Forum Settings
Forums
New
How EVIL do you consider yourself?
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2013 5:50 PM

Sep 2012
Nileniu said:
I intentionally got a guy in my previous school expelled because he was causing me trouble. I made up a plan for it and it worked. Felt like a freaking mastermind afterwards. No one even knew I was involved lol..
What did he do, and what did you do?
Jun 4, 2013 6:02 PM

Apr 2013
I did a ton of "minor" things when I was little (breaking other kids' toys, accusing someone of doing something they didn't...). I also remember making a pretty tall girl who was running in the corridor trip back when I was ~10, she hit the ground so hard it made a huge noise and some people who were inside the class left just to see what happened.

Not exactly proud of those things, even if they're not THAT evil. Nowadays I'm a good guy. Or at least that's what I tell my victims
Jun 4, 2013 6:14 PM

Nov 2007
I was a pretty big bully as a kid. Not my brightest years.

Jun 4, 2013 6:16 PM

Jul 2012
Me and my sister were evil little kids (both Geminis), literally everyday at lunchtime we used to tease this girl in primary school. She was always scratching her head, so we used to terrorise her and spread a rumor that she had headlice, then other people started to join in and people stopped sitting next to her. She said it was just dandruff/dry scalp problems, but I'm still not sure about it to this day. That's just one of many incidents, but easily one of the worst that I can remember.
Idle_HandsJun 4, 2013 6:40 PM
Konbu is important
Jun 4, 2013 6:25 PM

Jun 2010
I used to grope the 'thicker' girls in elementary school. I was having the time of my life but they just kept crying for some reason.
Jun 4, 2013 6:41 PM

Apr 2010
I once accidentally stole some cat food from the dollar store. Put it in my pocket and totally forgot about it until I left. Once I realized it, I felt like an army of cops was going to slam me down on the ground and shoot my kneecaps off.

I miss being 6 :(
Jun 4, 2013 7:07 PM

Nov 2008
I let the air out of the mailman's tires once. And more recently I played ninja with the police.

I don't think I can call that "evil", but I suppose that's as close as I'm going to get.
HigurashiJun 4, 2013 7:13 PM
Jun 4, 2013 7:37 PM
Jul 2018
I had my oldest daughter marry someone I wanted to kill after he inseminated her, in order to have a baby I would purposely raise to be evil and utterly ungodly, I then made my sister my mistress and impregnated her with my heir and then gave him all my love and support so that my little Antichrist would kill him out of jealously and would firmly have his feet planted in the Dark Side. The pope then asked that I help him in a crusade and in order for him to not find out my plans, I sent 2,000 people to the Negav where they died of thirst. My vassals then rebelled because of this so I hired Mercs and had them gather my vassals and revoked their titles and had them tortured. I was almost bankrupt because I hired so many Mercs, but lucky I had another daughter and so I banished her for a total of 8 gold. I wanted my little antichrist to marry the princess of Scotland but she refused, so I then I killed her. And her mother. And her uncle, and her cousin, and her cousin's son, and her cousin's wife and I ended up murdering everyone in her family, even her grandmother. During this, my mother created a plot to kill me, so I had her tortured and forced her to marry my little antichrist.
Jun 4, 2013 7:41 PM

Apr 2013
Neane1993 said:
I had my oldest daughter marry someone I wanted to kill after he inseminated her, in order to have a baby I would purposely raise to be evil and utterly ungodly, I then made my sister my mistress and impregnated her with my heir and then gave him all my love and support so that my little Antichrist would kill him out of jealously and would firmly have his feet planted in the Dark Side. The pope then asked that I help him in a crusade and in order for him to not find out my plans, I sent 2,000 people to the Negav where they died of thirst. My vassals then rebelled because of this so I hired Mercs and had them gather my vassals and revoked their titles and had them tortured. I was almost bankrupt because I hired so many Mercs, but lucky I had another daughter and so I banished her for a total of 8 gold. I wanted my little antichrist to marry the princess of Scotland but she refused, so I then I killed her. And her mother. And her uncle, and her cousin, and her cousin's son, and her cousin's wife and I ended up murdering everyone in her family, even her grandmother. During this, my mother created a plot to kill me, so I had her tortured and forced her to marry my little antichrist.

anyone got a tl;dr on this one
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~
Jun 4, 2013 8:00 PM

Jun 2010
Babyeater said:
Neane1993 said:

Yeah, it's called 'get a fucking attention span'.
Jun 4, 2013 9:23 PM

Aug 2009
Told a girl that she was dead to me.

