Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2013 3:18 PM

Aug 2013
Today I was really tired, so I was thinking... if anyone asks me how I am (which no one does nowadays), I would say that I feel "dead."

However, then I realized I could really creep someone out, if I smiled (in an Itsuki Koizumi-like way), and then said that I feel "dead." Never got the opportunity, though. :-(

So what are the creepiest things you've done to other people on purpose? Halloween, sure, but what about daily life?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2013 3:19 PM

Jan 2013
wow this topic is 2creep4me.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:
And the best part is that no one can prove it wrong
The best part is that you somehow actually exist.
Dec 9, 2013 3:20 PM
Mar 2013
The diarrhoea is trickling out of my trouser leg already
Dec 9, 2013 3:28 PM

Jul 2012
i have done something INCREDIBLY creepy. so creepy i don't even dare mention it on a board where i have basically poured out my little anime soul!
Dec 9, 2013 3:37 PM

Feb 2010
Me on the streets wearing my big gangster jacket and two hoodies. Can't see my face. Now when I see some girl walking in front of me I'll catch up to her and follow her like 2 steps behind her and then when we pass the next backalley I walk up to her and...
... just pass her and keep on walking home. Sometimes it sure startles them.

At first I just had 1 or 2 incidents of woman/girls freaking out because I walked behind them in my usual winter outfit as described above (Which by the way also made one guy at a gas station think I was gonna rob him so he shut the door until I convinced him I was a regular guy) in my usual fast pace. Usually I just pass 99% of all passerbys, butin those cases I realized they were increasing their walking speed when I came closer so they obviously were afraid/trying to get away. After 2 or 3 incidents I stopped getting annoyed/depressed about people thinking I was a rapist or robber and started having fun with it. I'm really the nicest guy so if people freak out just because of how I dress (I DONT WANNA BE COLD YOU ASSHOLES!) they kinda deserve it imo.

Dainty: Now you've made me curious. Such a tease :P
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 9, 2013 3:39 PM

Apr 2013
One day I called a random house and said "wut r u doin wit my daughter?" just for shits and giggles.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
Dec 9, 2013 3:47 PM

Dec 2013
one time i knew i was about to get a bloody nose at the library, so i turned to the nearest person, tilted my head and whispered "hey" as blood dripped down my face c:
Dec 9, 2013 4:12 PM

Aug 2012
I turned off the lights, waited for one of my friends to enter the room and yelled: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADJASKLDASKLDASJDKLASDJSKLDASLDJAKLSDJALSDJLASDJLA
Dec 9, 2013 4:24 PM

Nov 2012
lupadim said:
I turned off the lights, waited for one of my friends to enter the room and yelled: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADJASKLDASKLDASJDKLASDJSKLDASLDJAKLSDJALSDJLASDJLA
I can't sleep now
Dec 9, 2013 5:23 PM

Feb 2013
I got my crush's number, and when she asked who I was I got scared and text-ed "The Muffin Man". Apparently the person I go the number from told her who it was, so when she stared at me, I licked my lips pretended like I was licking an ice cream, with the cone being my thumb.
Dec 9, 2013 5:25 PM

Feb 2013
I do this often to entertain myself. Make up shit, make weird noises, play creepy music, only for people I know will be traumatized of course.
Dec 9, 2013 5:25 PM

Sep 2013
When a chick leaves her bar stool I immediately get up and smell the seat for a solid 30 seconds.
There's no need for all this tension.
Dec 9, 2013 6:09 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
The amount of facebook stalking I do....
I mean it makes Tavor's days of anime look like nothing
Dec 9, 2013 6:14 PM

Apr 2012
Zelot said:

i'm sure facebook stalking isn't all that uncommon because i've done it in the past :3
Don't use facebook much anymore though. I guess it's kinda creepy if u obsess over it >.>

