Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 5, 2013 5:42 AM

Aug 2009
That Kaien and Ichigo look alike was and were probably related was speculated even before the speculations that his mother was a quincy started.

It still doesnt make sense that Ichigo had to fight him instead of Hichigo.What was the point of having to beat/subdue your zanpakuto?

@Sephirous
I dont hink the studio would actually care about the inconsistencies.
Jun 5, 2013 5:47 AM

Aug 2011
Jim_Heart said:
I knew it that Bleach has one of the most epic plot in manga history ...
fuck to people who keep calling Bleach after Aizen VS Final Getsuga Tenshou was only new idea that Kubo got for make this manga longer, Kubo Tite had been scheming all of this from the beginning story please ...
.......really?

Anyway, I quite liked the plot twist this time around.
Jun 5, 2013 5:56 AM

Sep 2011
Way to Kubo, that was actually an awesome plot twist! Looks like he's been taking lessons from M. Night Shamamalama-kun
Jun 5, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2009
i think that when Kubo began bleach he must've wrote the ending down on paper and then started writing/drawing the first chapter.

also, allot of people saw it coming but it was still epic to see it on page

And it now makes sense why SS tried to kill the Quincy after what Juha did in his teens.

I mean just look at him, no wonder SS raged...he stole ALL their women ffs

Jun 5, 2013 5:59 AM

Nov 2012
shocking revelations..shit just blew my mind
Zangetsu you bastard
i think this proves that the "white Ichigo" is the real blade. :/
Jun 5, 2013 6:00 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:

It still doesnt make sense that Ichigo had to fight him instead of Hichigo.What was the point of having to beat/subdue your zanpakuto?

Because Whitey back then was....well....evil and wanted to eat Ichigo.

Old Man Bach might be representation of Bach, but he is still part of who Ichigo is, part of his power and he clearly expressed a wish to protect Ichigo.

Old Man Bach IS representation of Quincy Powers, but he is not "evil", per say, he has just been taking role of Zangetsu, till Ichigo is ready to face the real Zangetsu, who was far more intent on just eating Ichigo alive than teaching him.

Since Humans, pluses are the opposites of Hollows, Ichigo's quincy side was exactly what was protecting him from White devouring him. But in the end both Old Man and White were part of the whole that is Ichigo.

This just simply means that White, since Ichigo managed to subdue him and balance him out before, will be taking the role of Zangetsu, while Old Man Bach will be taking a role of quincy powers, showcasing Ichigo how to use quincy powers and at the same time giving insight into Juuha Bach's own past and nature.
Jun 5, 2013 6:03 AM

Jan 2009
Sephirous said:
if zangetsu isn't the true form of his zanpakuto , then why the hell did ichigo had to fight him to get the bankai ? and why couldn't he use bankai when zangetsu was released from him by muramasa .... and now ichigo has quincy, fullbring ,soul reaper and hollow powers and yet his quincy power is the one in charge.. damn it now we have to wait till next chapter to hear the story from zangetsu.

This! Yeah, what the frak? And also, old man Zangetsu appeared for Ichigo during the fight against Kenpachi, and Yoruichi stated that when you see your Zanpakutou ouside your inner world, than you are ready for the bankai. So, if the old man is the quincy power, why did he appear for the bankai training? Kubo, I get the feeling you screwed up something. Okay, stay calm, maybe something about this will be revealed, like some other inconsistencies, I will jsut have to wait for it.

BTW, everyone freaks out about old man Zangetsu's true colors, but what about the other plot twist? The hollow, that bit Ichigo's mother was "artificially made from piling up shinigami souls", the same way this smith guy make Asauchis. And makes Zanpakutou for shinigami. So......... The Zanpakutou, the shinigamis' weapon, the sword is made from a hollow made from shinigami souls? Eeek! That's sick!
Jun 5, 2013 6:03 AM
Jun 5, 2013 6:04 AM
Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
That Kaien and Ichigo look alike was and were probably related was speculated even before the speculations that his mother was a quincy started.

@Sephirous
I dont hink the studio would actually care about the inconsistencies.

