Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 23, 2013 11:23 AM

Feb 2013
So now that we've seen the first footage of the new Smash Bros, what are your biggest hopes for it in terms of mechanics, characters, and stages? Also, as far as character speculation goes let's try to keep it realistic, Sakurai has emphasized that he doesn't want very many third party characters, they announced Mega Man, and I'm willing to bet Sonic and Snake will probably be returning, so at best I'd say there might be one more third party character and that's being pretty generous.

As for mechanics I really hope air dodging works the way it did on Melee, also I hope the physics are less floaty than Brawl so you can actually do combos, other than that I can't really think of any other changes to the mechanics I'd like to see other than some changes to movesets, from the characters they've announced it looks like they've given Bowser a complete overhaul and he looks amazing now, sadly Mario, Link, and Samus look exactly the same which is a shame because they were all in dire need of buffs.

As for characters I really hope Luigi, and Zero Suit Samus return, and as for new characters there are a lot of potential ones, but I think the ones I'd like to see the most would be Isaac from Golden Sun, Ashley from Wario Ware, and Little Mac from Punch Out

Finally stages, I can't really think of any specific stages I'd like to see, the one's they've shown so far look awesome like the new and improved Battlefield, the Nintendogs stage, Dr. Wily's Castle, the Spirit Tracks stage, the boxing ring from Punch Out, and the New Super Mario Bros stage.
deadjamesJun 28, 2013 1:22 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2013 1:57 PM

Feb 2010
personally i would like to see ray 01 or one of them from custom robo as a playable character.

ice climbers

give samus her speed booster, give her the final ice plasma wave beam she has in all the metroid games (except prime). give her space jump. (hell megamans getting all his powers so why not)

give kriby his actual powers like sword, fire and plasma.

remove all the clone characters.

Ridley as a playable character

gygas as the final boss
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Feb 2013
hazerddex said:
personally i would like to see ray 01 or one of them from custom robo as a playable character.

ice climbers

give samus her speed booster, give her the final ice plasma wave beam she has in all the metroid games (except prime). give her space jump. (hell megamans getting all his powers so why not)

gygas as the final boss
If Ice Climbers come back they need to be nerfed hardcore, their chain grab is so OP in Brawl, I would consider them the best character in the game for the simple fact that once you get caught in a chain grab you just automatically lose that stock unless they drop it, which is rare for competent Ice Climbers players.

Brawl already removed all the clones, even the characters with similar fighting styles are distinctly different from one another. Also, I hear the Ridley request a lot, but the fact is he is far too big to be a playable character, having him would be like any other character having a perpetual Super Mushroom.
deadjamesJun 23, 2013 5:34 PM
Jun 23, 2013 4:49 PM

Nov 2008
Having your own custom character and be able to play as them in both versions.

Jun 23, 2013 5:32 PM

Feb 2013
Hoppy said:
I said keep it realistic, realistically that is not likely to happen in a game that is all about Nintendo characters, unless they let you play as your Mii, which wouldn't really be a custom character because you wouldn't be able to customize its fighting style.
deadjamesJun 23, 2013 5:36 PM
Jun 23, 2013 7:46 PM

Oct 2008
hazerddex said:

ice climbers

gygas as the final boss

how the hell would ridley work as a playable character???
Jun 23, 2013 7:56 PM

Aug 2008
Not broken characters.

Support for competitive players and tournaments.

Everything OP said about the mechanics; Air dodging, physics, etc.
DeseradaJun 23, 2013 7:59 PM
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
Jun 24, 2013 5:02 AM

May 2013
I just hope they actually make Sonic play decent in this game.

Like, he is probably my favourite video game character of all time, but in SBBB, he had 2 spindash moves as his side B and down B, and he hardly had any moves that can send an opponent flying, and the ones he did have were far too slow for such a fast character (wind up punch, anyone?)

That being said, Snake was far too overpowered. All the special moves he had were fine, but his triple A, his side tilt and his dash attack were far too powerful.
Jun 24, 2013 5:46 AM

Jan 2011
BigSimo said:

I'd imagine similar to Charizard and Bowser.
Jun 24, 2013 12:58 PM

Feb 2013
Metaknight nerfs.
Jun 24, 2013 1:15 PM

May 2013
Be everything I ever dreamed of, still to be serious, I'm hoping the 3ds version plays as fluid as the console counterpart. That said, the 3ds hardware is about the same power or more than a GC so that might not be a problem.

