Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 21, 2013 11:31 AM

Sep 2012
I'm actually trying not to think about how the time travel works out because it would probably eat up hours of my time, but yes, its very confusing.

I was definitely apprehensive of Lucy's idea of destroying the gate. The less time alteration that is used in this situation, the better. There has already been so much and after a while things can really get screwed up.

I also really hope this isn't going to be the end of the fighting. No one really, has shown that much forte in the battle. One thing I did notice is that, if Natsu didn't hear Lucy's plan to break the gate, then it might not be contingent upon as many of the timelines because it was an accident and not an actual attempt to change the future by destroying the gate. Just a thought.
Jun 21, 2013 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
*sigh* this arc had such promise but shitty writing made it shitty in the end.
Jun 21, 2013 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
This conclusion reminded me far too much of One Piece, Skypiea.

Regardless, hot new outfit on lucy... hhnnnnggg.
A bit of cleavage or an ass shot would of been perfect :\
Jun 21, 2013 12:36 PM

Oct 2008
orbbie said:

So Natsu saves everyone... A G A I N !!

While also give another big, loud speeh that speaks for everyone. Only this one about not fixating on rewriting the future and living in the moment to the fullest..... strangely-enough reminds me of this.

DaJay42 said:
Well, the day is saved...

Thanks to... THE POWERPUFF... oh wait, wrong story.
HypeathonJun 21, 2013 12:42 PM
Jun 21, 2013 1:03 PM
Oct 2011
sokekingu said:
come on guys, cant you see this was crap? its an exact copy of when luffy used ougan rifle on enel and destroyed the bell with the impact.... hiro isnt even trying, this arc gets a 2.5 / 5

even if hiro really did intend to take that idea from oda (which i doubt he did haha) then why would he take a shitty scene from one of the more shitty arcs in one piece :P
Jun 21, 2013 1:07 PM

Mar 2009
They wont fix anything. Only cause Future Rogue to be stuck in the present and then Acnologia will come.
In the end Future Rogue will die a heroic but pointless death against Acnologia and then his future will happen for real with no way of countering it by going back to the past as the gates were broken.

It suck's I'm too far into this manga to drop it and it feels so bad atm.
Jun 21, 2013 2:31 PM

Feb 2012
Rogue man wtf. :
Jun 21, 2013 3:12 PM

Jul 2008
Where's a tardis when you need it?
Jun 21, 2013 3:28 PM

Nov 2012
okay, after this shit ass arc I no longer have faith in FT's plot,
Rogue got trolled by mashima AGAIN, whereas we can see he raped LFD natsu couple chapters ago, and now he lost to natsu who just got a little push by a fuckin dragon ???? COME ON MASHIMA WAT THE FAK
Jun 21, 2013 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
Oh please let there be a paradox on this. This arc hasn't been that great and that could save the consistency of the manga. I dunno, pull a Dahaka like in Prince of Persia, the gods of time coming to punish them for messing with what's not rightfully theirs, or something.

From the start I have been hoping the plot would evolve into something greater, that all the clues were in front of us and it made SENSE, instead of pulling something out of the magician's hat every time they face trouble. But the longer it goes the less probable that seems. Havng been re-watching all available Hunter x Hunter 2011 episodes, the writing is so sublime I can't help but smh whenever I read FT. A shame. Please, Mashima, make something mindblowing that brings sense to everything!
Jun 21, 2013 6:45 PM

Dec 2009
An expected Fairy Tail type ending.
Jun 21, 2013 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
I'm gonna slap someone if the arc ends next chapter. If its going to end that easily, I think I'll give up hope on FT. And I love F!Rogue, too. The fact that Rogue got beaten by Natsu just because he has a dragon on his side...no, I take that back. Natsu would still beat him with or without the dragon.

And if it turns out F!Rogue turned out this way because of Frosch I'm gonna call F!Rogue Obito #2. But I'll still love F!Rogue. His hair is just so goddamn sexy...;~;
Jun 21, 2013 7:50 PM

May 2011
I heard too much "time", "past", and "future" in this chapter.

Mashima, you're not going to ever top Sieghart, Reesha and Symphonia from Rave.

Try something new man. Fairy Tail is starting to look like a bad joke.

Though if not compared, I guess it can be enjoyable. So I'll stick with it, especially since there is still Zeref and Jellal in this Manga.
Jun 22, 2013 1:22 AM

Jan 2013
I didn't expect this was going to end that suddenly, I was expecting more dragons and Natsu seeing Igneel finally, but this saga seems to end here
Jun 22, 2013 1:55 AM

Apr 2008
SergioSource said:
Oh please let there be a paradox on this. This arc hasn't been that great and that could save the consistency of the manga. I dunno, pull a Dahaka like in Prince of Persia, the gods of time coming to punish them for messing with what's not rightfully theirs, or something.

From the start I have been hoping the plot would evolve into something greater, that all the clues were in front of us and it made SENSE, instead of pulling something out of the magician's hat every time they face trouble. But the longer it goes the less probable that seems. Havng been re-watching all available Hunter x Hunter 2011 episodes, the writing is so sublime I can't help but smh whenever I read FT. A shame. Please, Mashima, make something mindblowing that brings sense to everything!

