Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Lovely Complex Chapter 62 Discussion

Mar 11, 2009 1:49 PM

THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
END OF MANGA!! T______T
I was crying while I was reading the last chapter. I remembered last year; the moments which I was adviced by a friend, she said that I must read that manga. LoveCom is one of my first shoujos I've ever read, it's so special for me. And it finished! T_T

Lovely Complex will be my favourite shoujo manga EVER.

Apr 16, 2009 9:27 AM

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE ITS OVER!!!!!! :(( sigh... well... it ended nicely... otani was so sweet in that video!!!! i loved it!!! i'm so happy it ended like this! i'm glad everyone was happy... sigh. i'm gonna miss this!! a very good manga indeed...

Sep 15, 2009 7:34 AM

DDDDD: Awwww, it's already over D:
I'm gonna miss them -sniff-
I didn't really cry. But I think I'm gonna, because I just remembered I have my graduation in May, too Dx
Ah, it's started, my eyes are drowning HALP HALP

Otani and Nakao are going to be added to my manga favourites. -snif- I WANT MOAR D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)

Jan 12, 2010 6:18 PM

haaaah it's over!!! i can't believe it!! i really am going to miss this manga!!! kyaaa i completely loved it, the ending was too nice, i mean, not to cheesy or something, and just perfect... it just left me at the top, missing them all!!! waaaah! that "Bye bye!" scene was just too saaad!!!! T.T but it is definitely going to my top 5!! risa and otani too!!! :D

Apr 24, 2010 8:13 AM

I cried. The end of LoveCom was such a sad thing.

And like Cynthia said, Lovely Complex will be my favourite shoujo manga EVER. [2]

May 23, 2010 3:59 AM

When I've read this for the first time, I couldn't believe it's over. I was sooo happy when I found L.C. plus...

Atsushi and Risa were sooooo adorable! I loved their relationship from beginning to the end of the manga. I'm so sad that manga-ka haven't draw, what was after LC and LC+... studies, maturation of their love... but I have a hope that in LC Deluxe will be some about our All Hanshin Kyoujin (saddly, it won't be about them. But maybe a little fragment...

Lovely Complex is my absolutely favourite manga, I've read it maaaaany times and I don't think that I could hate it anytime. <333

Sep 11, 2010 12:14 PM

Definately enjoyable, though I got a bit confused when the manga stopped at 62 chapters and MAL says there are 68... :P

Mar 19, 2011 5:20 PM

omg, looks like i've found my 2nd fav manga ever. this was so cute. <3
it actually made me laugh a few times. anime NEVER makes me laugh, so the fact that a manga could make me laugh is amazing.

though, i do want to see how their life went on after the end! (lovely complex final wasn't enough!)

Mar 28, 2011 5:44 PM

wish it never ended... sooo good.

Your worries may seem like the world, but compared to the world they don't even come close.

Aug 30, 2011 8:06 PM
This was a pretty good manga. Since chapter one I had been hooked and had been reading it non-stop since yesterday. The manga consisted of good old fashion comedy that would never get old that didn't only rely on silly gags and random moments. There were parts where I had to hold my stomach because I was laughing so much. All and all it was a great read and I really enjoyed it.
Uploader53

Dec 7, 2011 5:39 PM
Oh wow... I've always heard about Lovely Complex being so good but never thought it would be, man was I wrong! I truly loved this manga from beginning to end, Otani was adorable in the last chapter too, so kawaii :3 Now I'll watch the anime =D then the spinoff!
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...

Feb 29, 2012 12:30 PM
Since I've seen the anime a good amount of times, I thought that I should read from where the anime left off to the end of the manga. Keep in mind, I don't like reading manga. At all. But I couldn't put this down. I'm so indulged with Otani and Koizumi's relationship, that I couldn't sustain myself. In the end, I don't mind that they left this little bit out of the anime because volume 12/13 - 17 is really just arcs that don't really add to the story. Although this is the case, I'm so obsessed with LC that reading it made me happy that I could continue their journey. The part where they went on vacation. Looool! What kind of 17-year old is Koizumi :P so cute. Sadly though, it gives me an overwhelming feel of sadness because you got to watch them for 3 years of their lives, and now their lives were changing. I was definitely sad when Nobu-chan and Koizumi/ Chiharu were saying their goodbyes. They've been through a lot together T_T. And reading the manga gave me insight into certain things that they'd show in the credits and opening (like Atsushi-neko hehehe). Time for me to go find the plus!

And since I graduated last year, the feeling of graduating from one place in your life, and going onto another surely gave me a emptying feeling. :(

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"

Apr 14, 2012 2:14 AM

Best couple ever.
HEY!

Aug 30, 2012 5:43 AM

One of best romance manga.
(Anime is great too)

Yup, comedy duo late from graduation ceremony.
Also, one of best couples I've seen so far.

In earlier chapters I was little annoyed by both :P
They were just so stupid and couldn't be sure about their own feelings.

Damn, I must find something to read similar to L.C <3

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Jan 9, 2015 9:00 AM

End too fast ,whated readed more.But one of best romace manga.

Jun 6, 2016 5:26 AM

Damn I have really mixed feels for this series

It's cute and all but on the other hand, the drama never stops and it's just kina unrealistic overall. That being said, Otani and Risa's relationship is really cute and well written. There were too many love rival drama and it really killed the overall story. The anime and manga are both barely 7 out of 10 for me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!