Remember, the entity he fought was the amalgamation of hichigo and old man, so it could still make sense.
Jun 5, 2013 6:11 AM

Jul 2007
SasAlexander said:
Sephirous said:
if zangetsu isn't the true form of his zanpakuto , then why the hell did ichigo had to fight him to get the bankai ? and why couldn't he use bankai when zangetsu was released from him by muramasa .... and now ichigo has quincy, fullbring ,soul reaper and hollow powers and yet his quincy power is the one in charge.. damn it now we have to wait till next chapter to hear the story from zangetsu.

This! Yeah, what the frak? And also, old man Zangetsu appeared for Ichigo during the fight against Kenpachi, and Yoruichi stated that when you see your Zanpakutou ouside your inner world, than you are ready for the bankai. So, if the old man is the quincy power, why did he appear for the bankai training? Kubo, I get the feeling you screwed up something. Okay, stay calm, maybe something about this will be revealed, like some other inconsistencies, I will jsut have to wait for it.

BTW, everyone freaks out about old man Zangetsu's true colors, but what about the other plot twist? The hollow, that bit Ichigo's mother was "artificially made from piling up shinigami souls", the same way this smith guy make Asauchis. And makes Zanpakutou for shinigami. So......... The Zanpakutou, the shinigamis' weapon, the sword is made from a hollow made from shinigami souls? Eeek! That's sick!

While not real "Zangetsu", Old Man is still manifestation of Ichigo's power.

The thing is , Ichigo's power can't be defined as' "shinigami" or as a "zanpakuto". Its a mix and match of shinigami, hollow and quincy stuff. Since whole arcs before showcased that Ichigo's power is a whole composed of smaller parts that need to be balanced, its simply one facet of Ichigo's power teaching Ichigo to use the other. Its still part of who Ichigo is.

as for asauchi part - wrong. We don't know HOW Nimaya makes them exactly, but simply Aizen was trying to replicate it, it seems, for whatever reason, which kind of makes sense since he wanted to create Kings Key, a royal guard and that's all in powers and who you are. And he succeeded on with Ichigo.

Also there's a strong implication that Aizen was aware of Bach's existence and counted Bach as an enemy too, considering WHEN he started his experiments.

I foresee Ichigo getting Aizen's help in near future when they need to face Bach(and soul king afterward, most likely, as we still do not know what led to the whole quincy/shinigami war as there's strong implication that what we know is nothing more but a propaganda by "victors" of the said war, as both sides had their own reasons to do it)
AhenshihaelJun 5, 2013 6:16 AM
Jun 5, 2013 6:11 AM

Mar 2013
I have a feeling those guards are somehow linked to Ichigo's powers considering the one looks like the final getsuga tenshou
Jun 5, 2013 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
After reading the Mangastream translation everything makes more sense now lol.
Jun 5, 2013 6:31 AM
May 2013
Shit just got real.
Jun 5, 2013 6:32 AM

Jan 2011
NJZanDatsu said:
After reading the Mangastream translation everything makes more sense now lol.

^Holy shit, yeah! It actually makes a lot more sense now with Mangastream's translation. So his actual zanpakutou is is his hollow while Juha Bach was actually his quincy powers. Well my mind is blown. I'm now curious with the connection between Zangetsu and Engetsu...
Jun 5, 2013 6:32 AM

Jun 2013
Can't believe this was so thought out! Kubo is delivering hard this last arc, can't wait til the next chapter o:!
potato.
Jun 5, 2013 6:34 AM

May 2010
Adviel said:
this actually makes sense good one Kubo

sunn-amps said:
Glad to see the connection wasn't just coincidence. Better than last weeks chapter.

And loads of people already thought Zangetsu looked like Bach or w/e, so it's not that big a surprise.

Dat chibi Ichigo and hollow ichigo <3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 5, 2013 6:43 AM
Jun 2013
Sooo....

