Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2009 9:00 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
seriously this ending, Girlfriend goes backs, Mom comes back. mom x son ending, although it is platonic. but still.................................................................................................
Nov 2, 2011 5:56 AM
Dec 2010
ahh they ended up not together , i don't like that but over all nice show
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 3, 2013 3:58 PM

Oct 2012
Wow, what a crap ending. She just leaves, no kisses, no hugs, no last words, nothing... Damn, watched this on 2 days and now I just feel empty. This show was near a 10 in the beginning, then it went down to a 9, now I just want to give it a 0… . Damn, wish I never started watching...
Oct 7, 2014 6:47 AM

Aug 2011
This is proof that STUDIO DEEN never gave a fuck about animation quality.

» Escapism.

Jul 22, 2016 1:10 PM

Sep 2009
I'm just gessing, what will happened if Spike didn't kill Rumesavia....
Because I thought that red mist stay because god was defeat and Elissis made some god magic to save Earth. If he wasn't defeat, maybe in some way he had to return Heaven (idk how, some legend or Heaven's rules) with his red mist and Elissis hadn't to use her powers...
Btw, I'm just guessing xP

Bonus candies:
Aug 11, 2017 1:09 AM

May 2015
What complete and utter BS I was looking forward to a good ending not that crap.THAT WAS A FKING HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE IVE WASTED 2 DAYS FOR THIS FKING STUDIO DEEN.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2017 10:56 AM
Aug 2017
Thank you all, you saved me from sadness, i was about to start watching this
Mar 14, 2019 7:17 PM

Mar 2016
People have a problem with this ending? If a single gesture makes a show...This wasn't the sort of 'romance' meant to keep us invested, I would hardly even call it romance at all, but a subtle love born from wanting to watch and protect. The irony being that Yorn put himself in the position of 'protecting' Elisiss throughout the story. It's that same sort of love. 'Getting together' would be better? Nah, it's ridiculous and goes against the point of the story. btw, why are Fenice and the Old Guy getting engaged? that's some out there shit. Kinda funny though.

Spike played his role as substitute well all the way to the end. Elissis makes a sacrifice too: sometimes one cannot escape the role they're given. For Yorn to put his sword down, for the world to go on, others must play their part.

Good stuff. Overall, a really enjoyable adventure with a nice character focus and world-building. Obviously not the largest budget, but competently directed and planned.
syncrogazerMar 14, 2019 8:04 PM
Aug 28, 2023 2:35 AM

Dec 2022
Not worth watching at all. This anime is overburdened with annoying characters and tone-deaf humour that has no place being crammed into the somber narrative. It also jumps from scene to scene erratically, and many of these scenes are just there to show a slow panning camera of meaningless scenery to pad out the episode. It has some value in its originality, and it has a nominal grasp of atmosphere, but that's about it.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 1 Discussion

Shadow_Princess - Aug 1, 2013

1 by YokaiVapor »»
Mar 12, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 2 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 11, 2019

1 by epidemia78 »»
Jul 17, 2021 8:21 AM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 16 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 13, 2019

0 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 13, 2019 7:40 PM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 15 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 13, 2019

0 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 13, 2019 7:32 PM

Poll: » Eden's Bowy Episode 12 Discussion

syncrogazer - Mar 12, 2019

0 by syncrogazer »»
Mar 12, 2019 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.