Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 22, 2015 5:08 PM
Sep 2014
It seems like matoba san isnt quite satisfied with Shinichi's new proposal to Eldant, guess the kid is in deep trouble now with Japan.

I dont really get how the government of Japan could be this selfish on dealing with such a matter. The colonial age has long passed but people are still thinking of of colonization, even in a new fantasy world they found. I'm quite interested to find out what eventually happen with this "Otaku" culture on the culture of Eldant. Surely Shinichi is not the typical shut-in you would find.

Think about the consequence, what is there to gain from brainwashing the people of this land with addictions of animes and manga? Certainly the Japan government in this story does not learn from the past and definitely not from its own culture.
Jun 1, 2015 8:49 PM
Aug 2014
they should of disposed of him when they had the chance
Aug 2, 2015 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
No.. That isn't a good idea...?? His plan isn't even remotely smart. I knew he was going to suggest that. First issue is, I'm pretty sure they are only teaching 25 students about otaku culture. Second issue is, how do 25 students create manga, anime and light novels when they aren't even remotely qualified. After watching Bakuman. I can't take anyone seriously when they say "Why don't we just produce it by ourselves!" It doesn't work like that. Third issue is, TECHNICALLY IF JAPAN STOPPED exporting their produce, it is like everything got INSTANT AXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you even imagine the amount of unfinished works?? It's like everything you're watching, reading, planning to read/watch will never be finissssshed.!!

This episode single handedly ruined the show for me, fking worst plottwist ever.
Oct 16, 2015 8:06 PM

Apr 2008
and of cores... people show theirs true nature... #*@&# ... I hate this episode... this anime was so good, nice and vibrant and now it's going into the dark alley which I don't like -_-
Mar 8, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2014
Apr 30, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2015
And that's most of those anime fucked up the end of their season, trying to put a serious plot, i hate when they do this.....
Jul 5, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
Is American culture invading the whole world? Like English for the international language?
Hollywood Movies?? But Japanese culture can be also said as well.

In this episode, Kudou Shinichi is being used.

Miusel is the savior <3
Its a shame that there is no romance tag in this. It would be wonderful if they hugged at that scene though.

Eldant making their own product. Hmm

4/5
Nov 16, 2016 8:35 PM

Nov 2013
Well, that was to be expected. The japanese politicians finally show their true colors.

The chemistry between Shinichi and Myucel was cute.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 29, 2016 7:40 PM

Jul 2016
Something about this anime has really made no sense to me. Japan really doesn't even have a military anymore so how is it even possible for them to invade a land in the first place? The Japanese military is really made up of the United States military and the Japanese defense force nowadays so if it was even possible then the troops sent to the holy empire would also be mostly comprised of Americans, given that it would be impossible to keep the invasion private anyways.
Dubbed anime is the best because you can wank without reading ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 8, 2017 1:02 PM

Feb 2015
Stuff got super serious all of a sudden.
Aug 15, 2017 3:33 AM

Mar 2015
Ehh that got too serious. From 1-10 was fluff and ecchi stuff then all of a sudden something about disposing the MC with that JSDF guy opening his eye full of anger in the end?

Nov 17, 2018 6:25 PM

May 2017
Stupid anime have to stay stupid, why does it have to be serious
Also miucel you got 20mn left, otaku dont last more than 2mn so pls attack him ! 🤤
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 10, 2018 4:36 PM
Mar 2018
It's always a bad sign, when the one with the closed eyes opens his eyes...
Jun 23, 2019 4:39 AM
Jan 2017
This is intense episode when the hidden motive was revealed,, that shock knowing the fact that shinichi just used by goverment for their bad goal and that shocking shinichi about this..
hmm actually i dont expect it would like this, as previous episode just slice of life and peace then now the conflict was come so bad,, its interesting
Feb 22, 2021 5:35 PM

Feb 2018
SpydreX_Official said:
Something about this anime has really made no sense to me. Japan really doesn't even have a military anymore so how is it even possible for them to invade a land in the first place? The Japanese military is really made up of the United States military and the Japanese defense force nowadays so if it was even possible then the troops sent to the holy empire would also be mostly comprised of Americans, given that it would be impossible to keep the invasion private anyways.

Don't underestimate the JSDF. It's the 5th strongest armed force in the world and the 9th largest by budget. The only reason they can't invade with military means is that Article 9 of the Japanese constitution outlaws war, and there'd be hell to pay if other countries saw Japan violating their own constitution.
Mar 17, 2022 1:14 PM

Apr 2013
I did not really like the switch to a more serious tone this episode. Though the solution of Shinichi was the only good one he could make.
Dec 10, 2023 6:51 AM

Nov 2023
Myucel is cute and funny
Jan 8, 9:38 PM

Oct 2022
Welp, this suddenly threw a spanner into the gears.

It makes you question though, we really need to not be obsessed with anime and other interests.

Feb 8, 9:40 PM
Jun 2022
Would Have Liked The Comedy Route Than This Trying To Make Lil Serious Before Ending Crap.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Amarrez - Oct 3, 2013

192 by Apratim »»
May 3, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

250 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

131 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

128 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Outbreak Company Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

111 by RGreatDanton »»
Feb 8, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.