Forums
New
Dec 30, 2013 2:16 PM

Jul 2013
Helo there,
so i reach mirai nikki episode 24/25

*SPOILER ALERT *

pleaase help! much appriciate!

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags and warning.
LunaDec 30, 2013 11:34 PM
Dec 30, 2013 2:28 PM

Oct 2013
Yuno won the first Mirai Nikki survival game in the first world, but Yuki died. She tried to revive him, but found out she couldn't. So she went back in time, to the second world (the world you've been watching for the most part of the series.)

In the second world, she killed her second self to take her place. She did that so Deus Ex Machina wouldn't discover.

She wants to kill the second Yuki because Yuki didn't want to kill Yuno. If neither one dies, the world will end, so that's why Yuno wants to kill Yuki. In her mind, she won't lose Yuki anyway, because after killing him and becoming God of the second world, she will just go back in time again (to the third world). There she'll try to spend happy days with the third Yuki.

The Murmuru that's supporting Yuno is the first world's Murmuru. I don't know her exact reasons, but it's likely Murmuru aims to achieve power, or she simply follows Yuno because Yuno is the God of the world Murmuru's from.

DaBaseDec 30, 2013 2:31 PM
Dec 30, 2013 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
the best way to enjoy mirai nikki is to not think about it.

but incase you were wondering:

Dec 30, 2013 3:44 PM
Oct 2013
Dec 30, 2013 3:48 PM

Feb 2012
I guess she hadn't the god powers in the 2nd universe. She just knew what would happen. She never became god again. :D
Dec 30, 2013 3:49 PM

Oct 2013
Forgetfulness said:
1. In the first world, DEM made Yuno a God. She went to the second world and apparently 2nd DEM didn't know, so he didn't do anything

2. Are you asking why 1st Yuno killed 2nd Yuno? So she can replace her and live the 2nd Yuno's life. It would be a problem if someone found out there were two Yunos in the second world

3. She created the 3rd world because she wanted to "start over" again. She wants to kill Yukki because he found out the truth about her or some shit. So, she wants to restart and try to live a Happy Ending without Yukki realizing

4. Idk why Murmur supports Yuno

For how much I hate Mirai Nikki, I don't know why I bothered to stop and answers these questions :|

Bottom line.

Shes a crazy yandere bitch.
Dec 30, 2013 3:53 PM
Dec 30, 2013 11:33 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread Moved.
Dec 31, 2013 2:44 AM

Oct 2013
Storm101 said:

*over-analyse everything*
Dec 31, 2013 4:15 AM

Mar 2012
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 31, 2013 4:48 AM

Aug 2012
Watch the last episode.

Basically... The competition happened at the second world. Yuno and Yukki were the last survivors in the game, but they didn't want to kill each other, so they tried a double suicide. But Yuno survived and became a god. She went back in time (or "created a third world") to run through the survival game again and allow Yukki to live.

Yes, the anime is a plothole
Nov 2, 2014 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
Why hate on this Show It does not Bother me that Much because there's more fan's then hater's but All i see is People Hating and Complaining About the OVA and People Saying let the Show "die" it Needed the OVA i Think they Should of Made a OVA Mini Series or Movie and with Sao they did'int even need a Second season Go hate on Another show like Sao or School day's
Jun 16, 2015 9:53 AM
Jun 2015
I think I have read this somewhere but murumuru was yuno's servant in a parallel universe? I think? Or something like that.. Or prehaps the first world? Idk.. But it was something like that so that's why murumuru is more sided with yuno.
Jun 16, 2015 12:10 PM

Aug 2014
GrayyXX said:
I think I have read this somewhere but murumuru was yuno's servant in a parallel universe? I think? Or something like that.. Or prehaps the first world? Idk.. But it was something like that so that's why murumuru is more sided with yuno.

Murmur became the servant of #1 Yuno because she won the Mirai Nikki game in the #1 world, that's why she remains loyal to her. That and the fact Murmur enjoyed the first survival game and wanted to experience it over and over again.
Nov 26, 2015 3:15 PM
Nov 2015
Yuno went back in time, and at that moment the second universe was created, having different events from the first, it follows one of the most popular sci-fi theories that changing the past creates a new universe rather than altering the original future, time is linear after all. Its not a plot hole it makes sense.

Biggest questions are
1. why did yuno not fucking kill herself in universe #1.
Possible answer: horny.

2. Does nobody give a fuck about all the dead people in universe #1 and #2, big blackholey things in #2 and #1 is wipe...
Possible answer: Yes, nobody gives a fuck. The OVA was a big fat fan-service, and everyone is happy now, we're all happy now go away.
May 15, 2016 12:59 PM

Jun 2010
You mean why she didn't kill herself when they were supposed to commit double suicide? Because someone has to be a God. And she thought she would be able to bring Yuki back.

Well I wouldn't care about the dead people in the 1st and 2nd worlds since they're alive and well in the 3rd.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2016 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
i know i'm late, but at the last minute of 26 why did she kill herself?
Jul 30, 2017 8:18 PM
Jul 2017
Haijo said:

I'm really late so you probably don't care about this but I had to answer, because I'm obsessed with Mirai Nikki. Yuno killed herself because she realized how much she loved Yukki and that she couldn't continue on killing Yukki and going to new worlds to win the survival game again.
Sep 5, 2019 11:20 PM
Sep 2019
Ski32 said:
Haijo said:

I'm really late so you probably don't care about this but I had to answer, because I'm obsessed with Mirai Nikki. Yuno killed herself because she realized how much she loved Yukki and that she couldn't continue on killing Yukki and going to new worlds to win the survival game again.

also late, but thats not the entire story. when she sees her past self and her adopted parents together she realized that she was really torturing herself. her plan was flawed since she already admitted how she came to love yukitteru is because she needed a stable person to cling to and yukitteru needed someone to replace lost love from his parents (they were mostly away).

but despite that she loved him. and with the realization that yuki actually succeeding in altering her past self that he kept his promise to save her.

on top of that after her past self is reunited with her adopted parents and she actually finds herself being her own enemy. in episode 26 (spoilers but then its kinda late for that) she would say : "what have i done?"

signifies that she now understands her own actions. and pretty much thats when she started to get out of her own way.

also, she wasn't a psychopath. she was a sociopath.

More topics from this board

» Is this different from the TV series?

SinLegend - Nov 14, 2023

3 by SinLegend »»
Nov 14, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Dec 9, 2010

143 by Virtecek »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:52 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki An Abridged Series

dustinator1991 - Jan 29, 2015

38 by KDavidMVergara »»
Mar 13, 2021 4:43 PM

» Improving Mirai Nikki. My thought's. Yours?

Breathingtrash - May 19, 2014

24 by Full_anime_Fan »»
May 2, 2020 2:45 AM

» God of the third world?

yg01 - Mar 24, 2018

0 by yg01 »»
Mar 24, 2018 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.