Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 7:05 PM
Mar 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For all you dub watchers tis unfortunate that EP 28 was the last dubbed episode (they stopped the dubbing due to low sales).

But anyway, I'm fine with subs. I really love Meroko's voice, it's much sweeter and softer than the english counter-part. And I also love Izumi's voice as well, especially his laughter.

Anyway, some commentary on the episode itself: it was hilarious! Izumi seems like my kind of troll xD

I especially loved the Izumi x Meroko interactions. It seems like he's the only guy who can tease the teaser ^_^

It seemed like Izumi was kinda jealous of Takuto near the end of the episode. But Izumi doesn't need to worry. As far as I'm concerned he can have Meroko. Takuto doesn't need her when he has Mitsuki.

As of now here are my (obviously unofficial) favorite pairings;

1.) Takuto x Mitsuki
2.) Izumi x Meroko
3.) Eichi x Telescope

I don't care about the rest but if the first one doesn't come true I'm going to flip so many tables people will have to eat upside down.
Jan 13, 2019 11:07 AM
Jan 2011
It feels like these new characters are permanent, which has the potential to ruin the rest of the anime. Hope that doesn't happen.
Aug 18, 2019 4:43 PM
Apr 2018
Some plot advancing here. I like Izumi's companion, Jonathan; that little dude is so adorable!

It was fun enough although it was kinda obvious for us viewers that Izumi wasn't buying any of Meroko's acting. Takuto's status as a shinigami has me worried...
Jul 30, 2021 5:12 PM

Jan 2021
A new character and a new ship??O_O
Not gonna lie Izumi and Meroko suit each other

More topics from this board

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

the_pillows - Oct 30, 2007

150 by TRC_Randy »»
Jan 18, 3:49 AM

» Should I read the manga?

El_Jiro - Oct 31, 2023

3 by MewVenus »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 34 Discussion

shanimebib - Jan 1, 2013

9 by Atsunome »»
Oct 4, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 2 Discussion

jacobpaige - Aug 20, 2009

8 by Atsunome »»
Sep 21, 2023 8:37 AM

Poll: » Full Moon wo Sagashite Episode 27 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Dec 7, 2013

8 by ims-tokyo »»
Jul 29, 2023 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.