Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2009 5:14 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was another good episode :)
Mayu's past was really sad :(
Not sad enough to bring the tears but it was still sad
This episode also showed Aoi and Kaoru's first kiss :D
Yay n.n

Nov 28, 2009 9:01 PM

Jan 2009
Mayu is by far my favorite character so far, only one to really have any potential of actually undergoing any sort of development. Her backstory was really sad as well, it got to me.

The end of the episode was also pure win loved it ^^
Jan 31, 2010 11:23 PM

Mar 2009
Kaoru is good to cheering Mayu up.
Because of one kiss from Mayu, the situation affected to others.
May 23, 2010 12:23 PM

Dec 2009
nice ep
a kiss-finally something
Aug 8, 2010 9:02 AM

Mar 2010
lol FINALLYYY
Aug 28, 2010 4:56 AM
Jun 2010
i really liked this because in some animes like chobits they dont kiss till the last few episodes, or even worse like in karin they dont even damn kiss. Or toradora they kiss in the last episodes. Raelly annoying.
Sep 16, 2012 9:07 AM
Dec 2010
Finaly they managed to kiss without interuption

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 17, 2013 7:35 PM
Apr 2013
I liked this episode because the two main characters FINALLY kissed. It'd be nice to see that happen more often, though it seems like with so many other characters having feelings for the main character, it isn't fair that only Aoi gets to kiss him :p
Jun 2, 2014 12:18 PM

May 2012
Sad backstory but a very lovely ending! Good going Aoi-chan what a lovely kiss :3
Jun 22, 2014 5:19 AM

Dec 2013
Its kind a not the same when she ask him but vayne
Jun 11, 2017 10:46 AM
Jul 2009
I like the part with the talking bunny. That kiss was so cute.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Feb 2, 2020 1:35 PM

Nov 2016
Well, that was a genuinely sweet scene at the end.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 23, 2023 6:16 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Mayu’s backstory was a sad and sweet one, I really loved it. She’s definitely prying on Kaoru in the present but this made me forgive her, and I’m also really glad Aoi is so understanding and didn’t think ill of Kaoru for the kiss, and she even got one of her own at the end lol, a very nice romantic development happened because of Mayu’s smooch.

And now that I’m halfway through this show I think I can go ahead and say I’ve absolutely loved this so far. It combines romcom, harem and SoL which are all favorite genres of mine, pair that with the beautiful 2000s art and you got a perfect recipe, I saw some folks in earlier discussions getting upset with the “filler” but I’ll say I was a huge fan of it, the SoL fan in me loves stuff like that, and I’m just generally a fan of filler anyway as long as it’s fun. I’m really looking forward to the rest of this show!
Feb 27, 7:26 PM

Jun 2008
The filler was ok but this is what I'm here for. This time the story was about a kiss and the pinnacle of the episode was perfect, done in very good taste.
I like Mayu so far as well. Also even though the show revolves about several girls and a single boy, it doesn't feel like an harem at all.

Mar 24, 6:01 PM
Mar 2024
To continue, like how this episode was the second half of this two-parter, Aoi and Kaoru did good and both were rewarded with a first kiss (キッス) and tears of joy. They survived a pretty big surprise with Mayu's kiss and attempt to hijack 花菱様 (Hanabishi-sama) from Aoi-chan. MVP honors goes to Taeko-chan for helping Kaoru-senpai realize that he needed to take the situation seriously and although it was through her that Aoi heard about the mysterious kiss, it was better for Aoi to hear it earlier from like Taeko so that when Kaoru explained himself she was stronger to endure the pain of his confession. A worse outcome was sorely produced by Tina, which definitely hurt, but showed how the situation could have been worse without Taeko's help. Tina seems to hurt Kaoru at some of the worst times. At this point it seems that she is out of the running for Kaoru's heart, while Aoi's forgiveness and kindness really helped solidify her relationship with Kaoru. Kaoru should be more careful with how the other women take advantage of him! 10/10 ウッサー (Ussa) helped keep Mayu and Kaoru apart from getting closer in her bed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 19 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 4, 2009

7 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 31, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 18 Discussion

16 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 30, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 17 Discussion

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 29, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 16 Discussion

13 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 28, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 15 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

12 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 27, 3:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.