OMFG yes please. A Dahakka like entity would BE THE BEST THING EVER
Jun 22, 2013 7:20 AM

Aug 2011
...seriously? This better not be the end of the arc. I can't accept that a catastrophic disaster of this level can be ended when Natsu suddenly feels like trying.
Jun 23, 2013 4:23 AM

Oct 2012
very predictable and the art very Awesome :O
Jun 24, 2013 9:54 AM

Feb 2013
NATSU BREAKING GATES LIKE A BOSS
Jun 24, 2013 12:39 PM

Jan 2013
great chapter ^^ Yay Natsu destroyed the gate :D
Jun 25, 2013 10:00 AM

Aug 2011
now that the gate is broken, this arc should soon be over
Jun 25, 2013 12:34 PM
Dec 2012
Mashima can draw well fights while talking unlike other Shounen Mangaka. However the last panel itself.. Retarded.
Jun 25, 2013 7:20 PM

Aug 2011
Wut.

They don't even mention Ultear...at all.
Jun 26, 2013 2:23 AM

Dec 2011
Yes. Hopefully this arc wraps up and no more time paradox stuff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2013 2:28 AM

Sep 2008
Fiji said:

Yeah, this time paradox thing is getting old really quick. Very not impressed with recent developments. That Gray/Ultear sacrifice thing seems really rushed and no build up. Maybe Mashima-san needs to go on a hiatus.
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Jun 26, 2013 12:57 PM

Jun 2008
Megmurdel said:
aaindjx said:
and Ultear was forgotten and died :c

I got a feeling that wont do much affect the "present time" even if natsu destroyed the gate

i know it sounds a big BS (and it is) but i can even imagine that she survived that -.-'

With Mashima it doesn't sound much like bullshit at all.

kuity said:
Fiji said:

Yeah, this time paradox thing is getting old really quick. Very not impressed with recent developments. That Gray/Ultear sacrifice thing seems really rushed and no build up. Maybe Mashima-san needs to go on a hiatus.

No what he needs is an author cause he sucks at plot development.
Jun 27, 2013 4:41 AM

Oct 2011
1/5

So the conflict is solved now? that was fast. What else do you have Mashima-sensei?
Jun 27, 2013 5:44 AM

Apr 2008
This just in from Mashima's Twitter. Translation is spotty but here's the basic:

Among the number 32 of the Weekly Shonen Magazine of July 10 and the number 33 of the 17th July, there will be published three chapters in two weeks for a total of 128 pages. Together to the Special Magazine of the 20th July, you can read 150 pages of FT in two weeks. This is the first time this has happened ever in this magazine, we hope for a better future! It ‘a small tribute to the fans who have always supported us. Have fun! "

Sounds to me like this arc isn't over.
Jun 27, 2013 6:34 AM

Dec 2007
Darklight0303 said:
This just in from Mashima's Twitter. Translation is spotty but here's the basic:

Among the number 32 of the Weekly Shonen Magazine of July 10 and the number 33 of the 17th July, there will be published three chapters in two weeks for a total of 128 pages. Together to the Special Magazine of the 20th July, you can read 150 pages of FT in two weeks. This is the first time this has happened ever in this magazine, we hope for a better future! It ‘a small tribute to the fans who have always supported us. Have fun! "

Sounds to me like this arc isn't over.
Thank you for translation^^ So...soon, we should just wait and see ;>
Jun 27, 2013 9:26 AM

Jul 2011
I don't think this Arc will end yet...there r still a lot of questions left unanswered, 1. We haven't seen Lucy sininging like in Carla's premonition, 2. Levy's journal (if u still remember her future writing something) 3. And finally the ramifications of present natsu's action...can't w8 4 it!!!
"When people realize how lonely it is being on their own, they will become kind."
— Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
Jun 27, 2013 10:12 AM

Apr 2008
Part 2 of Mashima's Twitter:

FT information in Japan
Some Fairytail information in Japan and little translations.

Mashima’s tweets 2

@tsukiyaman と、とんでもないっ… 2週で128ページ!!?

まあ、準備には半年くらいかかってるんですがね。一ヶ月休める量のストックを全部放出!

@tsukiyaman(he is mangaka too): 128pages in two weeks!? Is it possible?

I’ve prepared this for 6 months. And now I release all my manga stocks which could have made 1 month break for me.

体の心配してくれる人や、二週間でそんなに描けるんですか?という人が多いのだけど、今年の一月から少しずつ準備を進めてきた事なので作業自体はもうとっくに終わってます。特別速筆という訳ではないんですよ。体もいたって健康です。ありがとう。

Some people are worrying about my health and asking me that “Is it possible to draw those in two weeks?". Actually I’ve been preparing for this from January so most of works are already done. I’m not that special fast-drawing mangaka. And I’m in good condition too, thank you for your concern!

So this is not just some unrelated HUGE omake....I AM SCARED.
Darklight0303Jun 27, 2013 10:18 AM
Jul 24, 2013 12:22 AM

Nov 2011
I just cannot bring to like this version of time travel's theory..
How could there is two different future ( Future Lucy's and Future Rogue's ) when you can destroy one(s) of the future with change something in the present, that just sounds stupis Mashima. Logically that should create one new future rather than destroy one existing future ... -_-
I hope that Mashima just lied again to bring the new twist that Future Lucy's theory is wrong ...
Jim_HeartJul 24, 2013 12:25 AM
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Aug 26, 2013 6:32 AM

Jul 2009
Natsu breaks the gate that's supposedly resistant to magic with...magic. Seems legit.
Nov 15, 2014 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
Blah blah blah hope
Blah blah blah despair
Blah blah blah paths
Blah blah blah I'll take that hope away
Blah blah blah more hope
Blah blah blah final attack

And another potentially interesting arc is flushed away in just one chapter.
Sep 8, 2017 7:55 AM

Feb 2013
The gate is destroyed!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.