Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Oct 17, 2010 3:14 PM
Oct 2009
Diablakos said:
plz answer one question because i was confused,why did she had to change schools and leave?i mean i only didnt get that part..(was it for Ryuuji to get in college or smt?)

I don't understand that either. This last episode was awesome.. but why the hell did she change the freaking school.
Oct 17, 2010 3:56 PM
Jul 2010
Falagar said:
Diablakos said:
plz answer one question because i was confused,why did she had to change schools and leave?i mean i only didnt get that part..(was it for Ryuuji to get in college or smt?)

I don't understand that either. This last episode was awesome.. but why the hell did she change the freaking school.

Maybe Taiga wanted to change schools so she can show to Ryuuji she can do things on her own? I don't know. The speech by Kushieda sorta supports my thoughts but there really doesn't seem like a logical explanation of it since Ryuuji and Taiga are practically an unofficial married couple and wouldn't you want to be with your hubby/wife when you just made the confession? Or could it be that Taiga wanted to persuade her parents so she could marry Ryuuji...but why on her own and why go through with staying at the place she hated the most, her parent's place? Maybe we'll never know but hell if anyone can please do a better analysis of this confusion, do so! I want answers even though it was a 10/10 ending!
Oct 19, 2010 7:20 AM
Jul 2010
iLoveLove said:
hmm well, watched , noticed that it ends happy so why im so sad?
any suggestions?. ( that is my first shujo series )

That's because you want to see more... atleast that's my guess. I always feel sad after I end a really good anime </3
Oct 19, 2010 7:10 PM
Jul 2010
Totally agree. I think we should write to the producers for a second season. However I think a lot of us will have to buy te DVDs to show support. Totally going to get myself the DVD. Anyone with me?
Oct 20, 2010 11:20 AM

Dec 2009
xii_Otaku_iix said:
Totally agree. I think we should write to the producers for a second season. However I think a lot of us will have to buy te DVDs to show support. Totally going to get myself the DVD. Anyone with me?

I'm not. The anime follows the Light Novels and ended where they ended. Another season would only be filler and would make the show worse (better end it when it's good, you know). One thing they could do though, is to redo the show and make it stick even closer to the LN (I've heard they omitted parts). But I would prefer them to leave the show alone. Don't touch a masterpiece.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Oct 21, 2010 12:02 PM
Jul 2010
Marow said:
xii_Otaku_iix said:

I'm not. The anime follows the Light Novels and ended where they ended. Another season would only be filler and would make the show worse (better end it when it's good, you know). One thing they could do though, is to redo the show and make it stick even closer to the LN (I've heard they omitted parts). But I would prefer them to leave the show alone. Don't touch a masterpiece.

Just go for an OVA then. There shouldn't be so much trouble with that. An OVA about what happened to them after? >.< It wouldn't touch the story so much as they start a second season.

an OVA is technically a filler episode, so I want to see an OVA about it.
Oct 22, 2010 12:27 PM
Sep 2009
What an ending...wow, when Taiga left, I was speechless.
Oct 24, 2010 7:33 AM

Oct 2009
Bit strange she first goes to live with her mother for a while, but a well, nice ending after all =)
Nov 1, 2010 11:09 AM

Nov 2007
I wanted Ryuji and Minorin to be together. :< Minorin was left all alone, it's a bit sad.
Very nice, warm and touching ending though.
Nov 14, 2010 10:40 PM

Aug 2010
Hmm, a pretty good show. Not really a fan of the end. I wasn't really sure why Taiga came back. I dunno, maybe I missed something. 8/10
Nov 18, 2010 4:24 AM

Oct 2008
Loved the wedding scene. It was sooo cute.

One of the best romances I've watched so far. And usually romance isn't my type of genre.

9/10.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 19, 2010 3:18 AM

Oct 2010
Love the whole series.
One of the best. i was happy that it has a happy ending. i mean Japanese love open inconclusive endings.
Nov 25, 2010 6:06 AM

Nov 2009
gonna hates

3/10
Nov 25, 2010 9:37 AM
Nov 2010
i luv this anime i just finished it =( i want more it was a great ending i wish they would make an after story or something? i wish they had more animes like this one if u know tell me somehow!!!!!!!!
Nov 26, 2010 9:53 PM

Oct 2008
One of the best series I've ever seen.
So glad I took the time to watch this one.
The only one that made me cry before it was completely over <\3
The wedding rehearsal was adorable. <3
I've never cryed so much. ; - ;
Nov 30, 2010 11:39 PM
Jun 2010
I was dissatisfied with the ending. Taiga left... why? Lame. Maybe this was how the novels ended it but something seemed really off about it. The ending seemed rather rushed and I wish they would have omitted the part about Taiga leaving for a year.

