Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 19, 2013 6:30 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, they're actually pretty good......
Erza into a child?? Not bad.....lol
Jul 19, 2013 7:22 PM

Sep 2012
All we need now is for Wendy and Chibi Erza to hug;)
Jul 19, 2013 7:22 PM

Dec 2009
Lil-Ctje3027 said:
AnimationQueen said:
wow i'm amazed that those treasure hunters are actually strong

Erza does look cute ♥
But why did her armor come off?

because it was 2 big

That's what she said.
Jul 19, 2013 7:38 PM

Apr 2013
myanimethree said:
drop it Kerozinn , mashima doesn't need your utter shit complaints, no one's forcing you to read it! i'll remember you, if you will post(because you read) about the start of the tartaros arc until the final end of this manga, i will kill you!!! and dont try to post(because you watch) the anime , i will kill you more and more!!!!!....

Jul 19, 2013 9:58 PM

Jul 2013
There are plenty of things I don't like about Fairy Tail. But its just something to enjoy so why hang up on the things you don't like it. Just enjoy it or don't read it, there are plenty of other manga out there that you might enjoy.

So many people constantly complain but then keep reading anyway :D Happens with all the Big current manga. Hell Naruto and Bleach have even more haters that just love to hate while continuing reading.

As to the chapter, sadly I don't think Ultear will be back so soon (sucks she went into emo mode and did that to herself). I do agree though that its silly when they start a new arc low tier enemies suddenly gain plot armor for a bit to make them seem bad ass and of course the manga way of "balancing" the conflict by handicapping the OP good characters.
Jul 19, 2013 11:58 PM
Feb 2013
Kerozinn said:
Darklight0303 said:
MaxY- said:
This manga is getting worse and
worse by every chapter.
Your post would be more valid if
you actually elaborated on why
you think so.
enjoy fairytards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=4J3SsA-n-e0
btw. dropped
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD
AT LAST. Hope the door hits you
on the way out.

so? i dont care who's the cast of that youtube shit! he will die soon, and my tips for you boku no pico fangay: keep bitching this manga, you'll never know, it will become more and more popular in the future!!!! i agree with darklight, i hope you will meet death when you go outside, i will cry .......... because i am happy!!!!!!

yeah, keep bitching dude, keep it up!!!! and for those who made that youtube shit: first, your shit, second, your still shit, and third, uhmmmmmmm ...... more shit?

if you dont like it, drop it! simple as that!!!!! and if you ever complain again and expressing your shit again in this forum, that means you still reading it, and if you post your utter shit, ....again, beware of tsunami, earthquake, lightning, you might die!!!! and if you ever died, you will go to hell and you will meet zeref there,, plus mirajane, ..........oh, dont try to be sorry, it's your fault, ....karma?
Jul 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Mar 2011
@Kerozin
After 10 secs into the vid I'll say this now. If a manga that you are reading for free is capable of making you this mad then you have issues. Real issues with yourself. I'm not saying this out of spite. I really mean it as an observation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The new arc is so far so good awesome. But to tell the truth that is kinda the norm with FT (every arc had me hyped up in the begining). I'm incredibly glad that they resumed the job system, it's nice for a change of pace. The treasure hunters seem interesting and potentially new allies.

Btw:
The Dun guy: A comedic version of Elvis Presley?
The sword guy: Keith from Prodigy (in a way)?
The long haired guy: Axel Rose ?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 20, 2013 8:57 AM

May 2010
Kanic said:
@Kerozin
After 10 secs into the vid I'll say this now. If a manga that you are reading for free is capable of making you this mad then you have issues. Real issues with yourself. I'm not saying this out of spite. I really mean it as an observation.

i just posted the video cause i thougt it was fitting. i dont even know who made it.
also it doesnt make me mad but sad bc fairy tail wasnt always on such a low level.

btw see the post above yours? about issues..

Jul 20, 2013 11:45 AM

Mar 2011
I commented on yours sepcifically cuz in contrast to that you seem someone I can reason with. No comments on that post.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 20, 2013 12:22 PM

Jul 2010
Awww I just had a hunch but now it is gone.
I thought since Erza turned young again maybe that's how Natsu is more than 80 year sold and stuff but then Gajeel is not their so never mind
Jul 20, 2013 9:19 PM

Jun 2013
After those last few extremely terrible arcs do we get something good for a change? Can it really be true?
It was an ok chapter. The treasure hunter might seem strong but I am pretty sure they still are just fodder that get beaten in the next 2 chapters.
The giants probably use the flame to get to "normal" size.
So pretty obvious what is going to happen the next few chapters. But this arc still could get good (even though minerva is in it -.-)

