?
i'll explain in my post.
69.4%
i'm an orphan. boo hoo.
9.4%
raised by animu & mango0o0o0
21.2%
278 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Oct 6, 2010 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
parents divorced, dad always at work, mom at work or at home. dad "you are free to come and go as long as your grades are good", mom always worried. neither has realized i've had depression for last two years. both say they are concered of my well-being but don't even try to look beneath. oh, and 'cause my dad is always at work, the real boss at dad's home my stepmum, who doesn't understand a shit about me.
Oct 6, 2010 9:42 AM

Jul 2008
My parents are divorced and I live with my dad but they're both very kind. My dad works hard for me and my brother and often treats us to things and was always there for us when we were young. He has brought us up by himself for about 15 years so I guess he'd have to be a pretty darn good dad. He annoys me sometimes, but everyone has their disagreements. As for my mum - I visit her at the weekend every fortnight and she's always happy to see me and my brother. I get on with her really well and that's pretty much all there is too it.
I write about manga → morningroo.com
and movies → letterboxd.com/ugla
Oct 6, 2010 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
the kind that think im old enough to drink and stuff but not make my own life decisions.
Oct 6, 2010 2:19 PM

Aug 2010
crappy ones.
Oct 6, 2010 4:39 PM

May 2010
My parents... That's a hard one. Easiest way to describe them is crazy.. They'll be happy and easy to get along with and at a snap of a finger turn in to the biggest jackasses on the face of the planet.
Oct 6, 2010 5:03 PM

May 2010
My parents are the super religious, speaking in tongues kind of people...
Oct 6, 2010 5:38 PM

Oct 2010
Hmm. Well considering that my dad left when I was little and I haven't heart from him ever since, my mom is a cool person. However I am yet to old for any valuable lessons she can give me... hahah :)
Oct 6, 2010 7:29 PM

Aug 2010
My dad is an alcoholic and has been ever since I can remember. He never learns no matter what punishments he faces. Jail, AA type classes. He still won't stop. He himself describes himself as an angry asshole and he hates everything and everyone. Me and him do not have a good relationship.

My mom has an anxiety disorder and she worries alot. I mean ALOT. She's a pretty big Christian too. Why she married my dad I do not know. They have NOTHING in common. She's a great person and I think she deserves alot better then what she has now. ^^^
Oct 6, 2010 11:57 PM
Nov 2009
Dead parents. They were very loving and caring though. Sometimes a little bit on the annoying side, but what parents aren't?
Oct 7, 2010 2:40 AM
Jul 2018
hm, my mom... all of my friends says she seems really cute. she rhymes things, makes a lot of jokes, seems really friendly and nice... and yes, i do love my mom.. but sometimes she has her er... well not-so-nice moments. ;;>> let's just put it at that...

as for my dad, he doesn't talk much, and when he does it's probably something sarcastic. always starts fights with my mom. he watches Animal Planet all day.
Oct 7, 2010 4:27 AM

Sep 2010
Wow,suprised to find such a topic on MAL :33 Oh well....so about my Parents :3........I think my parents are just the way I want :3 I should start with Mom.So...My mom's pretty cute in person,she's also very talkative, sometimes could even go hyper crazy ,and do many fun things together ^^ . But even so, whenever she gets mad, she CAN REALLY BE MAD!!! She'll cut most my stuff TT, my poor PC with my anime drugs. Whenever my Dad finds we fought, he tries his very best to calm Mom down, and soon mostly everything turns back normal ,and usually get my own stuff back ^^ LOL. That's why I always pray Dad to be early when I fight with mom :3

As for my Dad, he usually comes a bit late from work, not really the talkative type, and he really(and I mean REALLY!!!) loves to sit on his big comfly couch watching the news all time. He just can't miss a second thing that's going round the world Oo. I just can't stand that part of him ><. And whenever he talks to me, he'll talk only about the news TT . Poor me.But he's not as strict as many other dads are, and believes me that I'm a very good student ^^ and can get pretty curious to what I'm doing ^^ Oh,and if ever he gets mad with me,or together fight, this time my moms my hero. She runs to calm him down nicely, and soon everything just seems normal as it was ^^ *YAY. Well....what can I say,I guess I just love my Parents ^^ LOL.
Oct 7, 2010 4:56 AM

Aug 2010
My parents are the best. My mom understands that I should be able to make my own decisions since I'm 21 and doesn't infringe on me in any way. My dad is very chill and cool to hang out with even though he's getting to 60.
Oct 7, 2010 9:02 AM

Jun 2010
I love my parents and they didn't forbid me on spending time with manganime and my PC. But the funny thing is, my mom also watches anime as well. We have an anime channel here so every week we watched anime together. And she doesn't mind me spending on manga :D She is a cheerful housewife and likes to joke with my dad.

