Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2013 6:40 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'll be the first one here to say that EVERYBODY from Season 1 and 2 came back and had voice lines.

Yes, EVERYBODY. That also means Twenty, Ratto-kun, Stoneriver, Arsene and G3.

Sep 21, 2013 9:28 PM

Oct 2009
WooT! Best episode so far. :D
Lol @ Black and White's face when seeing Arsene.
Looks like it's common knowledge that Arsene (and PTE) is Milky Holmes' main rival...
Although I wonder if Black actually realized that she's Arsene before being told by White.
Oohoshi_AwaiSep 22, 2013 4:26 AM
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Sep 22, 2013 12:42 AM

Oct 2009
Arsene and Phantom Thief Empire is saving the show!
I'm still giddy seeing Arsene again! :D
I wonder if Feathers got the whole Phantom Thief and Detective stuff right after being saved by PTE... Back then Alice-I mean, Kazumi is pretty much set on jailing all thieves - while Sherlock... on s1-e11, she could care less... much. What's important is the safety of someone important to her... :3
Also, Sherlock! - Almost get locked on a lift. lol.
I can't wait for Milky Holmes vs PTE showdown, although it's highly unlikely? :(

And Shion, you're a failure as Phantom Thief... >.>

As for the bird, it's alive! ,,, or asleep.
Oohoshi_AwaiSep 22, 2013 4:43 AM
Sep 22, 2013 6:12 AM

Jun 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:

I can't wait for Milky Holmes vs PTE showdown, although it's highly unlikely? :(

Yeah, they're technically on the same side now...

Next episode will most likely be:
MH + PTE + G4 + Those Amateurs Who Don't Even Have Detective Licenses vs Color The Phantoms - Incapacitated Onii-chan
Sep 22, 2013 4:12 PM

Oct 2009
LEEG said:

MH + PTE + G4 + Those Amateurs Who Don't Even Have Detective Licenses vs Color The Phantoms - Incapacitated Onii-chan

Well, next title is Atarashii Futari - The new two of us?
and... Great White Doom Angel and Darkside Revolution (Black White Phantom Thief) is quite creepy...
On the other hand, Milkies has their licenses, right? :O

After looking at others Phantom Thief's toys, Arsene's toys is still the best, right?

Although Pink Phantom Thief one's quite dangerous (the ones that can make people forgets recent stuff) ...

Also, the full version of Futari wa Milky Holmes's OP is the worst... from the others (Ohayou2, Nazo2). I like the tv size version, though.
Oohoshi_AwaiSep 22, 2013 4:43 PM
Sep 23, 2013 1:32 AM
Sep 2012
LEEG said:
I'll be the first one here to say that EVERYBODY from Season 1 and 2 came back and had voice lines.

Yes, EVERYBODY. That also means Twenty, Ratto-kun, Stoneriver, Arsene and G3.

I was giddy as you were when I finally heard the voices of everyone from Milky Holmes. Futari wa Milky Holmes isn't Milky Holmes and should be renamed The Feathers.
LEEG said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:

I think it's more MH + G4 + Those Amateurs Who Don't Even Have Detective Licenses vs Color The Phantoms - Incapacitated Onii-chan.

I don't think that Arsène and Phantom Thief Empire will fight Color The Phantoms, but I'm sure that they'll make an appearance in the end - with Kokoro yelling at them to get arrested. LOL
Sep 23, 2013 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
AiCon said:
I was giddy as you were when I finally heard the voices of everyone from Milky Holmes. Futari wa Milky Holmes isn't Milky Holmes and should be renamed The Feathers.
I don't think that Arsène and Phantom Thief Empire will fight Color The Phantoms, but I'm sure that they'll make an appearance in the end - with Kokoro yelling at them to get arrested. LOL

I know that feeling!
I'm just dealing with watching this so far only to wait for Arsene to appears (sad, I know).
Yeah, the Milkies barely appears... They got demoted to Supporting Character...
Well, it's not like Kokoro could catch Arsene (#1 thief ever), and I doubt the Feathers will do the whole vs Arsene PTE since they're somewhat on PTE's debt...
Arsene and PTE vs Colors the Phantom will be awesome. Think about the epic toys battles!