Best story ever. I know.

Jun 4, 2013 9:27 PM

Jan 2013
Shot my step-brother in the chest with a BB gun...
By accident...
Maybe...
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 4, 2013 9:38 PM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
Neane1993 said:
Is this a true story?
I keed, I keed

I'm calling Nigerian royalty on that post if you get my drift.

Jun 4, 2013 9:40 PM

Apr 2013
Hitchens said:
Babyeater said:
Neane1993 said:

Oh i didn't know reading pointless fiction qualified me as having an attention span. Ill get to reading your posts, then.

After skimming over the material, the first thing i noticed was the authors lack of spaces and the total repetition of words like "vassals" left me unimpressed The writing style itself comes off as "essayish" and as such, does not make for a riveting tale.

And as to you, If i wanted any lip offa you, boy, i'd scrape it off my boot.
Jun 4, 2013 9:41 PM

Jun 2012
Hitchens said:
I used to grope the 'thicker' girls in elementary school. I was having the time of my life but they just kept crying for some reason.

I used to do the same thing to my mom.
Jun 4, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2013
Skipping my afternoon nap
Jun 4, 2013 9:42 PM

Jan 2013
Akushumi said:
Hitchens said:

It couldn't be helped.

Jun 4, 2013 9:47 PM

Oct 2012
Babyeater said:
Hitchens said:
Babyeater said:
Neane1993 said:

Oh i didn't know reading pointless fiction qualified me as having an attention span. Ill get to reading your posts, then.

After skimming over the material, the first thing i noticed was the authors lack of spaces and the total repetition of words like "vassals" left me unimpressed The writing style itself comes off as "essayish" and as such, does not make for a riveting tale.

Your lack of capitalization, punctuation, apostrophes, reading the entirety of the post, understanding of repetition, and knowing the difference between spaces and indentations left me unimpressed.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jun 4, 2013 9:53 PM

Apr 2013
Tavor said:
Babyeater said:
Hitchens said:
Babyeater said:
Neane1993 said:

Your lack of capitalization, punctuation, apostrophes, reading the entirety of the post, understanding of repetition, and knowing the difference between spaces and indentations left me unimpressed.

I know you all want this anonymous "hitchens" dick, but do you have to make it so painfully obvious?
Jun 4, 2013 9:57 PM

Oct 2012
Babyeater said:
I know you all want this anonymous "hitchens" dick, but do you have to make it so painfully obvious?

Who's this "all" you're referring to?

Jun 4, 2013 10:00 PM

Apr 2013
Tavor said:
Babyeater said:

Who's this "all" you're referring to?

I've seen posts mentioning his "return." seems like your typical angsty MAL'er to me. Look, I'd rather not deal with two people in the same thread at that same time, if you could attack me via another thread or take a number.

Your ticket number is 23 see you in a bit.
Jun 4, 2013 10:02 PM

Aug 2009
Stop fighting you two! D: Either Neane is some kind of... I-don't-know-what-the-fuck, or it's just a bullshit story like what most anime has these days.

Now who wants toast?! I like em crispy! :D

Jun 4, 2013 10:10 PM

Oct 2012
Babyeater said:
I've seen posts mentioning his "return." seems like your typical angsty MAL'er to me. Look, I'd rather not deal with two people in the same thread at that same time, if you could attack me via another thread or take a number.

