Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2013 10:45 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
As usual, Ken disappoints! Just when I thought he's finally shown his true colors-- to be nothing more than a desperate thug, who would resort to taking advantage of his unsuspecting savior-- from the previous chapter, his lack of initiative on things that's unrelated to cooking just had to rear its ugly head yet again! XD

Nonetheless, another pretty amusing chapter for all the wrong/odd reasons. ;p And as much as I can't really imagine him being able to cut anything other than cooking ingredients, perhaps this is the most opportune moment for a flashforward. I'd say it's about damn time we all learned something new about this Kensel in distress! XD
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Jun 3, 2013 2:04 AM

Sep 2011
Well what I liked about this chapter was the sister's explanation of why her husband doesn't understand her brother and felt betrayed by him - makes a lot of sense - Nobunaga's and Ken's way of coming at situations and perceiving things is just really different from the other people around them, Nobunaga because he sees a different/ distant future and Ken cause he is the future. So although she didn't know that about Ken she got that he is different from others like her brother is different from others.

So Ken escaped and now he has to help the ninja girl out instead of her helping him.
If he could run around with that big iron pot he could just throw her on his back and go.

It seems to me, it's not about aggression etc, he has more of a hippocratic oath about cooking/ life, well to him cooking=life so it would extend to all areas. Of course since it's the past if he killed someone - he would be killing their whole line in the future - he could even kill his own great grandpa for all we know - that would take us into a whole back to the future thing with no flying delorean or clocktower.
Jun 7, 2019 3:11 PM
Oct 2018
I guess Ken is gonna try to explain to Nobunaga what happen in the head of his brother in laws (how I’m suppose to remember all the names?) when he betray him. I feel like we are finally be able to see if Ken can change the course of History or not. I really hope he can.

More topics from this board

» Does Nobunaga no Chef have recipes in them?

morpholomew - Dec 18, 2020

2 by Blighten »»
Mar 5, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga no Chef Chapter 1 Discussion

a1oner - Mar 15, 2013

4 by Karva1 »»
Sep 19, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Nobunaga no Chef Chapter 92 Discussion

DieuMivas - Jun 8, 2019

0 by DieuMivas »»
Jun 8, 2019 10:49 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga no Chef Chapter 85 Discussion

DieuMivas - Jun 8, 2019

0 by DieuMivas »»
Jun 8, 2019 9:26 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga no Chef Chapter 83 Discussion

nukerxero123 - Nov 1, 2017

1 by DieuMivas »»
Jun 8, 2019 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.