Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2013 8:26 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So here we've got more supernatural-related stuff brought up. Talk about the possibility of a time travelling mangaka!? Then, there's reincarnation-- the cycle of rebirth, as implied by that alter-ego-like mascot. As though IT's even saying that once a comic artist, always a comic artist; although thousands of years!? If not an artist per se, then whosoever Fushimi was in the past has to be somehow a writer/poet/playwright or something along those lines. Shakespeare, anyone? XD Well, ultimately, IT's cryptic messages don't really make a lot of sense right now, but hey, at least IT knows how to make a proper appearance-- as he easily fits right in w/ the party animals who came out to partay. ;p

Guess I was wrong about that Inoi-dude. I really thought he was nothing more than apparition from the previous chapter considering that Rin's friend didn't really took much notice of him nor even said a word about his presence like she did now. That said, Rin officially has a stalker and quite a creepy looking one at that! Then again, are there really even what you'd refer to as a 'charming' stalker? XD
a1onerAug 21, 2013 8:55 PM
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Aug 23, 2013 8:12 PM

Sep 2011
I thought the supernatural suggestions were the most interesting thing about this chapter too. It sounded like reincarnation to me, as if the artist's soul was being born again. That whole party was odd but yeah the alter ego pooka creature did fit in with them a lot better than the mc himself. lol
Reminded me of the rabbit in the old Jimmy Stewart movie Harvey.

If a torus is like a closed circe that would tie in with reincarnation too...

I think that he likes Rin more than Honda and as Mr alter ego crow pointed out "his soul rejoiced" when he met Rin and Honda is just more of a fling of the moment thing, although she has encouraged him in continuing with his manga.

I was pleasantly surprised that he won the award of excellence. But that Holly guy sure was oozing jealousy.

Yeah, come to think of it stalkers are pretty synonymous with creepers.
inzarathaAug 23, 2013 8:15 PM
Aug 28, 2013 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
I'm more interested in his development as a mangaka than anything else. All this other stuff is getting out of hand. I'll think i'll be putting this series on hold for a couple years until it's complete.
Jan 25, 2014 5:30 PM

Nov 2011
Lol, reverse psychological at the end there. Well played.

More topics from this board

Poll: » RiN Chapter 41 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12, 2016

6 by KizaNekamu »»
Feb 11, 2018 8:08 AM

Poll: » RiN Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

8 by kaitonic »»
Mar 29, 2016 4:01 AM

Poll: » Rin Chapter 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 20, 2016 5:09 PM

Poll: » Rin Chapter 38 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

1 by JL218 »»
Jan 25, 2016 10:24 AM

Poll: » Rin Chapter 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

2 by Urameshi-Kun »»
Jan 4, 2016 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.