Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2009 10:15 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode I guess. But I'm beginning to wonder how they'll wrap everything up within seven episodes.

Feb 2, 2009 2:30 AM

Sep 2007
I agree.
Mar 5, 2011 8:46 AM

Jun 2009
At least we know how Shuurei feels about Ryuuki though she's not true to her heart.. >.< I like Jyuusan's character though! Great!
Aug 14, 2014 12:56 AM

Jul 2009
Another amazing episode!

Good thing Shuurei was there to help Shuuei escape.

But now it seems Ryuuki will be going to Ranshuu to convinced Shuuei back.

Ki, Kouki seems to be in a good mood now with Shuurei. Now he's giving her many chances even though back then he would be uptight when he recruits her.

Hehe it seems Ryuuki doesn't know that Shouka is actually Kokurou :)

And what the hell, it seems Anju knows what happened between Shuurei and Sakujun!!!

Speaking of Sakujin, didn't he freed Eigetsu from the cave? I'm pretty sure he wasn't confirmed dead right??

I never knew Ou Ki seems to be more cooperative to Ryuuki, but it seems he's planning to take the throne along with Ryouou as his side.

I really love Jyuusan-hime's voice!! It turns out that she's actually voiced by Toyoguchi, Megumi!!!

I never knew!! It doesn't sound like her except when laughing. Then again i know her more on boyish and badass characters like Revy from Black Lagoon and the like.

Jyuusan being embarass is so kawaii!!! It seems she's really caring and even giving Ryuuki some company.

Though it seems Shuurei's getting jealous?!?! Woah O___O

Poor Shuurei, if only you were true to the heart at first.

I'm pretty sure we only have 6 episodes T__T

Damn so we only have that much till the end?? I wonder if they'll skip the journey and went straight to Ranshuu.

Still only 6 episodes!!!?! We still haven't learned Kokurou's clan, Shusui's whereabouts, mastermind behind the assassinations, Hyou family's actions and plans, Eigetsu and Kourin etc

Come on don't let it end like this T___T

Can't wait for the next episode though!!
Mar 4, 2018 9:52 AM

Jun 2011
yas yas yas im not a greedy shipper, just moment like that is enough to make me happy! At least now we know Shuurei is getting a little jealous that Ryuuki might be spending the rest of his life not with her, but some other girl, it's just gonna get better from here on.

Jyuusan-hime is a great character though, but my OTP is still Shuurei x Ryuuki. The relationship between Jyuusan-hime and Shun is kinda disgusting though, Shun looks like a middle age dude pedo-ing Jyuusan-hime..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 19, 2021 10:14 AM
Aug 2020
SomaHeir said:

Speaking of Sakujin, didn't he freed Eigetsu from the cave? I'm pretty sure he wasn't confirmed dead right??

Still only 6 episodes!!!?! We still haven't learned Kokurou's clan, Shusui's whereabouts, mastermind behind the assassinations, Hyou family's actions and plans, Eigetsu and Kourin etc

Come on don't let it end like this T___T

Can't wait for the next episode though!!

Waaahhh! Well I think he’s already dead and his spirit is the one who freed Eugetsu.

OMG I MISSED THEM ALREADY!!! Woaaahhhh
Jun 19, 2021 10:51 AM
Aug 2020
So funny when Riou keeps on asking Ryuuki direct and clever questions. He talks like an adult. Btw, im wondering why their is no issues about him being an child official? He didnt even take the national exam I guess?

“He chickened out” x3 with the 2 Elders and Riou HAHAHAHAHHAHA kawaii!

That eye to eye with Koku and Minister Son HAHAHHA lol “You look as though youre challenging me” HAHAHHAHAA

That bit with Ryuuki and Shouka HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

Now I know why they created “Tantan-kun” hehe. He’s like Ensei but living in Kiyo. He always say what should have said and he’s frank with Shuurei like how Ensei is with her in old days.

Woaahhhhhh !! That reaction of Ryuuki when Adviser Sho play with him again about going to a honeymoon with Jyuusan is so PRICELESS! so cute!! HHAHHHHA

“Of course, my love” Did he really just call Jyuusan like that or he’s pertaining to whats his plan when his coming to get Ran shogun? Hehe

Why did Shuureii act like that? What happened? Whats happening? OMG IS SHE JEALOUS??????? Or just glad that Ryuuki is not alone anymore? Hehe

More topics from this board

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 16, 2007

7 by Verasucha1980 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 35 Discussion

starrysky - Feb 5, 2009

3 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 10:02 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 34 Discussion

SomaHeir - Aug 17, 2014

2 by Engiem »»
Jun 19, 2021 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.