Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 30, 2013 5:53 PM

Jun 2011
EDIT: It seems the rating went down to 9.19 now.

NotJizzyHitler said:
SolBlade said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
gintama generally has a better ganbase than youd expect for something really beloved, but like all fanbases there are some people that just make them look like a awful fanbase, case and point

yah people like him kind of fuck up the balance, but still gintama's fans tend to not be as obnoxious as you expect them to be all things considered, not just saying this cause im a part of their fanbase cause trust me I lose my shit on certain fanbases im a part of like final fantasy and clannad fans when they get obnoxious, really all fanbases seems better when compared to FF fans

Gintama fans aren't really all that bad from my experience. The fanbase is small compared to most other "popular" anime but we're a dedicated group. Even then, most die hard fans will admit that the earlier episodes aren't that good compared to the rest of the series. Clannad fans can be pretty extreme at times but most are rational though some will jump at me when I tell them that the ending ruined things for me even though I liked the series as a whole.
That's true... ugh, the FF fanbase. Even though I really like the games some fans can be pretty obnoxious, especially those who can't get past the supposed "Golden Age".
oh my god i know right, whats so bad about they they will rag on one of the newer isntallments for something thats prevalent in many of the older "classics" as well, but they get a pass because nostalgia. And the ones that really hate the newer games more times thna not defend some really bad games, i cannot believe how many people reccomended white knight chronicles when they claimed FF was going down the shitter, if you ahvent played white knight chronicles DONT, its a 16 hour repetitive mess where you fight the same 4 enemies reskined and the entire plot consists of a bunch of dipshits trying to rescue a princess, fucking up due to their own incompetence, and have the most obvious betrayal in the world

also they rip off the orphanage twist from FF8, i shit you not

That's true. I could not have said it better myself. Especially those who think the newer ones have no redeeming qualities. One thing I like about the newer installments (10 and onward) is the innovation. Compared to the older ones that had a similar battle system, each of the newer ones had a different battle system which while isn't perfect, I like the diversity. 10 was different from 11, which was different from 12, and so on. Not to mention that I personally found some of the older ones worse than the newer ones. I really hate it when people say that the series went downhill from 7, for instance. Being older doesn't mean that it's completely flawless either. Oh god don't get me started on White Knight Chronicles. I didn't even want to beat it... so I read the spoilers anyway.

Dec 30, 2013 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
SolBlade said:
I bought WKC 2 so it came with 1, i played through all of 1 and it just left me feeling empty from how bad it was, and i was like, alright ill give 2 a chance since i bought it might as well give it A shot, then i start it up and then there was some actual improvements, the environments are more creative we got 2 newer characters that seem to be a bit more interesting this could be dec-
*time travel suddenly exists and has been usable the entire time just no one did because reasons*
alright fuck this game, fuck it, fuck it, im done

To this day it is one of few games i never have beaten, and i refuse to sell it because i dont want some poor bastard buying that piece of shit somewhere because it was low price.

Like 13-2 threw in the same time travel thing, but at least that one did come out of no where for the character and the threat was someone not bound by time in the past present or future, in WKC they had it the entire freaking time and could have just used it to fix everything immediately by going into the past by like a week, and the worst bit is what they do with it

That was the point i took the game out and locked it away in a drawar somewhere around my house with other mistakes i own like kane and lynch 2 and a rom of tales of innocence i put on DS cartridge. Out of all the games iv played its the worst, like there are broken games i own like drake of the 99 dragons and ride to hell that i bought as a joke where i got entertainment out of it by making fun of it with friend, WNK has no entertainment of the such, its fustrating and soul destroyingly boring to play. Its a 1/10 game is iv ever seen one, how the fuck did the creators of dark cloud and ni no kuni make something this bad?
JizzyHitlerDec 30, 2013 6:09 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 30, 2013 6:25 PM

Jun 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:
SolBlade said:
I bought WKC 2 so it came with 1, i played through all of 1 and it just left me feeling empty from how bad it was, and i was like, alright ill give 2 a chance since i bought it might as well give it A shot, then i start it up and then there was some actual improvements, the environments are more creative we got 2 newer characters that seem to be a bit more interesting this could be dec-
*time travel suddenly exists and has been usable the entire time just no one did because reasons*

To this day it is one of few games i never have beaten, and i refuse to sell it because i dont want some poor bastard buying that piece of shit somewhere because it was low price.

Like 13-2 threw in the same time travel thing, but at least that one did come out of no where for the character and the threat was someone not bound by time in the past present or future, in WKC they had it the entire freaking time and could have just used it to fix everything immediately by going into the past by like a week, and the worst bit is what they do with it

That was the point i took the game out and locked it away in a drawar somewhere around my house with other mistakes i own like kane and lynch 2 and a rom of tales of innocence i put on DS cartridge. Out of all the games iv played its the worst, like there are broken games i own like drake of the 99 dragons and ride to hell that i bought as a joke where i got entertainment out of it by making fun of it with friend, WNK has no entertainment of the such, its fustrating and soul destroyingly boring to play. Its a 1/10 game is iv ever seen one, how the fuck did the creators of dark cloud and ni no kuni make something this bad?