Now that the hollow is pulled out of him and turned into a zanpaktou, does that mean that when he goes BANKAI he will go throush some Hollow-fication??? One that he can control and doesn't go all bunkers and bad breath....
Jun 5, 2013 6:45 AM

Apr 2010
So it turned out a bunch of people mentioning the similarity in look between Yhwach and Zangetsu turned out to be right. I(and probably others too) also was right in guessing Zangetsu was manifested or at least helped along by the Quincy powers Ichigo never knew he had and that the new Asauchi would be his real sword. I like the way this is going!

Naruto is turning into a piece of shit but I'm glad Bleach is still rockin'!
Jun 5, 2013 6:50 AM

Jul 2007
to those thinking this is asspull:

Old Man teaching Ichigo what's essentially a reishi manipulation as early as chapter 69. Of course shinigami do the same, but the way Zangetsu is shown doing it is very reminiscent of quincies moreso than SHinigami.
Jun 5, 2013 7:00 AM
Mar 2012
Someone totally called this! Interesting!
Jun 5, 2013 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm. Looks cool i guess.
Jun 5, 2013 7:40 AM

May 2012
Scheherazade1007 said:
j0x said:

Hawaiian420 said:
If you guys think this is some super plot twist, and didn't see this coming when we first saw Juha, then you really don't pay attention much when you read manga.

agreed!!!

Kubo's character design look the same for a lot of character. It's like saying Masaki is related to Matsumoto with no other basis than them looking alike.
It's not about 'not paying attention', it's that we can't base a character relation on them look similar anymore.
When it's stated that they look similar it's one thing, when you only assume they are looking similar through Kubo's drawing style, it's another.
Up to now, there was no set relation between Zangetsu and Bach so this was still a wild guess and acting like it was obvious is pretty much retarded.

not really. theres a huge difference between characters like masaki and matsumoto's faces looking similar when theres no hints of foreshadowing or significant story around them, and characters like zangetsu(young juha bach) and juha bach.. there's no way there was going to be no relation between them based on looks. if it was left like that with no explanation, it would be hilarious.
Jun 5, 2013 7:45 AM

May 2009
"Yo dude, the guy you've been chillin all that time was the final boss all along."
"... What."
"No, you see, Zangetsu kinda resembles the Quincy King, therefore they are the same person."

Was Kubo's intent to make me laugh my ass off with this "twist"? Cause if it was, then he fucking succeded.
Arashi89Aug 25, 2018 1:33 PM
Jun 5, 2013 7:54 AM

Oct 2008
PLOT HOLES

EVERYWHERE

FUCKING EVERYWHERE
Jun 5, 2013 8:01 AM
Jun 2013
Another Awesome chapter by kubo, starting to love this arcmore and more..
So juha is zangetsu?! Wtf wil ichigo think, wil he still consider bach his enemy or wat? I think he might even join bach then kenpachi can get his rematch haha
Jun 5, 2013 8:05 AM

Jan 2012
I laughed out loud for a straight 5mins after I read about the Ywach/Zangetsu plot-twist.

Although, I still don't understand it anything. the actual F is happening. Is zangetsu bad or good?

I'd rather sleep for a week than wait, what a cliffhanger.
Jun 5, 2013 8:23 AM

Jul 2011
So, the asauchis are created from dead shinigamis, I wonder how the soul society can accept this.

If the old man is the Ichigo's powers of Quincy, why did he fight him to learn his bankaï ?

But I understand why Ichigo's hollow becomes strong as soon as his powers of shinigami grow up.
Jun 5, 2013 8:31 AM

Sep 2010
You can try to rationalize it all you want but the truth of the matter is old man "zangetsu" WAS ichigo's zanpakuto spirit throughout this entire manga up until this recent arc when kubo decided to change his character.

He taught ichigo shikai. He synced up with ichigo to defeat kenpachi. He manifested during his bankai training. And again in a younger form while learning final getsuga. "White" however has done nothing but act like how all other inner hollows were said to, trying to take over as the lead consciousness. What makes it even more frustrating is that ichigo's quincy blood was supposed to be completely dormant throughout this story, but yet Old man "zangetsu" was there at the forefront within ichigo's soul since day 1...

