Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2014 5:58 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yup, we got a twin-tail loving fetishist as the main character~ Even more so, he can activate the twin-tail powers in mech girls! Now this is quite the interesting read
May 3, 2014 4:45 AM
Dec 2009
I wonder where you can read the whole volumes, I know Baka_Tsuki did a small translation of it but are ther any sites that has this light novel.
P.S. Other than that, the synopsis interests me as it is features a main male character of becoming a female twintail fighter.

Jul 4, 2014 8:45 PM

Nov 2011
I had to skim through this chapter a bit since I couldn't stand the MC at all. So, he became a girl with twintails....

Yeah, gender bender. Anyways, it was generic to the T with exaggerated dialogues. Oh well, at least it got the premise set up right.
Aug 7, 2017 8:18 PM

Apr 2009
This is like Kampfer. hahaha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. Volume 5 Discussion

skyUFO - Jul 19, 2019

2 by Ushiki »»
Mar 7, 2023 6:11 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2016

1 by skyUFO »»
Jul 14, 2019 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.