Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2013 2:34 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's looking more and more like Reiji is from an alternate universe or the future. I'm hoping for a more serious plot (not that I don't like how it's going now) that would involve them fighting in real Gundam. It looks like, as it did in the last episode, that Reiji is used to piloting real mobile suits. He even said something along the lines of, "I lost to this toy?"

Still quite enjoyable. Pretty fun seeing the SUMO and custom Zaku.
Oct 14, 2013 6:37 AM

Jan 2008
Awesome opening. Wish it was an actual Gundam show though. Production values are pretty slick, but with no actual detriment to losing a battle other then your toy getting busted, it's really hard to care. There's nothing at stake to warrant the over dramatizing.
Oct 14, 2013 7:17 AM
Dec 2012
Another interesting episode. Sei is so good at drawing Gundam. lol Battle scene was impressive and well-done. The story and execution were brilliant. That girl with glasses is likable. Wonder why Yuuki cares about Sei so much. He said he would tell the reason if he lost to Sei. Maybe he is also from other world like Reiji?

As far as OP concerned, there seem at least six key fighters/players besides Sei, his dad, Reiji and Yuuki (president of the student council) in the series. Two of them are girls (one is a cool girl with silvery hair, and the other a cute girl playing a teddy-bear-esque robot. Oh I place high hopes on her. So cute!) And Ral-san also seems a fighter. Can't wait for his match.
Oct 14, 2013 9:08 AM

Sep 2010
Really curious about who Reiji really is since he just disappeared in the ending.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 14, 2013 9:20 AM

Sep 2009
ahaha, lol @the ending. Epic face Sei! :P
I wonder who really is Reiji.. o.O
Where'd he come from?
Oct 14, 2013 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
I just hope the girl in the glasses dont be annoying as hell like that broad that made me drop Gundam Age pretty quick. I cant wait to see that OP Gundam Epyon i just know they going to show it.

I do want to know who Reji was i glad he is going to be the pilot i thought it was going to be like another Cardfight!! Vanguard. Where the best character not the main after a 2 episodes. I do think Sei will end up being the pilot at the ending fighting Reiji. Either way the battles are entertaining.

The way i see it if they going to do it for kids this the right way and not that shitty Gundam Age.
bonifideOct 14, 2013 9:25 AM
Oct 14, 2013 9:37 AM

Sep 2011
Wow... I had the same mental reaction as Sei at the end...

We'll anyway good episode.
Would like to say that Yuuki is more interesting I thought. Surprised that he has a wild cool side.
Oct 14, 2013 9:42 AM

May 2013
His reaction at the end was priceless lol.
Oct 14, 2013 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
Wow I LOVE the OP, definitely one of my favorites this season. That Zaku amazing is pretty amazing.

http://i.imgur.com/6Ikb5Y8.png
There is nothing weird at all about a old guy sneaking into a middle school to talk about toys, nope not at all miss.

I'm glad he is fired up now but now I'm even more confused about who/what Reiji is.
VioLinkOct 14, 2013 10:20 AM
[center]
Oct 14, 2013 10:35 AM

Aug 2010
WTF is Reiji a goddamn pokemon?

Anyways Ramba Ral was pretty stellar this episode hehhehheh
Oct 14, 2013 10:36 AM

Oct 2007
Gap moe reference in this show? Yuuki being looked at as so mature yet being a huge Gunpla buff as a source of attraction to the female students lol. Man this show....
Oct 14, 2013 11:34 AM
Oct 2010
This is pretty damn good, I like the OP as well. I hurts seeing a Zaku come out on top, even if it's against a SD gundam. Also lmfao at Ramba Ral just talking all serious like to the girl.

Also wtf at the ending?

Kaioshin_Sama said:
Gap moe reference in this show? Yuuki being looked at as so mature yet being a huge Gunpla buff as a source of attraction to the female students lol. Man this show....

lmao I thought that was funny as well.. Sunrise lmfao!
Oct 14, 2013 12:08 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
DmonHiro said:
but with no actual detriment to losing a battle other then your toy getting busted, it's really hard to care.

