Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2009 8:57 PM

Aug 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah blaahhh.
Worthless chapter. Not much happening but him finding the "real" one.
Mar 26, 2009 9:00 PM
Jun 2007
quick summary of Pain's mission in Konoha: I came. I saw. I conquered BAAAAAWWWWWW'd.
Mar 26, 2009 9:06 PM

Sep 2008
Apparently the battle ends next week. I hope so, this chapter wasn't all that exciting, but there has to be some transitional chapters I guess.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2009 9:13 PM

Jan 2008
Not bad, but not great. Was hoping for something a bit more epic, but it was still good enough.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 26, 2009 9:16 PM

Sep 2007
Will Team Gai see some action!? Probably not.

Jul 2008
using sage mode to track him, nice! now all thats needed is for that rasengan shuriken to hit and its game over!!!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

May 2007
Nothing happened except people who should be dead weren't.
My anime list
Mar 26, 2009 9:18 PM

May 2007
Actually I thought the chap was pretty good, with Naruto regretting all the damage he's done when he was in fox mode, and him figuring out how to find Pain's real body using those chakra things.

(& Of course, Kishi couldn't survive this long without mentioning Saucegay even once, so he had to put in a line about him. P: )

Mar 26, 2009 9:30 PM

Dec 2008
That would've been a lame way to kill God Realm. I mean honestly with naruto, when everything fails he just does the usual fake out rasengan and poof he has the next one ready miraculously. Don't get me wrong it was a good fight, but GR deserved a better death.

Mar 26, 2009 9:38 PM

Feb 2008
Zehel00 said:
That would've been a lame way to kill God Realm. I mean honestly with naruto, when everything fails he just does the usual fake out rasengan and poof he has the next one ready miraculously. Don't get me wrong it was a good fight, but GR deserved a better death.

Yeahp, true indeed.

But oh well, this is already the transitional battle to the winner of the fight: Naruto...

I JUST WONDER HOW DID HE THINK OF THAT IDEA JUST RIGHT THERE?!
Mar 26, 2009 9:43 PM

Aug 2007
The only thing that this chapter really did was deliver one thing. Cliffhanger OTL
At least Hinata is still alive (barely though), but still no word on Kakashi...
Mar 26, 2009 9:49 PM

Apr 2008
Fight wise nothing much happen in this story. I am happy Hinata is confirmed to be alive, even though barely. Also for Naruto ask though of Hinata grab his chest and ask if he destory her in his Fox attacks, and then the Village.

Wonder what going to happen between them two in the future.
Mar 26, 2009 10:26 PM
Nov 2007
so. nagato's in a mountain.
lol.

BUT WHO WILL FIGHT WITH KONAN?!?! D<

nagato needs to be dead when naruto arrives imo. how can he use that much chakra and be coughing to death and not be dead ? =l he's dead. dont see how he would fight anyway.. :S

and honestly. how strong can konan be against sage mode?

looks like we'll be losing another akatsuki pair within the next 2-3 months, i predict.
Mar 26, 2009 10:33 PM

Apr 2007
Avarice said:
quick summary of Pain's mission in Konoha: I came. I saw. I conquered BAAAAAWWWWWW'd.

haha, pretty much this.

poor bad guy. D:

also, I wonder about the "surprising conclusion" next week.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Mar 26, 2009 10:49 PM

Jul 2007
ugh, Naruto in superman mode...

up, up and away...
Mar 27, 2009 2:33 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
disappointing chapter. hope the conclusion of the fight next week turns out well. i'm kinda glad that Hinata's still alive though.
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 27, 2009 2:39 AM

Jul 2008
Dead characters should stay dead.

Besides that, a good chapter
Mar 27, 2009 2:48 AM

Jul 2008
It was an alright chapter. The only thing I really liked was the cover pic of Hinata. I can't wait until the fight finally ends.

Mar 27, 2009 2:53 AM

Jan 2009
I expected a fight, it's time to stop this at once. Nagato is the limit, Naruto now shows not want to kill it. Just stop lose time >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2009 3:17 AM

Jul 2007
Soap opera...

Oh look they are not dead!

Oh look now when Nagato almost killed himself Naruto will talk him out of everything!!~

God damnit.

Here's hoping that Kishi actually plans to LET Naruto win at least once in Part II.