Otherwise, great series. 8/10.
Dec 2, 2010 9:18 AM
Jul 2009
I think the ending was great. Taiga left in order to fix everything with her family.She already found her happiness but she also know that not everything is fine. Being happy alone is not enough. She also wants to share that happiness with the people they are connected with even with her family that we know that she is not in good terms with. And she left Ryuji to fix it knowing that he'll wait for her no matter when she'll return. She wants to fix it alone without depending on Ryuji to prove to herself that she can now stand on her own. And at the end, everything went fine.
Dec 3, 2010 7:34 AM

Oct 2008
Entertaining and funny, but nothing new here.

7/10
Dec 3, 2010 10:48 PM

Sep 2010
jay24 said:
I think the ending was great. Taiga left in order to fix everything with her family.She already found her happiness but she also know that not everything is fine. Being happy alone is not enough. She also wants to share that happiness with the people they are connected with even with her family that we know that she is not in good terms with. And she left Ryuji to fix it knowing that he'll wait for her no matter when she'll return. She wants to fix it alone without depending on Ryuji to prove to herself that she can now stand on her own. And at the end, everything went fine.

I completely agree with this amazing summary with what just happened.
I'm so sad that this is over of course, but I think it played out very well in the end.
Dec 5, 2010 4:35 AM
Sep 2009
Excellent series. Watched in 5 days and it didn't become annoying or boring inthe end. This is a tupical harem anime, but there's something in it i can't explain, that makes you love it. Hope there would be anything alike created one day.
===========
After 24 i thought Taiga and Takasu would have "happily ever after", but 25 made me a little bit disappointed. In my personal version of Toradora Taiga married Takasu, they rented a flat and had lots of children. But still the end is not so bad it could be.
lotrus28Dec 9, 2010 11:25 AM
Dec 7, 2010 7:13 PM
Sep 2010
At first, I stopped at the credits ( I thought the show was finished) and felt unsatisfied with the ending. However, when a friend told me that the show was not officially over at that point and continue watching after the credits, I felt so stupid.
My favorite character was surprisingly the bird. It was the first thing that truly made me laugh when I watched the first episode days ago and it made me laugh at the end.
But anyway, all in all I did enjoy this series. While I was watching it I wasn't sure who I wanted Taiga and Ryuuji to end up with each other or their crushes, but I'm kind of glad with the pairing. It was a pretty decent series.
Uploader53
Dec 25, 2010 8:00 PM
Apr 2010
the show was great and im sad that is all gone but SOS is fuuny and those two morons are togeter
Dec 26, 2010 11:40 PM
Oct 2010
Does anyone know the name of the piano track that plays in the background of the kiss scene?
Jan 13, 2011 10:27 PM

Dec 2010
wow i love this series so much now i bump this form a 7 to a 9 i love the ending i was in tears and laughing when she headbut him
Jan 18, 2011 2:57 AM
Dec 2010
Maugomale said:
Does anyone know the name of the piano track that plays in the background of the kiss scene?

yeah well i cant remember the artist right now but ihave it at home. I know the song itself is called Lost my Pieces.
Jan 23, 2011 5:39 PM
Mar 2009
jwilso said:
I was crying through the last two episodes!.. i wish their reunion would have been a little bit longer. but it really was one of the best endings ever.. i feel like a part of me has died now that it has ended lol

I felt the same way D: . Makes me wanna go and buy the box set cause they did a good job with the anime ^_^
Jan 27, 2011 8:35 AM
Jan 2011
First, sorry about my bad english. But i think when we love something, saying the LOVE doesnt a matter with english :D lol, i thought.

This anime, is the second anime after Kimikiss, that make me cry somuch. I dont know why, I cried when i saw them kissing, and in the end. I cried to think that they will not be together at the end, but after that, I realized I was wrong. But i still cry??? I must be happy to see them together, I reget something, I want more than that ending ... certain that they will be together forever ... If that ending they make them hug each other, kissing ... I think I will be smile :)
Anyway, I'm really impressed and love this anime, this ending. I am still trying to imagine what they will do next, I want more movies about them anymore. Finally, I always tell myself that they will be fine.And the fact they were happy. Haha, Remembered Ryuuji told his grandparent that Taiga is his wife, how fun. My heart was warm ...
Last, I just need someone to tell me that : do not sad, they're happy now. Please tell me that, please ... :D I am really looking forward to that.

Great anime, cute ending, 10/10!!!!