I get my interest on manga by him ^.^ When he was a young man, he collected all the Dragonball manga series. And so, I was born with manga by my side. He's a very hardworking dad who works as a technician in a company and works part-time as a taxi driver. Oh, and he also likes to collect gundam and bought games and portable for the reason "I bought this for your brothers" XD But he does play Metal Gear Solid sometimes >.<
Moonchild--Oct 7, 2010 9:17 AM
Oct 7, 2010 9:18 AM

Jun 2009
They're just normal and nice parents. But sometimes they can be really annoying. They once or twice embarassed me in public, but that still okay, still I was freakin mad at that time. And they're good people too.

Oct 7, 2010 2:11 PM

Oct 2009
Annoying. Loving at times.
They dont approve of my anime obsession. But who cares what they say.
They think im weird. BTW ; i live w/ my aunty & uncle.
My mother actually LOVES anime, and watches it with me.

My guardians are loving...but DAMN can they joke around & criticize...$ their also kind of strict. My uncle: NO BOYFRIENDS UNTIL YOUR MARRIED !
Aunt: Boyfriends. YES. BUT NO SEX !
Uncle: SEX !? She's just 12 ! But NO SEX in my house !
Me: Im almost 17 .. -____-
Aunt & Uncle: Your almost 17 & STILL watching anime !?
Me: :|
JellyButterOct 7, 2010 2:16 PM
NO.
Oct 7, 2010 5:20 PM

May 2010
I have a great mom, but she's kind of embarrassing.
Oct 8, 2010 3:30 AM

Jul 2010
My mum alright, she'll let me do whatever as long as I tell her where I'll be and who with. She can be embarrassing sometimes but I don't mind any more. xD
My dad was the strict one. Used to hit us when we didn't get good grades or did something bad, but he eased up when he became sick. After that he became paranoid, and I had to call him if I stayed out pass 10.
I remember waking up to the sound of him playing his old school rock song on the computer and joking around with us. Ahh I miss him.
Oct 8, 2010 7:48 PM

Oct 2008
My parents are cool. They still feel like a young couple and they chose to raise us as ''live your life, learn from your mistakes.''

My mom is very gentle, she's the type that hates to disappoint, so she does not say ''No'' often when asked something. The idea of using my mom's behaviour nearly never crossed my mind, but she is a devoted woman, and can work with her body well. She is also the tirgger that made me an anime/manga lover, as she always buyed me a volume of the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga form times to times *eventually buying me all the series*, and I'm grateful to her.

My dad is the silent type, but not a depressive one. He is there, but he listens much more than he talks. He works hard and I only have vague memories of him resting for a couple of days. He always seems to have something to do, and, like me, he seems to have a hard time going to bed, wihch makes him a pretty tired man. He was actually interested in my anime addiction and demanded to watch one, I brought him the two seasons of Code Geass (fansubbed, of course) ans guess what? He absolutely loved it :D.

I really like them both :P.
­
Oct 9, 2010 4:09 AM

Apr 2010
i have a slut mom and my dad left us...so basically i provide for myself which is sick as hell
Oct 9, 2010 5:24 AM
Feb 2010
My mam is laid back, too soft on people, a total comedian and a total doofus. :)
On the other hand my dad is agressive, irritating, argumentive and a hypocrite.

So yes, they're quite the total oppposite.
Oct 9, 2010 6:43 AM

Jul 2010
I have the cool yet can-be strict parents. My family split so I kind of have two sets of parents.

My home parents, my mom and step-dad, are 'cool'. My mom is 47 but literally looks like she is in her early 30's, and she loves to be flattered about how good she looks. She likes to party, and all my friends think she is a 'milf' which I find utterly disgusting but I can't deny my mom does look younger then she is. She lets me get away with most things, but can become pretty strict if she's in a bad mood. And as a kid I put her in a bad mood a lot since I have ADHD and was a really really really hyper kid. Lets just say I had about 40 suspensions in middle school and was grounded probably about 200-300 times by the age of 13. (Grounding = Lay in bed. Not allowed reading, playing games or anything. I had to lay in bed and the only thing I was allowed to entertain myself with was my own mind)

I can get away with most things now-a-days though since I am 19, and if she pisses me off I will just move out. :P

Step-dad = ex-bodybuilder tough guy. Thinks he's always right.

Old step-dad (Moved out when I was 11) = Pothead who likes to beat up children. No sense of anger management.

My real dad = Mysterious... I don't see him too much but I know he's keeping a lot of secrets in that head of his...

Step Mother = Crazy religious lady who has complete faith and devotion to god. If you do anything bad, god will smite you...

Old Step mother = Cranky ass bitch.

Yup, that's about it. Lol.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

33 by elgatosaika »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 3 hours ago

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.