Whatever, It's kubo's story and he's free to do what he wants with his characters i guess. He can make Don Kanoji the spirit king in the next chapter if he wanted to and we would all just have to run with it lol.
kizu-kunJun 5, 2013 8:36 AM
Jun 5, 2013 8:56 AM

May 2013
Wow I knew for a long time that was coming since Zangetsu looked so much like Juha Bach. But I didn't expect Zangetsu to be his Quincy power.
Jun 5, 2013 8:58 AM
Feb 2013
They've both been there since the start of the manga. Hollow Ichigo and Zangetsu were always ONE, Zangetsu was the dominant one over Ichigo's Shinigami powers through most of the series. Trying to keep the REAL Zangetsu at bay to help Ichigo control his Shinigami & Hollow powers. As for why Ichigo could only use Quincy powers till after he broke Kirge's cage... is a different matter...
Jun 5, 2013 9:04 AM
Jun 2013
Just made an account to tell you all about what you cannot understand :P

Byakuya said that ichigo's sword is not A BANKAI.
Ichigo being a quincy, quincy's can materialize spirit power and thus he made his "Bankai" and stuff.
The final getsuga can be like that power that Ishida used with that glove thinny and then ran out of power.
If you think ichigo's powers till now was all based on Energy throwing like getsuga a wave of energy, and speed (the particles below his feet) nothing a quincy can't do, besides the sword materialize.
EndomanJun 5, 2013 9:14 AM
Jun 5, 2013 9:09 AM

Jan 2008
Zangetsu are Ichigo's Quincy powers... okay. Why the hell did he pretend to be his shinigami powers? I'm guessing he somehow over-powered Ichigo's true shinigami powers, the inner hollow, and made those abilities look like his own... but WHY?!?!

Why not just tell Ichigo the truth, "you're a Quincy... here's your traditional white military uniform... throw away those black rags... I'm gonna teach you something called blut now". It's not like he needed to trick Urahara or Yoruichi or Isshin into teaching him shinigami-stuff too, they probably already knew about him... I think.

Damnit, does this mean Zangetsu is still inside of him, hiding from the hail of questions that are about to come... ready to give Ichigo his Quincy power-up... a few years too late? Why didn't Zangetsu reveal this earlier?

Jun 5, 2013 9:10 AM

Aug 2009
GirlScoutCookies said:
PLOT HOLES

EVERYWHERE

FUCKING EVERYWHERE

^This.
If your stomach feels weak then my work here is done.

Jun 5, 2013 9:12 AM

Aug 2009
kizu-kun said:
You can try to rationalize it all you want but the truth of the matter is old man "zangetsu" WAS ichigo's zanpakuto spirit throughout this entire manga up until this recent arc when kubo decided to change his character.

He taught ichigo shikai. He synced up with ichigo to defeat kenpachi. He manifested during his bankai training. And again in a younger form while learning final getsuga. "White" however has done nothing but act like how all other inner hollows were said to, trying to take over as the lead consciousness. What makes it even more frustrating is that ichigo's quincy blood was supposed to be completely dormant throughout this story, but yet Old man "zangetsu" was there at the forefront within ichigo's soul since day 1...

Whatever, It's kubo's story and he's free to do what he wants with his characters i guess. He can make Don Kanoji the spirit king in the next chapter if he wanted to and we would all just have to run with it lol.

Well he did throw hints at us.

And he was never able to use much power because his powers were sealed.
Jun 5, 2013 9:17 AM

Jul 2011
A little joke
who is this guy on the picture ?
http://www.mangareader.net/94-54486-11/bleach/chapter-409.html

kizu-kun said:

In the last chapter Nimaiya Oetsu said the hollow inside Ichigo's soul is his zanpakuto. Maybe thanks to his powers of quincy Ichigo succeeded to materialise, his zanpakuto (the hollow) in a shape of sword like Juha Bach did against Yamamoto. (chapter 510)
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/510/16

Zangetsu didn't teach Ichigo his shikaï, he only said his name and Ichigo invoked it, that's all.
Jun 5, 2013 9:27 AM

May 2012
Right...

