Jun 15, 2013 12:19 AM

Nov 2011
Levi's Dick deserves a sculpture.
The Art of Eight
Jun 15, 2013 3:11 AM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
So is there something canon that suggests that Levi is hung like a centaur or is he just the kind of guy who can't not have a big D?
Or am I just assuming that D means dick when it's actually something else entirely?
The D stands for his Descending colon. Get your mind out of the gutter.

You know, that actually strikes me as a lot weirder if a bunch of heterosexual males are getting excited about the enormity of Levi's colon.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jun 15, 2013 4:29 AM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
So is there something canon that suggests that Levi is hung like a centaur or is he just the kind of guy who can't not have a big D?
Or am I just assuming that D means dick when it's actually something else entirely?

You know, that actually strikes me as a lot weirder if a bunch of heterosexual males are getting excited about the enormity of Levi's colon.
...So you're saying that it's more normal for heterosexual males to be aroused by enormous dicks?
Jun 15, 2013 5:26 AM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

...So you're saying that it's more normal for heterosexual males to be aroused by enormous dicks?

Uh...yeah.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jun 15, 2013 6:57 AM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Uh...yeah.
I require evidence.

Describe your feelings.
Jun 15, 2013 1:18 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Uh...yeah.
I require evidence.

Describe your feelings.

But a colon? Voll, that's disgusting.
StickyWizardJun 15, 2013 1:26 PM
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 5:16 PM
Feb 2012
Oh look, this thread's still alive.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 15, 2013 5:52 PM

Jan 2012
What is it about the fighting/action anime that brings out all the fan girls? I also approve of this thread. Personally, Levi? Ok, fine we can talk about Levi but that wouldn't be my first choice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2013 6:19 PM

Mar 2013
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:
What is it about the fighting/action anime that brings out all the fan girls? I also approve of this thread. Personally, Levi? Ok, fine we can talk about Levi but that wouldn't be my first choice.

There's like, 0 girls in this entire thread. Maybe some guys posing as girls, but that's about it.
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 7:35 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
You just don't appreciate the highbrow artform that is scat humor.

Also, a message from Levi to you:
vollJun 15, 2013 7:50 PM
Jun 15, 2013 7:50 PM

Apr 2013
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:
Then who's you're first choice?
Jun 15, 2013 7:55 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

There's like, 0 girls in this entire thread. Maybe some guys posing as girls, but that's about it.
But...I am a girl. 4srs.
Jun 15, 2013 8:45 PM

May 2013
Pusswookie said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

Uhm, excuse YOU!
Jun 15, 2013 9:45 PM

Jul 2010
Well this thread's still going.. And I support it in its entirety.
Jun 15, 2013 10:09 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Of course I do

I just don't properly appreciate the orifice from which such jokes originate. Especially not Levi's Sarlacc asshole.
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 10:12 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

But...I am a girl. 4srs.

Prove it

Leapling said:
Uhm, excuse YOU!

There are no real women on this thread. Deal with it.

StickyWizardJun 15, 2013 10:17 PM
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 10:15 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Of course I do

I just don't properly appreciate the orifice from which such jokes originate. Especially not Levi's Sarlacc asshole.
Assholes deserve some recognition for all the hard, dirty work they do. And by extension, so do colons. What did dicks do to deserve all the attention?
Jun 15, 2013 10:16 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

But...I am a girl. 4srs.

Prove it
How?
Jun 15, 2013 10:18 PM

Mar 2013
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Of course I do

Assholes deserve some recognition for all the hard, dirty work they do. And by extension, so do colons. What did dicks do to deserve all the attention?

Assholes.
StickyWizardJun 16, 2013 1:50 PM
- Douglas Adams

Jun 15, 2013 10:21 PM

Apr 2013
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:
voll said:
Pusswookie said:

Of course I do

Assholes.
...touché.
vollJun 16, 2013 12:57 PM
Jun 16, 2013 7:58 AM

Jan 2012
You are all ridiculous!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2013 8:05 AM

Feb 2008
Agreed :)
Jun 16, 2013 8:08 AM

May 2010
i loooooooooooooove levi uke. but there's more eren uke out there *insert sad face*
Jun 16, 2013 8:39 AM

May 2012
parfaited said:
I just want all their clothing to come off except their full-body belt and boots.

Almost got your wish granted.
EDIT :: Now it's fully granted.
FinestFantasyJun 16, 2013 8:43 AM
Jun 16, 2013 2:30 PM

Jan 2012
FinestFantasy said:
parfaited said:
I just want all their clothing to come off except their full-body belt and boots.

Almost got your wish granted.
EDIT :: Now it's fully granted.

