Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2014 6:13 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated quickly.

I like the style of this series so far but not sure about the girl yet. She seems to a bit reserved and likely something happened to her past there. This definitely has potential though and the fantasy atmosphere gives me an impression!
Jan 29, 2014 6:32 PM

Jul 2008
Well shit, the baby eatin' scene was shocking. Everyone died so quickly..super zombies are OP.
Jan 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Nov 2011
-Kazu said:
Well shit, the baby eatin' scene was shocking. Everyone died so quickly..super zombies are OP.

Yup, it is pretty intense!
Jan 29, 2014 7:10 PM
Mar 2012
Zombies in feudal Japan with a badass heroine, this caught my eye right off the bat
Jan 30, 2014 8:05 AM
Jun 2013
Seems pretty good, but I wish it were more of a traditional zombie manga set in feudal Japan, with a real focus on surviving, not with giant guns that suck souls out of zombies.
Jan 30, 2014 8:43 AM

Sep 2012
Zombie in the Edo period ?
Eh, I'm in !
Feb 3, 2014 6:26 AM

Jan 2013
this manga is shit and girl is fucking bitch !!!!
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Feb 16, 2014 1:46 AM

Jun 2011
That shock factor.. Meh dropped.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 18, 2023 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
Did they just write this manga using checklist with all shiunen shock factors. Edgy baby killing, edgy x10 size of a kawaii anime girl. This looks like some kabaneri of iron fortress but with kawaii silentderecool shounen girl.

Trying to impress all the edgy lords.

Mushpotatoe.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.