Try to tell that to sport professionals. Tell them their life is pointless.

I don't see why people are so obsessed with death. Are you saying all those sports anime are pointless because they don't die if they lose? Are you saying the only exciting series are Battle Royales? Actually, I greatly dislike series that have cheap deaths.

There seem to be a misconception that no death = not exciting. I recommend anyone who thinks like that to watch Chihayafuru and tell me about it. I see similar complaints in Log Horizon for instance.

As for this episode, this series has great potential if it can maintain this quality. Seriously.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 14, 2013 12:20 PM

Oct 2007
BTW couldn't help but notice that girl with the Qubeley in the opening has an outfit that looks awful close to Eureka from Eureka Seven's in terms of design. It took me a while to figure out why it looked so familiar to me.

DmonHiro said:
Awesome opening. Wish it was an actual Gundam show though. Production values are pretty slick, but with no actual detriment to losing a battle other then your toy getting busted, it's really hard to care. There's nothing at stake to warrant the over dramatizing.

Man I'm asking this question for real, do you just not get basic shit like where the appeal from this show still comes from or are you really just that desperate to look cool and edgy again? Like why are you even bringing up character death this early into a show that is clearly about Gunpla aficionados building and duking it out with their own units for a shot at glory and the fanservice that comes with it. If you can't grasp that simple concept and appeal then this show is definitely not for you.

wakka9ca said:

There seem to be a misconception that no death = not exciting. I recommend anyone who thinks like that to watch Chihayafuru and tell me about it. I see similar complaints in Log Horizon for instance.

Yeah Chihayafuru is such a great show. I feel sorry for people that can't grasp the obvious appeal of that one and the sheer passion and growth the cast shows for what basically amounts to such a simple game. That show kept finding new ways to show surprising depth and reasons the cast had for being so attached to Karuta. I'm not really expecting this series about a fictional battle game (albeit over a real life concept like Gunpla) to approach that level of character drama and depth, but it'd be awesome if it somehow found a way to. For now I'm just enjoying this for all the nods it gives to old school Gundam fans that rewards knowledge and passion for the Gundam franchise and worrying about stuff like where the characters go for later when the show has had a chance to build up it's universe and setting.

See the thing is I actually do care about this franchise and it's history as a whole, not just about the cool fights and tragic character deaths and it's nice to see that Sunrise is going out of it's way to make sure the show is filled with all those subtle cues and blink and you miss it references.
PeacingOutOct 14, 2013 12:32 PM
Oct 14, 2013 12:31 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Kaioshin_Sama said:

DmonHiro said:

Man I'm asking this question for real, do you just not get basic shit like where the appeal from this show still comes from or are you really just that desperate to look cool and edgy again?

I think the problem with a lot of people nowadays on MAL is that they forgot that good anime is not always about serious plot and drama (or being avant-garde or edgy). People have to stop treating anime like as if it's some kind of high-level art that should not be spoiled by those"lowly junk" series. Anime, as a medium, is very varied and does not have to try to be edgy and artsy at every corner. This is not even true elitism.

The factor of entertainment and fun is sometimes forgotten. People have to understand that people also watch anime for fun. The fun factor in some series is as important. If it's not fun for you, then the series is not for you.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 14, 2013 1:05 PM
Oct 2010
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Man I'm asking this question for real, do you just not get basic shit like where the appeal from this show still comes from or are you really just that desperate to look cool and edgy again? Like why are you even bringing up character death this early into a show that is clearly about Gunpla aficionados building and duking it out with their own units for a shot at glory and the fanservice that comes with it. If you can't grasp that simple concept and appeal then this show is definitely not for you.