*looks around* Damn, where is the thumbs up up button on this website?
Jun 16, 2013 3:16 PM

Apr 2013
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

Click here:

vollJun 17, 2013 11:10 PM
Jun 19, 2013 6:08 AM

Jun 2013
mhmm

Jun 19, 2013 6:49 AM

Nov 2012
oh God.. you are such a funny guy XD
why you talking about ducks? XD
Jul 18, 2013 3:38 PM

May 2013
REVIVING THIS THREAD.

makarov52 said:
oh God.. you are such a funny guy XD
why you talking about ducks? XD

I'm a girl. Because it's nice to be in his pants.
Jul 18, 2013 4:30 PM

Feb 2010
You know...it's been awhile since I've posted here. Pfft, screw it I'm going to post here.

voll said:
Kaizoku_Mugiwara said:

Click here:

Gee, thanks a lot. My innocence...is...is...gone. Take responsibility!!! Go and find, like, more of those photos. Now. xD

@cressidaaa- OH LAWD. THAT got me by surprise. His handsomeness is blinding. /falls to the ground
Jul 18, 2013 5:00 PM

Jun 2012
miwamilton said:
Wooooow. Not an innocent thread at all. Haha

I didn't even realise how big it was until now. Thanks guys.

voll said:
^ I was afraid to click your spoiler, I thought there would be a penis inside.

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 18, 2013 5:02 PM

May 2013
Aozumi said:
miwamilton said:

I didn't even realise how big it was until now.

That's what she said.
Jul 18, 2013 5:06 PM

Jun 2012
Leapling said:
Aozumi said:
miwamilton said:

That's what she said.

I was about to watch ep 14 and now I'm sure I won't stop looking "there" to see why such a big deal lol

Jul 18, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2013
Aozumi said:
Leapling said:
Aozumi said:
miwamilton said:

That's what she said.

I was about to watch ep 14 and now I'm sure I won't stop looking "there" to see why such a big deal lol

It's rude to stare.
Jul 18, 2013 5:10 PM

Jun 2012
Leapling said:
Aozumi said:
Leapling said:
Aozumi said:
miwamilton said:

That's what she said.

It's rude to stare.

It's rude to talk about other's private parts(?)

even if they're like "three times the size of a potato." lol

Jul 18, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2013
Aozumi said:
Leapling said:
Aozumi said:
Leapling said:
Aozumi said:
miwamilton said:

That's what she said.

It's rude to stare.

It's rude to talk about other's private parts?

That's what this show is all about. Don't you dare cheapen it!
Jul 18, 2013 5:14 PM

Jun 2012
Leapling said:
That's what this show is all about. Don't you dare cheapen it!

eh? I don't

I'm even enjoying all the messages in this thread lol

Jul 18, 2013 5:44 PM

Apr 2009
Man I hate what this fandom has done to this show. It's just a cesspool of gay sex and memes as far as the eye can see. I cant even take the story seriously anymore thanks to being overexposed to this kind of crap over facebook, tumblr etc.
Jul 18, 2013 6:07 PM

Sep 2012
WyattEarp said:
Man I hate what this fandom has done to this show. It's just a cesspool of gay sex and memes as far as the eye can see. I cant even take the story seriously anymore thanks to being overexposed to this kind of crap over facebook, tumblr etc.

Jeycopp said:
dafuq i read

Get outtah here son
Jul 18, 2013 6:44 PM

Apr 2013
EarlCiel said:
Gee, thanks a lot. My innocence...is...is...gone. Take responsibility!!! Go and find, like, more of those photos. Now. xD

Jul 18, 2013 7:57 PM

Jun 2012
voll said:
EarlCiel said:

oh god WWWWWWWWW

Jul 18, 2013 8:54 PM

Feb 2010
WyattEarp said:

This isn't really the place to be complaining....go whine about it somewhere else and if this is ruining the show for you, go live in a closet and watch the show by yourself. Welcome to the internet, where there are people who are going to like things you don't. Build a bridge and get over it.

voll said:
EarlCiel said:

Oh my dear god. That was...a little too extreme for me. *gag* My innocent eyes are no more.
Jul 18, 2013 8:57 PM

Sep 2012
^ You guys complaining about your innocence obviously missed my first few posts in this thread :<

WyattEarp said:
You must be highly unintelligent then.

I pity your simple mind. :(
Red_KeysJul 18, 2013 9:01 PM
Jul 18, 2013 9:30 PM

Jun 2012
Red_Keys said:
^ You guys complaining about your innocence obviously missed my first few posts in this thread :<

don't worry, I saw them xD

Jul 19, 2013 5:11 AM

Jun 2013
WyattEarp said:

I kind of agree with you :/

but I approve this thread.
Jul 19, 2013 9:26 AM

Feb 2010
Red_Keys said:

...I am no longer breathing. x__x
Jul 20, 2013 2:30 AM

Sep 2012
EarlCiel said:
WyattEarp said:

This isn't really the place to be complaining....go whine about it somewhere else and if this is ruining the show for you, go live in a closet and watch the show by yourself. Welcome to the internet, where there are people who are going to like things you don't. Build a bridge and get over it.

voll said:
EarlCiel said:

Oh my dear god. That was...a little too extreme for me. *gag* My innocent eyes are no more.

Oh, there will be gagging <.<
Jul 23, 2013 2:35 AM

Apr 2010
Ah. . . How did I end up in this thread? It's not like I disapprove of it. . . But. . . .The theory seems relevant. . .

I shall not open the spoilers. I shall not.
Jul 23, 2013 3:17 AM

May 2013
This thread needs more Darklight and Red_Keys.
Aug 22, 2013 11:55 AM
Jul 2013
Wow.. Is that why he weighs much more than Eren?? Because of the size of his DDDDDDD????
Being off topic: I wonder if the 'D' in one piece is something like this?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.