And Arsene doesn't seemed to mind to fight someone who is on the 'evil' side (e.g Buta and s2 ep 11), and helping Milky Holmes, her ultimate rival (highly likely because Sherlock looks so hopeless before she helped them though)
Sep 24, 2013 7:43 AM

Jul 2011
Best ep as of yet. Glad to see some of the old faces again. I've been waiting for most of the past chars to appear for awhile now. Glad they did.
Sep 24, 2013 11:26 AM

Jun 2012
AiCon said:
I think it's more MH + G4 + Those Amateurs Who Don't Even Have Detective Licenses vs Color The Phantoms - Incapacitated Onii-chan.

Oohoshi_Awai said:

I know that feeling!
I'm just dealing with watching this so far only to wait for Arsene to appears (sad, I know).
Yeah, the Milkies barely appears... They got demoted to Supporting Character...
Well, it's not like Kokoro could catch Arsene (#1 thief ever), and I doubt the Feathers will do the whole vs Arsene PTE since they're somewhat on PTE's debt...
Arsene and PTE vs Colors the Phantom will be awesome. Think about the epic toys battles!

And Arsene doesn't seemed to mind to fight someone who is on the 'evil' side (e.g Buta and s2 ep 11), and helping Milky Holmes, her ultimate rival (highly likely because Sherlock looks so hopeless before she helped them though)

As far as my understanding of the (rather lackluster) plot in Futari wa goes, the conflict is no longer Detectives vs Phantom Thieves.
It's now the Status Quo (friendly rivalry between detectives and thieves: everybody else) vs the Radicalists (detectives and thieves cannot coexist: Color Phantoms). That's why both White's thief parents and PTE helped the amateurs.

But the Milky Holmes that I know won't care about any of this and would focus on more important stuff like fresh homegrown vegetables. I really do miss them ;_;
LEEGSep 24, 2013 11:31 AM
Sep 25, 2013 12:24 AM

Oct 2009
Does anyone know why the police can't have toys? Is it because they're exclusive to Phantom Thieves/Detectives only?
Sep 25, 2013 12:02 PM

Feb 2013
good episode right now,but too late.
Sep 25, 2013 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
Futari wa Feathers is more like it.
Sep 30, 2013 2:51 PM

Oct 2012
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Does anyone know why the police can't have toys? Is it because they're exclusive to Phantom Thieves/Detectives only?

They weren't born with it, if they want to serve the justice system then being a Police is the next best thing.

^ Why isn't this updating...
Oct 2, 2013 8:12 PM

Apr 2013
lol why do I even bother...and I loved how the original phantom thieves showed up. Highlight of the episode.
Oct 5, 2013 3:53 PM

May 2012
Arsene finally made her bad ass appearance, some quite interesting ending, so lets see what the final episode has to offer from this glorious season!
Nov 12, 2014 6:58 PM

Feb 2013
Arsene finally appears out leaves just as she appears. Also Milky Holmes make a appearence at the end.
Jul 18, 2016 4:26 PM

Sep 2015
I'm glad G4 is back, but...

Who are you and what have you done with Saku?

Ignoring that, although it's somewhat out of character, I love how Sherlock stops the elevator doors and does a little laugh.
Dec 19, 2018 1:14 PM

Jul 2014
Gotta have our obligatory underage lesbians and out-of-nowhere reappearances of the other bad guys. Guess the writers got the idea from The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase.
Nov 22, 2021 11:57 AM

Feb 2020
It was nice to see the old characters again, especially Arsene. :)

Aww.. The scene in the beginning was so heartwarming. Alice and Kazumi are too cute. <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 12 Discussion

Iconic - Sep 29, 2013

27 by Serafos »»
Nov 25, 2021 3:07 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 10 Discussion

Oohoshi_Awai - Sep 14, 2013

15 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 10:42 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 9 Discussion

Oohoshi_Awai - Sep 7, 2013

19 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 10:13 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 8 Discussion

LEEG - Sep 6, 2013

5 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Futari wa Milky Holmes Episode 7 Discussion

Oohoshi_Awai - Aug 27, 2013

10 by Serafos »»
Nov 22, 2021 9:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.