There's a very strong correlation between these type of posts and the alternate universe (specifically SEED/00) fanbase.... that's all I will say.
Oct 14, 2013 1:16 PM
Nov 2010
So am I the only one who thinks Sei's mom is a hottie?
Oct 14, 2013 2:01 PM

Nov 2012
So our "Char" does a "Allelujah/Hallelujah" bit with his hair before fighting? He seems to get very excited by the battle though. Had to laugh at his "Tobe Gundam" style quoting in battle.

Still not really addressing any of my problems with the show but the fighting is nice and liked the whole colony getting damaged bit. Won't make any wild speculations on what the heck Reiji is but I'm intrigued.
Oct 14, 2013 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
MrJc said:
So am I the only one who thinks Sei's mom is a hottie?

Nope, I'm pretty sure you're not the only one.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 14, 2013 3:32 PM

Jun 2012
Char (red comet) + Johnny (crimson lightning) = Yuki (crimson comet)
And it looks like Ramba Ral is going to pop in every match and narrate, which is fine by me b/c that stash he's got is amazing.
Oct 14, 2013 4:22 PM

Oct 2011
Oh damn Yuuki was powerful opponent for Reji and Sei.
Oct 14, 2013 6:03 PM

Apr 2012
AlabastreAizo said:
I'm hoping for a more serious plot (not that I don't like how it's going now)

No, it doesn't need a serious plot in my humble opinion. It's better for this show to be light hearted and just fun than trying to be something that it is not.

Edit: Shit, Back-On doing the opening song? That's severely awesome.

We also finally got our Char clone guys. The crimson comet and he also got the red Zaku xD

and indeed what the fuck just happened to Reiji in the end? I share your sentiment Sei.

wakka9ca said:
The factor of entertainment and fun is sometimes forgotten. People have to understand that people also watch anime for fun. The fun factor in some series is as important. If it's not fun for you, then the series is not for you.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what anime community needs to understand and need to remember not just on MAL. The simple fact that anime is on the entertainment medium is it's meant to be enjoyed. Yes, we can analyze it, we can critic, we can have debates about it but if you look at the bigger picture, it's entertainment. It's meant to give delight and to make people happy.
RedgraveGilverOct 14, 2013 6:17 PM
Oct 14, 2013 7:26 PM

Apr 2009
MOEAGARE!!
MOEAGARE!!
MOEAGARE!!
GUNPLA!!
Oct 14, 2013 8:28 PM
May 2013
wakka9ca said:
I don't see why people are so obsessed with death. Are you saying all those sports anime are pointless because they don't die if they lose? Are you saying the only exciting series are Battle Royales? Actually, I greatly dislike series that have cheap deaths.

Seriously been seeing too many bitching about no deaths... Think I'm gonna start labeling those people as Death Fags.
ExblasterOct 14, 2013 8:31 PM
Oct 14, 2013 8:28 PM

Sep 2012
DmonHiro said:

Said models also take hours to days just to simply build; let alone customize.
I would be pretty fucking sad if a model that I spent so much time into was busted to bits in a 1 minute match.
So long as you yourself enjoy it, what does the thoughts of others matter to you?
Oct 14, 2013 8:49 PM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

DmonHiro said:

Man I'm asking this question for real, do you just not get basic shit like where the appeal from this show still comes from or are you really just that desperate to look cool and edgy again?

I think the problem with a lot of people nowadays on MAL is that they forgot that good anime is not always about serious plot and drama (or being avant-garde or edgy). People have to stop treating anime like as if it's some kind of high-level art that should not be spoiled by those"lowly junk" series. Anime, as a medium, is very varied and does not have to try to be edgy and artsy at every corner. This is not even true elitism.