So it's another one of those kinds of games, huh. Sorta like that pile of crap known as Duke Nukem Forever. It was so bad that if I were to sell it, I would beg my customers not to buy it. Ever.
Sometimes it's fun to play/watch a pile of shit because they're so bad it's good but stuff like WKC and stuff... I can't even complete. I wonder how drunk they were when they made it... or maybe the creators were like "screw it" we'll just hope it sells.

Dec 30, 2013 6:28 PM

Sep 2011
SolBlade said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
SolBlade said:

So it's another one of those kinds of games, huh. Sorta like that pile of crap known as Duke Nukem Forever. It was so bad that if I were to sell it, I would beg my customers not to buy it. Ever.
Sometimes it's fun to play/watch a pile of shit because they're so bad it's good but stuff like WKC and stuff... I can't even complete. I wonder how drunk they were when they made it... or maybe the creators were like "screw it" we'll just hope it sells.
they had to of thought there was some potential behind it because from the start it was meant to be a trilogy

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 30, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2012
when it comes to Gintama lots of Amanto popped up.. :D

Dec 30, 2013 8:53 PM

Sep 2011
Huge_Ego said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
Huge_Ego said:
^Nice e-penis, you got there
we frequently touch tips when our mom isnt looking

I am so jealous.

Emnay said:
Huge_Ego said:
^Nice e-penis, you got there
the biggest of all e-penis'

You mean me?
aww dude lets 3 way tip touch

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 8:54 PM

Jul 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:

ww dude lets 3 way tip touch

I am not cheap like that, just so you know.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2013 8:57 PM

Sep 2011
@AllAbovePosts

What is this, I don't even.
Dec 30, 2013 9:05 PM

Sep 2011
Huge_Ego said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

I'll give you all the lint within my pocket if you join us, tis the best lint around

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 9:10 PM

Jul 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
Huge_Ego said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

I'll give you all the lint within my pocket if you join us, tis the best lint around

Lint sounds good, but not good enough.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2013 9:15 PM

Sep 2011
Huge_Ego said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
Huge_Ego said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Lint sounds good, but not good enough.
I dont think you understand the quality of this lint my good friend, this is the finest of lints made using only the finest clothes and yarns imported from all over the world, im not like those pushover lint cooks out there with only grade school level lint making knowledge on their backs, I make the best

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 30, 2013 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:

I dont think you understand the quality of this lint my good friend, this is the finest of lints made using only the finest clothes and yarns imported from all over the world, im not like those pushover lint cooks out there with only grade school level lint making knowledge on their backs, I make the best

Seems quite far fetched, do you have any verifiable sources?
Dec 30, 2013 9:34 PM

Sep 2011
Huge_Ego said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Seems quite far fetched, do you have any verifiable sources?

http://i.imgur.com/CrM69AP.jpg

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2013 1:39 AM

Jun 2012
Dropped another point, and Steins;Gate went up another. Of course...
Dec 31, 2013 8:47 AM

Nov 2010
You don't need to update the thread every time the score changes.
Dec 31, 2013 8:50 AM

Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Let the very bored man up his post count. It's not like he's hurting anyone.
Dec 31, 2013 9:02 AM

Feb 2012
RandomPerson4 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I'd just like to inform you both that Doggy Poo has reached 6.06 and I preject it to break the 6.1 barrier by about 2016.
Dec 31, 2013 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
Slyr3do0n said:
RandomPerson4 said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I'd just like to inform you both that Doggy Poo has reached 6.06 and I preject it to break the 6.1 barrier by about 2016.
Thanks for the update Sly. ;)
Dec 31, 2013 9:11 AM

Feb 2012
Just doing my part.
Dec 31, 2013 9:15 AM

Sep 2011
I would also like to inform you tsui no sora has rose from a 4.18 to a 4.38 and is quickly on the fast track to the #1 spot

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2013 11:14 AM

Dec 2012
This thread has been going to too long and is infested with spams. This Gintama movie's ranking will continue to go up or down for as long as MAL is still alive. Thus, there's no point in updating the score or talking about it regularly here. Everything needed to be discussed has been said on this thread.

Thread locked
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

myth720 - Jul 6, 2013

418 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Jan 15, 4:05 AM

» THE BEST Movie of Anime of ALL TIME?!?!?!

Usopp8000 - Mar 11, 2016

30 by Volt10 »»
Apr 7, 2022 2:40 AM

» When should I watch this ?

Praveen1114 - Sep 2, 2021

10 by Ronin74 »»
Oct 2, 2021 11:57 PM

» why hasn't this been licensed by anyone

NG_Chloe - May 3, 2020

2 by Zura97 »»
Apr 8, 2021 2:18 PM

» Question about ending*spoilers*

Josh15 - Jul 3, 2014

12 by Ronin74 »»
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.