Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2009 10:21 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How... generic..

The typical "everyone lived happily ever after" type of ending.

And the pep-talk was just surrealistically invigorating. I thought the guy was about to die and then there he is, happily walking around. And Keiro, as the typical bad guy, just let him walk around and do his speech while getting mad for no reason.

Overall, this was not a bad series, but I can't say it was good either.
I got interested in the Imperial setting, but it just kept disappointing me.
I guess I'll settle with the "average" mark (5/10)
Jun 19, 2009 6:37 PM

Aug 2008
I was underwhelmed. I at least expected a long fight...but we got more talking than anything else.

4/10
Jun 19, 2009 10:36 PM

Jun 2007
that fight was......horrible. I was expecting something a bit more...entertaining.
Jun 22, 2009 9:00 AM

Nov 2007
I think in the beginning of this show had a lot to offer and as the series kept going on the storyline and pretty much the anime as a whole beagn to fall off surmounting in the last couple episodes being freakin terrible. I hated the final fight sequence with the standard "weak main character gets emotional power up that somehow lets him magically overcome the obviously more experienced and powerful enemy even though he has barely enough energy left to stand up" outcome.
Jun 23, 2009 5:05 PM
Sep 2007
It started off good, but it just kept getting slower slower, and never picked up again, 6/10.
Hi
Aug 12, 2009 12:56 AM

Apr 2009
so bad
Sep 28, 2010 9:41 PM

Jan 2008
I can barely give this a 5/10. I thought for sure Taito was dead. But no. Seriously, that would have been an absolute profound ending. Instead, we get the cookie cut "and everyone who wasn't evil lived happily ever after for eternity, blah blah." Yawn.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 19, 2012 3:43 AM
Jun 2011
fine anime for me. just hated that bow boy was all over Laila. makes me puke...... should not have been eny romance in this anime........ more fights plz
Feb 14, 2013 4:08 PM

Mar 2009
bad end~ i cant believe that Housei survive that attack ~
Aug 8, 2013 4:30 PM

Aug 2011
Arcanus said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How... generic..

The typical "everyone lived happily ever after" type of ending.

And the pep-talk was just surrealistically invigorating. I thought the guy was about to die and then there he is, happily walking around. And Keiro, as the typical bad guy, just let him walk around and do his speech while getting mad for no reason.

Overall, this was not a bad series, but I can't say it was good either.
I got interested in the Imperial setting, but it just kept disappointing me.
I guess I'll settle with the "average" mark (5/10)

My sentiments exactly.

The finale was definitely weak. I expected more from the these so called stars at the end. The earlier fight s scenes were interesting, however, the began to fall flat at the end. In regard to Rinmei, as one of the celestial stars, I found her fights disappointing. it would have been better to keep Hosei's teacher, Koei, alive and and make her the celestial.

Action, but not enough romance. Actually, it would have been better to not attempt it with this series. Taito and Laila, although not blood related, was odd. If you like him that much, girl, stop calling him brother (Nee-chan) or take up Hosei's offer. Ryuko showed some promised with Rinmei, but failed at the end. Same for Mougai and Enki... only the Emperor (the only non-fighter) managed to score.

Overall, a cute series. I good watch, if you're waiting for the next manga release or anime episode to air.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 4 Discussion

hot - Nov 4, 2007

7 by wildhood »»
Dec 14, 2022 2:31 AM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 21 Discussion

DeathfireD - Mar 8, 2009

4 by CountZeroOr »»
Sep 1, 2016 10:04 AM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 13 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 29, 2008

5 by CountZeroOr »»
Jul 28, 2016 3:29 PM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 7 Discussion

Lambo - Jan 4, 2008

4 by sr467 »»
Mar 25, 2016 8:32 AM

Poll: » Jyuushin Enbu - Hero Tales Episode 3 Discussion

legos - Nov 3, 2007

7 by Madara22 »»
Dec 30, 2015 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.