At this point I basically just have 3 simple rules for an anime TV series to follow that will generally keep me at least satisfied with a show. Simply:

- Don't be boring
- Don't be overly pandering at the expense of other content.
- Don't waste time needlessly

If a show can manage these three things usually I won't be particularly critical about them. I definitely do see your point though, sometimes the whole just remembering to have fun and be entertained thing gets lost in the mix or people are really selective about it. I notice mecha anime in particular especially around MAL either tends to be held to an impossibly high and frankly unrealistic standard (usually the military crowd looking for hard realism and tragic drama at every turn) or generally just looked at as the straw that breaks the camels back when it comes to suspension of disbelief. A show can have vampires or magic or fantasy creatures or whatever but as soon people in robots start fighting it out is when all bets seem to be off a lot of the time and you get the angry posts about shows making no sense or being exceptionally terribly written etc.

I just don't think many people get mecha anymore these days or what people like me enjoy about it anymore and it's not just because a lot of the discussion nowadays tends more towards shipping and slash fiction as opposed to ongoing plot threads, character developments not related to potential end pairings, and appreciation for mecha design and the like. Like the appeal to me could not be more straight forward, it's the same sort of thing for people that like building model kits or studying specs and engineering designs but of course it's based around a theoretical concept such as mobile suits. Oh well....

skudoops said:

There's a very strong correlation between these type of posts and the alternate universe (specifically SEED/00) fanbase.... that's all I will say.

I typically like Gundam in general and U.C is my favorite continuity in no small part because I think it's the most well realized of the universes so not really sure what you're getting at. I thought 00 was a solid well realized entry and easily the best of the Modern era (Seed-BF) TV series entries so far, but feel pretty lukewarm about Seed and felt Seed Destiny was a very poor effort all around as a production that did not meet the standard I expect from a Gundam TV entry. I also never really had time for the whole U.C versus whatever debate because I just think it's pointless and dumb and detracts from actually being able to enjoy my favorite anime franchise after a while. If the show or episode is good and gives me the usual vibes I get from Gundam than I'll say as much, if it's half-hearted and/or fails to trigger the usual passion like Post Kio Arc AGE then I'll say as much as well. For me though there's no magic arbitrary line of all X continuity series good, all y continuity series bad or whatever, I have no time for that sort of thing and breaking down a couple decades worth of experiences into something so simplistic and would sooner leave it to /m to have those frankly pointless time wasting debates. Sick of those topics and would rather just discuss the shows themselves and what I like or don't like about them on their own merits and shortcomings.
PeacingOutOct 14, 2013 8:59 PM
Oct 14, 2013 10:51 PM

Nov 2011
Mm, the OP is alright I guess, I probably won't be skipping it.

Reiji ftw. I just love his personality so far as a troublemaker XD. I'm also glad he beat that Gorilla face. The match was a bit fast though....oh well. Yuuki was a lot tougher than I had thought. Intense. This episode just got even better than the pilot episode.

LMAO @ that ending.
Oct 15, 2013 12:50 AM

Feb 2008
Hell yeah, Zaku!! Sieg Zion!
And I'm starting to like this show, hopefully it'll be much better than AGE was.
Oct 15, 2013 2:25 AM

Jul 2011
This is surprisingly interesting! Hope they will stick to the tournament, and this light-hearted "must be the best!" plot, without suddenly appearing with some dramatic bullshit.
Oct 15, 2013 3:39 AM

Mar 2013
I'm so glad Yuukki did the rival thing and dramatically called off taking a hardcore beating too far to declare that they should MEET AT THE ULTIMATE CHAMPIONSHIP. That majestic hair flick deserves to be the final boss, at least at some form of first arc conclusion.