I always assumed gamers could multitask. Mind = blown.
FacelessVixen said:
Stop fighting you two! D: Either Neane is some kind of... I-don't-know-what-the-fuck, or it's just a bullshit story like what most anime has these days.

Now who wants toast?! I like em crispy! :D

Knowing Neane, wouldn't be surprised if it's a reference to some history/fiction :P

Jun 4, 2013 10:15 PM

Apr 2013
Tavor said:
Babyeater said:

I always assumed gamers could multitask. Mind = blown.

Not while at work on a smartphone. Why would anyone be up at this ungodly hour posting on an anime board otherwise?
Jun 4, 2013 10:22 PM

Dec 2012
Homepaged meatspin on my middle school teacher's computer.
Jun 4, 2013 10:23 PM

Oct 2012
Babyeater said:
Why would anyone be up at this ungodly hour posting on an anime board otherwise?

I guess because every single member online right now works where you work at.

Jun 4, 2013 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
Come on guys let's just hold hands and sing Kumbaya...

Jun 4, 2013 10:25 PM

Jun 2010
Babyeater said:

Lets just pretend that all that time you spent on google looking for an insult was worth it.

Akushumi said:
Hitchens said:

I used to do the same thing to your mom too.
Jun 4, 2013 10:27 PM

Aug 2009
IntervisioN said:

♪ You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby, right round round round ♪

Shout out to Dead or Alive (the music group).

Jun 4, 2013 10:30 PM

Apr 2013
Hitchens said:
Babyeater said:

Lets just pretend that all that time you spent on google looking for an insult was worth it.

Akushumi said:
Hitchens said:

I used to do the same thing to your mom too.

I wouldn't waste my time looking up an insult to use on someone of your caliber. Most of your posts are small jabs to pick away at people. Typical of soneone who frequents 4chan, is that correct?
Jun 4, 2013 10:36 PM

Dec 2012
Forgetfulness said:
IntervisioN said:

LOL! Please do tell what happened afterward.

On topic: Not really as evil, but I tricked one of my friends into watching that Goosh Goosh video

Prepare yourself.

TL;DL - Long story short, he was pissed and took away our free-time for the rest of the year and informed our parents.
Jun 4, 2013 10:38 PM

Jun 2010
I should walk away while I can, "final boss of of MAL".
Jun 4, 2013 10:40 PM

Apr 2013
IntervisioN said:
Forgetfulness said:
IntervisioN said:

LOL! Please do tell what happened afterward.

On topic: Not really as evil, but I tricked one of my friends into watching that Goosh Goosh video

Prepare yourself.

TL;DL - Long story short, he was pissed and took away our free-time for the rest of the year and informed our parents.

Actually, you dont need a tl; dr for that one. It's formatted properly and rightfully interesting. Riveting story, old chap. I would have went for the shock site that screans at the top volume " HY EVERYBODY IM LOOKING AT GAY PORN" , im pretty sure it existed when meatspin did.
NarutobonerJun 4, 2013 10:45 PM
Jun 4, 2013 10:44 PM

Apr 2013
Hitchens said:
I should walk away while I can, "final boss of of MAL".

I intimidated you that much to look at my profile, huh. It looks like my assumption was correct. Interesting. While the implications of this wont be fully realized until a later date, rest assured i wont forgive, and i wont forget expect me. Oh, sorry. That's your motto. You can keep it, i just wanted your pride.
Jun 4, 2013 11:07 PM

Mar 2010
I slept with a married woman while her husband was in the mental hospital.
Jun 4, 2013 11:10 PM

Oct 2012
MyLonesomeCowboy said:

Damn.

Jun 4, 2013 11:24 PM

Nov 2011
I used to touch the girls ass in the school and in the bus. *__*
But I don't do it anymore, I swear.
I luv u
Jun 4, 2013 11:25 PM

Sep 2012
MyLonesomeCowboy said:
Did you know she was married? And I'm assuming it was consensual..
Jun 5, 2013 12:04 AM

Mar 2010
Red_Keys said:
MyLonesomeCowboy said:

Yes, I knew she was married. And yes of course it was consensual.