All fights till now, including this kyuubi-crapfest were ruined by either: Kyuubi, Naruto mistakes or someone else killing the enemy.
Mar 27, 2009 3:20 AM

Feb 2009
Talk about reverting back to Ninja tactics learned 400 chapters ago

Fai: what about fights not involving Naruto? :P
Mar 27, 2009 4:52 AM

Oct 2008
I think that it was a fairly enjoyable chapter, as little as there happened in the end. Interesting that Naruto is able to do even such things when in Sage mode.
Mar 27, 2009 4:59 AM

Dec 2007
Nothing works better than basics! Recicling the same move Narute and Sasuke used against Zabusa is kind of sweet.
Mar 27, 2009 5:44 AM

May 2007
"A surprising conclusion awaits next chapter..." ? Hmm...
Mar 27, 2009 6:15 AM

May 2008
seiyu said:

You said it!
I,too,was like wtf?

Like what is wrong with Narutoo T_T
Is Kishi out of ideas? I mean this is all we get from the long awaited Naruto vs Pain? unh >_>
I wonder wut's gonna be next week..I bet Naruto finds Nagato in the end and talks him into loving the world XD and the end XD
The only rival'll be Madara XD
Mar 27, 2009 6:26 AM

Nov 2007
orz, he found the real one.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 27, 2009 8:27 AM

Oct 2007
it was a great chapter though had to cut off when it was getting good, but at least Naruto knows where the real one is now!
Mar 27, 2009 8:48 AM

Jan 2008
Yay Hinata.^__^ Though I'm wondering how Gai and the others got to her before Sakura and the others did when she was closer.-___-

Good chapter, but needed to be longer.
Mar 27, 2009 9:02 AM

Jan 2009
I wish Hinata would have stayed dead. But color next week :D

Mar 27, 2009 10:20 AM

Aug 2007
JadedLover said:
I wish Hinata would have stayed dead. But color next week :D

At least I'm not the only one.
Mar 27, 2009 10:21 AM

Aug 2008
Holly crap, this little slug is indestructible.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 27, 2009 10:24 AM

Feb 2008
seiyu said:

you would think a seasoned ninja like pain would have noticed that. he can't possibly be still underestimating naruto now could he? well i guess its the most simplest of attacks that are most effective.

as for you who wish hinata would have stayed dead.....she was NEVER dead. besides, anyone who hasn't been buried thus far probably should not be counted as out.
Mar 27, 2009 11:32 AM

Oct 2008
Akai_Hiya said:

You said it!
I,too,was like wtf?

Is Kishi out of ideas? I mean this is all we get from the long awaited Naruto vs Pain? unh >_>
I wonder wut's gonna be next week..I bet Naruto finds Nagato in the end and talks him into loving the world XD and the end XD

And when Madara and Naruto fight (if they do), I'm sure he'll convince him to love the world too. :3

I think Naruto should kill Nagato as soon as he sees him, "talking" is dull. I think he should find him, and throw a sword to his heart. That'd be interesting.
Mar 27, 2009 11:42 AM

Apr 2008
HawthorneKitty said:
Apparently the battle ends next week. I hope so, this chapter wasn't all that exciting, but there has to be some transitional chapters I guess.
I was thinking the same thing. Though wasn't expecting sage mode Naruto to be able to trace Nagato, which was interesting and does make sense.

Whether God Realm bites the dust next chapter or out, Nagato's days look numbered D:
Mar 27, 2009 1:13 PM

Feb 2008
Oh ffs, Hinata's still alive.
Mar 27, 2009 1:18 PM

Aug 2007
kisami said:
seiyu said:

you would think a seasoned ninja like pain would have noticed that. he can't possibly be still underestimating naruto now could he? well i guess its the most simplest of attacks that are most effective.

as for you who wish hinata would have stayed dead.....she was NEVER dead. besides, anyone who hasn't been buried thus far probably should not be counted as out.

She should have been.
Mar 27, 2009 2:02 PM

Aug 2008
Snuffy said:
Akai_Hiya said:

You said it!
I,too,was like wtf?

And when Madara and Naruto fight (if they do), I'm sure he'll convince him to love the world too. :3

I think Naruto should kill Nagato as soon as he sees him, "talking" is dull. I think he should find him, and throw a sword to his heart. That'd be interesting.

And by doing that he proves that Pain't theory of peace was right = Pains win...
If that thing should really happen it would be exactly like Se7en lol.