Also I thought Gonda was really cute, despite the insistence that he looked like a gorilla. His sideburns were off the hook. He's pretty early on in the ED, so I guess we're going to see him again...? I hope we do.
Oct 15, 2013 5:05 AM
Oct 2010
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I typically like Gundam in general and U.C is my favorite continuity in no small part because I think it's the most well realized of the universes so not really sure what you're getting at. I thought 00 was a solid well realized entry and easily the best of the Modern era (Seed-BF) TV series entries so far, but feel pretty lukewarm about Seed and felt Seed Destiny was a very poor effort all around as a production that did not meet the standard I expect from a Gundam TV entry. I also never really had time for the whole U.C versus whatever debate because I just think it's pointless and dumb and detracts from actually being able to enjoy my favorite anime franchise after a while. If the show or episode is good and gives me the usual vibes I get from Gundam than I'll say as much, if it's half-hearted and/or fails to trigger the usual passion like Post Kio Arc AGE then I'll say as much as well. For me though there's no magic arbitrary line of all X continuity series good, all y continuity series bad or whatever, I have no time for that sort of thing and breaking down a couple decades worth of experiences into something so simplistic and would sooner leave it to /m to have those frankly pointless time wasting debates. Sick of those topics and would rather just discuss the shows themselves and what I like or don't like about them on their own merits and shortcomings.

I was referring to the post you were talking about, on reading my reply over I can see where I did not communicated properly. I meant to say "those" instead of "these".

I've just noticed it's the alternate universe fanbase who have the most problems with sunrise trying things, which is extremely ironic because the reason they are fans is because sunrise tried something different.
Oct 15, 2013 7:04 AM

Feb 2008
Zaku Amazing! So soon. I loved it. And glad they used a Turn A suit too. Sumo's pretty cool. Would have been hilarious if Gorilla started screaming UNIVEEEEEERSE.

I like it so far. It was obvious that Reiji wasn't from this world/human, and I'm looking forward to his backstory. Perhaps he's from an universe where he's actually piloting Mobile Suits in a war or something (seeing that he's really good).

Seeing Strike getting a beating by Zaku Amazing was fun. Best thing about this show is seeing OP Gundams smashed by grunts (although Zaku Amazing was modified compared to Gyan).

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 15, 2013 7:37 AM

Jul 2012
Hey, just wondering if anyone else was puzzled as well but...DID SUMO ALWAYS HAVE UBER-LASER-MEGA-ARM-CANONS?
If so, I apologize, it's been a while since I watched Turn A. If not, huh?
Though an awesome fight to go along with an awesome episode, none the less.
"True Nonoriri's have Buster Machines in their HEARTS!!!!"
Oct 15, 2013 7:54 AM

Jun 2008
Penguinpocalypse said:
Hey, just wondering if anyone else was puzzled as well but...DID SUMO ALWAYS HAVE UBER-LASER-MEGA-ARM-CANONS?.

Not really, The original has a I-Field Generator that can make defensive barriers and disable other MS.
I haven't watch Turn A, but in the game Gundam Versus Extreme it can use it like a Beam Launcher with Limited Range.

Oct 15, 2013 9:28 AM

Oct 2009
Dam that battle was awesome! Great production values! I knew Reiji was from a different world! :D
That OST, love it! The OP and ED are pretty dam good too, especially the OP animation with all them Gundams <3
Oct 15, 2013 10:48 AM
Jul 2012
argilium said:
MOEAGARE!!
MOEAGARE!!
MOEAGARE!!
GUNPLA!!

hahahaha
The moment Yuuki said 'Moeagare', I can hear that old song.
Oct 15, 2013 11:11 AM

Jan 2008
wakka9ca said:
DmonHiro said:
but with no actual detriment to losing a battle other then your toy getting busted, it's really hard to care.

But this isn't a sport, it's a video game. It's just one step above Yu-Gi-Oh! since they have the holodeck. Actually, no, because Yu-Gi-Oh! actually did have high stakes once in a while.
Oct 15, 2013 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
When that spanish music showed up and Yuki flipped his hair i just lost it for like 5 min.....so damn hilarious xD Ariba!
Oct 15, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
DarkRyuusei said:
When that spanish music showed up and Yuki flipped his hair i just lost it for like 5 min.....so damn hilarious xD Ariba!

