Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2009 2:44 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Uwah~! LOL. Q-ta better not be playing with Yura x.x Also, is it me or is Haruka a bit too jealous??? XD

Total "aww!" to when Haruka said that he had a fansite too... It's cute to see him deep down wanting her to notice ^^

What will happen next? =O!
Feb 10, 2009 3:01 PM

Nov 2008
15 min faster than me xD
I loved it though Yura is really too naive at times.

Credits for the av go to whispering-eden.livejournal.com =)
I used to be Dolce_Vitka here, but Vitka_Lynx is my nickname at alost all other sites, so I decided to take it here, too ^___^
Feb 10, 2009 3:33 PM

Jun 2008
I feel bad for Yura. I can't wait for the next chapter!!! :D
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Feb 11, 2009 4:43 AM

May 2007
i think q-ta is honest with his feelings. it's just haruka can't accept the fact that his brother is more appealing to his leading lady (in the commercial). lol.
Feb 11, 2009 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
i also keep wondering what's up with the manager D=
Feb 13, 2009 6:15 AM

Mar 2008
Haruka ftw!
Let's see if his little jealousy act will win some points with Yuna. =D
Feb 15, 2009 5:24 PM

Apr 2008
As i keep reading this manga.. the more i find myself liking Yura LESS and LESS D: Idk WHY but im finding her quite... annoying ._. i also started out loving Q-ta but now i dont..? xD Maybe THATS why im not liking Yura~ Cuz she just... acts like Haruka isnt there T^T lol.
Still, good chapter :) Hopefully it'll keep being updated quickly~
Nov 8, 2009 10:07 PM

Jun 2008
awwww!! haruka's too cute.. about the fan site and inviting yura to the concert after that old actress told him that no girl could resist after she sees him perform...

i actually like both of them.. but i can't help to think that q-ta's fake.. i dunno.. i mean it would be great if he wasn't.. but i feel that he's hiding something.. i just hope he's not fooling around with yura...
Nov 25, 2011 2:15 PM
Jul 2011
http://www.mangareader.net/680-33411-13/honey-hunt/chapter-12.html

Q-ta might be the prince but
Haruka is the knight that will save Yura from Q-ta =D
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...
Dec 7, 2015 11:56 PM
Nov 2015
I know this is super old, but if you ever wanna read a series where the heroine absolutely pisses you off... Yo. This could delve into some crazy mental disorders and become some sort of twisted Japanese Hollywood black swan type shit
Aug 13, 2022 2:58 PM
Jul 2020
xStarling said:
As i keep reading this manga.. the more i find myself liking Yura LESS and LESS D: Idk WHY but im finding her quite... annoying ._. i also started out loving Q-ta but now i dont..? xD Maybe THATS why im not liking Yura~ Cuz she just... acts like Haruka isnt there T^T lol.
Still, good chapter :) Hopefully it'll keep being updated quickly~

I’m gonna be real here but Yura has absolutely no personality, which is why you probably like her less and less. She has no back bone for anything; she’s not a good heroine.

Im still on the fence about Q-Ta since I feel that he may be developing feelings for Yura, but it could all be a scheme for all we know.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Q-ta or Haruka?

Aina-Chan - Aug 5, 2008

30 by Almewx »»
Feb 8, 2023 9:24 AM

» Why is this series called Honey Hunt?

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 5:02 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 30 Discussion

azenobio - Aug 15, 2022

0 by azenobio »»
Aug 15, 2022 4:55 PM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 17 Discussion

adamantine - Apr 11, 2009

8 by azenobio »»
Aug 14, 2022 5:51 AM

Poll: » Honey Hunt Chapter 16 Discussion

AoiMemori - Mar 24, 2009

7 by azenobio »»
Aug 13, 2022 4:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.