Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 31, 2022 7:49 AM

Jul 2020
I've been captivated from the beginning to the end and unlike most I really liked the pacing of the show. The peculiar art style and music are fitting to the overall atmosphere. Also I used to read a lot of ancient myths and legends way back when so I saw some familiar references here
Nov 19, 2022 10:33 PM
Feb 2021
Well that was unexpected for kiyoko to kill tear i didn’t expect her having that evil
Side it always shown that she only cares for her bother but I never thought she would take joy from killing someone

I was surprised that the originals were still alive it shame that the clones one died and all bc the want to start a new race heck the didn’t stood a chance to fight back the just got killed easily

In this last few episode idk why the made tatsuya a side character like he was the mc the whole time but after kiyoko getting pregnant he just turn into a crybaby and getting angry easily just bc of her sister I’m disappointed that he never got character development

The show overall was bit of hassle bc it was slow pace and the didn’t explain the back story not until like the 2nd half I would give this a 6/10 bc fhe introduced new characters without background story in which of made me more confused bc i didn’t know who the were
May 21, 2023 5:19 PM

Apr 2016
Below average anime for its themes, no one straight-thinking character, and a bunch of mentally ill retards deciding the fate of the world.
Jun 20, 2023 4:28 AM

Jan 2016
anyone want to speculate what tear said?
looks like three syllables

Oct 29, 2023 10:15 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Another anime that i doesn't know "why I watch it and what is going on ?"
Apr 9, 2:24 AM
Mar 2022
I don't remember why the clones were created, it was by accident right? So they served no purpose.

Why the originals showed up at the hotel in the end? Was it needed? Did the original Madoka have to kiss the countess so the sky falls?
And the clones needed to be killed, or was it done just for the drama? It kinda sucks if it was done just to make the ending more impactful, because... yeah, whatever.

And, at the end, the "new race" killed Tear? was tear still there, didnt it merge with the sky and disappear? Or maybe it was Madoka's sister who killed the new race?

Mh

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Great or Horrible

magnus - Nov 15, 2007

18 by APolygons2 »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:36 PM

Poll: » Gilgamesh Episode 1 Discussion

DaBigD - Jan 2, 2009

26 by koji_K »»
May 21, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Gilgamesh Episode 25 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Apr 7, 2013

5 by Dawizz »»
Oct 26, 2022 12:41 PM

Poll: » Gilgamesh Episode 20 Discussion

6 by Inexplicable »»
Aug 31, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Gilgamesh Episode 11 Discussion

6 by Inexplicable »»
Aug 30, 2022 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.