Other than that, if sakurai provide some well designed characters and movesets, that would be great. I mean as quirky wii fit trainer is, I LOVE her move set. I don't get all the hate on her really.
You're all idiots, but I'm no different.
Jun 24, 2013 1:43 PM

Feb 2010
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.
he needs a buff if anything i keep mopping the floor with him as ice climbers and samus also kirby
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 24, 2013 3:57 PM

Feb 2013
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.
he needs a buff if anything i keep mopping the floor with him as ice climbers and samus also kirby

That might be true with your friends but in competitive play Metaknight has dominated most of the rankings, such is the case in the latest Super Smash Brother's tourny because of his aerial superiority and frame 1 attacks.
MoldyCerealJun 24, 2013 4:00 PM
Jun 24, 2013 4:45 PM

Feb 2010
MoldyCereal said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.

That might be true with your friends but in competitive play Metaknight has dominated most of the rankings, such is the case in the latest Super Smash Brother's tourny because of his aerial superiority and frame 1 attacks.

>_> but i did fight other who are in competitive play.. .

also aerial superiority my foot he just makes himself a better target for ness

also rock kirby says hi to 1 frame attacks

Jun 24, 2013 5:01 PM

Apr 2011
I WANNA PLAY AS RAYMAN! I don't care if it's not japanese.
Jun 24, 2013 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
I was looking forward to Tom Nook as an addition, but they added the Villager from AC instead, aside from those two I probably want to see more classic characters playable like Daisy or Waluigi and of course new poke balls with the new pokemon from 5th generation.
Jun 24, 2013 6:50 PM

May 2013
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.

No, by competitive players, he doesn't mean typical competitive players you find on AllIsBrawl. He means the best of the best, people who play in official tournements! Players that can utilize Metaknight to his fullest potential!

Ya know Metaknight and Snake are so good that both of them are banned at some official tourneys, and sometimes it''s only Metaknight that's banned. That is how good he is. Of course, I'm no good with Metaknight as he is hard to master, but those who can can't be beat. Anyone can be good with Snake though as he is easy to use. If I remember correctly, the best SSBB player in the world uses Metaknight.
Jun 25, 2013 12:37 PM

Feb 2013
MoldyCereal said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.

Meta Knight is overrated Ice Climbers should take his spot as the only SS tier character because competitively he gets stomped by them, Falco, Snake, Pikachu, Zero Suit Samus, and Luigi.
Jun 25, 2013 12:43 PM

Feb 2013
\
Dark_Chaos said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.

No, by competitive players, he doesn't mean typical competitive players you find on AllIsBrawl. He means the best of the best, people who play in official tournements! Players that can utilize Metaknight to his fullest potential!

Ya know Metaknight and Snake are so good that both of them are banned at some official tourneys, and sometimes it''s only Metaknight that's banned. That is how good he is. Of course, I'm no good with Metaknight as he is hard to master, but those who can can't be beat. Anyone can be good with Snake though as he is easy to use. If I remember correctly, the best SSBB player in the world uses Metaknight.
Snake has never been banned from an official tournament, if he were then, Diddy Kong, Falco, Olimar, and Ice Climbers would also be banned because they're all higher on the tier list than him, and that is false that Meta Knight is hard to master, he is actually incredibly easy to learn the only tricky thing to learn with Meta Knight is how to proficiently control him while gliding which isn't useful on many stages anyway, Snake on the other hand is a really advanced character to learn comparatively, and the current Brawl world champion Salem mains Zero Suit Samus.
Jun 25, 2013 2:05 PM

May 2013
deadjames said:
Dark_Chaos said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.

Snake has never been banned from an official tournament, if he were then, Diddy Kong, Falco, Olimar, and Ice Climbers would also be banned because they're all higher on the tier list than him, and that is false that Meta Knight is hard to master, he is actually incredibly easy to learn the only tricky thing to learn with Meta Knight is how to proficiently control him while gliding which isn't useful on many stages anyway, Snake on the other hand is a really advanced character to learn comparatively, and the current Brawl world champion Salem mains Zero Suit Samus.

