Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Rank your bronze saints from the one you like the most to the one you despite.

New
Aug 25, 2013 2:45 PM

Jul 2013
SilverSaint this is the right thread phaggot. Mine are:

1) Ryuho
2) Yuna
3) Soma
4) Haruto
5) Koga
6) Eden (Ikki wanna-be. Doesn't even reach his ankle.smh)
Aug 26, 2013 12:40 AM

Jun 2012
1) Yuna main heroin she strong even with no cloth like shiryu
2) Soma same as attitude as seiya some times arrogant some times gentleman
3) Koga most careless in team some times idiot and he smart to if he calm
4) Ryuho most intelligent smart and fight but he weak in decision some times
5) Eden most powerfull and intelligent but he not know what he fighting for. plus he is demigod
6) Haruto most serious and intelligent but he weakness his friends.
7)Subaru most arrogant and idiot but with help of friends he become stronger.
Aug 26, 2013 2:56 AM
Apr 2012
1) Soma - Interesting character, probably stronger than what the show gives him credit for
2) Kouga - I think the fact when he is around something always happens.. but I still get the feeling he hasn't earned his stripes as opposed to Seiya or Tenma.
3) Eden - A demi god... but for some reason he has never shown demi god powers.. im putting him up there because of potential..and waiting..
4) Ryuho - More fighting.. less talking.. then he deserves to move up
5) Yuna - personally find her scenes a bit bland for me.
6) Haruto - No impact whatsoever.. why bother..
Aug 26, 2013 1:44 PM

Jan 2008
Oh, I like those kind of threads! So...

1. Souma. Although he doesn't have much to say right now, he got the best backstory and fleshed-out reason to go beat Mars aside from "Saints guard Athena" gist. And even if I don't like hot-headed character, in case of Souma it's nicely mixed with a fair amount of common sense and intelligence. Also - God, Lionet Bomber is just too cool for this show.

2. Haruto. I'm sorry, I'm a shameless fangirl and I like him for his glasses, don't judge me, please :(
On the serious note though - he has PLENTY of potential and it gets wasted every time he shows up in any more serious scenario than a filler episode. When you get over that whole Saint-Ninja thingie, you can see a vast amount of interesting ideas just begging to use them but NO, let's kick out Haruto to scout the enemy and forget he's here. The second saga tries to remedy this, but those approaches are still way too mediocre (or out-right bad) to make a change. ... So yeah, I keep him in the second place because of fangirlism. You're free to cast stones at me now.

3. Subaru. He's here only because right now he has some kind of backstory being told and... that's pretty much it. His comments are sometimes hilarious, especially when paired with now holier-than-thou Kouga and he's not that bad I expected him to be, but he's still far from being pinacle of character creation in fiction. So yeah, there you have it.

The following places are more or less the same, as I don't give a damn for the rest of characters. They don't have much of character (Eden), don't click with me (Yuna, Ryuho) or I just plainly dislike (Kouga). In a chart it goes like this...

4. Yuna, Ryuho. Yuna might be a point higher because her armour is lovely (priorities - I have them) but then again she is hit hard with the Girl Status in the show and that doesn't allow her to unfold her potential. Ryuho on the other hand is just bland and serves only as delicate Haruto counterpart. Oh, and being in shock everytime someone breaks Dragon's Shield. Really, you could make a drinking game out of it, even back in the original Saint Seiya -.-

5. Eden. Eden. Eden, Eden, Eden. EDEN. Why the hell are you in this show in the first place? Rivals with Kouga plot? Unresolved and forgotten. Potential atonement plot? Not in this show. Being ashamed of what happened to your family? Nope, Eden exchanged his heart for that cool scarf thingy that hanged from his shoulders. So what do we have? Bland and boring/bored guy that strolls through the world with his now withered plot device which acts as a reminder for his emo dude status. Yeah, not everybody can have additional story in one saga, I know, but damn it Eden, why do you have to be so one-dimensional and boring? No, throwing thunders here and there and having that cool scarf thingy doesn't make you an interesting character. It's actually funny when you think Toei kinda tried to make him feel as Omega's equivalent of Ikki. Guess how that turned out...

6. Kouga. Just because he reminds me perfectly of everything I hate in generic main characters and packs that nicely in one package called "Kouga".
Aug 26, 2013 5:37 PM

Jul 2013
Ciara said:

5. Eden. Eden. Eden, Eden, Eden. EDEN. Why the hell are you in this show in the first place? Rivals with Kouga plot? Unresolved and forgotten. Potential atonement plot? Not in this show. Being ashamed of what happened to your family? Nope, Eden exchanged his heart for that cool scarf thingy that hanged from his shoulders. So what do we have? Bland and boring/bored guy that strolls through the world with his now withered plot device which acts as a reminder for his emo dude status. Yeah, not everybody can have additional story in one saga, I know, but damn it Eden, why do you have to be so one-dimensional and boring? No, throwing thunders here and there and having that cool scarf thingy doesn't make you an interesting character. It's actually funny when you think Toei kinda tried to make him feel as Omega's equivalent of Ikki. Guess how that turned out...

Omg, this is exactly how I think 100%. But was lazy to type a novel. Holy moly this is so accurate.

5* post. (dead serious)
Dec 15, 2014 4:49 PM

Jun 2012
1. Haruto Hes cool.
2. Ryuho He's nice.
3. Eden He's strong.
4.5.6. Soma, Koga, Yuna Boring characters that dont share their screen time.
Feb 4, 2020 5:41 PM
Feb 2020
1) Seiya
2) Kouga
3) Eden
4) Libra
5) Ikky

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.