Dec 9, 2013 6:15 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Zeally said:
Zelot said:

i'm sure facebook stalking isn't all that uncommon because i've done it in the past :3
Don't use facebook much anymore though. I guess it's kinda creepy if u obsess over it >.>

It starts off clicking on a girls picture
and then you notice she has friends that are hot
and eventually you end up looking at girls across the globe
and then you accidently like the picture of the girl who you do not know across the globe
and then yeah... it isn't too bad...
Dec 9, 2013 6:17 PM

May 2008
I gave my friend a dildo for xmas, seemed funny at the time.
Dec 9, 2013 6:18 PM

Apr 2012
Zelot said:
Zeally said:
Zelot said:

and then you accidently like the picture of the girl who you do not know across the globe

yea i've done that before just not the looking at girls across the globe o_O......I also wouldn't go liking random pictures because that is mega creeps LOL. I've seen dudes stare at facebook pictures of chicks in mini skirts on campus computers. Just men being men.....

Dec 9, 2013 6:20 PM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
Zeally said:
Zelot said:
Zeally said:
Zelot said:

yea i've done that before just not the looking at girls across the globe o_O......I also wouldn't go liking random pictures because that is mega creeps LOL. I've seen dudes stare at facebook pictures of chicks in mini skirts on campus computers. Just men being men.....

I mean I accidently like it, I do not purposely do it.
It's like the worse
or you are looking at a girls picture and you go years back and then accidently like one of the pictures from like 2005...

There is this app that allows you to look at girls or something and you just swipe if you don't like the girl, if you do, you can click on it and get information or something and this white dude had a mad case of yellow fever during Spanish class at OSU
Dec 9, 2013 6:25 PM
Jan 2013
Joined MAL.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2013 6:39 PM

Mar 2011
I definitely never implied I'd rape anyone or anything.
Dec 9, 2013 6:41 PM

Nov 2013
Zelot said:

or you are looking at a girls picture and you go years back and then accidently like one of the pictures from like 2005...

Lol i've done that one before.. Very creepy indeed. Then the picture of the girl from years ago just pops up at the top of my news feed and says that I like a picture of a middle school girl. Then I go back and unlike it before people notice which makes it 100x more creepy because they definitely did.
Dec 9, 2013 7:11 PM

Nov 2011
I raped a friend with a cucumber while he was sleeping cuz I was bored
I luv u
Dec 10, 2013 12:04 AM

Oct 2009
I've stalked a girl to her home.
And the next days I wait at the destined place and casually greet her like it was all coincidence.
A coincidence that happens 3 days a week.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Dec 10, 2013 1:14 AM

Nov 2012
I ate spoon of cinnamon and won beer.
Dec 10, 2013 2:19 AM

Jun 2008
einonymous said:
Today I was really tired, so I was thinking... if anyone asks me how I am (which no one does nowadays), I would say that I feel "dead."

However, then I realized I could really creep someone out, if I smiled (in an Itsuki Koizumi-like way), and then said that I feel "dead." Never got the opportunity, though. :-(

So what are the creepiest things you've done to other people on purpose? Halloween, sure, but what about daily life?

Relax, take a deep breath and slowly you will get out of teenage bullshit and emo faces.

Anyway. I remember when i was a little kid i was drawing a lot and we went to this relatives house and they gave me this paper and colors so i can sit in a corner and draw while they talked and shit. Then one of the relatives came close to see what i did(finished with one and was drawing another) and it was like a drawing full out of a guro horror movie and he was like wtf and then other relatives went there to see and they where all looking at me with a "OMG! WTF is wrong with this kid!?" look.
They where all creeper out and whispering to each other about me. I thought it was just amusing how grown-ups react to such things from kids, don't remember if i did it just to creep them out or it just came to me to draw that at the time.
Dec 10, 2013 2:20 AM

Nov 2013
I put a cat's poop in my friend's mouth when he's sleeping with his mouth open. Well... It's more to disgusting than creeping~
Dec 10, 2013 2:37 AM

Nov 2013
I woke my friend up in the middle of the night with a hockey mask. He immediately tried to punch me in the face, but as I was prepared for that I dodged that. The sudden movements were too much for the bed tho. It broke. We laughed our ass off while my friend was still sitting there in shock.

