm wrong and this manga purpose wasn't entertaining.But Haru part sure was supposed to be entertaining. I read it in two days. It have a lot of chapters and I really felt forcing my self to continue later on.

As a summery the art gets better but the story get worse.

(Ooof I fell better after talking about it)

More topics from this board

Poll: » IS: Otoko demo Onna demo Nai Sei Chapter 82 Discussion

Mayuka - Oct 11, 2019

1 by Flaxman »»
May 13, 2021 6:16 PM

» Volume 4 Discussion

Mayuka - Jul 14, 2016

0 by Mayuka »»
Jul 14, 2016 10:09 AM

» Volume 3 Discussion

Mayuka - Jul 14, 2016

0 by Mayuka »»
Jul 14, 2016 9:52 AM

Poll: » IS: Otoko demo Onna demo nai Sei Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2015

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 15, 2015 5:31 AM

Poll: » IS: Otoko demo Onna demo nai Sei Chapter 14 Discussion

Confucius - May 25, 2014

0 by Confucius »»
May 25, 2014 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.