Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 23, 2017 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
First OP was better.
The hell with this body swap ;/ does it really add well in this anime?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 25, 2019 2:53 AM

Apr 2013
Nothing special in this episode that we haven't seen in a hundred other anime before. The stupidity of the protagonist is really starting to annoy me.
Aug 15, 2022 10:37 AM

Jul 2015
Gotta love how casual Astarte and Kanon were with Koujo-senpai suddenly entering the bath after teleportation.

Sep 6, 2022 7:37 AM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Well this episode was pretty interesting. I really did like it, except for that whole “perceived perfect” scene. And even though that it was clearly an accident, completely unintentional, Yukina treats Kojou as if he did it on purpose. Now this is something I’m really getting very sick and tired of seeing, Yukina assuming the worst in Kojou, despite any evidence to the contrary. It’s like all that matters was her initial snap judgment, no matter what evidence there is the contrary, and it’s really getting tiresome. That and that ridiculous explanation that she had for her fear of heights, and her initial denial, even though was quite obvious that she was. Seriously, Yukina is really getting on my bad side with her annoying behavior like this.

But hey, after that it was really great! Yuuma hitting on Kojou like that and kissing him right as the fireworks were going off on TV? Talk about perfect I! And yeah as some have already said, the whole body switching thing at the end is gonna make this very interesting!

All in all, despite Yukina very annoying behavior this episode, it was still good, and it’ll be interesting to see next episode.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.