Oh, my bad. I swear I thought I heard Snake getting banned along with Metaknight though. Maybe it wasn't an official tourney then, but a non official one? Who knows :P In any case, Snake is overpowered and easy to use in my opinion. The amount of amazing Snakes I've played and got whooped by is astounding, at least when it's not doubles anyway. Meanwhile, I'm awful with Metaknight, and I've easily beaten many Metaknights over the years. I'm guessing I've just not come across any amazing ones yet.
Jun 25, 2013 3:00 PM

Dec 2012
Remake more Pit's move set, they remade two specials but Pit in Brawl was very under rated i think now with the Uprising game they can give him more a appealing move set, not that i don't like Pit's move set , its good but when i play with him i feel something is lacking
Jun 25, 2013 3:56 PM

Feb 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
deadjames said:
Dark_Chaos said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
hazerddex said:
MoldyCereal said:
Metaknight nerfs.

Oh, my bad. I swear I thought I heard Snake getting banned along with Metaknight though. Maybe it wasn't an official tourney then, but a non official one? Who knows :P In any case, Snake is overpowered and easy to use in my opinion. The amount of amazing Snakes I've played and got whooped by is astounding, at least when it's not doubles anyway. Meanwhile, I'm awful with Metaknight, and I've easily beaten many Metaknights over the years. I'm guessing I've just not come across any amazing ones yet.
Snake is a really solid character (no pun intended), but he is by no means overpowered, he pretty much crumbles against any character faster than him, especially Marth, a good Marth player is Snake's worst nightmare in the competitive community, but I would agree with you about Meta Knight, I feel that he is not as good as the competitive community gives him credit for, I mean I main Luigi, a low tier character, but any competent Luigi player who is familiar with the matchup should be able to wreck Meta Knight pretty easily.
Jun 25, 2013 4:01 PM

Feb 2013
xDaiki said:
Remake more Pit's move set, they remade two specials but Pit in Brawl was very under rated i think now with the Uprising game they can give him more a appealing move set, not that i don't like Pit's move set , its good but when i play with him i feel something is lacking
I wouldn't say Pit is underrated, he's C tier and every character from S-C is considered tournament viable, so he's definitely considered one of the better characters in the game by the competitive community. Have you played Project M? It's a Brawl mod that gives it all the mechanics of Melee, personally I like Pit a lot better on that and I hope his moveset on the new ones is similar to what it is on Project M.
Jun 25, 2013 10:25 PM
Nov 2009
Ah, Project M, the good version of Brawl. Won't buy the Wii U but I still hope it has the same mechanics as Melee. Then I can at least watch some tournaments without falling asleep.
Jun 25, 2013 11:31 PM

Feb 2013
Lucumo said:
Ah, Project M, the good version of Brawl. Won't buy the Wii U but I still hope it has the same mechanics as Melee. Then I can at least watch some tournaments without falling asleep.
I wouldn't say Project M is better than Brawl, it's just different, it's just as flawed though, but in different ways, not to mention it's still in development and the version that's out now is just a demo.
Jun 26, 2013 2:51 AM

May 2013
I personally hate project M. From what I've seen, it is supposed to make everything faster like Melee and give players the wave dash and air dodge, correct? Well I hate that. Melee was a good game on the Gamecube, but because it was like that, it was never "amazing" in my opinion. Project M is supposed to make Brawl more competitive apparently, but it makes everything less fun if you take the floatyness out of it in my opinion, but alas, everyone seems to always disagree with me when I say that -.-
Jun 26, 2013 4:25 PM

Feb 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
I personally hate project M. From what I've seen, it is supposed to make everything faster like Melee and give players the wave dash and air dodge, correct? Well I hate that. Melee was a good game on the Gamecube, but because it was like that, it was never "amazing" in my opinion. Project M is supposed to make Brawl more competitive apparently, but it makes everything less fun if you take the floatyness out of it in my opinion, but alas, everyone seems to always disagree with me when I say that -.-
I don't know where you got your information, but the developers of Project M never intended for it to be played competitively, the competitive community just happened to take a shine to it. Also it doesn't remove all of the Brawl mechanics, nor does it have all of Melee's mechanics, it's basically a combination of the two with a little something extra thrown in as well.
Jun 26, 2013 4:29 PM

Aug 2012
deadjames said:
Hoppy said:
I said keep it realistic, realistically that is not likely to happen in a game that is all about Nintendo characters, unless they let you play as your Mii, which wouldn't really be a custom character because you wouldn't be able to customize its fighting style.

