Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 17, 2013 12:12 AM

Nov 2012
Aww man it ended, really enjoying this show, and the fights are very entertaining and engaging.
Interesting how Yuki is known as Crimson Comet lol.

ZetaZaku said:
wakka9ca said:
So my question is still unanswered: a video game should make the players die in order to be interesting?

Of course. That's why shy SAO was the shit. High stakes, life and death situations, angst, edgy etc. That's the recipe for a good show.

Build Fighters will need a lot of angst and characters going batshit crazy in life and death situations with lots of blood and gore, because that's mature and makes this show mature for mature viewers such as me.
LMFAO
Oct 17, 2013 1:41 AM

Jan 2008
kaimax said:
I'm betting my money that you actually never watched this anime

Feel free to send me your money then. While they did show them getting broken, they did not explain why the beam sabers actually cut, or how the weapons have live ammo, even though, technically, they are made of plastic. Maybe in this universe they are made of metal. Either way, you still lose your money.
Oct 17, 2013 9:36 AM
May 2013
kaimax said:
DmonHiro said:
Actually, how ARE the Gunpla's destroyed? The filed where they fight is virtual, but the weapons are the ones they build. So, those weapons actually work? How would the rifles work? Where do they get the energy for it? A battery pack? How about the ammo, like for the Gyan shield?

I'm betting my money that you actually never watched this anime

More like not paying attention to Mr. Ral's explaination...

He also mentions the particals add the effects of BEAM and EXPLOSION.
AND also mentions that the particals only effects THE PLASTIC WHICH THE GUNDAM IS MADE OUT OF...

Dude is doing a great job paying attention...
Oct 17, 2013 6:56 PM

Apr 2008
Drama over breaking toys has been happening since Beginners G. Gunpla owners act like they're about to die ^^: It just wouldn't be gundam at all if there wasn't any big eyeballs and screaming.

- LOL @ ending.

- Fighting animation is good, even though it was a bit tough to follow after they made a tear in the colony. It was dark, what to expect?

- Reiji...lol. He is so wow. What is he?! Doesn't he not make the story interesting?
Jan 14, 2014 6:17 PM

Dec 2010
i think what get to a lot of people who complain about this show well me in general is that as fan of gundam and i look forward to the drama action romance etc that it has to offer .why the hell do i have to watch another danball senkii .this show is just like that show with the fighting models.come on you have to wait at least two years to get a gundam and this is what we get. dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the show but i need my war man.gosh where is the good mechs these days
Feb 1, 2014 6:32 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, those special particles only react to the plastic Gundams are made?
Well then in this universe how come the company making this toys has the ability to make this unique plastic no other can do? And how come are they cheap enough to seel in small stores and kids to buy if they are made from such rare material?

dragonlight said:
Char (red comet) + Johnny (crimson lightning) = Yuki (crimson comet)
And it looks like Ramba Ral is going to pop in every match and narrate, which is fine by me b/c that stash he's got is amazing.

Hehe, maybe he should appar in the tournament with an eye mask, lol.

The dude is a pedophile, arrest him!!Lol.

AlabastreAizo said:
It's looking more and more like Reiji is from an alternate universe or the future. I'm hoping for a more serious plot (not that I don't like how it's going now) that would involve them fighting in real Gundam. It looks like, as it did in the last episode, that Reiji is used to piloting real mobile suits. He even said something along the lines of, "I lost to this toy?"

Still quite enjoyable. Pretty fun seeing the SUMO and custom Zaku.

Wow! That would be interesting. Combining toy Gundam fights show with a real Gundam universe?
Nov 19, 2014 6:20 PM

Jun 2010
That Reiji Megaman teleport tho.
Jul 14, 2016 9:36 PM
May 2015
This episode made me think that this show might not be the crappy ad campaign that I thought it would be.
Oct 6, 2017 11:37 PM

Dec 2012
The girl with the bow in her head is cute.
Her name China.
All them legs.
Wow. She really gave Reiji her food.
How could Reiji leave the Milf by herself.
lol at Gorilla.
Even the girls call him a gorilla.
Yuuki is the Crimson Comet. lol
LMAO at Reiji's eyes.
Reiji's glowing. He's gone.

Nice ED song.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 25, 2019 12:39 AM

Jul 2017
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first episode. It felt sort of samey to a lot of similar school anime shows. The different mobile suits were still cool and Ramba Ral was pretty weird and funny. I'm curious about Reiji especially him poofing away.
Jan 23, 2023 12:57 AM

Feb 2019
Reiji glowing then disappearing...I wanna know what's going on too, Sei! lol
Oct 10, 2023 6:18 PM
Nov 2019
pertarungan melawan ketua osis
My Candies :
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

46 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

32 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

63 by Yoggix »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

44 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

45 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.