Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2009 8:46 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It was a good chapter.

That Video is weird....

When is the next chapter going to be released?
TechDragonFeb 14, 2009 12:25 PM
Feb 14, 2009 8:53 AM

May 2006
It seems like a pretty big coincidence that they happened to watch the video right before Elmore is supposed to die. Good thing they didn't decide to watch it an hour later..

Feb 14, 2009 9:13 AM

May 2008
Hemsko said:
It seems like a pretty big coincidence that they happened to watch the video right before Elmore is supposed to die. Good thing they didn't decide to watch it an hour later..
It was that video just brings more questions....
Feb 14, 2009 9:27 AM

Nov 2008
Why would Nemesis Q appear? Couldn't Ageha stop her without letting the cat out of the bag? Maybe her death is important. Maybe she NEEDS to die for the world to be saved...
Feb 14, 2009 10:12 AM

Nov 2007
the series really makes me want the next chapter consistently.

i thought that the point at the end may have been the biggest question. group and ageha missing. is ageha part of wise, maybe he dies, or maybe he is what i had thought of at first, the person who set up nemesis q.
Feb 14, 2009 10:26 AM
Aug 2007
Finally! someone asked the quesion i'v been wondering the whole time since they first saw the video. "If they alrdy know about it, why aren't they there to try and prevent it" and i think along the same lines as Nick4x above. Mabey she alrdy saw her death and knows that she has to die to provent, Cause or make something else happen :). Good chapter
Feb 14, 2009 12:17 PM

Sep 2008
The reason "why aren't they there" ... they probably all actually knew what happened, so they probably don't want to bring it up.
Feb 14, 2009 9:12 PM

Jun 2007
This whole segment reminds me of an old Zahn story about altering the past, in that there are epic screwups and fatalism here too. Wonder how quickly Q crushes Ageha.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Feb 14, 2009 11:15 PM
Dec 2007
I think the reason ageha and the others are missing is that they were summoned by nemesis Q?
from what i've seen in the last chapters, any change in the past will change the future. doesn't that mean that if they are summoned next time the future will be different?

anyway, i hope that jump won't discontinue this manga...-_-"
Feb 15, 2009 4:41 AM

Feb 2008
Since Nemesis Q want to shop Ageha, maybe Tenjiun Elmore didn't die for an incident but she could have been killed by wise members who feared her ability to predict the future. Trying to save her he could die as well.

Another option is that Tenjuin Elmore's death is actually necessary, if her life is spared someone else will die in her place, maybe more than one.
Thinking about it, in history occurred many assasinations attempts, changing the outcome of one of those will change the story of whole nations.
(ex. without the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria in Sarajevo, WWI might not even have started thus not creating the cultural, political and historical basis for WWII)
LaurentiusFeb 15, 2009 4:56 AM
Feb 16, 2009 8:05 AM

Sep 2008
Such a great series. Around 58 chapters in and they have alot of great quetions the readers are all asking. :)

Although what I am getting tired of would be ahega's attitude. its like he thinks he is the only one trying to save the world and also the only one who wants to save the children, when everyone else wants to. His over excessive attitude is starting to get to me and I want something to happen to him so he actually grows up...
Jun 20, 2012 1:01 AM

Nov 2011
And there it is again, Nemesis Q
Nov 7, 2012 9:46 AM

Oct 2012
Let's see if he can get Nemesis Q out of his way..Damn can't read today more..Civics test..Wish me to study that shit fast :P
-------Only God will judge me --------

iSignature
Feb 24, 2015 10:16 AM
Oct 2011
Laurentius said:
Since Nemesis Q want to shop Ageha, maybe Tenjiun Elmore didn't die for an incident but she could have been killed by wise members who feared her ability to predict the future. Trying to save her he could die as well.

Another option is that Tenjuin Elmore's death is actually necessary, if her life is spared someone else will die in her place, maybe more than one.
Thinking about it, in history occurred many assasinations attempts, changing the outcome of one of those will change the story of whole nations.
(ex. without the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria in Sarajevo, WWI might not even have started thus not creating the cultural, political and historical basis for WWII)
On the whole world war I thing the Balkans was a powderkeg wiating to explode and there had been several close calls alreay even if said assassination did NOT occur WWI would have probably happened anyw, but it could have taken a vastly differnt turn.
Mar 2, 2015 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
Oboro finally asks the right question: where are they in this future? There has to be some answer to this question, and I can't wait to find out what.

Anyway, dang kids got pwned again. It's always so hard to watch, because I like those kids. I wonder how many more WISE member they will encounter before the revolution day.

Is Ageha really going to try and attack Nemesis Q in front of all those people? Doesn't seem like a good idea. I only wonder if he'll be able to stop Tenjuin Elmore from getting on the plane. It seems a little too early in the series for her to die.
Feb 18, 2016 9:40 AM

Jun 2008
The only reason i can think on why our heroes aren't there is because they couldn't be there. No way Ageha wouldn't be there to save the kids if he could.

So why can't they be there? A very possible reason is because the moment those events were happening they were in the future after being called by Nemesis Q.
Maybe they even died fighting in the future. Maybe that second commander dude killed them. BUT now that they've seen this knew DVD they may manage to again change the future since they saw the ability of that 2nd commander dude.
Apr 23, 2022 5:09 AM
Jun 2020
I wonder how kabutos uncle managed to record all that and still live the original timeline his survival made more sense but not this one

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 145 Discussion

Xylokopos - Nov 27, 2010

49 by -DxP- »»
Apr 12, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 66 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Apr 10, 2009

13 by -DxP- »»
Mar 29, 5:08 AM

» you guys need to vote

IshigamiSenku17 - Feb 27, 2018

8 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 6, 9:18 AM

» h

jude3223 - Dec 28, 2017

4 by IMysticalStar »»
Feb 5, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Psyren anime adaption? ( 1 2 )

Uberduber - Aug 10, 2010

51 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 3, 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.