Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2009 3:39 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
With the battle underway, Haruka launches out to fight the enemy Otome. She faces Laura Bianchi and then Chie. While the battle rages on, Nao, Natsuki, Sarah, and the stripes gang force their way into Fumi’s mausoleum. Shizuru joins them and gets reunited with Natsuki. Inside the Garderobe school, Miss Maria shows off some spry moves while breaking out with Yukariko and Irina. They also head for the mausoleum. In response, Nagi activates his Slaves and sends them out. This includes an entire army that fires against the Airies forces. Fortunately, giant rocks come out of the ground to block the shots; Arika, Mashiro, Mai, and Mikoto have arrived. They use their powers to wipe out a good number of the Slaves, and then Mai sends Arika ahead into the city.

On the outskirts, Miyu dives into a pool of water and heads for a building that’s defended by Orphans. Nagi fires the cannon on top of his castle, but Natsuki is ready to counter it with a shot of her own because she is able to activate her Robe by being connected directly to Fumi’s chamber. The two beams hit each other and bounce off-target. However, the cable to Fumi has overloaded, meaning that Natsuki won’t get another chance.
Jun 18, 2009 4:22 AM

Jan 2008
Arika kicked ass :D
Jun 27, 2009 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
Wow, that was one hell of an episode. Arika's new look is really cool.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 9, 2009 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
insan3soldiern said:
Wow, that was one hell of an episode. Arika's new look is really cool.

Finally because her other suit was really stupid.
Now that everyone has there powers backs it's time to kick the ass of that white hair boy.
Dec 31, 2009 12:55 PM

Jun 2009
Far better than any average animes I've looked so far! I can't remember whether My-Hime was as exciting as this.
Jun 1, 2015 11:39 AM
Aug 2008
meneope said:
Far better than any average animes I've looked so far! I can't remember whether My-Hime was as exciting as this.

It was more exciting I'd say. It had many twists. Although this has a better start. Maybe the fact of watching Mai-Hime before made this much more watchable from the start.
I'm even planning in watching Mai Hime again !
Jun 13, 2015 12:23 AM
Apr 2015
abdulaziz1 said:
meneope said:

It was more exciting I'd say. It had many twists. Although this has a better start. Maybe the fact of watching Mai-Hime before made this much more watchable from the start.
I'm even planning in watching Mai Hime again !

Yeah Mai-HiME is still better overall, but this is a worthy sequel.
Aug 3, 2022 3:37 AM

Aug 2017
Tomoe sure is hard to kill, surviving from such a fall xD Yandere energy is undefeatable!
St0rmbladeAug 3, 2022 3:41 AM

More topics from this board

» There are 2 volumes in this Mai-Otome Ayane's Saga. One is Ayane's Descend and the next volume after is Ayane's Flight. Here is the sneak preview of the Ayane's Descend Prologue.

TPatrioticOtaku - Jan 25, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 5, 7:33 PM

» Official name of the war in Mai Otome

jelabarre59 - Aug 26, 2022

2 by jelabarre59 »»
Feb 4, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 18 Discussion

Gretel - Feb 11, 2009

7 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 18, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

9 by whatever5464 »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:14 AM

Poll: » Mai-Otome Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Feb 5, 2009

17 by St0rmblade »»
Aug 3, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.