Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 22, 2014 4:55 PM

Mar 2010
Im Guessing Diao isn't going to mess things up, but still I don't have much confidence in her yet.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 30, 2014 5:55 PM

Jun 2012
He Liao Diao too op. She's on Meng Yi's current level and shows as much potential as Meng Tian. Hopefully these last 4 eps go to her.
Sol_OuNov 30, 2014 6:52 PM
Aug 13, 2015 6:52 PM

Jul 2008
I knew Xin was an idiot but refusing Diao's help is just stupidity that is costing him victories.
Aug 25, 2017 12:46 AM
Apr 2017
I want Xin to be clever as well. I don't want Xin to depend on others.

How can Xin become the greatest general under heavens if his dumb af?
So he will become the greatest general even his dumb? I don't agree.

That's my opinion.
Sep 12, 2017 6:16 AM

Oct 2012
Sigh
What is this?
Are they really that stupid? Not just stupid but "THAT STUPID"?
This is just like back to square one, one year ago :(

Well lucky for us they're not that stupid xD

Ka Ryo Ten looked cooler (and cuter) now, but where's her blowgun or whatever it is? xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 1, 2017 1:58 PM
Oct 2017
I know this is a couple year late but I just started watching this show and I am almost done. Just to let everyone know I am an army officer and I have over 20 year in the military. Looking at this episode from a military point of view, Xin is not a good leader, and for the simple fact that he allowed an unknown person to come in and take over his Battalion (in real life) his mean would lose respect for him and no longer follow him. Also Xin is more like an NCO rather than an officer. Officers plan NCO's lead from the front and are with their troops on the ground. Everything Xin does is what an NCO does, Daoi is doing the job of an Officer! The Simple fact that he is following orders from someone under him shows that he has lost control of his unit, not to mention the fact that he gave up his control of his unit shows his weakness as a leader. Being Powerful is not what makes you an officer (in this manga/anime it does) the ability to look at situations and make decisions is what makes you a good general. LEADERSHIP. I know someone said that Xin has the ability to make decisions in the hear of battle, That is not what an Officer does that is what an NCO does. An Officer is not going to be up front leading his men, because he is too important to be on the front fighting (Let alone a general up front leading the charge of his Calvary like the anime has shown) where their is a greater risk of him dying.

Right now Xin is the equivalent of a LTC or a Battalion Commander, but in actuality he is an NCO aka CSM and Daio is the Battalion Commander. A Battlion COmmander makes decisions, his Staff lead by his XO are the onces that comes up with his plans, His Captains aka Company Commander implement the plan to their troops. His LT Execute those plans. The NCO make the plan happen.

NCO are the ones that goes out and win the war and have the individual accomplishments such as killing 100 men by themselves. Which is why all of the major award and medals are given are usually given to Privates up to E7s. Officers rarely get these awards! An Officers job is to plan and make decisions, Daio is not only doing the planning by herself but she is making the decisions and Xin his executing those decisions like a good NCO! Greatest General I think not. Greatest NCO of all time YES!
Nov 4, 2017 3:26 PM
Mar 2017
Like, she did not pose Karyou Ten! ... well, it's not the same as before, it shows clearly.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Dec 30, 2018 3:23 AM

Jul 2012
This guy went from clashing swords with the greatest general and declaring that he'll surpass him to becoming this blockhead again in 2 episodes? Oh boy. I hope he learns something about strategy from Diao as the story continues. I'd like to see his character grow in that area rather than rely on others.
Jun 23, 2019 6:37 AM

Jul 2015
Damn Diao has changed from a little girl wearing some weird outfit into a strategist wearing a somewhat normal outfit.

Jul 18, 2019 10:28 AM

Feb 2013
I was sure Xin would check to see if she was really a girl, lol!
Jan 25, 2022 3:45 PM

Dec 2007
finally we see diao making good appearance, 'till now she was kind of side character (even in s1). don't understand why shin treating her like this, he should trust her little more.
on the other hand, by the end of the episode it seems that diao is the general, i would love to see it more like general-strategic relationship than this.
May 4, 2022 10:41 AM

May 2020
shin can be such a dumbass sometimes smh

Nov 6, 2022 1:55 AM

Jul 2013
Looks like Ten is a genius tactician, she'll be a great addition to the group cause we all know Xin is a dumbass lol.
Dec 29, 2023 9:46 AM
Aug 2022
brainless peasants

go back to your village

she wastes her talent on xin's bozos
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

babymilo91 - Oct 7, 2013

26 by EMK3407 »»
Mar 8, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zee530 - Jun 9, 2013

62 by JordansBored »»
Feb 19, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Andyis - Oct 28, 2013

41 by Adr332 »»
Feb 10, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion

KiraYoshikage - Sep 7, 2013

42 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 29, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Kingdom 2nd Season Episode 30 Discussion

Bleachway - Dec 29, 2013

41 by Yukissionator »»
Jan 19, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.