I also like looking at random people with my 'rape face' in public situations. Scares the shit out of them :3
All worship the great Tatsuya-nii-sama.
Kronie said:
Only those who are lost and empty seek guidance and fulfillment.
Dec 10, 2013 10:01 AM

Apr 2013
lupadim said:
is that how christians have fun? interesting.
Dec 10, 2013 10:23 AM

Nov 2013
Well my friend one time jerked off in front of a girl's face at a party while she was asleep. I thought it was a little creepy.
Dec 10, 2013 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
I remember when I was about 6, me and my cousin tried dry humping each other for fun and when my mum walked in the room, she freaked out.
Dec 10, 2013 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
-GOAT- said:
Asap_ said:
I remember when I was about 6, me and my cousin tried dry humping each other for fun and when my mum walked in the room, she freaked out.
How was it?
Nothing special at the time, we were 6 years old and didn't know what the fuck was going on. Though we did it again when I was 9 or 10, but that was a bit different.
Dec 10, 2013 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Told people I enjoyed 2 Girls 1 Cup and explained it in every single detail for the ones who didn't finish it.
Dec 10, 2013 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
RdfsSayNSlash said:
Asap_ said:
-GOAT- said:
Asap_ said:
How was it?
Nothing special at the time, we were 6 years old and didn't know what the fuck was going on. Though we did it again when I was 9 or 10, but that was a bit different.
Dammit why was I so innocent when I was a child. I've wasted my childhood.
It's not exactly a fond memory from my early years.

Also, not sure if that changes your mind or not, but my cousin is a guy.
Dec 10, 2013 11:34 AM
Jul 2018
Oh and I stared some freshman in the eyes for 5 seconds or so, then licked my lips and moved on.
Dec 10, 2013 11:51 AM

Jun 2012
I used to masturbate in the woods while people walked/drove by, little did they know.
Tons of people saw me because I was only 5-10 meters away from the street and it was on a small hill with thin trees.
Dec 10, 2013 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
Asap_ said:
RdfsSayNSlash said:
Asap_ said:
-GOAT- said:
Asap_ said:
How was it?
Dammit why was I so innocent when I was a child. I've wasted my childhood.
It's not exactly a fond memory from my early years.

Also, not sure if that changes your mind or not, but my cousin is a guy.

Well at least you consider it not a fond memory cuz otherwise... you know the rest.
Dec 10, 2013 1:10 PM
Jul 2018
Thought about ordering something different from Wendy's, but decided against it
Dec 10, 2013 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
I used to masturbate in the woods while people walked/drove by, little did they know.
Tons of people saw me because I was only 5-10 meters away from the street and it was on a small hill with thin trees.

Yeah but you said "little did they know" but then you say "tons of people saw you." Which is it?
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
Dec 10, 2013 1:41 PM

Apr 2013
I asked a girl for her number on a dare.

I don't do creepy things, and I can't really think of the last time I've done anything creepy. I just do really stupid things.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Dec 10, 2013 6:49 PM

Apr 2012
-GOAT- said:
Well my friend one time jerked off in front of a girl's face at a party while she was asleep. I thought it was a little creepy.

My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 10, 2013 8:30 PM

Jan 2013
I used to this when I was 15 years old and a complete teenage asshole. There was once this very attractive Korean tenant in my apartment. She was a fine ass milf. Every time she would get on the elevator, I would always ride it wih her, even though we lived on completely different floors and I didn't need to use it. While in that elevator, I would always pop the hugest boner on purpose and when I felt daring I would poke her with it. She never told me to stop or said anything to get me to stop. She seemed like a very timid person so she was probably embarrassed by the whole ordeal. There were occasions where immediately after she stepped out of the elevator I would slap her ass or grab it. And to make things worse and creepier I would sometimes even do this when she had her infant in a stroller. I feel like a piece of shit now looking back and she i don't think she ever told her husband, and if she did they never did anything or told my parents.

