Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Apr 25, 2023 11:04 AM

Mar 2017
Not Kite :( Gon's endless optimism is not really working out this time. What a cool change of pace for a shonen
∧,,,∧
(  ̳• · • ̳)
/    づ♡ Hello meow!
Apr 25, 2023 11:24 AM
Apr 2022
Pitou is so strong
She also killed kite. The way she is holding on his head is really creepy ಥ_ಥ
Sep 6, 2023 9:41 AM
Mar 2023
esta bien buena la neferpitou
Oct 12, 2023 8:09 AM
Mar 2021
Oh. My. God.

Kite
is dead
Feb 3, 3:52 AM

Jan 2021
Now this is a kill that didnt look pointless. It showed how strong the royal guards actually are. Difficult to think they will be beaten without a trick or weakness.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 13, 7:24 PM

Mar 2023
I'm gonna be honest. After all the praise and acclaim I've heard the Chimera Ant Arc receive over the years, my expectations were through the heavens. Unfortunately, and I may be inviting a ton of backlash, but up until this episode, this arc has been a real drag. Less than ideal pacing, minimal animation, boring dialogue, lack of interesting new characters. Hey, I think the concept and premise is great. I was initially very intrigued. But most of this arc has reminded me of some of One Piece's lowest moments. I really miss the mind games and mental wars and strategizing found in the prior arcs. Right now, it's mainly drawn out fight scenes and evil chimeras spouting the same thing over again. I'm also a bit disappointed that, seemingly, one of the most powerful antagonists we're introduced to was able to achieve God levels of Nen and the intellect of a genius within weeks of sentience. The cat thing was literally just born, and they're already seemingly undefeatable. Also, I just knew Kite would meet tragedy immediately after handing Gon Ging's card—painfully predictable. A sweet moment nonetheless.

However, with all that exposition out of the way, I mainly came here to say that this has been the MOST compelling one since Gon/Killua first met Kite. Something in particular about this episode kept my attention like the others hadn't. So I'm really hoping the arc goes up uphill from here.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
Today, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
Today, 3:58 AM

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.