Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2007 10:56 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Once again the chapter feels rather drawn out, but we get some nice information on Netero's technique, and also the funny bit of trivia that he fought zeno's grandfather all the way to killua. Seems Pitou is as good as gone now.
Nov 2, 2007 1:50 PM
Jun 2007
sweet Jesus! we've had 4 chapters of HxH and we the plot hasn't advanced one bit. hopefully, the next 6 chapters will stop this trend.

anyways, I've been dying to see this battle to get started. this fight is just getting started since Pitou should give Netero a good fight before he reaches the King.
Nov 2, 2007 10:44 PM

Oct 2007
Hear, hear! If something doesn't happen soon, someone's going to mutiny against the series, and it's liable to be me. It seems as if Togashi-sensei has set up the next chapter for the action, though, so hopefully we won't be disappointed.
Jun 3, 2014 6:40 AM

Jun 2009
Heh, I'm so glad I have all the chapter + the anime to get all of this wonderful story all at the same time. I can't even imagine how much hell it was to deal with these hiatuses as this arc ran.

Anyway, this was great. The faces Netero and Pitou made were fantastic, as well as one of my favorite lines from the series "You just made a bad move, little ant." Zeno's description of Netero has always been pretty interesting for me and I think it was better placed here, right after the aforementioned line. Pitou literally didn't even know what hit him. But there is no way that crazy feline is out of the way just yet.

Also, Gon, Killua, and company made it into the Palace only for Youpi to be there. Not what they expected, to say the least.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 22, 2017 6:39 AM

Feb 2015
Yeah it's so interesting to see posts from ~10 years ago where neither the new anime nor the whole arc of the manga existed. It's a time travel. :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.