Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2013 3:58 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was the first episode in new year (besides, it has passed almost ten years since Pilot Film) so it's probably the reason why Mr. X (who appeared in both first episodes of "Green Jacket" and "Red Jacket" series) returns once again (and I have feeling not for the last time)
Aug 12, 2016 12:25 AM

Jan 2012
Did...did I just see Lupin pinch a woman's exposed nipple? The same woman whose clothes were torn off by an octopus tentacle earlier in the same episode? Uhhhh.....huh. XD
Sep 21, 2016 2:43 AM

Jul 2008
animefan8800 said:
Did...did I just see Lupin pinch a woman's exposed nipple? The same woman whose clothes were torn off by an octopus tentacle earlier in the same episode? Uhhhh.....huh. XD

Yep because I saw the same.
Mar 11, 2019 2:40 AM

Oct 2012
That tentacle scene, I've seen enough hentai :P

I think we all can expect Mr.X to appear again in the near future

Poor Zenigata
I wish that was me, I'd like to eat those spicy curry xD

Next ep.. an assassin, using colt python, amazing gunman
Is that Saeba Ryou? City hunter crossover confirmed xD
"Signature removed"
Apr 13, 2019 3:13 AM

Nov 2016
Yep, Mr.X will appear again, I just hope a for at least a two parter with him.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 3, 2019 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Lupin and the others managed to fool the computer using mirrors, but that was still a crazy, and somehow challenging, fort. Mr. X doesn't know when to give up though, it's the third time already. But somehow he was now vunerable to Jigen's bullets. Well, at least they saved the princess, and Zenigata could eat a lot of spicy curry. I just hope it wasn't too spicy, it would be too cruel, and make that amount even worse. lol
Oct 13, 2019 10:14 PM

Jan 2014
I wonder if anyone else felt the same way about this episode that I did . . . . to me it was really weird . . . .

And not weird in a good way (I definitely like weird in a good way XD) more like things felt off in this one. Is it just me or did Lupin and everyone of our main cast when they spoke feel like they were kinda out of it; just missing that usual energy they had? In fact at times some of their lines felt like something a parody of their characters would say not the actual genuine article.

Maybe I am just crazy and while it was nice to have a returning villain with Mr. X the plot surrounding their meet up and rematch just seemed all over the place; an octopus for some reason, tricking the defense system with mirrors, making robot copies of the princess, forcing them to eat curry WTF is going on . . .

Well at least Lupin feeling up the Princess along with her flipping him to the floor along with her reactions and facial expressions were cute and hilarious XD

Dec 23, 2021 3:16 AM
Apr 2021
Animated_Amateur said:
I wonder if anyone else felt the same way about this episode that I did . . . . to me it was really weird . . . .

And not weird in a good way (I definitely like weird in a good way XD) more like things felt off in this one. Is it just me or did Lupin and everyone of our main cast when they spoke feel like they were kinda out of it; just missing that usual energy they had? In fact at times some of their lines felt like something a parody of their characters would say not the actual genuine article.

I felt similar somehow.But the whole ep was a rush too.And I think it's the weakest Mr.X ep I saw including the Is Lupin still burning OVA too
Apr 1, 2:26 PM
Dec 2022
woah mr x showed up again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 23 Discussion

animefan8800 - Mar 25, 2016

5 by SourNote2014 »»
Mar 22, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 5 Discussion

Arcanus - Aug 10, 2013

5 by SourNote2014 »»
Mar 22, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 16 Discussion

Fronzel - Oct 3, 2012

8 by SourNote2014 »»
Mar 22, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 59 Discussion

Shocked - Oct 18, 2014

7 by SourNote2014 »»
Mar 22, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Lupin III: Part II Episode 155 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Aug 19, 2011

19 by DarkSageRK »»
Mar 16, 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.