Zangetsu - Ichigo's zanpakuto throughout the series so far but not the "true" one

Zangetsu is the representation of Ichigo's quincy lineage

The sword ichigo has been using now is still a zanpakuto so why cant Zangetsu teach him the shikai and bankai? As long as its a zanpakuto, there will be a shikai and bankai. Just because it aint the true one doesnt mean his psuedo one cant be used like others :L
Jun 5, 2013 9:39 AM

Jun 2010
. . .

Mind = Blown

Unlike Naruto that is getting bad every chapter..
Jun 5, 2013 9:54 AM

Sep 2010
amenboy972 said:
A little joke
who is this guy on the picture ?
http://www.mangareader.net/94-54486-11/bleach/chapter-409.html

kizu-kun said:

In the last chapter Nimaiya Oetsu said the hollow inside Ichigo's soul is his zanpakuto. Maybe thanks to his powers of quincy Ichigo succeeded to materialise, his zanpakuto (the hollow) in a shape of sword like Juha Bach did against Yamamoto. (chapter 510)
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/510/16

Zangetsu didn't teach Ichigo his shikaï, he only said his name and Ichigo invoked it, that's all.
^We have go with this explanation NOW, but my point was that prior to this arc old man zangetsu's character was the zanpakuto spirit and nothing else, but the author has apparently decided to change that fact. There was no foreshadowing that zangestu was something other than ichigo's zanpakuto, which leads me to believe that this change in character was not planned back then.
kizu-kunJun 5, 2013 10:25 AM
Jun 5, 2013 10:09 AM

Feb 2008
I am actually intrigued by this revelation, good job Kubo. Naruto this week was just random power ups and just a feel good chapter.

Why is it weird that Ichigo looks like Kaien? During his father's flashback it was revealed that Isshin is a Shiba, meaning Ichigo and Kaien are relatives. Isn't it normal for relatives to look like each other?

As for Ichigo battling the old man, during the numerous cut scenes of his inner world it was shown that the old man absorbed Shirosaki into him, so technically Ichigo was still fighting Zangetsu the sword.

The only thing I was puzzled about was Ichigo shown no signs of Quincy powers until this arc, if his Quincy power (the old man) was that dominant you would expect the Quincy powers to leak out multiple times.

From this chapter, from the forging scene the blade looked white and how the swordsmith talked about the Asauchi being white is it possible that Ichigo's new sword would be pure white like Rukia's sword? If that's the case that would be a big change.
DestinyFateJun 5, 2013 10:15 AM

Jun 5, 2013 10:11 AM

Aug 2009
Question. If this Zangetsu isn't Ichigo's real zanpakuto spirit, does his bankai look similar to what Zangetsu is wearing. Also, why did Ichigo's real zanpakuto spirit decide to let an impostor take his place? And even say that he (the real spirit) didn't have a name and play the role of Ichigo's hollow form. For anyone who says that the real spirit is just a hollow form THEN who IS Ichigo's real spirit?

From the beginning Zangetsu has been with Ichigo from the start teaching him shikai and bankai.

For starters:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v13/c113/9.html

This indicates that Ichigo was using Zangetsu power the whole time.

When Ichigo was learning his bankai through Yoruichi, the fake is the one that manifested to fight Ichigo not the hollow/real spirit. (And I use real spirit very loosely since we don't even know what his role is now or if that even is his real zanpakuto spirit.) In this training to get his bankai, shouldn't his "real" zanpakuto spirit manifested and not this fake?

Ichigo's hollow side is undoubtedly from the hollow that Aizen created that bit Misaki then exploded and fused with her.

So where is Ichigo's real spirit?

Jun 5, 2013 10:11 AM

Oct 2012

If that was Bach's younger form, then what's tensa zangetsu? (baby form? lol) Anyway, can't wait for chan-Ichi's new sword. More like, I want to see his hollow form talking again.
Jun 5, 2013 10:14 AM

Aug 2009
Also, Don Kanonji for spirit king!

Jun 5, 2013 10:17 AM

Aug 2009
DestinyFate said:
I am actually intrigued by this revelation, good job Kubo. Naruto this week was just random power ups and just a feel good chapter.

Why is it weird that Ichigo looks like Kaien? During his father's flashback it was revealed that Isshin is a Shiba, meaning Ichigo and Kaien are relatives. Isn't normal for relatives to look like each other?