I think you're going to be in for a surprise
3DS
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jun 26, 2013 8:17 PM

Jun 2013
It would be cool if the game start with the First Smash Bros Character Unlocked and Then you unlock new one through achivement or adventure mode(Yeah i know this won't happen but still)
But seriously i hope the normal battle mode get a little bit speeded up cause i play special brawl/Faster and think it's really slow! But hey that's me xD Sorry for suck ass english too
Jun 26, 2013 9:43 PM

Jun 2013
Better fighting mechanism

Different level mechanism

And more better items that are not similarlike the past SSB's..

Also the character movements and moves that should be different and not just " Block...Hit...Powerful 'hold' Hit... Block....

Idk ;_;
Jun 26, 2013 10:43 PM

May 2013
deadjames said:
Dark_Chaos said:
I don't know where you got your information, but the developers of Project M never intended for it to be played competitively, the competitive community just happened to take a shine to it. Also it doesn't remove all of the Brawl mechanics, nor does it have all of Melee's mechanics, it's basically a combination of the two with a little something extra thrown in as well.

Oh, is that so? I'm guessing that may have been why I thought so then. Still, it does seem to specifically cater to the competitive community, so it's not silly for one to assume such a thing.
Jun 26, 2013 10:49 PM
Jul 2018
I'd like the AI to be more difficult
Jun 26, 2013 10:53 PM

Dec 2009
I hope galacta knight makes it in and he'll be even more broken than metaknight becoming the new ss+ tier in his own category

also hope ice climbers and marth make it back.
Jun 26, 2013 11:06 PM

Dec 2009
deadjames said:

What the fuck LOL metaknight isn't easy to use at top level, he is "easy to use", but no, not at top level. You will never see a pocket metaknight make it far against a mid-top level player who knows the match up and knows how to play it correctly. Salem won Apex 2013, that doesn't make him the world champion??? it's just one of the biggest smash tournaments, soon after apex Salem got absolutely destroyed by Nairo at a tournament (a metaknight main who has beaten salem every single time they have played)

Salem does deserve some credit though for beating Mew2King and Otori, arguably 2 of the best metaknights in the world.
Jun 27, 2013 3:53 AM

May 2009
I noticed alot of people at Gamefaqs want Mii characters.

Why, fucking why? That would look so stupid, 4 low res derp faces beating up each other, just imagine it. My biggest hope?
No FUCKING Mii's.

Kthnx.

By the way, I'm very stoked to play as Megaman I'm a DIEHARD Megaman fanboy. Megaman on the boxart? I fucking buy it. My personal favorites are the X and Megaman Zero games. Legends is also fine.

Looks like Nintendo cares more about him then Capcom does. O well, this is a step into the right direction. Maybe Megaman will see the light again next year.
ShoryuukenJun 27, 2013 3:56 AM
Jun 27, 2013 4:01 AM
Mar 2011
more old school Japan Only Characters look how well Marth worked

Yoko [ Valis]
Ruka[Gran Historia]
Cotton[ Mahou Bouken Cotton]
Tachibana [ Famicom Tentei Club] Ryuichi Worked in Ultimate MvC3
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jun 27, 2013 10:13 PM

Feb 2013
Kumagawa said:
deadjames said:

What the fuck LOL metaknight isn't easy to use at top level, he is "easy to use", but no, not at top level. You will never see a pocket metaknight make it far against a mid-top level player who knows the match up and knows how to play it correctly. Salem won Apex 2013, that doesn't make him the world champion??? it's just one of the biggest smash tournaments, soon after apex Salem got absolutely destroyed by Nairo at a tournament (a metaknight main who has beaten salem every single time they have played)

Salem does deserve some credit though for beating Mew2King and Otori, arguably 2 of the best metaknights in the world.
You won't see a pocket anything make it far against anyone, you're missing the point, I was referring to how easy he is to learn, and Meta Knight is much easier to learn than Snake, of course that is a very subjective statement, but I had an easier time learning how to play MK than I did Snake, ease of use is a whole different matter all together, but that fact that MK is at the top of the tier list would in fact make him the easiest character to use, and Apex is advertised as the world's biggest Smash tournament, so I'm inclined to disagree with you about Salem, I know he lost to Nairo, but he still holds his title because that was a small tournament which was part of the Road to Apex 2014 series.
Jun 27, 2013 10:44 PM

