Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2013 5:14 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to know more about Rei I guess. So she's not a Hardian. For some reason that didn't surprise me. She's a lot more cute when she was a kid though, no doubt about that~
May 14, 2018 2:34 AM
Mar 2017
"In infinite space, there is an unimaginable amount of stars ...
When intelligent life forms are in contact, the book of the dead emerges.
And then the chosen representative of the planet appears, the necrodriver.

Why? Because the messenger's destiny is to fight as his successor.
If he wins, the messenger will inherit power, and his world will begin a new stage of development.
But if he is defeated ... the rest of all living beings will be the last ones to be consumed by darkness and death "
----
What a secret and explanation so vague, or at least I did not understand it very well ...

So, 10 years ago, on the ship that 3511 people disappeared, the "future commander" found the "Book of the Dead", the "book" gave him information, and gave him a baby (or maybe he already had it, but it did mutate). After that event, it was discovered that some species were mutating (and the NIDF organization was created, Iburi Kyoka got to be the commander, no idea how) ~~ What follows is not very clear, it will be my own theory ~~
Iburi said that the "Book" showed him the future, also in this episode he said "Fix the entry of Yuno to the NIDF, I manipulate his destiny". Maybe his plan was for Yuno to suspect her, causing Aiba shuu to "die" so that Yuno would finish him off with the "book of the dead" (and that the others will also be affected).

Sorry for the bad english, I use google translator, I speak spanish.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss Dum: Engage Planet Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2013

3 by FireCrauter »»
May 15, 2018 12:36 AM

Poll: » Kiss Dum: Engage Planet Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2013

1 by FireCrauter »»
May 14, 2018 11:47 PM

Poll: » Kiss Dum: Engage Planet Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2013

2 by FireCrauter »»
May 14, 2018 1:47 AM

Poll: » Kiss Dum: Engage Planet Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1 by FireCrauter »»
May 14, 2018 12:39 AM

Poll: » Kiss Dum: Engage Planet Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1 by FireCrauter »»
May 13, 2018 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.