Which unlike Bleach didnt just create "plot twists" that had no foreshadowing or werent speculated by readers.

Nobody said that it is weird(I am referring to the 2 posts that I know that mentioned Kaien.)
Jun 5, 2013 10:19 AM

Sep 2012
This is not a plot twist. There's a reason why Juha and Zangetsu looked alike.
Jun 5, 2013 10:22 AM

Apr 2013
kubo is kuboing is again
Jun 5, 2013 10:23 AM

Feb 2008
ssjokg said:
DestinyFate said:

Why is it weird that Ichigo looks like Kaien? During his father's flashback it was revealed that Isshin is a Shiba, meaning Ichigo and Kaien are relatives. Isn't normal for relatives to look like each other?

Which unlike Bleach didnt just create "plot twists" that had no foreshadowing or werent speculated by readers.

Nobody said that it is weird(I am referring to the 2 posts that I know that mentioned Kaien.)

My bad, I guess I worded it wrongly. They were talking about the character designs have no indication to the plot or something like that, but by revealing that Isshin is a Shiba should explain why they look alike. If anything it was a foreshadowing that Ichigo could be related to the Shiba?

Jun 5, 2013 10:24 AM

Jul 2007
PandaAssassin said:
As for why Ichigo could only use Quincy powers till after he broke Kirge's cage... is a different matter...

Number of Shinigami Ichigo fought before this: gazillion.
Number of Hollows Ichigo fought before this: gazillion.
Number of Quincies Ichigo fought before this: really zero

jaggered-grimjow said:
GirlScoutCookies said:
PLOT HOLES

EVERYWHERE

FUCKING EVERYWHERE

^This.

harr harrr, let's speak in terms we do not understand, we so smart

Bleach has yet to have a "plothole".

kizu-kun said:

Except there's nothing in the manga that goes against this twist, and MULTIPLE scenes that fit in foreshadowing this.

Multiple characters said that something is OFF with Ichigo's powers and bankai.
Ichigo's fighting style IS pretty much throwing arrows at people instead of shooting them.
Shirosaki refered to himself as TRUE Zangetsu multiple times calling the Old Man a fake.
Both Tesai and Urahara had a horrible reaction to Ichigo's training.
The first "Old Man Zangetsu" did when meeting Ichigo was teaching him reishi manipulation.
Why would Shirosaki use the sword's main ability first before even Ichigo and why would "Old MAn Zangetsu" never do those things?
Ichigo's FGT is pretty much identical to leitz stilt.

kizu-kun said:

And yes representation of Ichigo's power taught him how to use his powers. and?
One part of his power took the role of a teacher during the time when the other part was kind of evil.

hungry_bunny said:

Damnit, does this mean Zangetsu is still inside of him, hiding from the hail of questions that are about to come... ready to give Ichigo his Quincy power-up... a few years too late? Why didn't Zangetsu reveal this earlier?

Simple - Beucase Ichigo did NOT KNOW, Zangetsu could not either - Remember how the first time Old Man says his name, it comes out as garbled static?

ssjokg said:
Which unlike Bleach didnt just create "plot twists" that had no foreshadowing or wer

I am sorry, man, but stop. Aspulls is the only thing Narutoe has ever done since I don't know then, since LOLZOMBIES? Earlier? actually earlier considering every storyline with Saucegay had those. Bleach at least makes sense and doe snot make you want to pull your own eyes out.
AhenshihaelJun 5, 2013 10:27 AM
Jun 5, 2013 10:30 AM

Dec 2009
Explains the resemblance but I'm still a little confused. Kudos Kubo, I guess.

Jun 5, 2013 10:56 AM
Jun 2012
Zangetsu is Ichigo's quincy power, and hollow Ichigo is his actual Zanpakto, so that means Ichigo was never a shinigami yet. With the new sword, he will have a new form coming and a different Banki.
Jun 5, 2013 11:03 AM
Mar 2012
It all makes sense now. How ichigo's new shikai is similar to Juha Bach's sword and the swastika of his bankai (cross motif)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.