Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2009 11:41 AM
Jan 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think that this was a informative chapter. Although it didn't focus much on the boys it gave you a idea of who Hanajima and Arisa are. The story about the hat was also really cute, I am thinking the story is going to tie into the rest of the Manga somehow. Also got more of a glimpse of how Tohru looks at life. Can't wait to read next chapter.
Aug 21, 2011 6:47 AM

Aug 2009
Yankee and an Electric Eel. :P

I wonder who's that boy is. :D I really want to know. xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Jul 27, 2013 5:01 PM

Mar 2010
I think those two will find out about the Zodiac thing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 4, 2018 7:13 PM

Sep 2017
chiquit0621 said:
Yankee and an Electric Eel. :P

I wonder who's that boy is. :D I really want to know. xD

Yeah, me too. I don't remember this part in the anime. I have a feeling it could be Kyo, but I am not sure. Dunno the mystery behind that boy.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 24, 2021 6:53 PM
Mar 2021
I LOVE her friends and the more i read the more i see how well written Tohru actually is. I also see the hat boy is definitely coming back that story was obviously trying to foreshadow something, my prediction is that tohru will come across him again and one of the boys (kyo and yuki) will get jealous ? maybe, or maybe the boy IS one of them ??? or maybe he isnt kyo or yuki but he's one of the zodiacs ? i dont know - all i know is that he will definitely apear again.
Jun 25, 2022 2:59 PM
Sep 2020
Aw cute ch ><

I love seeing the interactions b/w Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru's friends. Still don't know how to play rich man-poor man, but seeing them have sm fun makes me happy ^^. So far from what I remember, the anime has been pretty accurate to the manga, so it's cool to see the similarities xD
Nov 14, 2023 3:14 PM

Jun 2012
So now the girls are moving in too? How big is the Souma household anyway?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 136 Discussion

crimsoncryst - Feb 2, 2011

22 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 28, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 131 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jul 20, 2023

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 21, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jul 18, 2023

4 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 8:43 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 135 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jul 20, 2023

2 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 133 Discussion

Pointless_3456 - May 10, 2020

1 by Zekkenshin »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.