One thing i can't understand how can Naruto still be in Sagemode after going berserk with 8 tails... It dosn't add up. I still think it's too early for Naruto to beat Pain but as for now it's seems Naruto will win.
In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti.
Mar 27, 2009 2:43 PM

Apr 2008
You know... I think Naruto should win this fight. Period. He deserves to do it, IN sage mode. He worked so hard.

Anyways, I'm glad Hinata is alive. I hope Kakashi stays dead... that'd be ridiculous if he's alive.

Naruto BETTER keep wearing the red sage cloak like his father in the upcoming chapters... it'd be such a shame if he didn't. Why doesn't he have it on now? :(

myth720 said:
ugh, Naruto in superman mode...

up, up and away...

Not really... if you think about it... he's only just perfected sage mode and rasengan use. Think about the uppers like Kakashi/Yamato/Jiraya/Minato/All hokages/All akataski ... the list goes on... you don't think they have an ENDLESS list of jutsu's at their disposal for their specific fighting style? Please... they just made Naruto up to par with the rest... that is all.
Mar 27, 2009 3:06 PM

Jan 2008
lolz! it just made med *head/desk* and wonder why the others didn't think of that xD lol. can't wait to see the end =3
Mar 27, 2009 4:14 PM
May 2008
haha okay well at least Naruto figured it out an was able to find out where the real one is. let's just hope he doesn't end up hurt for a while and can't tell anyone or something. that'd suck.

and fine. Hinata shouldn't stay dead. She should BE dead.
Mar 27, 2009 4:16 PM

Apr 2007
FFFFFFFF why can't Hinata die? =_=

Stupid chapter is stupid.

Mar 27, 2009 5:06 PM

May 2007
Mar 27, 2009 5:23 PM

Aug 2008
Told ya so... she isn't dead.... All because Mr. Nagato is dying tryin' to get the Kyuubi... Too bad for him the Kyuubi is extra strong and it's apparently uncatchable (obviously Madar is excluded XD).... It's hard to say... I liked the idea Naruto made a come back and managed to trace out Mr. Nagato and had a last fight with GR Pain... But it was lame as hell the recicled technique he used in the end.... Actually there was to references to Sasuke this chapter... Someone mentioned him and Naruto used his idea for the fight... By the way I understand now from where those dark coal black sword-like things come from hahaha Good chappie

Signs,
Green
Mar 27, 2009 7:36 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Antanaru said:
Holly crap, this little slug is indestructible.
rofl
p r o f i l e 👀
Mar 27, 2009 8:37 PM

Feb 2009
Snuffy said:
Akai_Hiya said:

You said it!
I,too,was like wtf?

Nah, Naruto's first reaction is gonna be "eeeeeeeeeeeew"
Mar 27, 2009 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
vindemon64 said:

The Ramen shop actually survived the battle. Naruto goes to the mountain and takes the real Pein to eat ramen to cure his coughing and then they discuss peace after a delicious meal. Both realize fighting solves nothing and they fall in love. Can't get any more surprising than that.
Mar 27, 2009 10:24 PM

Mar 2009
awwww come on, Kishi, when u "kill" someone off, keep em that way.

of all the near deaths, however, Hinata was the only one i hoped had actually died lol seriously she didn't really do anything important throughout the series let alone have a decent conversation with naruto. i don't get why kishi spared her
Mar 27, 2009 10:38 PM
Jul 2018
Boring chapter...
Honestly, by this point, I just wanna know what happened to Kakashi. Practically the only reason why I'm still reading. D:
Mar 27, 2009 10:40 PM
Jul 2018
ironchefflip said:
vindemon64 said:

The Ramen shop actually survived the battle. Naruto goes to the mountain and takes the real Pein to eat ramen to cure his coughing and then they discuss peace after a delicious meal. Both realize fighting solves nothing and they fall in love. Can't get any more surprising than that.

That wouldn't surprise me...it really wouldn't.

Another way I see it happening is...TIME SKIP!
Naruto is Hokage and married to Hinata, despite how useless she is :D
That'd be terrible. D:
Mar 27, 2009 11:07 PM

Aug 2007
lolodalonghorn said:
ironchefflip said:
vindemon64 said:

That wouldn't surprise me...it really wouldn't.

Another way I see it happening is...TIME SKIP!
Naruto is Hokage and married to Hinata, despite how useless she is :D
That'd be terrible. D:

Nah. That would never happen.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.