Feb 2013
deadjames said:
Kumagawa said:
deadjames said:

You won't see a pocket anything make it far against anyone, you're missing the point, I was referring to how easy he is to learn, and Meta Knight is much easier to learn than Snake, of course that is a very subjective statement, but I had an easier time learning how to play MK than I did Snake, ease of use is a whole different matter all together, but that fact that MK is at the top of the tier list would in fact make him the easiest character to use, and Apex is advertised as the world's biggest Smash tournament, so I'm inclined to disagree with you about Salem, I know he lost to Nairo, but he still holds his title because that was a small tournament which was part of the Road to Apex 2014 series.

You also must take into account that many top Metaknight players have not played the ZSS vs Metaknight matchup as much as Salem has. This is not to bash on Salem (I have MASSIVE respect for the guy and influenced me to take up ZSS) but as more players get used to the match up, his reign will end soon.
Jun 28, 2013 12:07 AM

Feb 2013
MoldyCereal said:
deadjames said:
Kumagawa said:
deadjames said:

You also must take into account that many top Metaknight players have not played the ZSS vs Metaknight matchup as much as Salem has. This is not to bash on Salem (I have MASSIVE respect for the guy and influenced me to take up ZSS) but as more players get used to the match up, his reign will end soon.
That's debatable, in my opinion ZSS has the advantage in that matchup regardless, with armor pieces she straight up dominates MK, without them she has superior reach, multiple options to deter nado, and can rack up damage a lot faster, not to mention MK is one of the lightest characters and dies at very low percents, as long as she doesn't challenge MK in the air ZSS pretty much wins.
Jun 28, 2013 8:57 PM

Feb 2013
As for characters, I'd really love to see some of the cast from Tales of Symphonia make appearances, even if they're not playable characters. I'm really excited that Nintendo is now on a more modern platform, and I hope like hell that they jump on the opportunity to bring more JRPG content to the US. Also, I'd like to see this game packed with features, but not in the way that Brawl was. Brawl had an assload of features, but they felt a little overwhelming and rushed to me. The stage editor ended up sucking pretty hard and didn't give you much liberty to do anything special. The online play was a great idea, but it wasn't really seamless as it should have been. (hopefully that aspect will be taken care of now that Nintendo has a pretty decent online service). I'd also love to see achievements and more community-based stuff happening.

Lastly, I hope that this game has LOADS of characters and maps, but never at the cost of originality. It really sucks when any kind of game has a giant selection and too many of the characters/maps are alike to really tell them apart.
Jun 29, 2013 12:58 AM

Feb 2013
Aurumai said:
As for characters, I'd really love to see some of the cast from Tales of Symphonia make appearances, even if they're not playable characters. I'm really excited that Nintendo is now on a more modern platform, and I hope like hell that they jump on the opportunity to bring more JRPG content to the US. Also, I'd like to see this game packed with features, but not in the way that Brawl was. Brawl had an assload of features, but they felt a little overwhelming and rushed to me. The stage editor ended up sucking pretty hard and didn't give you much liberty to do anything special. The online play was a great idea, but it wasn't really seamless as it should have been. (hopefully that aspect will be taken care of now that Nintendo has a pretty decent online service). I'd also love to see achievements and more community-based stuff happening.

Lastly, I hope that this game has LOADS of characters and maps, but never at the cost of originality. It really sucks when any kind of game has a giant selection and too many of the characters/maps are alike to really tell them apart.
I doubt that the roster will be any bigger than it is in Brawl, because every character added = a ton of extra work for Sakurai and Brawl had a pretty huge roster, and while it's true that Namco is helping Sakurai with the balancing, I highly doubt we'll see any Tales characters as awesome as that would be, as I said before, he is stressing that he wants very few third party characters, Mega Man has already been announced and if Sonic and Snake return there is a slight possibility that there will be one more and if it's a Namco character realistically it will probably be Pac-Man because he is far more popular worldwide than the Tales series, but who knows I could be wrong because the previous three games have had a few pretty obscure characters.
Jun 29, 2013 12:13 PM

Feb 2013
Yeah, I agree with you on all points there. It was just wishful thinking. I wouldn't mind seeing the Tales cast appear as trophies or assist trophies though.