P.S : You know, watching anime alone make me stress. I need someone to share my feelin, but i have none. When I saw everyone, talk about this anime, love it, vote for it ... I no longer feel lonely anymore. I'm so happy. Love everyone, love toradora. What you said would make me feel relieved and shared. Thank you all very much!
chocoboxxJan 27, 2011 8:43 AM
Jan 28, 2011 11:04 PM

Jan 2011
Love the ending. Warm and touching. 10/10
Jan 30, 2011 4:28 PM
Jun 2010
This series had some real balls to pull off what it did , first rom/com/harem where they give a good 4-5 episodes for the main character AFTER the love reveal happens. I also love how Ryuuji / Taiga acted about the whole thing ( very cute IMO ). My only complaint with the ending was how bad the side characters got screwed.

Minori - Lost her best friend and her "love"
Ami - she got shafted hardcore , really deserved something in the end
Yuusaku - the girl he loved basically lied to him ( they show her in a bikini and never expand upon the situation )
Feb 5, 2011 8:53 AM

Feb 2009
musumane said:
Yuusaku - the girl he loved basically lied to him ( they show her in a bikini and never expand upon the situation )

I didn't see that, when did that happen?

Just finished rewatching the show, still gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :) On rewatching all the decisions actually made more sense, probably because I wasn't in such a rush to find out what'll happen :D (Also, better subs than the first time around, heh)

Loved the scene where everyone whips out their cellphones after hearing that Taiga changed schools. Kissing scene was super lovely. And Inko-chan! Does anyone know what was lying on the table in front of Yasuko, btw? My guess it's some kind of application form for a new job, but my subs didn't say.
Feb 8, 2011 12:58 PM

Feb 2010
AMAZING! I never expected this to be that good. 9/10
Feb 12, 2011 11:40 PM

Mar 2010
The bittersweet feeling of finally getting to the end.

Something about this anime really got to me. 10/10!

Sora iro no Houkago is defiantly one of my favorite Anime songs ever. Most people remember Lost my Pieces from this anime...but I will always remeber Sora iro no Houkago!

Thank you Anime...for once again blowing me away with such an amazing series. <3

Here is to one day finding my Taiga ^_^
Feb 13, 2011 3:23 PM

Mar 2010
musumane said:
This series had some real balls to pull off what it did , first rom/com/harem where they give a good 4-5 episodes for the main character AFTER the love reveal happens. I also love how Ryuuji / Taiga acted about the whole thing ( very cute IMO ). My only complaint with the ending was how bad the side characters got screwed.

Minori - Lost her best friend and her "love"
Ami - she got shafted hardcore , really deserved something in the end

I think you are misunderstanding what happened. That picture of her in the bikini is the pamphlet that her class made the year before. They had it at Tiaga's house to use it as a reference. She did go to America...and he looks to be following her at the end as well.
Feb 16, 2011 4:32 PM

Oct 2010
So Taiga goes home to confront his family and make things ok there before he can start with Ryuuji?
I liked the ending but i think there was no need for Taiga to leave with out giving Ryuuji a kiss or something. I guess is because that would have made it a good by rather than a cya later.
This has a been a unique ride. This series completely surpassed the expectations i had when i first started watching it.

Really nice after credits btw ^^
huh?
Feb 27, 2011 6:52 AM

Sep 2008
DaBigD said:
A great, befitting, cute ending for equally awesome series. Seriously, slice of life has never been as good as this. This is one of the times that you just can't express what you feel by mere words...

That. Very well said.

Loved the ending. Truly.

aranelcharis said:

You know it's a great anime when you can take something from what the characters learn, rather than just passively watching what's going on.

I loved the kisses too. :)

I definitely agree. Toradora! nicely reinforced how running from things only makes problems last longer, but facing them only makes you stronger.

... And I liked the kissing scene too. :x I actually didn't expect it to be done so well, but it was - and it was a pleasant surprise. :D

All in all, thoroughly enjoyed the series. Even the "lead up" and "connector" type episodes were interesting - because I can't recall any one episode that bored me. Anyway: Loved it. Great anime.
Mar 2, 2011 6:24 PM
Jan 2011
AHHHH! I LOVED! THIS!!! it was a super great anime and the last episode was awesome!!!

It was so awesome when they finally kiss!

and He said he loved her to 2 her!!!!

The Tiger and the Dragon 4ever!
Mar 4, 2011 12:24 AM

Apr 2010
Awesome series...crappy epilogue

9/10

NEEDED MOAR INKO!!!!!!!

The kiss...giggitty.