OLEEE!
Oct 15, 2013 5:05 PM

May 2012
01:07 there's a doujinshi material right here lol

10:38 LOOOOOL

12:37 teh gorilla's mad

14:47 LOL

18:10 Aizen!!!

18:28 no no no, Zaku Nonamazing

22:10 plastic doesn't crack like dat

23:20 lolwut

LOL. That's it. Putting this on-hold.
5/10.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Oct 15, 2013 6:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
DmonHiro said:
wakka9ca said:
DmonHiro said:

But this isn't a sport, it's a video game. It's just one step above Yu-Gi-Oh! since they have the holodeck. Actually, no, because Yu-Gi-Oh! actually did have high stakes once in a while.

So you are a time traveller then. You clearly know that there are no high stakes in this series after 2 episodes.

So my question is still unanswered: a video game should make the players die in order to be interesting?
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Oct 15, 2013 11:46 PM

Feb 2008
wakka9ca said:
So my question is still unanswered: a video game should make the players die in order to be interesting?

Of course. That's why shy SAO was the shit. High stakes, life and death situations, angst, edgy etc. That's the recipe for a good show.

Build Fighters will need a lot of angst and characters going batshit crazy in life and death situations with lots of blood and gore, because that's mature and makes this show mature for mature viewers such as me.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Oct 16, 2013 9:53 AM

Jan 2008
wakka9ca said:

If it's a fighting game.... YES. This isn't a boxing anime, where the players battle each other in a competition of power, speed and judgment. It's watching kids play a VIDEOGAME. Would you watch an anime about a Nintento Wii Sports competition?
Oct 16, 2013 10:52 AM
May 2013
^
Apparently there's no hope for the narrow minded

If I remember correctly Mr. Ral said the particles gives the models the ability to move.
So this is more like one of those robot fighting games but with Gunpla
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_combat

So yeah it's not a video game show about fucking Wii sports or fucking whatever bullshit.
Oct 16, 2013 2:08 PM

Jun 2008
It's more like Angelic Layer + Real Steel.
The Fight is real, with real Gunplas, losing can almost result in the destruction of said Gunpla.
That said Gunpla was made with money, sweat and time.

Oct 16, 2013 3:14 PM

Jan 2008
Actually, how ARE the Gunpla's destroyed? The filed where they fight is virtual, but the weapons are the ones they build. So, those weapons actually work? How would the rifles work? Where do they get the energy for it? A battery pack? How about the ammo, like for the Gyan shield?
Oct 16, 2013 6:05 PM

Feb 2011
VioLink said:
Wow I LOVE the OP, definitely one of my favorites this season. That Zaku amazing is pretty amazing.

http://i.imgur.com/6Ikb5Y8.png
There is nothing weird at all about a old guy sneaking into a middle school to talk about toys, nope not at all miss.

I'm glad he is fired up now but now I'm even more confused about who/what Reiji is.

Same here I'm loving the beautiful battle animations! it's much better than AGE to be honest :/ and that opening :)
srwgfanOct 16, 2013 7:01 PM
Oct 16, 2013 8:00 PM

Jun 2008
DmonHiro said:
Actually, how ARE the Gunpla's destroyed? The filed where they fight is virtual, but the weapons are the ones they build. So, those weapons actually work? How would the rifles work? Where do they get the energy for it? A battery pack? How about the ammo, like for the Gyan shield?

I'm betting my money that you actually never watched this anime

Oct 16, 2013 8:48 PM

Jul 2013
The fight scene with their Gundam was pretty entertaining, also at the ending when Sei having that WTF face is pretty funny XD. Wonder why Reiji vanished all of a sudden. Pretty good episode overall.

Oct 16, 2013 10:37 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, nice action. Standard sports anime affair.
Sports anime/battle anime tend to have highly rated episodes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

46 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

32 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jan 21, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

63 by Yoggix »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:53 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2013

44 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

45 by Yoggix »»
Oct 10, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.