We were roommates, and her husband was a complete asshole. He was this totally selfish, jealous, pathetic, worthless excuse for a human being. For example, one time he told me he raped a girl in her sleep. Anyway, we (myself and the girl) were very close friends and in this whole crazy scary thing that was happening (oh it is such a crazy story, but it would take so much time and energy to tell it well) we became well, closer. I never really felt like I was doing anything wrong at the time, I felt like the guy deserved to abandoned. But, now I don't know. His life is such a mess and I feel kind of sorry for him. (They got divorced after he got out of the hospital)
Jun 5, 2013 12:06 AM

Oct 2012
MyLonesomeCowboy said:
Red_Keys said:
MyLonesomeCowboy said:

Yes, I knew she was married. And yes of course it was consensual.

We were roommates, and her husband was a complete asshole. He was this totally selfish, jealous, pathetic, worthless excuse for a human being. For example, one time he told me he raped a girl in her sleep. Anyway, we (myself and the girl) were very close friends and in this whole crazy scary thing that was happening (oh it is such a crazy story, but it would take so much time and energy to tell it well) we became well, closer. I never really felt like I was doing anything wrong at the time, I felt like the guy deserved to abandoned. But, now I don't know. His life is such a mess and I feel kind of sorry for him. (They got divorced after he got out of the hospital)

Cheating < Rape

I revoke my "damn" comment then.

Jun 5, 2013 12:10 AM

Apr 2013
Ticket number 23, you're up. Other opponent has resigned.
Jun 5, 2013 12:17 AM

Oct 2012
Babyeater said:

You're like:

So I'm like:

Jun 5, 2013 12:22 AM

Apr 2013
Tavor said:
Babyeater said:

You're like:

So I'm like:

I figured. I'm sorta disappointed in hitchens i thought he was some big shot poster around here. I guess ill go back to work sulking.
Jun 5, 2013 12:26 AM

Oct 2012
I once tagged along with this kid that had a hobby of tagging "I HATE NIGGERS" onto people's cars with spray paint. That night he took a parking sign that had come loose and tossed into some guy's brand new Mercedes Benz. Clearly a psychopath, but one "useful" thing I did learn from him was how to shoplift. It turns out it's real easy. All you have to do is ask the counter for a spare bag, load it up with DVDs and video games, and then walk out. By the time the cops reach the store you're long gone. I think I must have stole thousands of dollars of merchandise in my youth, but that's nothing once you consider some Cambodian dude named Sammy (real name) once told me how he stole almost $1mil worth of cars by stripping them and replacing with clean parts.

It might be a good thing that both these people are most likely in prison now. If there's any talent I have, it's knowing then to quit. Not even a month after I dropped out of college (this was like 10 years ago, damn...), I got word that several "acquaintances" and their "suppliers" within my old dorm got raided by the FBI and arrested. Maybe I didn't quite move the volume they did... I once loaded my backpack filled with "Garlic" weed (it's a skunk-hybrid strain). Even the security guard had to admit, "That smells good, what is that?" I said, "Uhh, cologne?"

I once ran into a jaywalker. She said, "Asshole." I said, "Whatever, fuck you." I didn't realize what had happened because I was drunk, of course.

I once stole my 8th grade chemistry teacher's grade book. The school got desperate and put out an empty threat to expel the student that did it, because they have their "ways". Well, my friend that ended up in possession of it pussied out and returned it, unfortunately. It would have been fun to see how the teacher would handle not knowing how to grade anyone because she didn't keep backups.
katsucatsJun 5, 2013 12:38 AM
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jun 5, 2013 2:44 AM

Mar 2013
Hmm...I'd prefer to keep one of the worst things I've done a secret, seeing as I don't trust the internet even when I'm supposedly anonymous. But I will share a few of my other less than ideal moments.