Another creepy thing I did was trick drunk hookers to give me blowjobs in exchange for expensive champagne or wine bottles. I knew where to get expensive brand empty bottles for free and would just fill them up with cheap box wine and cider.

Also back in middle school, I had to ride the public bus to get home. It was always incredibly crowded, and because of that I took advantage of that situation. I would sometimes get on the bus and get off right after just so that could grab as many girls asses as possible. I was kind of a pro at doing it. I never got caught. The best moments were when the girls would wear skirts. And since this was the ime when they were feeling rebellious, many of them would wear really tightand short miniskirts.

Yeah I was a real creep when I was a kid.
MajinSagaDec 10, 2013 8:41 PM
Dubs>subs.
Breaking Bad>Anime
Comic books>manga
99% of Anime is Garbage
Dec 10, 2013 8:56 PM

Aug 2011
The creepiest thing I've ever done is breathe hoarsely over the phone to someone I kind of knew, without saying anything and hanging up.

My voice is apparently too high-pitched for that and they knew that it was me immediately. I failed there.

MajinSaga said:
Yeah I was a real creep when I was a kid.

That comes off as more asinine than creepy to me. When a guy grabs at my ass my first thought is to lay some knuckles upside his head, not to brood over how creepy he is.

Maybe the creepiness factor just depends on the technique.

Dec 10, 2013 8:58 PM

Jun 2010
-GOAT- said:

I would consider that more than just a little creepy.
Dec 10, 2013 9:18 PM

Mar 2012
daintybiscuit said:
i have done something INCREDIBLY creepy. so creepy i don't even dare mention it on a board where i have basically poured out my little anime soul!

You can't leave it there dainty.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 10, 2013 9:25 PM

Mar 2012
cantius said:
Luxanna said:
-GOAT- said:

More rude than creepy.

No, it's extremely creepy...
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 10, 2013 9:34 PM

Sep 2011
I was going to say, I usually turn off the light right before I come out of the restroom. A few people have passed by as I walked out and noticed when I opened the door that it was completely dark-- I find their reaction funny, kind of a 'wtf' moment. But after reading the thread, I'm not sure I'd consider that creepy anymore.
Dec 10, 2013 9:45 PM
Jul 2018
Some guy asked me to feel a bump on his chest so I groped his moobs and stared him in the eyes
Dec 10, 2013 9:56 PM

Jul 2013
Licking 3 random girls faces at a Frat party.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Dec 10, 2013 10:01 PM

Apr 2012
Is breaking your friend's leg and laughing at him while bystanders watch considered creepy?

Nicole said:
cantius said:
Luxanna said:
-GOAT- said:
More rude than creepy.
Hmmm...nah, it's simply rude.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Dec 10, 2013 10:02 PM

Nov 2013
Aloxamax said:
Is breaking your friend's leg and laughing at him while bystanders watch considered creepy?

Nicole said:
cantius said:
Luxanna said:
-GOAT- said:
More rude than creepy.
Hmmm...nah, it's simply rude.

I wonder what happened to her after the party..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - May 1

60 by MakimaEnjoyer »»
10 minutes ago

» To those who peaked their anime watch time during the pandemic, what are you guys doing now?

rlyvtei - 8 hours ago

6 by Dachitosoru »»
44 minutes ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - Yesterday

29 by Noboru »»
50 minutes ago

» How do you like your coffee? ( 1 2 )

Kvistis - Feb 8

74 by ad0rablegoat »»
1 hour ago

» can you tolerate spicy food?

removed-user - Mar 31

46 by BocchiTheRock »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.