I gave this chapter a 3/5 and I would really like if you fanboys could take your pink glasses of before voting. 40 voted a 5/5? o_O
That is actually what is the most depressing thing about fairy tail. Reading a bad chapter, then coming to this page and seeing everyone voting 5/5. Fairy tail fans are just terrible -.-
Jul 21, 2013 12:10 AM

Apr 2008
confused_Imakuni said:
After those last few extremely terrible arcs do we get something good for a change? Can it really be true?
It was an ok chapter. The treasure hunter might seem strong but I am pretty sure they still are just fodder that get beaten in the next 2 chapters.
The giants probably use the flame to get to "normal" size.
So pretty obvious what is going to happen the next few chapters. But this arc still could get good (even though minerva is in it -.-)

I gave this chapter a 3/5 and I would really like if you fanboys could take your pink glasses of before voting. 40 voted a 5/5? o_O
That is actually what is the most depressing thing about fairy tail. Reading a bad chapter, then coming to this page and seeing everyone voting 5/5. Fairy tail fans are just terrible -.-

It's called different tastes. Get over yourself
Jul 21, 2013 1:25 AM
Feb 2013
i notice:

village of the sun=city of the sun, san calucca( monster hunter orage reference) nice mashima!.... :D
Jul 21, 2013 1:25 AM
Feb 2013
i notice:

village of the sun=city of the sun, san calucca( monster hunter orage reference) nice mashima!.... :D
Jul 21, 2013 1:30 AM
Feb 2013
confused_Imakuni said:
After those last few extremely
terrible arcs do we get something
good for a change? Can it really be
true?
It was an ok chapter. The treasure
hunter might seem strong but I
am pretty sure they still are just
fodder that get beaten in the next
2 chapters.
The giants probably use the flame
to get to "normal" size.
So pretty obvious what is going to
happen the next few chapters. But
this arc still could get good (even
though minerva is in it -.-)
I gave this chapter a 3/5 and I
would really like if you fanboys
could take your pink glasses of
before voting. 40 voted a 5/5? o_O
That is actually what is the most
depressing thing about fairy tail.
Reading a bad chapter, then
coming to this page and seeing
everyone voting 5/5. Fairy tail fans
are just terrible -.-

each of us has different taste... are you educated? nahhhhh, maybe not!....kill yourself!..... your just some another manga fanboy who likes visiting fairy tail to post whats in your mind! try visit naruto, bleach, and other mangas,
Jul 21, 2013 2:57 AM

Jun 2013
I know I overreacted a bit. It´s not only fairy tail that gets those 5/5 votes regardless of how terrible the chapter was.
I just had to get this of my chest + it hit fairy tail because it is my least favourite series I am following right now.
I even didnt time it that well. Because like I said, I think this chapter was OK.

6 chapters in 2 weeks but 3 out of those were pure fanservice.
Flare Corona turned good too, just for filling the fairy tail harem. And she clearly wasnt an evil char at all!? o_O Am I the only one remembering her being batshit crazy?
Now Minerva is back too. Probably just so she can be good at the end of the arc too. Because everything with breasts needs to be a good char in fairy tail.
My apology post turned into another rant :D

But oh well... this arc still seems kinda promising...

@orithyea: I also think that the treasure hunters will probably team up with Natsu and the others. Since they aren´t really "bad" guys.
The dragon arc seemed exciting at first (like all the other arcs before :D), but his time travel crap was just filled with plot holes + the ending was just terrible.
Jul 21, 2013 8:25 AM

Aug 2012
Hm. I wonder if this possibly has anything to do with the 100 year quest that Gildarts took when he encountered Acnologia. Darklight's theory about the dragon makes sense to me. This definitely seems like magic related to Zeref, with the Deliora similarities.

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws here though, cause I really want Gildarts to come back lol.
Jul 21, 2013 8:40 PM
Feb 2013
Wasn't expecting those treasure hunters to be so strong!
Jul 25, 2013 11:04 AM

Jan 2013
haha so cute Erza <3 ^^
Aug 9, 2013 12:32 PM

Aug 2007
O.o its a long time scince we see Erza as a child. I want to know whats happening. So, I'll continue reading!
Aug 13, 2013 5:28 PM
Oct 2010
awesome. a volcano.

zomfg loli erza <3
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 22, 2013 8:27 AM

Jul 2009
All of this says Ultear to me, but I don't see how it could be.
Sep 12, 2017 7:41 AM

Feb 2013
Loli Erza is kawaii!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.