In second grade there was this girl who I really disliked because the boy I had a crush on liked her, and she liked him back. I was a loner who kept mostly to myself and she was the golden girl with the popular clique (yes, we were 8 years old and we had already formed cliques), and one time I had the opportunity to steal her work from the teacher's desk before the teacher had a chance to mark it. I threw it away, and when the teacher asked her for it she obviously had no idea where it had gone.

Got into a catfight with a girl who used to be a good friend of mine when I was about 10 years old. I made her cry, and I got out virtually unscathed. To this day I still don't quite understand how we went from being very good friends to virtually enemies...

When I was 12 I "dated" (as far as the word applies to a bunch of 12 year olds) a boy I knew one of my closest friends had the biggest crush on.

When I was 15, I repeated the same bloody mistake I made when I was 12, but took it one level further when I stole my best friend's boyfriend when she was on holiday. A month later I broke up with the dude, and as my rebound I went out with a close friend of the same best friend whose boyfriend I had stolen. Honestly, I do not know how that girl found it in her heart to keep being friends with me after all I did to her in that time.

I also have a very unfortunate tendency to drop off the face of the earth and suddenly cut off all contact with people who I've gotten close to. I know it hurts them, and they usually try several times to get back in touch with me after I do this. I don't even know why I do it, sometimes I just think I can't handle social relationships at all and I need to be on my own for the next three months. Or six.

I never realised what a horrible person I actually am. I'm going to go seek penance for my sins now. x___x
"Go bald, Kurosaki."

Jun 5, 2013 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
Imanza said:
Hmm...I'd prefer to keep one of the worst things I've done a secret, seeing as I don't trust the internet even when I'm supposedly anonymous. But I will share a few of my other less than ideal moments.

In second grade there was this girl who I really disliked because the boy I had a crush on liked her, and she liked him back. I was a loner who kept mostly to myself and she was the golden girl with the popular clique (yes, we were 8 years old and we had already formed cliques), and one time I had the opportunity to steal her work from the teacher's desk before the teacher had a chance to mark it. I threw it away, and when the teacher asked her for it she obviously had no idea where it had gone.

Got into a catfight with a girl who used to be a good friend of mine when I was about 10 years old. I made her cry, and I got out virtually unscathed. To this day I still don't quite understand how we went from being very good friends to virtually enemies...

When I was 12 I "dated" (as far as the word applies to a bunch of 12 year olds) a boy I knew one of my closest friends had the biggest crush on.

When I was 15, I repeated the same bloody mistake I made when I was 12, but took it one level further when I stole my best friend's boyfriend when she was on holiday. A month later I broke up with the dude, and as my rebound I went out with a close friend of the same best friend whose boyfriend I had stolen. Honestly, I do not know how that girl found it in her heart to keep being friends with me after all I did to her in that time.

I also have a very unfortunate tendency to drop off the face of the earth and suddenly cut off all contact with people who I've gotten close to. I know it hurts them, and they usually try several times to get back in touch with me after I do this. I don't even know why I do it, sometimes I just think I can't handle social relationships at all and I need to be on my own for the next three months. Or six.

I never realised what a horrible person I actually am. I'm going to go seek penance for my sins now. x___x

I thought cutting everyone off and spewing malice and hate were what us weeaboos do? Am i not in weeaboo anonymous anymore?
Jun 5, 2013 8:54 AM

Jan 2013
Various things that likely would send me to prison/have feel good people protestign in my lawn.

I place myself in the Rena Ryuugu clase of insane evil.
RedArmyShogunJun 5, 2013 5:22 PM
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» For those of you who are in a relationship, do you consider yourselves lucky?

UnstableBrat - 5 hours ago

6 by deg »»
9 minutes ago

» Are you a pushover

ST63LTH - 1 hour ago

3 by elgatosaika »»
12 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - 8 hours ago

10 by Hikinekomori »»
29 minutes ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - Yesterday

25 by BocchiTheRock »»
41 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - May 5

37 by Hikinekomori »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.