The one year timeskip/epilogue kind of ruined the last episode for me. This is one of those animes that I'm curious to know what's going to happen after graduation, something similar to the Clannad series.
A small request: If there is a post of mine that you dislike, or want to discuss with me, please do so on my profile's comment page. I know it defeats the purpose of forums, but, I usually don't revisit forum threads after a post (unless it's my own) due to extreme laziness, and confusion. I enjoy discussing/ flame warring with others XD.
Mar 5, 2011 1:04 PM

Apr 2009
Looks like Kitamura is following Kanou to America, I'm glad. XD

What a great series, I'll give it my 9.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 7, 2011 11:18 AM
Jan 2011
Wonderfull, its episods is very cute, that moment when they kissed my favor ^_^
P.Si not sure, they have sex?
Mar 8, 2011 7:38 PM

Aug 2010
Oh my, this series was simply amazing! It's plot was so much more than the typical shojo, and I would love to see more romantic comedies following a different style like this!
The kiss was absolutely perfect, and the ending was handled so maturely.
Why Taiga ran away? Because she wanted to stop running away, and be more adult/mature :)
I loved the narrations in this episode as well :D
10/10
Mar 10, 2011 1:03 AM

Aug 2010
Well...that was dissatisfying. I understand the fact that Taiga left so she could fix her ties with her family and share her happiness with them and that Ryuuji will be waiting for her but, so many things were left unclear. What will Ryuuji do now? Is he going to college? Is Taiga finally back after graduating from her new highschool or is she going away again?

Minorin will probably go to that sports university for her softball dream and Kitamura is going to study abroad in America. Ami is still unclear and it saddens me because I was a supporter of RyuujixAmi.

Anyways, things felt rushed and episode 24 was delivered horribly. This last episode was badly executed, imo and well...it just left me wanting some sort of closure.

I'm giving this series a 7/10, but as many of you here, I really want to give it an 8...but there's just something lacking.
Mar 21, 2011 12:48 AM

Dec 2010
Absolutely one of the best anime shows ever. The ending was truly beautiful.

The tiger and dragon speech Ryuuji gave was truly wonderful - in fact I think a lot of the dialogue in Toradora could be quoted. Loved the endig scene when they both say a quote. The atmosphere was incredibly good. When Ryuuji came in and didn't see her, it felt like Tiaga was an angel that never truly existed in a physical form, but when Ryuuji found her hiding in the locker it made me think "obviously shed be there! It's Tiaga!".

I wonder where she disappeared to before this though. Did she leave to reconcile with her parents?

Other than that, everything was perfect. Even the supporting characters. Minorin and Ami had some really good dialogue. Marou was a good comedic relief as well as being serious when the time calls for it.

We also finnally heard Inko say it's name! Hurraay!

Really glad I continued watching this straight till the end.

This will get a 9/10 from me!

Mar 24, 2011 6:02 AM

Feb 2010
This episode wasn't as terrible as the fiasco that was 24, but it wasn't exactly great either. Too many things left unaccounted for and unexplained. At least Ryuji's mom and Inko were back to their old selves.

Going with a 9/10 for this show. While my favorite character (Minori) turned into a crazy lady after the 2nd OP started and the last two episodes as a whole were pretty meh, the rest of the series up to that point was awesome enough that I can't really give it anything lower. I'm willing to overlook the "lol highschool crushes are srs bzniss" because it was the entire premise of the show, and it's probably just the cynical bastard side of me that was bothered by it anyway.
Mar 24, 2011 6:07 AM

Oct 2010
11/10

^ ^
Mar 24, 2011 11:16 AM

Feb 2011
really awesome anime
it end nicely
this anime has great plot
i really can't read what will happen in every episode
can't expect more than that
i'm very happy pick this anime and watch all of it
Mar 27, 2011 6:14 PM

Jan 2011
Waow I need more of this.

Mar 30, 2011 11:18 AM

Aug 2010
awesome
i really didn't expect she would be leaving

Mar 31, 2011 10:42 AM

Sep 2010
Nooooooooo! She realy came back. Just when I was thinking for an ending like Ryuuji x Ami or Minori. :(
But, still a great anime.

So my fav' characters for this series are:
1. Ami-chan
2. Ya-chan.
3. Inko-chan
4. Haruta
5. Kihara
6. Minorin
7. Takasu
8. Taiga.
alpatroseMar 31, 2011 10:47 AM
May 1, 2011 4:38 AM

Dec 2010
umm i love this anime... but i have one question.. why did taiga leave?
May 3, 2011 9:45 AM

Jul 2009
The answer to your question is a few posts above.

Pages (23) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.