The reason I hope that they go above and beyond with this Smash Brothers (aside from the obvious reasons) is that I feel like Nintendo really needs to build up some hype for the Wii U. I've been a Nintendo fan all of my life, and I'm so sick and tired of all this "console war" BS that fanboys just can't shut up about. It always comes down to hardware power, which in itself is an idiotic thing to pay attention to since ALL consoles, even the ones that haven't been released yet, are nowhere near as powerful as you can get in a computer from yesterday.

I feel like Nintendo needs to really blow everyone away with this one (even if it means adding even more characters) because they're finally playing on a High Definition platform after nearly a decade of it being the standard. Nintendo should really, REALLY play on that and impress people by shaking it up a bit -- Not necessarily with the graphics, but just with impressive games to show all of the fanboy idiots that hardware doesn't matter.
Jun 29, 2013 12:41 PM

Feb 2013
Aurumai said:
Yeah, I agree with you on all points there. It was just wishful thinking. I wouldn't mind seeing the Tales cast appear as trophies or assist trophies though.

The reason I hope that they go above and beyond with this Smash Brothers (aside from the obvious reasons) is that I feel like Nintendo really needs to build up some hype for the Wii U. I've been a Nintendo fan all of my life, and I'm so sick and tired of all this "console war" BS that fanboys just can't shut up about. It always comes down to hardware power, which in itself is an idiotic thing to pay attention to since ALL consoles, even the ones that haven't been released yet, are nowhere near as powerful as you can get in a computer from yesterday.

I feel like Nintendo needs to really blow everyone away with this one (even if it means adding even more characters) because they're finally playing on a High Definition platform after nearly a decade of it being the standard. Nintendo should really, REALLY play on that and impress people by shaking it up a bit -- Not necessarily with the graphics, but just with impressive games to show all of the fanboy idiots that hardware doesn't matter.
The console war is never going to go away because the companies themselves are the ones who instigate it, and competition is what keeps the market from stagnating, but I can almost guarantee you Nintendo isn't going anywhere any time soon, I remember back in the 90s every one said Sega and PC were going to faze Nintendo out, and that obviously never happened.
Jun 29, 2013 12:46 PM

Aug 2012
A story mode as good or better than brawl's.
Also Yoshi to still be playable... since he's my main
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jun 29, 2013 3:55 PM

May 2013
I LOST MY BRAWL! I CRIED..... almost

I have no real 'hopes' for the game, asides from it being just as fun as the previous two

But, on a personal note, I kinda hope they bring Mewtwo back and give him his awesome armor from the first Pokemon movie.

That would make my day (Cuz Mewtwo was like the catalyst for a massive part of my childhood lol)
Jun 29, 2013 3:59 PM
Mar 2011
i say more Japanese only Characters cuase im very bitter over how sony Handled that Joke of a game they did hardly any foucs om there home Market
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jun 30, 2013 1:29 AM

Feb 2013
Manganese said:
I LOST MY BRAWL! I CRIED..... almost

I have no real 'hopes' for the game, asides from it being just as fun as the previous two

But, on a personal note, I kinda hope they bring Mewtwo back and give him his awesome armor from the first Pokemon movie.

That would make my day (Cuz Mewtwo was like the catalyst for a massive part of my childhood lol)
I doubt Mewtwo will be back because Lucario was pretty much his replacement, not to mention unlike Mewtwo, Lucario is actually high tier.
Jun 30, 2013 11:53 PM
Apr 2013
BigSimo said:
hazerddex said:

ice climbers

gygas as the final boss

Look up smash bros crusade, its possible to put Ridley in it.
Jun 30, 2013 11:53 PM

Oct 2012
I just hope its close to melee, I always go back to it in my free time for a quick match with Peach or Captain Falcon as my main character.
Jul 1, 2013 9:52 AM

Jul 2012
I'm really hoping for good compatability between 3DS and Wiiu. The way MH3U went about it was great, but I'm sure they can do better.
Also, the ability to play on 3DS via internet to other Wiiu's/3DS' would be great, as knowing all my friends will be getting Wiiu, whereas I'm stuck with 3ds (being poor ftw.)
Other than that..

pls.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 3 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
5 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.